Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Is Your JAMB 2012/2013 Score What You Expected? - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is Your JAMB 2012/2013 Score What You Expected? (16308 Views)

Poll:

Yes: 37% (28 votes)
No: 62% (46 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll:

Yes: 100% (1 vote)
No: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

See The Guy That Got The 2016 Jamb Highest Score..what A Genius..! / My Fellow JAMBITES, How Market??? Was Your Score What You Expected??? / Jamb 2012/2013 Utme Registration Form Now Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Your JAMB 2012/2013 Score What You Expected? by Taiquadri(f): 9:06am On Apr 04, 2012
jay bee:
Epic failure
I guess we may never know how you've managed to get score above
You wnt 2 knw?i wrote d exam,simple.i dnt knw y pple tink because u make errors u're dull or smtin u expect 2 add evry stupid punctuation mark wen my future just crumbled impossible.
Re: Is Your JAMB 2012/2013 Score What You Expected? by Natasha2(f): 12:32pm On Apr 04, 2012
mochi1: I think the scores given in this year's utme are very wrong.Imagine,last year isat 6or jamb,I scored 264 and dis year,I scored 213...the most painful of it all is that I was expecting a higher score in my two major subject which are govt nd lit scoring 50 nd 60 respectively compared to last year's own scoring 68 nd 72 respectively..now,ma chance of getting admission into my preferred faculty of LAW is slim now whereas even when I had a higher utme score of 264 nd putme score of 73% last year,I wasn't admitted.well I still have dat fate in me no matter the score.Actually,I was expecting my mark to be within the range of 270-290 having prepared well for it..
Same here I was given a very low score in English. lat year I scored 70 this year it was 58, same thing with C.R.K And you know the funniest thing? I found this year's questions easier than last year, so how they came up with that score is what I don't understand, last year my aggregate was 270 this year its 208 the difference is heck too much. Anyway I hope making NDU my first choice will make all the difference cause last year even with 270 and 70 in PUME I wasn't admitted there.

LizyL: how many days or weeks after the result is out do they upgrade it?
Not really sure about that but its gonna take some time maybe few weeks.

Blogger have you been able to get your past Q$A ?
Re: Is Your JAMB 2012/2013 Score What You Expected? by dani1luv: 12:34pm On Apr 04, 2012
Natasha,,:

Same here I was given a very low score in English. lat year I scored 70 this year it was 58, same thing with C.R.K And you know the funniest thing? I found this year's questions easier than last year, so how they came up with that score is what I don't understand, last year my aggregate was 270 this year its 208 the difference is heck too much.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Is Your JAMB 2012/2013 Score What You Expected? by Natasha2(f): 12:39pm On Apr 04, 2012
dani1luv:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
you no shock reach me lol
Re: Is Your JAMB 2012/2013 Score What You Expected? by dani1luv: 12:44pm On Apr 04, 2012
Natasha,,:

you no shock reach me lol
I was dashed 210 sad
I dont believe thats my score!! angry
and I wrote the exam in a christian uni angry
upon the tight security! angry angry
Re: Is Your JAMB 2012/2013 Score What You Expected? by Natasha2(f): 12:54pm On Apr 04, 2012
dani1luv:
I was dashed 210 sad
Lol @ dashed 210 grin at least you carry 2 marks pass me grin but you're funny, what does writing in a christian uni have to do with it? grin Was it not the same Christian school I wrote mine that the invigilator kept threatening me because I refused to pay #1,500 for expo grin I hope she has nothing to do with this though angry. You chose Unilag right?
Re: Is Your JAMB 2012/2013 Score What You Expected? by dani1luv: 1:00pm On Apr 04, 2012
Natasha,,:

