Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,234 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You - Autos (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You (38950 Views)

Classic Autos Available In Cotonuo..See Pictures of different cars i bought. / TESTED & TRUSTED.... Cotonuo Cars Delivered By Tadeus / BUY OR CLEAR YOUR CARS FROM COTONUO AT REASONABLE PRICE*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 8:06am On Sep 25, 2013
I help people buy cars from Cotonuo cars market and take it down to their door steps

Do you want to buy a car from Cotonuo? What is your choice of car? These are the simple steps you have to take now

* Call or drop a comment here or Email me now to enquirer for your dream car.

* I will give you a budget for the car, and the budget will land your car to lagos with all original document

*You will have to come down to Badagry so that we will visit Cotonuo cars market together to buy your car

* You will pay me my agent fees immediately I hand over your car to you.

NB, You don't have to come along with cash at hand for security purpose, there are a lots of Nigeria Banks here at Seme border such as GT bank, Oceanic bank, UbA bank, Skye Bank, First bank and so on, after we see the car you want to buy, you can easily branch any of this bank to withdraw your money and make payment for the car. Contact me for more details

Call me on 08130380111,08056066326 or email: fredcarmarts@yahoo.com

Thanks for your time,hope to hear from you
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 7:43pm On Sep 27, 2013
I help people buy cars from Cotonuo cars market and take it down to their door steps

Do you want to buy a car from Cotonuo? What is your choice of car? These are the simple steps you have to take now

* I will give you a budget for the car, and the budget will land your car to lagos with all original document

*You will have to come down to Badagry so that we will visit Cotonuo cars market together to buy your car

NB, You don't have to come along with cash at hand for security purpose, there are a lots of Nigeria Banks here at Seme border such as GT bank, Oceanic bank, UbA bank, Skye Bank, First bank and so on, after we see the car you want to buy, you can easily branch any of this bank to withdraw your money and make payment for the car. Contact me for more details

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 7:12am On Sep 28, 2013

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 5:06pm On Sep 28, 2013

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 10:20am On Sep 29, 2013

Call me on 08130380111,08183300454 or email: fredcarmarts@yahoo.com

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 12:46pm On Sep 29, 2013

Call me on 08130380111,08183300454 or email: fredcarmarts@yahoo.com

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 8:04am On Sep 30, 2013

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 8:12am On Sep 30, 2013

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by tugrow(m): 8:53am On Sep 30, 2013
what going 2 b d price of benz 190 here
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 11:50am On Sep 30, 2013
@Tugrow thanks for your post,you can get a benz 190 for 750 including the custom duty sir,thanks
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by 190theclown: 11:51am On Sep 30, 2013
^750 isnt that on the high side
Do u mean fac ac, auto, power windows, formaican dashboards , padded
i thought that car could go for 500 or something
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 2:30pm On Sep 30, 2013
@190-the-clown,thanks sir for your quick respond am giving you a price for full option,in this case we are paying two duties,the cotonu and Nigeria custom duty,if you can bring up a budget of 650k we can work something out
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 8:39pm On Sep 30, 2013

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 8:40pm On Sep 30, 2013

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 9:16am On Oct 01, 2013

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 3:28pm On Oct 01, 2013

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 9:22am On Oct 02, 2013

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 7:26am On Oct 04, 2013

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 12:23pm On Oct 05, 2013

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 9:38am On Oct 06, 2013

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 9:47am On Oct 08, 2013

Call me on 08130380111,08056062776 or email: fredcarmarts@yahoo.com
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 9:23am On Oct 10, 2013

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 7:51am On Oct 14, 2013

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 12:47pm On Oct 29, 2013

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by seyiboboye(m): 7:52pm On Oct 30, 2013
pls how much can i budget for a clean 1998 benz c220? thank you
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 6:12am On Nov 04, 2013

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 1:56pm On Nov 17, 2013

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 11:41am On Nov 18, 2013

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by kayboy4y(m): 7:38am On Dec 12, 2013
How much can I get a clean Mercedez C240 full option. Pls reply ASAP
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 12:01pm On Dec 16, 2013

Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 2:16am On Jan 06, 2014

Thanks for your time,hope to hear from you. Un serious buyers should not contact me please,Thanks again.
Re: Pick Your Cars In Cotonuo At Cheap Rate,that I Garantee You by carmarts(m): 2:19pm On Jan 06, 2014

Thanks for your time,hope to hear from you. Un serious buyers should not contact me please,Thanks again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply)

****Lightening Fast RO/RO Vehicle Shipping From Any U.S Location Made Easy***** / Shoprite Pilots 'Glow In The Dark' Electric Truck In SA (PIX) / Carxus New Partner Of Auction Export !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.