Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

What Was The Worst April Fool Played On/by You? - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Was The Worst April Fool Played On/by You? (15994 Views)

Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa / April Fool:Were You Fooled Today ? / Tricks You Played On Your Parents And Got Away With As A Child. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Worst April Fool Played On/by You? by dubem3(m): 8:07am On Apr 02, 2012
moHot: HERE IS MINE

TELEPHONE CONVERSATION

ME: HEY BABE ITS ME . I KNOW ITS BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE WE SPOKE BUT I MISS YOU SO MUCH ; I HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO MOVE ON AND BE WITH ANYONE ELSE BECAUSE YOU ARE THE BEST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED TO ME AND YOU ARE TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE...I REALLY WANT US TO WORK THINGS OUT , I WANT YOU BACK IN MY LIFE...PLEASE LETS CONTINUE FROM WHERE WE STOPPED.

EX-- REALLY?? AWW BABY I HAVE MISSED YOU SO MUCH TOO, I CANT WAIT TO HAVE YOU IN MY ARMS .

ME--------DUH!!! I'M JOKING! I STILL HATE YOU LIKE S.HIT....APRIL FOOOOOOOL grin grin grin grin

wallahi if i get you,
i'll leave you asking yourself how you got my phone number. I know say na lie sha.
Re: What Was The Worst April Fool Played On/by You? by moHot(f): 8:15am On Apr 02, 2012
blank: .

YOU ARE SUCH A BIG LIAR. IT HAPPENED TO A GIRL CALLED STEPHANIE. IT IS A BB SCREENSHOT THAT HAS BEEN GOING ROUND. I HAVE. IT AS MY DP. [color=#000099]

OYA ARREST ME grin grin grin grin
Re: What Was The Worst April Fool Played On/by You? by KINGwax(m): 8:25am On Apr 02, 2012

YOU ARE SUCH A BIG LIAR. IT HAPPENED TO A GIRL CALLED STEPHANIE. IT IS A BB SCREENSHOT THAT HAS BEEN GOING ROUND. I HAVE. IT AS MY DP. [color=#000099]
Re: What Was The Worst April Fool Played On/by You? by Onyikii: 8:48am On Apr 02, 2012
This is the sms i recieved from my guy very early in the morning yesterday."you can go 2 hell 4 all i care because am done wit u and pls i dont want to see u or to have anytin to do wit u anymore.so carry on wit ur life am out." I realy tot he was serious cos d message realy changed my mood,i called him 4 an explanation and he laughed and shouted APRIL FOOL!
Re: What Was The Worst April Fool Played On/by You? by DexxyAlebs(m): 9:01am On Apr 02, 2012
Yday i was wearing my favourite shirt and a little kid shouted uncle INK! He caught me!
Re: What Was The Worst April Fool Played On/by You? by Okijajuju1(m): 9:22am On Apr 02, 2012

In school.

We bought a shitload of firecrackers and patiently waited.

April 1st 2006, we visited a rival off-campus residence of some Nigerian students. Basically, I and a friend had sneaked over into their flat earlier and were hiding in the room of our accomplice (who was a residence of this particular off-campus residence). 1:30 am Two Ghanaians dressed in black with balaclavas over their faces start banging furiously on the door screaming "Open or will will break this door down and shoot you all". Our plant rushes and woke his housemates (3 of them) up (whispering armed Robbers). . . . He (our plant) immediately places a call to some Nigerian students asking them to call the police that they were being robbed. The banging continued and the boys were scared shitless.

The next thing, the Ghanaians outside (brandishing Machetes) shouted "Kwame, go pass the back enter, I go wait for here". . . The boys in the house were literally shaking . . NEXT, the lights in the house goes out (as they pulled out the cut-outs from the meter), We (my friend and I who had sneaked in earlier) then came out of hiding, signaled the Ghanaians to say "they are about to shoot down the doors", and as soon as they said it, we lit 4 boxes of knock-outs and threw it into the room were the boys were hurdled up in and all hell broke loose. . SEE NIGERIAN BIG BOYS SCAMPERING LIKE BITCHES, shouting at the top of their lungs for help!! Just then we put the lights and bust out laughing!! One of the boys actually had tears in his eyes!! These boys chased us for miles. . . It was the most elaborate April Fools prank I ever played in my life. . . We still laugh over it. . . The saddest part was we didnt record it!!
Re: What Was The Worst April Fool Played On/by You? by Classique27(f): 10:20am On Apr 02, 2012
::Andrew:::
I took ma gurl out to a park today, knelt down without a ring and asked if she will marry me
she was so happy and over joyed when i said april fool. she walked out of me in the park till now.
She is refusing ma calls and sms unreplied.
she knew very well am not getting married to a white gurl why would she fall like that grin
that was wicked
Re: What Was The Worst April Fool Played On/by You? by dramenda(f): 10:51am On Apr 02, 2012
Mine
Re: What Was The Worst April Fool Played On/by You? by Machini(m): 12:23pm On Apr 02, 2012