Lol @ dashed 210 grin at least you carry 2 marks pass me grin grin but you're funny, what does writing in a christian uni have to do with it? grin Was it not the same Christian school I wrote mine that the invigilator kept threatening me because I refused to pay #1,500 for expo grin I hope she has nothing to do with this though angry.
see you. .cut-off for my course is 220 in my school of choice sad angry
Ayaff changed my course sha cheesy cheesy
Yours is Christian School angry
Mine is Christian University angry
Chai I wished I was in your centre sha grin grin

wait. .is it that the #1500 is too much
or you where having less than #1500 with you??
you suppose price the thing sef grin grin grin
Re: Is Your JAMB 2012/2013 Score What You Expected? by Natasha2(f): 1:06pm On Apr 04, 2012
dani1luv:
see you. .cut-off for my course is 220 in my school of choice sad angry
Ayaff changed my course sha cheesy cheesy
Yours is Christian School angry
Mine is Christian University angry
Chai I wished I was in your centre sha grin grin

wait. .is it that the #1500 is too much
or you where having less than #1500 with you??
you suppose price the thing sef grin grin grin
See your big teeth, I had #2,500 with me, I felt there was no reason why I should pay her the money, haba, for something I was doing myself? I should pay her for writing on my own? when I reason the thing,guy to pay no hungry me grin besides she was too greedy jor grin we were only 3 who refused to pay,she had collected #1,500 from the rest yet na my own wey dey sweet her grin

What course are you going in for now?
Re: Is Your JAMB 2012/2013 Score What You Expected? by emmy2white: 1:21pm On Apr 04, 2012
@natasha i thought u were admitted in uniben y didn't u accept d admission
Re: Is Your JAMB 2012/2013 Score What You Expected? by Odunnu: 1:33pm On Apr 04, 2012
JAMB cannot manufacture marks for you. How can you be so sure of everything you ticked after the exam? How about your shading? ETC
Re: Is Your JAMB 2012/2013 Score What You Expected? by dani1luv: 1:33pm On Apr 04, 2012
Natasha,,:

See your big teeth, I had #2,500 with me, I felt there was no reason why I should pay her the money, haba, for something I was doing myself? I should pay her for writing on my own? when I reason the thing,guy to pay no hungry me grin besides she was too greedy jor grin we were only 3 who refused to pay,she had collected #1,500 from the rest yet na my own wey dey sweet her grin

What course are you going in for now?
hehe, we that out invigilator refused to collect somethin from us nnko??
The worst thing was, We boarded same bus on that day, with dis MAN, he was
the only odd one out, the rest of us where students. .ALAS the id..iot
was an invigilator!!
Neva knew he was. .and I was sitting close to him!! so we student in the bus
where like sharing answers, not knowing how tite the exam go be!!
chai. . .this man was looking for me everywhere
coincidentally the id..iot was the invigilator
in the class i took the exam. chai, terrible experience grin grin

Changed my course to Telecomm. Science
Re: Is Your JAMB 2012/2013 Score What You Expected? by Natasha2(f): 1:38pm On Apr 04, 2012
emmy2white: @natasha i thought u were admitted in uniben y didn't u accept d admission
My dad refused, He said I should take JAMB again,cause he didn't like the course I was given. Despite the fact that I told him I would switch in 200 level, I even got my uncles to plead on my behalf, he refused. I pray I get admitted for law this time. if not it would only mean I've wasted one year for nothing, but I strongly believe I'll get it this time even though my JAMB score is annoyingly low. What's up with you anyway?
Re: Is Your JAMB 2012/2013 Score What You Expected? by dani1luv: 1:40pm On Apr 04, 2012
Natasha,,:

My dad refused, He said I should take JAMB again,cause he didn't like the course I was given. Despite the fact that I told him I would switch in 200 level, I even got my uncles to plead on my behalf, he refused. I pray I get admitted for law this time. if not it would only mean I've wasted one year for nothing, but I strongly believe I'll get it this time even though my JAMB score is annoyingly low. What's up with you anyway?
wait!! you were offered admission last year?? undecided
Re: Is Your JAMB 2012/2013 Score What You Expected? by Natasha2(f): 1:52pm On Apr 04, 2012
dani1luv:
hehe, we that out invigilator refused to collect somethin from us nnko??
The worst thing was, We boarded same bus on that day, with dis MAN, he was
the only odd one out, the rest of us where students. .ALAS the idiot
was an invigilator!!
Neva knew he was. .and I was sitting close to him!! so we student in the bus
where like sharing answers, not knowing how tite the exam go be!!
chai. . .this man was looking for me everywhere
coincidentally the idiot was the invigilator
in the class i took the exam. chai, terrible experience grin grin

