Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,562 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Is Your JAMB 2012/2013 Score What You Expected? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is Your JAMB 2012/2013 Score What You Expected? (16303 Views)

Poll:

Yes: 37% (28 votes)
No: 62% (46 votes)
This poll has ended

Poll:

Yes: 100% (1 vote)
No: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

See The Guy That Got The 2016 Jamb Highest Score..what A Genius..! / My Fellow JAMBITES, How Market??? Was Your Score What You Expected??? / Jamb 2012/2013 Utme Registration Form Now Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Your JAMB 2012/2013 Score What You Expected? by smart6(m): 11:23am On Apr 01, 2012
I have been traumatized cos dis year's jamb result was realy fictitious. My last 2 Jamb results were 254 nd 290 respectively nd now it shocked me to hav gotten 219 after much preparations for the exam. I really do nt knw wat to do cos i applied for Medicine. sadI have been traumatized cos dis year's jamb result was realy fictitious. My last 2 Jamb results were 254 nd 290 respectively nd now it shocked me to hav gotten 219 after much preparations for the exam. I really do nt knw wat to do cos i applied for Medicine.
Re: Is Your JAMB 2012/2013 Score What You Expected? by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 01, 2012
Unkl':
@blogger1.0 i was in ur shoes 8yrs ago, d fact that u didn't perform as expectd doesn't mean sm oda persons didn't succeed. U stil hv time to gt ready 4 pume or d nxt jamb instead of lookin 4 money to sue jamb like sm of u posted here.
Thats where my hope is now oo. I hope to perform very well in the post utme. Atleast thank God that jamb did not succeed in scrapping out that one.
Re: Is Your JAMB 2012/2013 Score What You Expected? by Nairaboi(m): 11:32am On Apr 01, 2012
Jamb, Jamb, Jamb.
Re: Is Your JAMB 2012/2013 Score What You Expected? by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 01, 2012
abubaka101: Don't really knw whats up with JAMB. To score 57 in both govt., and lit., for the second time (2011 &2012), when if properly calculated should be atleast 70 for each!
I won't blame them, if their server could be faulty, making their website go offline. Why won't the computer mark the papers wrongly?!
God punish them!
You knw you have a very gud point there and possibly the answer to the whole issue. Imagine a body such as JAMB announcing over the air in papers and news channels that they have released their results but yet candidates were not able to see their results throughout that whole day and for the most part of the next day. How can one then possibly have faith in the results they have published.
Re: Is Your JAMB 2012/2013 Score What You Expected? by czay(m): 11:52am On Apr 01, 2012
See blatant lamentation, ranting, venting, condemnation, agonising... Meanwhile some will be praising, joyous, excited...over their jamb scores.The best for your guys is to keep burning the mid night oil over your pume and most importantly be steadfast in prayer...wish you guys luck
Re: Is Your JAMB 2012/2013 Score What You Expected? by ACM10: 12:06pm On Apr 01, 2012
smart_01: I have been traumatized cos dis year's jamb result was realy fictitious. My last 2 Jamb results were 254 nd 290 respectively nd now it shocked me to hav gotten 219 after much preparations for the exam. I really do nt knw wat to do cos i applied for Medicine. sadI have been traumatized cos dis year's jamb result was realy fictitious. My last 2 Jamb results were 254 nd 290 respectively nd now it shocked me to hav gotten 219 after much preparations for the exam. I really do nt knw wat to do cos i applied for Medicine.

Commence your preparation for the post-UME in earnest. Leave no stone unturned. Join discussion groups. Leave no problem unsolved. Get past question papers and solve. Improve on your pace and accuracy in tackling problems. Finally, set a goal for yourself to hit 300/400 and above. All the best.
Re: Is Your JAMB 2012/2013 Score What You Expected? by Emmasko: 12:06pm On Apr 01, 2012
If i have my way i make sure dat i bomb jamb office hw can dey be doin those dis 2 us we re all nigerians 4 dat matter what happen 2 there markin skill i hope our senetor 4 education is seein it
Re: Is Your JAMB 2012/2013 Score What You Expected? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 01, 2012
Emmasko: If i have my way i make sure dat i bomb jamb office hw can dey be doin those dis 2 us we re all nigerians 4 dat matter what happen 2 there markin skill i hope our senetor 4 education is seein it
You wan join boko haram ni? Lol.
Re: Is Your JAMB 2012/2013 Score What You Expected? by ACM10: 12:18pm On Apr 01, 2012
Emmasko: If i have my way i make sure dat i bomb jamb office hw can dey be doin those dis 2 us we re all nigerians 4 dat matter what happen 2 there markin skill i hope our senetor 4 education is seein it

The bolded alone is enough reason to absolve JAMB of any responsibility for your plight.

