Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,264 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You - Autos (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You (38951 Views)

Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. / TESTED & TRUSTED.... Cotonuo Cars Delivered By Tadeus / BUY OR CLEAR YOUR CARS FROM COTONUO AT REASONABLE PRICE*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 7:41pm On Aug 01, 2013
I help people buy cars from Cotonuo cars market and take it down to their door steps

Do you want to buy a car from Cotonuo? What is your choice of car? These are the simple steps you have to take now

* Call or drop a comment here or Email me now to enquirer for your dream car.

* I will give you a budget for the car, and the budget will land your car to lagos with all original document

*You will have to come down to Badagry so that we will visit Cotonuo cars market together to buy your car

* You will pay me my agent fees immediately I hand over your car to you.

NB, You don't have to come along with cash at hand for security purpose, there are a lots of Nigeria Banks here at Seme border such as GT bank, Oceanic bank, UbA bank, Skye Bank, First bank and so on, after we see the car you want to buy, you can easily branch any of this bank to withdraw your money and make payment for the car. Contact me for more details

Call me on 08130380111,08183300454 or email: fredcarmarts@yahoo.com

Thanks for your time,hope to hear from you
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by ChibuzoIkenna(m): 6:20am On Aug 02, 2013
carmarts: @Chibuzo-Ikenna thanks for your mail...

toyota camry XLE

Honda ALLA

Please answer this 3 questions ASAP?
1. Can 450k bring this motors now? I live @ Agbara, work @ a bank there
2. How much is ur fees?
3. Can we go nxt week to cotonou?
All i hav to spare is 480k!!! Including duties, agent fees and sundries
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 7:49am On Aug 03, 2013
@chibuzo_ikenna please which year model of the toyota camry XLE,are asking of please call me on 08130380111 let talk better
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 7:51am On Aug 03, 2013
I help people buy cars from Cotonuo cars market and take it down to their door steps

Do you want to buy a car from Cotonuo? What is your choice of car? These are the simple steps you have to take now

* I will give you a budget for the car, and the budget will land your car to lagos with all original document

*You will have to come down to Badagry so that we will visit Cotonuo cars market together to buy your car

NB, You don't have to come along with cash at hand for security purpose, there are a lots of Nigeria Banks here at Seme border such as GT bank, Oceanic bank, UbA bank, Skye Bank, First bank and so on, after we see the car you want to buy, you can easily branch any of this bank to withdraw your money and make payment for the car. Contact me for more details

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 3:33pm On Aug 05, 2013

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 10:13am On Aug 06, 2013

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 5:56pm On Aug 19, 2013

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 5:39am On Aug 21, 2013

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by Nobody: 7:15am On Aug 21, 2013
Gud am,pls hw much ll it take to get a 2005 acura mdx from cotonu.thank you
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 12:43pm On Aug 24, 2013

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 2:16pm On Aug 26, 2013

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 11:35am On Sep 04, 2013

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 12:46pm On Sep 18, 2013

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by waleman: 3:00pm On Sep 18, 2013
How much can I Budget for the following cars:

1: 1992 BMW 318i (1.8L 4-cyl.), AUTO gear
2: 1998/99 OPEL mini wagon AUTO gear Factory A/C. (4-cyl)
3: What is your agent fee?
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by madmanmega(m): 6:15pm On Sep 18, 2013
Hello carmats
I want to know the cost of a honda accord europe version 2003 up to abuja.
I also want to know the cost of a honda accord europe version 2008 and up to abuja
Thanks.

This one

[img]http://images-2.drive.com.au/2010/08/20/1830762/honda-accord-euro_420.jpg?rand=1282289488665/img]

And this one

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by tugrow(m): 6:47pm On Sep 18, 2013
elo, how much will it cost me to buy benz 190 panded with or without a/c
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by tugrow(m): 6:48pm On Sep 18, 2013
elo, how much will it cost me to buy benz 190 panded with or without a/c 08182581068,07060777571 email:tugrow52@yahoo.com
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 7:05pm On Sep 18, 2013
@Tugrow,thanks for your mail sir,you can get the full option of 190 benz for 900 sir this include with the original custom duty sir.
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 7:08pm On Sep 18, 2013
@madmanmega thanks for your mail,you can get the 2003 Honda accord with both Cotonuo and nigeria custom duty for 1.2m, call me on 08130380111
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 7:10pm On Sep 18, 2013
@waleman thanks for your reply,you can get the BMW for 850k and while the opel for 800k this price include with the original custom duties sir,thanks call me on 08130380111
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 7:23pm On Sep 18, 2013

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 9:33am On Sep 19, 2013

Call me on 08130380111,08056066326 or email: fredcarmarts@yahoo.com

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 12:55pm On Sep 20, 2013

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 11:56pm On Sep 21, 2013

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by toluene12: 12:56am On Sep 22, 2013
How much for toyota camry 2001 with correct custom duty?
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 7:04am On Sep 22, 2013
@toluene thanks sir for your post,toyota camry 2001 model,everything that will finish it is 1.1m this include both Cotonuo and nigeria original duty.
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 7:23am On Sep 22, 2013

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 8:02am On Sep 23, 2013

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 11:50am On Sep 23, 2013

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 8:11pm On Sep 23, 2013

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 3:17pm On Sep 24, 2013

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 8:05am On Sep 25, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply)

****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** / Shoprite Pilots 'Glow In The Dark' Electric Truck In SA (PIX) / Carxus New Partner Of Auction Export !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.