Changed my course to Telecomm. Science
hahaha lmao very funny grin I bet he is a member of Deeper life Bible church. As long as you are comfortable with the course then its all good. ''All those invigilator wen go come sidon for your sit dey look your answer sheet and na when you no know wetin you dey tick'' <<bad combination grin hahaha
Re: Is Your JAMB 2012/2013 Score What You Expected? by Natasha2(f): 1:56pm On Apr 04, 2012
dani1luv:
wait!! you were offered admission last year?? undecided
Yes , but wait you didn't know? undecided
Re: Is Your JAMB 2012/2013 Score What You Expected? by dani1luv: 2:01pm On Apr 04, 2012
Natasha,,:

hahaha lmao very funny grin I bet he is a member of Deeper life Bible church. As long as you are comfortable with the course then its all good. ''All those invigilator wen go come sidon for your sit dey look your answer sheet and na when you no know wetin you dey tick'' <<bad combination grin hahaha
exactly! grin grin
The man is a deeper lifer sef grin grin
chai. .like you where there grin grin
na me the stup.id invigilator come dey invigilate grin grin
chei. .i suffer oh. .but thank God cheesy cheesy

what's your sch of choice?
Re: Is Your JAMB 2012/2013 Score What You Expected? by dani1luv: 2:03pm On Apr 04, 2012
Natasha,,:

Yes , but wait you didn't know? undecided
did you tell me?? undecided
thought you decided to put me aside
after wah happened btw you nd
that boy undecided undecided
Re: Is Your JAMB 2012/2013 Score What You Expected? by Natasha2(f): 9:54pm On Apr 04, 2012
dani1luv:
exactly! grin grin
The man is a deeper lifer sef grin grin
chai. .like you where there grin grin
na me the stup.id invigilator come dey invigilate grin grin
chei. .i suffer oh. .but thank God cheesy cheesy

what's your sch of choice?
Lol grin
I chose Niger Delta University NDU

dani1luv:
did you tell me?? undecided
thought you decided to put me aside
after wah happened btw you nd
that boy undecided undecided
Put you aside ke, you were the one who put yourself aside na, but anyway I thought maybe he told you grin. BTW did you ask me? okay I didn't ask you either and I'm sorry for that.
Re: Is Your JAMB 2012/2013 Score What You Expected? by freecocoa(f): 10:17pm On Apr 04, 2012
dani1luv:
I was dashed 210 sad
So you dey write jamb sef,why you no go score 210 when you are always in the jokes section fighting mad Bin?undecided better face your books.
Re: Is Your JAMB 2012/2013 Score What You Expected? by mochi1(m): 10:47pm On Apr 04, 2012
Natasha,,:

I think we are both in the situation of course...was admitted 4 English instead of my LAW with 264 nd 73% in my utme nd Pume respectively...had to write jamb again dis year but D̶̲̥̅̊ score is jst too low to compete..well, I av dat hope in me I'll b admitted
Re: Is Your JAMB 2012/2013 Score What You Expected? by Natasha2(f): 10:56pm On Apr 04, 2012
mochi1: I think we are both in the situation of course...was admitted 4 English instead of my LAW with 264 nd 73% in my utme nd Pume respectively...had to write jamb again dis year but D̶̲̥̅̊ score is jst too low to compete..well, I av dat hope in me I'll b admitted

Same here, I also believe I'll be admitted. Did you accept the admission given to you last year? what's your school of choice by the way?

freecocoa: So you dey write jamb sef,why you no go score 210 when you are always in the jokes section fighting mad Bin?undecided better face your books.
Dani is a graduate, he's going in for his second degree cheesy
Re: Is Your JAMB 2012/2013 Score What You Expected? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 04, 2012
Natasha,,:

Same here I was given a very low score in English. lat year I scored 70 this year it was 58, same thing with C.R.K And you know the funniest thing? I found this year's questions easier than last year, so how they came up with that score is what I don't understand, last year my aggregate was 270 this year its 208 the difference is heck too much. Anyway I hope making NDU my first choice will make all the difference cause last year even with 270 and 70 in PUME I wasn't admitted there.