1 Like

Re: Is Your JAMB 2012/2013 Score What You Expected? by ayolinger(m): 12:44pm On Apr 01, 2012
@OP..You just spoke my mind, i started a topic of jamb taking more time to mark our MRO sheet, but it amazing how i didn't get the support and advise i seek, but sure i was expecting nothing less than 280 but i score far less, cos after the exam, i went home and did a proper correction of my work, but to my amazement i found out i scored less in my major, i was bittered, but i left it all to God to take the Wheel...
Re: Is Your JAMB 2012/2013 Score What You Expected? by uceee(m): 12:44pm On Apr 01, 2012
Seriously, Jamb did not mark the scripts this year. They just shared scores to people. Just watch the trend: The maximum range (difference between highest and lowest scores in the subjects you took) for the results is 10. Then most people have the same scores in two subjects. Is that realistic? Mind you, I work in a cyber cafe, so I have seen a lot of results.

2 Likes

Re: Is Your JAMB 2012/2013 Score What You Expected? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 01, 2012
ayolinger: @OP..You just spoke my mind, i started a topic of jamb taking more time to mark our MRO sheet, but it amazing how i didn't get the support and advise i seek, but sure i was expecting nothing less than 280 but i score far less, cos after the exam, i went home and did a proper correction of my work, but to my amazement i found out i scored less in my major, i was bittered, but i left it all to God to take the Wheel...
Yes o my broda, God is our only hope now.
Re: Is Your JAMB 2012/2013 Score What You Expected? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 01, 2012
uceee: Seriously, Jamb did not mark the scripts this year. They just shared scores to people. Just watch the trend: The maximum range (difference between highest and lowest scores in the subjects you took) for the results is 10. Then most people have the same scores in two subjects. Is that realistic? Mind you, I work in a cyber cafe, so I have seen a lot of results.
My broda God bless u. This is my exact story!
Re: Is Your JAMB 2012/2013 Score What You Expected? by Oba3011: 1:30pm On Apr 01, 2012
U guys re doing great.Pls,help me check this result..
Reg:25441433FE
Re: Is Your JAMB 2012/2013 Score What You Expected? by Zamoni: 1:32pm On Apr 01, 2012
After all my effort 4 dis jamb i read over night 4 dis exam,i solve my question @ my tutorial lesson my master marked 215 4 d jamb but wen d result is out i scored 146 wat happen 2 my paper jamb u don upgrade my mark 4 another candidate God will not 4give u jamb! O MA BLOW FUN YIN JAMB.
Re: Is Your JAMB 2012/2013 Score What You Expected? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 01, 2012
abubaka101: Don't really knw whats up with JAMB. To score 57 in both govt., and lit., for the second time (2011 &2012), when if properly calculated should be atleast 70 for each!
I won't blame them, if their server could be faulty, making their website go offline. Why won't the computer mark the papers wrongly?!
God punish them!
....am stil pondering over ur statement..cnt stop laughing...i was also xpecting 93 in English bt dey gave me 54
Re: Is Your JAMB 2012/2013 Score What You Expected? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 01, 2012
Oba3011: U guys re doing great.Pls,help me check this result..
Reg:25441433FE
Candidate Name: Registration Number: Examination Number: Ajayi, Sylverster Oboasha Date Printed: Sunday, April 01, 2012 EDO ETSAKO-WEST Male 25441433FE 10901369 Institution: College Of Education,Ekiadolo Institution Type: Polytechnic/Monotechnic Institution: Auchi Polytechnic, Auchi Institution Type: University Institution: Ambros Alli University, Ekpoma Institution Type: College Of Education Course: Business Education Course: Business Administration &Management Faculty: Social Sciences Course: Accounting REGISTRAR 1. This Result is Provisional and issubject to further screening. 2. You CANNOT use this documentfor employment or admission purposes. Institution Type: College Of Education Course: Business Education Course: Business Administration & Management Faculty: Social Sciences Course: Accounting Aggregate = 163 Economics = 38; Mathematics = 45; Government = 38; Use of English = 42; Local Govt: Gender: ============================================================================================================================
Re: Is Your JAMB 2012/2013 Score What You Expected? by safarigirl(f): 1:40pm On Apr 01, 2012
I didn't expect what I scored in more ways than one, I could've sworn I killed it in Literature ǡŋ₫ English after much consultations from books and teachers, I was supposed to flop in history big time, I expected anything 52 and below, next thing I see, I get 65% in English, 60 in Literature and 72 in history, I'm like wtf! The JAMB computer is seriously fuc.ked up, in fact that Ojerinde dude must be smoking too much marijuana for his own good, the entire JAMB is just Ǟ huge SCAM! They're even more Bleep.ed than the FG.

