Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Do You Believe In True Love? - My Story - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Believe In True Love? - My Story (9534 Views)

I Love My Eastern European Wife. She Is A True Gift From God. / I Love My Girlfriend But I'm Tired And Not Sexually Moved By Her Anymore. . / Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Believe In True Love? - My Story by austinsmat(m): 3:31pm On Apr 03, 2012
there is nothing like love something that don't have a definite explanation.love it just our illusion that is enslaving ur mind quote me wrong if u disagree with me
Re: Do You Believe In True Love? - My Story by Duchess01(f): 5:26pm On Apr 03, 2012
There is love if u let urself believe in it.afterall to reach ur goal in life it doesnt matter how many times u fall what matters is how u pick urself back up. Dont and never stop believing in love it exists
Re: Do You Believe In True Love? - My Story by gururguy: 6:46pm On Apr 03, 2012
yeah. true love
Re: Do You Believe In True Love? - My Story by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 03, 2012
Onegai: See the truth: both parties manipulate and put their best self out there. Which is what happened to you. This is why you should be your self, don't be nice unless you feel like being nice, don't say sweet words when you don't mean it, do not go out of your way. It is better the babe falls in love with your flaws and happily discovers your good points. All relationships reach that point when the truth comes out, just pray the ring is not the finger by then. Love exists, we don't know how to handle it, so let's settle for compatibility. Not all of us were meant to be D'banj(no talent, all the money), some of us have to be Eedris (no career)or Eldee (awesome talent, not enough recognition) grin; likewise some of us will marry and hate it, most of us will marry compatible people and be okay and few will love and e go pain you everytime you see dem.
I just fell in l0ve with this piece...I was alm0st beefing u 0n an0da thread. Babe u're s0 intelligent!!! F0r me l0ve is a fairy tale f0r dummies till u bec0me a dummy f0r l0ve.
Re: Do You Believe In True Love? - My Story by vicky4227(m): 8:26pm On Apr 03, 2012
Hi house, you know about those ads in complete sport on making money with football. I now have that ebook. Trust me it contains the information that any one needs to make money with football. I too have made money with this process, so it is no joke.
The issue now is that since people get that ebook for N2500 and N3000, now I have got it I will only send it to anybody email for nothing less than N750. if you need it call my number on 08066642832 or 08124431638 , I will give you my account number and will send you the ebook after I confirm payment. So if you need it call me or send me email at marshaljohn10@yahoo.com
Re: Do You Believe In True Love? - My Story by cynthiafred67(f): 11:16pm On Apr 03, 2012
Nah op there is no such thing as true love, i think it died with romeo and juliet!!! undecided
Re: Do You Believe In True Love? - My Story by SAFO(m): 11:41pm On Apr 03, 2012
@OP, and here I thought you were just a ShyMexican. Didn't know you were so profound bruh. grin
Re: Do You Believe In True Love? - My Story by soloscom(m): 9:36am On Apr 04, 2012
See the truth: both parties manipulate and put their best self out there. Which is what happened to you. This is why you should be your self, don't be nice unless you feel like being nice, don't say sweet words when you don't mean it, do not go out of your way. It is better the babe falls in love with your flaws and happily discovers your good points. All relationships reach that point when the truth comes out, just pray the ring is not the finger by then. Love exists, we don't know how to handle it, so let's settle for compatibility. Not all of us were meant to be D'banj(no talent, all the money), some of us have to be Eedris (no career)or Eldee (awesome talent, not enough recognition) ; likewise some of us will marry and hate it, most of us will marry compatible people and be okay and few will love and e go pain you everytime you see dem.