Nothing yet ooo. The thing is i know someone who knows someone in the school who is helping out with the q&a stuff, but he is saying that they usually start selling it close to the pume date. So i am still trying here and there shaa. The frustration is already catching up with me sef. How ur side?
Re: Is Your JAMB 2012/2013 Score What You Expected? by mochi1(m): 12:01am On Apr 05, 2012
@natasha,I accepted the admission last year...now studying English @ unilorin and I also chose D̶̲̥̅̊ sch again in dis year's jamb...wat course were U̶̲̥̅̊ offered last year?
Re: Is Your JAMB 2012/2013 Score What You Expected? by Natasha2(f): 8:36pm On Apr 05, 2012
blogger1.0:

Nothing yet ooo. The thing is i know someone who knows someone in the school who is helping out with the q&a stuff, but he is saying that they usually start selling it close to the pume date. So i am still trying here and there shaa. The frustration is already catching up with me sef. How ur side?
Alright, I think you should inquire from someone else, if he/she says the same thing then you just have to wait until then but you should just make do with whatever you can lay your hands on, your text books jamb past Q$a and any other relevant stuff. Like I old you I'm just reading text books and studying JAMB's past Q$A since that's where they set their questions from.
mochi1: @natasha,I accepted the admission last year...now studying English @ unilorin and I also chose D̶̲̥̅̊ sch again in dis year's jamb...wat course were U̶̲̥̅̊ offered last year?
Good a thing you accepted yours, I was offered Foreign Languages.
Re: Is Your JAMB 2012/2013 Score What You Expected? by ACM10: 10:16pm On Apr 05, 2012
@Blogger1.0
I still have u in mind and I will communicate with you via email in the coming days
Re: Is Your JAMB 2012/2013 Score What You Expected? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 05, 2012
@Natasha, you have a point, so i think i will go with solving jamb past q&a for now. Thanks alot.
Re: Is Your JAMB 2012/2013 Score What You Expected? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Apr 05, 2012
ACM10: @Blogger1.0
I still have u in mind and I will communicate with you via email in the coming days
I'm still waiting oo.
Re: Is Your JAMB 2012/2013 Score What You Expected? by ACM10: 8:26am On Apr 13, 2012
blogger1.0:

I'm still waiting oo.
Re: Is Your JAMB 2012/2013 Score What You Expected? by Uche09: 12:46pm On May 18, 2012
Then com and sch in ghana no need of jamb U̶̲̥̅̊ get U̶̲̥̅̊я admission within 1wk.... Here's my pin 281AAD32 Ω̶̣̣̥̇̊d no 08068493607
Natasha,,:
[b]Men its just unbelieveable, I haven't recovered from my own shock, I can't even tell my dad, all I know is that's not my score, I also went through everything after the exams with my textbooks dictionaries even the net, I scored above 260 clear and fair, but when I saw my result, It was like I was in dreamland, Isn't there a way we can see our scripts? I shaded well so I'm sure it had nothing to do with my shading, My invigilator threatened to write something on my paper since I refused to pay for expo, but I'm sure that was a mere threat and she had nothing to it, something is wrong, the score I have cannot be mine. Jamb doesn't release so many results as fast as this, In my friend centre it was series of 225 for science and arts students, for people who used their heads their mark should definitely vary shouldn't it? even if they did malpractice they can't just come out with 225, 225. My shock came when I saw my CRS and my English scores I'll still say it that is not my score, it doesn't matter if my name is on it. [/b]

lol I just found this funny, no disrespect but it made me laugh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is Waec Result 2019/2020 Out | Waec Result Checker / Federal University Of Agriculture(funaab) 2017/2018 Admission Thread / Dika Odu Wins Alumnus Of The Year 2017 Award At Glasgow Caledonian University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.