Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Who Do U Attract - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Do U Attract (1180 Views)

7 Things That Attract Girls In Guys. / Guys, What Are The Top Five Things That Attract You Most To Ladies? / How Can A Ugly Boy Attract A Nice/beautiful Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Do U Attract by ulua(f): 5:45pm On Nov 01, 2007
tis time for a new thread up in here.

so many of us when asked, "What's your type?" reply with i dont know's or fail to realize they have a type at all. something i thought would be interesting would be to see instead what kind of guys and/or gals you attract, and what you think that reflects about yourself?

mine is pretty easy. i attract nerdy, underdog types.
i think it basically means i'm a nerd.
Re: Who Do U Attract by doctorb1(f): 8:40pm On Nov 01, 2007
my sister i feel u grin
recently two annoying nerdy doctors @work have been giving me the we-can-hook-up look and i find it very irritating! i'm daring them to come approach me angry, does that mean I'm nerdy?
but recently one rich dude ws coming around but all he wanted was sex - does that mean i give off slutty vibe?
too many questions just happy i got me a good, honorable, proud, man that treats me like a princess, since i'm happy in it i guess that means i'm give off the treat-me-like-a-princess vibe where it counts the most cool
Re: Who Do U Attract by iice(f): 3:45am On Nov 02, 2007
All kinds, nerds, sweet ones, sissy types, good guys, 'bad' boys, charming ones, brilliant ones, stupid ones, old and young but what is more common is that more often than not, the guy is the crazy type with a great sense of humour (which i how i like them)
Re: Who Do U Attract by Pain(m): 9:03pm On Nov 02, 2007
Thats A Good Question. Never Tot of It.

The Hell. Who Do I Attract?

No-One? F*ck! embarassed
Re: Who Do U Attract by Busta(f): 9:39pm On Nov 02, 2007
iice:

All kinds, nerds, sweet ones, sissy types, good guys, 'bad' boys, charming ones, brilliant ones, stupid ones, old and young but what is more common is that more often than not, the guy is the crazy type with a great sense of humour (which i how i like them)

same goes for me except the crazy guy part tho! undecided
Re: Who Do U Attract by rexfx2: 10:09pm On Nov 02, 2007
i attract virgins, u wount believe it but bulk of the gurls that want 2 chill out with me relationship wise are all virgins. Most time i just chill out on them coz i really don't want 2 dis virgin anyone aside ma wife ( since I'm sure she will be one).
i just pouk the already pouked.
Re: Who Do U Attract by bonchic(f): 12:27am On Nov 03, 2007
i get really mad dat i attract ppl dat are srongly opposite of mi. shocked
Re: Who Do U Attract by cblow(m): 8:56am On Nov 03, 2007
bonchic:

i get really mad that i attract people that are srongly opposite of mi. shocked

yeah opposites attract!!
unfortunatley im simple and easy going, so i attract lots of peeps, cant imagine the list, cheesy
Re: Who Do U Attract by iice(f): 6:14pm On Nov 03, 2007
Errrhhhh forgot to add. . .

I also attract women undecided
Re: Who Do U Attract by almondjoy(f): 6:20pm On Nov 03, 2007
Stong beautiful "ones" with high self esteem, good personalities, self-respect, good communication skills, good domestic habits/personal hygiene, great with kids, good sense of humour, great lovers, great dancers and with good jobs and lots of money! cool
Re: Who Do U Attract by Oracle(m): 6:40pm On Nov 03, 2007
rexfx2:

i attract virgins, u wount believe it but bulk of the girls that want 2 chill out with me relationship wise are all virgins. Most time i just chill out on them because i really don't want 2 this virgin anyone aside ma wife ( since I'm sure she will be one).
i just pouk the already pouked.

If you never had sex with them, how did you know they were virgins.
Re: Who Do U Attract by doctorb1(f): 9:22pm On Nov 03, 2007
almondjoy:

Stong beautiful "ones" with high self esteem, good personalities, self-respect, good communication skills, good domestic habits/personal hygiene, great with kids, good sense of humour, great lovers, great dancers and with good jobs and lots of money! cool
you wish grin
Re: Who Do U Attract by bebe2007(m): 9:56am On Nov 05, 2007
I attract a combination of all sorts but the most dominant groups are: Married men (alot), someone once told me i would make a good mistress!!!!Imagine (God forbid), or guys that are already engaged to be married (maybe i look like an Under G major, i do not understand it.) The single ones i attract are mostly broke, or are in the process of making it, guys with enough ambition, yet no money. Always depending on me to plan, support and advise them. Well maybe its my calling to always support,
Re: Who Do U Attract by snugle: 10:36am On Nov 05, 2007
@bebe
u a supporter, have you thot bout joining the supporters club.u attract married men.now thats a problem!
Re: Who Do U Attract by efuah(f): 11:02am On Nov 05, 2007
i attract errrrrmmmm . . . . undecided brb
Re: Who Do U Attract by tkb417(m): 11:18am On Nov 05, 2007
i think i attract the religious babes(born again) lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
ive gat loads and loads of drop down stares with some of my church babes.
Re: Who Do U Attract by bebe2007(m): 11:45am On Nov 06, 2007
@snugle I tire o! am considering Joining grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Talk About Bizzare Romance / France To Criminalise Verbal Abuse In Marriage - How Will Nigerians Cope? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.