Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,195 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Why Cant He Forget Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Cant He Forget Her? (961 Views)

What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle / How Can I Make Her Forget Her Ex-boyfriend / Pls What Can I Do When She Said She Cn't Forget Her Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Cant He Forget Her? by booggy(m): 7:56pm On Nov 01, 2007
my friend had a girl that left him around january and since then he's not been able to fall in love again.i introduced him to several girls to make him forget and move ahead but he just can't . not even having sex with them.i've adviced him severally but yet, he still insist on getting her back even though she treated him so cruelly. is this love or madness? please how do i help him?
Re: Why Cant He Forget Her? by eddycapuro: 8:12pm On Nov 01, 2007
pls try as much as possible to tell him that she is gone for good. what has she been doing since january? she has a guy,tell him to go get his.
Re: Why Cant He Forget Her? by ThoniaSlim(f): 8:25pm On Nov 01, 2007
when you loved with your whole heart its very difficult forgetting the person. but he does not deserve to torture himself over a nonentity that threw his love back at him, a man who loves the way he does deserves a lot better. tell him, if she left him, and treated him cruelly, there is no guarantee, she would love him, so he should better move on wit his life and stop wasting valuable time he can use to build something new with a better deserving girl, who would take his heart and treat it as her own.
Re: Why Cant He Forget Her? by rachiwise(f): 9:33pm On Nov 01, 2007
@Thoniaslim

when you loved with your whole heart its very difficult forgetting the person. but he does not deserve to torture himself over a nonentity that threw his love back at him, a man who loves the way he does deserves a lot better. tell him, if she left him, and treated him cruelly, there is no guarantee, she would love him, so he should better move on wit his life and stop wasting valuable time he can use to build something new with a better deserving girl, who would take his heart and treat it as her own.

u r right!!! wink
Re: Why Cant He Forget Her? by Busta(f): 9:58pm On Nov 01, 2007
he really needs to stop chasing after the wind.'
wats the point of chasing after someone that don't want u?

it takes time but he'll get over her.
Re: Why Cant He Forget Her? by chaloo(m): 11:06pm On Nov 01, 2007
BUSTA

It is not easy to forget the past and move on. A person would be emotionless if he could do that. He or she would not fall in love in the first place if he/she has no emotions. It takes time to forget the past. let the person takes his time. Slowly he would adjust himself to the changed circumstances. TIME IS THE BEST HEALER.
Re: Why Cant He Forget Her? by iice(f): 3:37am On Nov 02, 2007
Busta:

he really needs to stop chasing after the wind.'
wats the point of chasing after someone that don't want u?

it takes time but he'll get over her.

Word girl!
Re: Why Cant He Forget Her? by niceuzor: 3:50am On Nov 02, 2007
. . . .interesting
Re: Why Cant He Forget Her? by omuanp(m): 9:42am On Nov 02, 2007
if he truely love the girl in question then he should let her go. we know quite well that it isnt easy but what is the point if the love is not reciprocal?

(1) (Reply)

Romance With Money! / Girls Dont Like Honest Guys: Talking To Myself(on Honesty) / Need A Sugar Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.