hmmm...[img][/img][img][/img]
Re: Do You Believe In True Love? - My Story by soloscom(m): 9:37am On Apr 04, 2012
[quote author=soloscom]See the truth: both parties manipulate and put their best self out there. Which is what happened to you. This is why you should be your self, don't be nice unless you feel like being nice, don't say sweet words when you don't mean it, do not go out of your way. It is better the babe falls in love with your flaws and happily discovers your good points. All relationships reach that point when the truth comes out, just pray the ring is not the finger by then. Love exists, we don't know how to handle it, so let's settle for compatibility. Not all of us were meant to be D'banj(no talent, all the money), some of us have to be Eedris (no career)or Eldee (awesome talent, not enough recognition) ; likewise some of us will marry and hate it, most of us will marry compatible people and be okay and few will love and e go pain you everytime you see dem.
Re: Do You Believe In True Love? - My Story by dazzle37(f): 10:09am On Apr 04, 2012
Most times, Love is over rated, and people forget that love is a decision
and like solocom said, just be yourself and do things when you feel like and everything works out well.
find who you are compatible with and enjoy the best of both worlds.
Re: Do You Believe In True Love? - My Story by Victority44(m): 10:44am On Apr 04, 2012
[color=#990000][/color][b]as 4 me guys,i tink dere is sumtyn called luv,is just dat u've not yet meet d miss r8;luv has treated ma 4kup b4.n now m wif anoda gal-n i tink she loves me so much.[/b]2 d author...i pity ur condition but u dont av 2 close gate of ur @.is just dat u nid 2 be smart n dont get played.dere is luv n i knw dat 4 sure
Re: Do You Believe In True Love? - My Story by ayodele123(m): 12:40pm On Apr 04, 2012
True love to me, occurs when a handsome,rich and educated man marries an ugly,poor,illiterate woman.
True love is when a man with two functional eyes marries a blind woman.
True love is when a man with two functional legs marries a paralysed woman.
True love is when your spouse is disfigured,having been bathed with raw concentrated acid before the marriage and you go ahead to marry him or her.
True love is when your husband loses his job and you stick with him without embarassing or ridiculing him before others until he finds his feet again.
True love is when your husband is impotent and you do not have extra-marital affairs for pleasure or to 'proof' yourself.
Re: Do You Believe In True Love? - My Story by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 04, 2012
grin embarassed
@op, do you know i can actually fall for you because of your impeccable writeup?
Re: Do You Believe In True Love? - My Story by ronkebp(f): 6:08pm On Apr 04, 2012
Really poster Just because you think you are free, does not mean you are really free, good to be positive minded though, if she was really your true love, your hearts are forever tied. I like your thinking though. But my dear, it never goes away; no matter how you try. Good you both are friends.
Re: Do You Believe In True Love? - My Story by HighChief4(m): 6:48pm On Apr 04, 2012
mckutie: grin embarassed
@op, do you know i can actually fall for you because of your impeccable writeup?

In that case, I will write you a trailer load of good write-ups, only if thats your picture on your profile
Re: Do You Believe In True Love? - My Story by ronkebp(f): 8:28pm On Apr 04, 2012
Still the post smells close to home!! i wonder why?? undecided
Re: Do You Believe In True Love? - My Story by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 04, 2012
mckutie: grin embarassed

winkI'm blushing, babes cheesy

Let's make it happen the, send me a PM. wink lipsrsealed
Re: Do You Believe In True Love? - My Story by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 04, 2012
ronkebp: Still the post smells close to home!! i wonder why?? undecided

How do you mean?
Re: Do You Believe In True Love? - My Story by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 04, 2012
High_Chief:

In that case, I will write you a trailer load of good write-ups, only if thats your picture on your profile
give it to me chief!
Re: Do You Believe In True Love? - My Story by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 04, 2012
shymmex:

winkI'm blushing, babes cheesy

Let's make it happen the, send me a PM. wink lipsrsealed
lol! I dont think you want that.

But truly! Dont give up on love yet.
I have never fallen in love but i hope and want to be in love someday!
Pls know that it does not always work out the way we want it to be,but i believe is a good thing to be in love!
Re: Do You Believe In True Love? - My Story by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 04, 2012
mckutie:
lol! I dont think you want that.

But truly! Dont give up on love yet.
I have never fallen in love but i hope and want to be in love someday!
Pls know that it does not always work out the way we want it to be,but i believe is a good thing to be in love!

Hmmmm.

I hear that.. Click the msg button. wink
Re: Do You Believe In True Love? - My Story by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 04, 2012
High_Chief:

Are you the sergeant on your profile? lipsrsealed
Re: Do You Believe In True Love? - My Story by HighChief4(m): 1:01am On Apr 05, 2012
mckutie:
give it to me chief!