Got peeps feeling seriously sad and dejected, this sh.it gave a lotta people hope, people jacked up big time and expected the best only to be let down in more ways than one

They should also be sued for making millions of students waste their time and resources on 'Potter's Wheel' and 'Successors' only for both books to turn out to be nothing but a hoax, it's pathetic that a bunch ☺₣ adults would come together this way with the sole aim of frustrating millions of people
Re: Is Your JAMB 2012/2013 Score What You Expected? by venahoro(m): 2:21pm On Apr 01, 2012
Natasha,,:
[b]Men its just unbelieveable, I haven't recovered from my own shock, I can't even tell my dad, all I know is that's not my score, I also went through everything after the exams with my textbooks dictionaries even the net, I scored above 260 clear and fair, but when I saw my result, It was like I was in dreamland, Isn't there a way we can see our scripts? I shaded well so I'm sure it had nothing to do with my shading, My invigilator threatened to write something on my paper since I refused to pay for expo, but I'm sure that was a mere threat and she had nothing to it, something is wrong, the score I have cannot be mine. Jamb doesn't release so many results as fast as this, In my friend centre it was series of 225 for science and arts students, for people who used their heads their mark should definitely vary shouldn't it? even if they did malpractice they can't just come out with 225, 225. My shock came when I saw my CRS and my English scores I'll still say it that is not my score, it doesn't matter if my name is on it. [/b]

lol I just found this funny, no disrespect but it made me laugh.
[color=#000099][/color]i remembrd fuly wel**dt u did gr8tly lst yr wit ur scre**nd wuldnt b surprise 2 av seen u surpas dt mark**bt truly diz jamb pple re so biasd**i fel smetin went wrng**wit d mrkin al in d name of mkin history**been d quickest result 2 b out n any Nigeria exams**
Re: Is Your JAMB 2012/2013 Score What You Expected? by venahoro(m): 2:22pm On Apr 01, 2012
Natasha,,:
[b]Men its just unbelieveable, I haven't recovered from my own shock, I can't even tell my dad, all I know is that's not my score, I also went through everything after the exams with my textbooks dictionaries even the net, I scored above 260 clear and fair, but when I saw my result, It was like I was in dreamland, Isn't there a way we can see our scripts? I shaded well so I'm sure it had nothing to do with my shading, My invigilator threatened to write something on my paper since I refused to pay for expo, but I'm sure that was a mere threat and she had nothing to it, something is wrong, the score I have cannot be mine. Jamb doesn't release so many results as fast as this, In my friend centre it was series of 225 for science and arts students, for people who used their heads their mark should definitely vary shouldn't it? even if they did malpractice they can't just come out with 225, 225. My shock came when I saw my CRS and my English scores I'll still say it that is not my score, it doesn't matter if my name is on it. [/b]

lol I just found this funny, no disrespect but it made me laugh.
[color=#000099][/color]i remembrd fuly wel**dt u did gr8tly lst yr wit ur scre**nd wuldnt b surprise 2 av seen u surpas dt mark**bt truly diz jamb pple re so biasd**i fel smetin went wrng**wit d mrkin al in d name of mkin history**been d quickest result 2 b out n any Nigeria exams**
Re: Is Your JAMB 2012/2013 Score What You Expected? by dipo1: 2:27pm On Apr 01, 2012
seriously, it seems too many students scored 225. I'm beginning to think some people are trying to cover-up a deficiency in the marking system.
First of, too many students passed 200 this year and then the common 225 score
Re: Is Your JAMB 2012/2013 Score What You Expected? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 01, 2012
safarigirl: I didn't expect what I scored in more ways than one, I could've sworn I killed it in Literature ǡŋ₫ English after much consultations from books and teachers, I was supposed to flop in history big time, I expected anything 52 and below, next thing I see, I get 65% in English, 60 in Literature and 72 in history, I'm like wtf! The JAMB computer is seriously fuc.ked up, in fact that Ojerinde dude must be smoking too much marijuana for his own good, the entire JAMB is just Ǟ huge SCAM! They're even more Bleep.ed than the FG.