lol. Girl u wicked o
Re: What Was The Worst April Fool Played On/by You? by Machini(m): 12:25pm On Apr 02, 2012
Ndjones:
u withdrew ur mum 200k yesterday being saturday, and deposit it 2day being Sunday. Hmmmm so banks now operate on Sundays. I never knew o

I dont think he used d word- DEPOSITED. Read his post very well.
Re: What Was The Worst April Fool Played On/by You? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 12:54pm On Apr 02, 2012
AT 4:20 AM my G from PH calls me.
G: Guy. I just landed Lagos I am at Iddo Motor Park, my company driver somehow forgot i was landing today. I took night bus instead of the normal trip. Please I am stranded, come and pick me up.

I got dressed and started driving to Iddo, got there in the dark of dawn. he calls again.
G: Guy are you there!please go back to sleep. APRIL FOOL!!!
Re: What Was The Worst April Fool Played On/by You? by shilling(f): 2:17pm On Apr 02, 2012
My friend fooled our boss and nearly got fired before revealing it was a joke! Sooo good!!

One.org's email asking to sign a petition to stop the ban of kittens from Youtube

The Nairaland theme
Re: What Was The Worst April Fool Played On/by You? by ayotundepaul(m): 4:52pm On Apr 02, 2012
Fejok01: mine is the one dat has refused to be a joke but has chosen to be real.I lost my hubby of less than 4yrs to death 7yrs ago.I wish d death was an april fool.
i'm sorry 4 that
Re: What Was The Worst April Fool Played On/by You? by Mikel1981(m): 4:53pm On Apr 02, 2012
Soo_cool: hmmn, the worst.
i was like 5 yrs old then. it was a bright sunday morning, i just woke up from sleep when suddenly my uncle just rushed into the room and started screaming ' yepa, yepa, dem don come ooo, armed robbers dey shoot gun 4 market & dem dey come our house' i started crying and telling God not to let me die yet. When he even told me to stop crying and that he was just pulling an April fool prank, i did not believe him and i stayed under the bed all day
Nobody can fool me in april fool.
Re: What Was The Worst April Fool Played On/by You? by dont8(m): 5:10pm On Apr 02, 2012
nasty45: For me it was when my fiancee called me saying we'v broken up.d worst i played on sb was to say his mum ad an accident.hw abt u?lets av sum fun hr.HAPPY APRIL FOOL DAY TO APRIL FOOL BABIES.UR FATHER PLAYED APRIL FOOL ON UR MUM.HAHAHAHA
How dare you wish someone's mother dead and you call that a joke, by this, you made yourself look like a fool, that's not fair and totally uncalled for in the name of april fool.
Re: What Was The Worst April Fool Played On/by You? by dont8(m): 5:18pm On Apr 02, 2012
Fejok01: mine is the one dat has refused to be a joke but has chosen to be real.I lost my hubby of less than 4yrs to death 7yrs ago.I wish d death was an april fool.
Sorry dear, God is your strength.
Re: What Was The Worst April Fool Played On/by You? by nasty45(m): 5:24pm On Apr 02, 2012
i started this topic not knowing what prank to pull on sb,and nature pulled one on me.i was knocked down by a vehicle as at 6pm.was admitted and disscharged BY 12A.M,when i called my friends to tell em,they all thot it was april fool until they saw me later that night with stitches on my head.as at yeaterday i'v coUnted my friends already.NATURE REALLY PULLED A FAST ONE ON ME.I WAS UNCONSCIOUS.THANK GOD FOR ME FELLOW N/LANDERS.
Re: What Was The Worst April Fool Played On/by You? by Ishilove: 6:27pm On Apr 02, 2012
ceejayluv: 2009, A guy in my hostel called some guys, including me , out from our rooms. In a hushed tone, he said some dude is havin hot sex wit a chic and their curtain aint well-closed- uncensored!! We followed him lyk mugus, tip-toein, some removed their foot wears and held them in their hands. On gettin close to his room, he bent down and crawled. We all followed suit.
Sittin on d floor by d window and in hushed tone, he declared "APRIL FOOL"!
LWKMD!!! Iranu kati kati. Una happy sey una wan go watch free blue film. Lmao!
Re: What Was The Worst April Fool Played On/by You? by Lexusgs430: 1:59am On Apr 03, 2012
::Andrew:::
I took ma gurl out to a park today, knelt down without a ring and asked if she will marry me
she was so happy and over joyed when i said april fool. she walked out of me in the park till now.
She is refusing ma calls and sms unreplied.
she knew very well am not getting married to a white gurl why would she fall like that grin