But you didnt answer the question naa, are you the one on your profile?
Re: Do You Believe In True Love? - My Story by HighChief4(m): 1:02am On Apr 05, 2012
shymmex:

Are you the sergeant on your profile? lipsrsealed

What were you looking for in my profile, thats so gayyy mehn. Anyways, I wish I could be him. I know you gonna have nightmares 2nite seeing that picture
Re: Do You Believe In True Love? - My Story by Kahwayy(f): 6:58am On Apr 05, 2012
True love does exist....just not like the ones in movies
Re: Do You Believe In True Love? - My Story by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 05, 2012
High_Chief:

But you didnt answer the question naa, are you the one on your profile?
wink[quote author=High_Chief]
Re: Do You Believe In True Love? - My Story by Brixtonyute(m): 8:35am On Apr 05, 2012
@mckutie

what bra size do you wear?

You've got a cute face, tho. Keep it up!
Re: Do You Believe In True Love? - My Story by Onegai(f): 9:00am On Apr 05, 2012
I just fell in love: I kept refusing to believe him, but he kept telling me he liked me and why was I being slow. So I trusted, and broke my vow of celibacy (he kept insisting on it). I even helped him get a contract, see me helping him look for apartment, advising him on how to get a contract from my firm. He started fighting over silly things, and talking to me anyhow. Now I've apologised over and over for the small argument we had (which was his fault, he got pissed at me for daring to show up to meet him somewhere without calling him first, even though he was the one who picked the time). Now I'm getting the silent treatment. To think I came here for advice and I was told he wasn't a player. I believe in true love, but not with a nigerian man. I'll wait for 190 or some idiot to tell me I chopped his money, so it's my fault. I didn't
Re: Do You Believe In True Love? - My Story by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 05, 2012
Brixtonyute: @mckutie

what bra size do you wear?

You've got a cute face, tho. Keep it up!
huh? What bra size do i wear?
Like are you serious?
Re: Do You Believe In True Love? - My Story by Brixtonyute(m): 9:45am On Apr 05, 2012
mckutie:
huh? What bra size do i wear?
Like are you serious?

Yes, I'm dead serious. I like your face and I'll like to know if your chest is cute as well.
Re: Do You Believe In True Love? - My Story by dorben: 12:17pm On Apr 05, 2012
Re: Do You Believe In True Love? - My Story by Onegai(f): 3:05pm On Apr 05, 2012
dorben: As am ready this story am sharing tears.am married and i have a handson son.but suddenly my husband change toward me and i can remeber pple calling us best couple in our area,my husband can not go out without me and he is fond of holding my hands weneva we are working togerther.but everything change on valantine day wen a saw i text on his phone and he said is not dating the girl, dat is just a text msg.this particular girl cal him like 5 to 6 times a day,and i was with his phone one morning while he was driving and i text msg enter(DRIVE SAFE,I WILL MISS U AND I LOVE U SO MUCH)this was the content of the text i cried and my husband pleaded and still say the same thing that he is not dating the girl.one funny thing is dat sometime he sleeps outside i mean he does,n't come home till the next day and wen i ask he will tel me is not my business.as am writing this,am sick pls i need ur advice just to be stong.it pains me dat am igbo and he is igala

I'm going to be harsh here. Forgive me.
You have given up, pack your bags and gerrout of that house. Leave your child behind.
There, did that piss you off enough for you to sit up? Have you stopped crying because you're angry? Good.
How dare you be pained because you're from different tribes?? When you married, didn't you realise that? Where you stupid? Why are you being stupid now? Is there something in any culture which states that Igarra people cheat? I study Nigerian cultures, they're all the same, they all did polygamy. Do you want to meet my cousin's igbo husband, who hits on me and other girls in front of the family?
Has your eye cleared yet?
You are not a woman. A woman takes care of her business. Leave that girl alone, you can only control what is yours, so face your hubby. Begin with prayer, God is love ask Him for tips on how to love. Start being different. If you don't dress nice, start dressing nice. If you stay home a lot, now's the time to discover places. Wear a t-shirt and nothing more to bed. Watch a movie with him at home wearing nothing but your tshirt, if they make love in the movie, start rubbing you thighs together as if you're hot. If he notices, act shy! He will die. Bring him back home, then gently and lovingly tell him that you understand he has female friends, you just wished they were more careful with their words. Say you can't wait for them all to be your friends. Go and study the book of Esther.
Sorry I had to shout, but you were wallowing in misery and needed a shock. I'll say a quick prayer for you to get strength. All the best love

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Calls More In Your/a Relationship and why?? / First Blue Film Shot In Kenya / I Need A Girl In Benin City for (s*x)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.