Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,609 members, 7,820,166 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Zenith Has Called - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Zenith Has Called (1350 Views)

(SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! / Zenith Bank Has Called Me! / Spring Bank Has Called Atlast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zenith Has Called by cenechi: 7:36pm On Nov 01, 2007
zenith has called me today. Thank God at last.
Re: Zenith Has Called by baba4life: 1:21am On Nov 02, 2007
please cece what did they call you for exactly ,if interview when was ur test or last interview,thank you
Re: Zenith Has Called by teebabs(m): 1:55am On Nov 02, 2007
smiley smiley[b]Congratulations [/b]you are at least a step closer to getting employed. Please when did u write your test and what exactly have you been invited for wink
Re: Zenith Has Called by victori53: 11:44pm On Nov 02, 2007
did u rite on October 9th or u wrote in September ? please reply !
I am awaiting my call because i passed ! I know ! grin
Re: Zenith Has Called by seunmii(m): 9:08am On Nov 03, 2007
cece and the fellow house, just received a text from zenith for aptitude test.anybody's assistance would really be appreciated.the test is for tuesday at oba akran.thanks
Re: Zenith Has Called by Amariah(f): 3:33pm On Nov 03, 2007
seunmii:

cece and the fellow house, just received a text from zenith for aptitude test.anybody's assistance would really be appreciated.the test is for tuesday at oba akran.thanks

could you please give the time for the test . As regards to what to expect, i refer you back to yesterday's post on 'firstinland test format' there you'd find concise details on different bank's test format. GOOD LUCK.

Re: Zenith Has Called by desmondy: 6:08pm On Nov 03, 2007
CONGRATULATIONS to you Cece, however can u plz let us know when u sat for the interview cos i did an interview with Zenith in Kano on the 25th August 2007 n many have been called even on Tuesday ds wk.though i have not been called bt am optimistic that i will be called soon.Have u also collected ur offer letter? And when are U going for training ?Ur response will rekindle my faith that i will be called,while wishing you a successful career in the banking industry n remember ur creator where ever you find urself.
Re: Zenith Has Called by BHOOKEY(f): 11:04pm On Nov 03, 2007
seunmii hope this helps-

ZENITH BANK
the format is thus: Numerical Reasoning, Comprehension, Sentence Correction and Critical Reasoning. There are 100 questions and 2 hours to finish up. If you can get Barrons foreign GMat. They dub their questions from foreign GMat. Both the comprehension, critical reasoning, and the rest. The questions will be very voluminous and you have to read fast.
Re: Zenith Has Called by cenechi: 6:54pm On Nov 11, 2007
have picked up my offer letter and resumed work immediately at a branch in apapa. did my test on the 18th of sep and the intv a month later. got my letter on the 2nd of this month and resumed on the 7th.
Re: Zenith Has Called by dreal(f): 10:49pm On Nov 11, 2007
congrats cenechi! happy for u
Re: Zenith Has Called by ofomat(m): 11:11am On Nov 12, 2007
congrats,dear

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Write Ccna In Ph Pls? / Latest Celtel Vacancy / Fidelity Bank Second Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.