Got peeps feeling seriously sad and dejected, this sh.it gave a lotta people hope, people jacked up big time and expected the best only to be let down in more ways than one

They should also be sued for making millions of students waste their time and resources on 'Potter's Wheel' and 'Successors' only for both books to turn out to be nothing but a hoax, it's pathetic that a bunch ☺₣ adults would come together this way with the sole aim of frustrating millions of people
Jamb is really fu.cked up my dear. But come to think of it, your own beta o?
Re: Is Your JAMB 2012/2013 Score What You Expected? by nicct(m): 2:56pm On Apr 01, 2012
I would rather sue jamb than write jamb nxt year, nd i wonda y d oda thread for those seeking redress frm jamb was blocked
Re: Is Your JAMB 2012/2013 Score What You Expected? by nicct(m): 3:01pm On Apr 01, 2012
c-zay:
See blatant lamentation, ranting, venting, condemnation, agonising... Meanwhile some will be praising, joyous, excited...over their jamb scores.The best for your guys is to keep burning the mid night oil over your pume and most importantly be steadfast in prayer...wish you guys luck
c-jay, burn wetin, i'm just recovering from wat burning midnyt flames for jamb caused, now u're talkn to me of midnyt flames? ;-(
Re: Is Your JAMB 2012/2013 Score What You Expected? by jovie50: 3:09pm On Apr 01, 2012
God will punish JAMB!!! After the exams,i went home; i checked my question paper very well with text-books to confirm and affirm that my answers were correct..... I was expecting nothing less than 275 in this fu*cking JAMB. If i am woken up to answer the jamb biology questions; i will them and get a range of mark from 80-90, but to my greatest surprise; i got 51 in biology; furthermore in chemistry ,english and physics dat i did well and cross checked my answers with Text Books, but the stupid jamb gave me an aggregate of 208..... Gussshhhh, that can't be my score in my slightest thinking. I'm so devasted and confused.... The score is too minimum for my course and university of choice, but i leave everything in God's hand to take control...... God will punish JAMB!!! After the exams,i went home; i checked my question paper very well with text-books to confirm and affirm that my answers were correct..... I was expecting nothing less than 275 in this fu*cking JAMB. If i am woken up to answer the jamb biology questions; i will them and get a range of mark from 80-90, but to my greatest surprise; i got 51 in biology; furthermore in chemistry ,english and physics dat i did well and cross checked my answers with Text Books, but the stupid jamb gave me an aggregate of 208..... Gussshhhh, that can't be my score in my slightest thinking. I'm so devasted and confused.... The score is too minimum for my course and university of choice, but i leave everything in God's hand to take control...... God will punish JAMB!!! After the exams,i went home; i checked my question paper very well with text-books to confirm and affirm that my answers were correct..... I was expecting nothing less than 275 in this fu*cking JAMB. If i am woken up to answer the jamb biology questions; i will them and get a range of mark from 80-90, but to my greatest surprise; i got 51 in biology; furthermore in chemistry ,english and physics dat i did well and cross checked my answers with Text Books, but the stupid jamb gave me an aggregate of 208..... Gussshhhh, that can't be my score in my slightest thinking. I'm so devasted and confused.... The score is too minimum for my course and university of choice, but i leave everything in God's hand to take control......
Re: Is Your JAMB 2012/2013 Score What You Expected? by demainman: 3:10pm On Apr 01, 2012
please help!!! my girl went to check her jamb result online and she was told "no result yet" pls, what does that means? needs ur advice urgently.
Re: Is Your JAMB 2012/2013 Score What You Expected? by yusufcarez: 3:11pm On Apr 01, 2012
dipo+:
seriously, it seems too many students scored 225. I'm beginning to think some people are trying to cover-up a deficiency in the marking system.
First of, too many students passed 200 this year and then the common 225 score
my broda,u ar ryt.i score 224.i tink most people score 54 in english 2.as 4 me i'm doomed,cos i chose medicine in o.a.u
Re: Is Your JAMB 2012/2013 Score What You Expected? by guente02(m): 3:21pm On Apr 01, 2012
Me i Scored 187 buh i expected notin less dan 235
Re: Is Your JAMB 2012/2013 Score What You Expected? by Natasha2(f): 3:30pm On Apr 01, 2012
jovie50: God will punish JAMB!!! After the exams,i went home; i checked my question paper very well with text-books to confirm and affirm that my answers were correct..... I was expecting nothing less than 275 in this fu*cking JAMB. If i am woken up to answer the jamb biology questions; i will them and get a range of mark from 80-90, but to my greatest surprise; i got 51 in biology; furthermore in chemistry ,english and physics dat i did well and cross checked my answers with Text Books, but the stupid jamb gave me an aggregate of 208..... Gussshhhh, that can't be my score in my slightest thinking. I'm so devasted and confused.... The score is too minimum for my course and university of choice, but i leave everything in God's hand to take control...... God will punish JAMB!!! After the exams,i went home; i checked my question paper very well with text-books to confirm and affirm that my answers were correct..... I was expecting nothing less than 275 in this fu*cking JAMB. If i am woken up to answer the jamb biology questions; i will them and get a range of mark from 80-90, but to my greatest surprise; i got 51 in biology; furthermore in chemistry ,english and physics dat i did well and cross checked my answers with Text Books, but the stupid jamb gave me an aggregate of 208..... Gussshhhh, that can't be my score in my slightest thinking. I'm so devasted and confused.... The score is too minimum for my course and university of choice, but i leave everything in God's hand to take control......
Ours is the same. exactly the scores I was anticipating for 270-280 but I knew I wouldn't fall below 250. to my greatest surprise they gave me your score, I was so devastated yesterday I started saying they should have seized my result instead cause my fraustration knew no bounds, Now all we have left is PUME. I have started preparing for mine already, at least this time no yeye computer would mark my script. For now I'll say you should maintain a steady head forget about your JAMB result,forget that the exam even took place, I know its hard but you have to press harder for your PUME and read like you've never read. I'm still hoping they would upgrade my score but until then I'll just continue with my preparations for the PUME.