So she knows you are only using her as a warm blanket!!!!
Re: What Was The Worst April Fool Played On/by You? by moHot(f): 12:13pm On Apr 03, 2012
Machini:

lol. Girl u wicked o

SHE WICKED NO BE SMALL
Re: What Was The Worst April Fool Played On/by You? by blank(f): 1:31pm On Apr 03, 2012
nasty45: i started this topic not knowing what prank to pull on sb,and nature pulled one on me.i was knocked down by a vehicle as at 6pm.was admitted and disscharged BY 12A.M,when i called my friends to tell em,they all thot it was april fool until they saw me later that night with stitches on my head.as at yeaterday i'v coUnted my friends already.NATURE REALLY PULLED A FAST ONE ON ME.I WAS UNCONSCIOUS.THANK GOD FOR ME FELLOW N/LANDERS.

Sorry o. Hope you are better now?
Re: What Was The Worst April Fool Played On/by You? by smartdude1(m): 2:48pm On Apr 03, 2012
i liv abroad, i was havin an honest conversation wt my gl in naija and she told me my frnd whom i dont trust was asking her out.....i was alrdy boiling wen she said april fool, did nt even get her the first tym cos omo i was gone alrdy.felt like killing her dough
Re: What Was The Worst April Fool Played On/by You? by nasty45(m): 6:26pm On Apr 03, 2012
blank:

Sorry o. Hope you are better now?
yeah+am on drugs.d
stitches wil b removed by wkend.tnx
Re: What Was The Worst April Fool Played On/by You? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 04, 2012
I dnt know if I should call this April fool but it happened on April 2 this year, that was Monday so i'd still refer to it as april fool, a guy called that he's interested in one of the laptops I listed on Nairaland that I should bring it down to Lagos, I went to the bathroom because he called very early in the morning,after getting dressed up I went to the bank to withdraw some money before leaving for Lag from Ibadan because I was low on cash. When i left the bank I headed directly to the park for the next Lagos bus, then decided to call the guy that I was on my way oo and he told me no problem for him to now sent me a text message later that he's sorry that he got another laptop already (That was less than an hour after I called). I was so bitter...That would be my own April fool even though it happened a day after April fool's day
Re: What Was The Worst April Fool Played On/by You? by dubem3(m): 8:26pm On Apr 06, 2012
Defense.Attorney: will u please state your age?
Little old lady: I am 94 years old
Defense attorney: will u tell us in your own
words, what happened the night of April 1st?
Old lady: there I was, sitting on my porch
on a warm spring evening when a young
man comes creeping up n sat down next to
me.
Attorney: did u know him?
Old lady: No. But he was friendly.
Attorney: what happened after he sat down?
Ol'Lady: He rubbed my thigh.
Attorney: Did u stop him?
Old Lady: No.
Attorney: why not?
Old Lady: It felt good. No one has touched
me since my Albert died.
Attorney: What happened next?
Old lady: He began to rub my bosoms.
Attorney: Did u stop him then?
Old lady: No
Attorney: Why not?
Old Lady: It made me feel alive n excited.I
haven't felt like that in years!
Attorney: Next what?
Old lady: Well, by then I was all spicy n I
laid down n told him take me.. Take me
now!
Attorney: did he take u?
Old lady: Hell no! he just yelled "April fool"!
And that's when I shot the little ba.sta.rd

1 Like

Re: What Was The Worst April Fool Played On/by You? by EmmaTay(m): 9:08pm On Nov 23, 2012
@ freecocoa,i thought u are a virgin .Thank God I haven't proposed to you. [size=25pt]LOL[/size]
Re: What Was The Worst April Fool Played On/by You? by Busuyib(f): 9:51am On Oct 06, 2013
naijasexy:

shocked shocked shocked I thought you were "untouched" Freecocoa?! #Issorait! cheesy
cheesy
naijasexy:

shocked shocked shocked I thought you were "untouched" Freecocoa?! #Issorait! cheesy
Re: What Was The Worst April Fool Played On/by You? by toygod2: 10:44pm On Dec 17, 2013
ha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Registration With Nairaland / RSS Feeds On Individual Topics / Bizarre! Rivers Police Arrest Man,10-yr-old Boy For Witchcraft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.