v.enahoro:
[/color]i remembrd fuly wel**dt u did gr8tly lst yr wit ur scre**nd wuldnt b surprise 2 av seen u surpas dt mark**bt truly diz jamb pple re so biasd**i fel smetin went wrng**wit d mrkin al in d name of mkin history**been d quickest result 2 b out n any Nigeria exams**
[color=#770077]That's the same thing I said JAMB doesn't release so many results as fast as this, its also like its pick and give, what ever they like is what they'll give. I don't just understand it, but all I can say is Thank God for PUME.

ACM10:

I'm shocked too!

It's unbelieveably!!

I'm totally flabbergasted!!!

I never knew you were a JAMBITE. cheesy
lol now you know grin But that will end this year. ''but my own jambite get class'' I'm a 100 level jambite grin .

Unkl':
No mind them, u tink say na to cm talk of bleepin 4 NL, hvn't u guys heard of negative marking?
JAMB doesn't use negative marking at least that's what they claim.
Re: Is Your JAMB 2012/2013 Score What You Expected? by Natasha2(f): 3:38pm On Apr 01, 2012
Natasha.u still write jamb this year?,watin u score?,well we do our matric on friday(UNIBEN),and ee make sense like white,hope u took that isd them give u first?...
Yes oh my dad didn't allow me go to UNIBEN cos I wasn't given law so I took the exam again, He didn't even allow me get into school at least to make sure I wasn't staying at home. f only it was possible, I would have attended the matric, but my dad wouldn't let me, I'm so happy for you guys, and even if I'm not told I'm dead sure that matric was tight wink
how is it going?
Bad, ugly lol but i'll cope PUME things on my mind.
Re: Is Your JAMB 2012/2013 Score What You Expected? by LizyL: 4:06pm On Apr 01, 2012
I seriously think there was something wrong with the marking. Most of my friends are getting between 210-245 and we were expecting something like 260-270. This is unbelieveable and I still can't believe I scored 229 as jamb said. Well all I can do is pray and study harder for the post ume. And unfortunately I'm going for medicine in UNIlag of all schools. Lord help me.

1 Like

Re: Is Your JAMB 2012/2013 Score What You Expected? by Natasha2(f): 4:35pm On Apr 01, 2012
^Something is definitely wrong, its not a matter of ''think'', Something is definitely wrong. You should just study harder for your PUME. As it is now its our only hope.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dika Odu Wins Alumnus Of The Year 2017 Award At Glasgow Caledonian University / Is Waec Result 2019/2020 Out | Waec Result Checker / Man With Cerebral Palsy Graduates In Computer Science

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.