Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,553 members, 7,816,339 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

How To Operate An Ox Industrial Fan - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How To Operate An Ox Industrial Fan (26991 Views)

Ever Wanted To Operate Two Whatsapp Accounts On Your Phone?(here Is How) / Apple Mac Book Pro 13.3inch With Retina Display,8gb Ram,wifi,mac Ox Etc @295k / NEW!!Own and operate your own PAYPAL acct in Naija, Make Online Payments etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Operate An Ox Industrial Fan by myteax: 3:12pm On Apr 01, 2012
Please can someone help me out by telling my how to make the OX Industrial fan to rotate. I bought a brand new OX industrial fan 2 days ago and discovered it does not rotate at all. please can someone with the technical know - how tell me what i have not done right to make it rotate. Thanks.
Re: How To Operate An Ox Industrial Fan by uboma(m): 5:44pm On Apr 01, 2012
Sorry abt ur predicament but its not a big problem. The OX fan is a good and durable fan. There is an iron just below the engine of the fan which is screwed to a hole. Nxt to this hole is another hole. Loosen it and screw it back into the 2nd hole.
Cheers

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How To Operate An Ox Industrial Fan by myteax: 11:29pm On Apr 01, 2012
Oh thanks alot, it worked

1 Like

Re: How To Operate An Ox Industrial Fan by uboma(m): 11:05pm On Apr 06, 2012
It is my pleasure to have assisted. I use the same product at home and it works like da bomb. grin

1 Like

Re: How To Operate An Ox Industrial Fan by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 25, 2013
uboma: Sorry abt ur predicament but its not a big problem. The OX fan is a good and durable fan. There is an iron just below the engine of the fan which is screwed to a hole. Nxt to this hole is another hole. Loosen it and screw it back into the 2nd hole.
Cheers

Thanks. it works

1 Like

Re: How To Operate An Ox Industrial Fan by uboma(m): 7:01pm On May 25, 2013
ActiveMan:

Thanks. it works

you are welcome.
Re: How To Operate An Ox Industrial Fan by favoredgal: 9:39pm On Nov 28, 2014
uboma:
Sorry abt ur predicament but its not a big problem. The OX fan is a good and durable fan. There is an iron just below the engine of the fan which is screwed to a hole. Nxt to this hole is another hole. Loosen it and screw it back into the 2nd hole.
Cheers

Thanks

1 Like

Re: How To Operate An Ox Industrial Fan by kennybeauty1: 12:15am On Jul 20, 2017
Please can someone help me out am finding it difficult to open the head of ox fan to join a cut wire especially the part where rotation is screwed
Re: How To Operate An Ox Industrial Fan by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 26, 2018
uboma:
Cheers
This info helped me too. Thanks.
Re: How To Operate An Ox Industrial Fan by uboma(m): 9:00pm On Feb 26, 2018
sunrize:
This info helped me too. Thanks.

You are welcome
Re: How To Operate An Ox Industrial Fan by nifbiz26: 8:55pm On May 30, 2018
Pls my ox fan won't rotate back when it gets to the right side, except i manually touch that rotating circular control by hand...and then it starts rotating again...but stops when it returns to the right..Dunno if anyone has a solution to this.
Re: How To Operate An Ox Industrial Fan by Iceberg3: 11:17am On May 31, 2018
myteax:
Oh thanks alot, it worked

Please how much did you buy the fan?
Re: How To Operate An Ox Industrial Fan by uboma(m): 7:01pm On May 31, 2018
favoredgal:

Thanks

You are welcome. Sorry for the late response.
Re: How To Operate An Ox Industrial Fan by Nrlly1(m): 1:49am On Jun 27, 2018
Please please house i want to buy fan. Between orl industrial standing fan and ox industrial standing fan which one is better? Which one has 100%copper coil? Thanks
Re: How To Operate An Ox Industrial Fan by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 13, 2018
Ithink Ox Is
Re: How To Operate An Ox Industrial Fan by okooloyun1(m): 4:55pm On Apr 04, 2019
uboma:
Cheers
Thanks it works for me too
Re: How To Operate An Ox Industrial Fan by uboma(m): 9:00pm On Apr 04, 2019
okooloyun1:
Thanks it works for me too

You are welcome Sir
Re: How To Operate An Ox Industrial Fan by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 25, 2019
nifbiz26:
Pls my ox fan won't rotate back when it gets to the right side, except i manually touch that rotating circular control by hand...and then it starts rotating again...but stops when it returns to the right..Dunno if anyone has a solution to this.

Useful info. Thanks.
Re: How To Operate An Ox Industrial Fan by RHEWBENYT(m): 1:06am On May 29, 2020
uboma:
Cheers
Thanks for the info, just fixed mine
Re: How To Operate An Ox Industrial Fan by uboma(m): 4:13am On May 29, 2020
RHEWBENYT:

Thanks for the info, just fixed mine

You are welcome Sir
Re: How To Operate An Ox Industrial Fan by Bigseyidon: 10:40pm On Nov 15, 2020
uboma:
Cheers

Thanks a whole lot. This helped me in stationing my fan in one direction as I had no knowledge of how to do it. Funny thing is that mine isn't OX but also an industrial fan of a different make.

1 Like

Re: How To Operate An Ox Industrial Fan by uboma(m): 5:03am On Nov 16, 2020
Bigseyidon:

Thanks a whole lot. This helped me in stationing my fan in one direction as I had no knowledge of how to do it. Funny thing is that mine isn't OX but also an industrial fan of a different make.

You are welcome, Sir.
Re: How To Operate An Ox Industrial Fan by mmukiez(m): 4:47pm On Feb 16, 2021
uboma:
Cheers
Thanks you for the above information....it was very helpful
Re: How To Operate An Ox Industrial Fan by uboma(m): 5:55pm On Feb 16, 2021
mmukiez:

Thanks you for the above information....it was very helpful

You are welcome Sir.
Re: How To Operate An Ox Industrial Fan by mmukiez(m): 6:23pm On Feb 16, 2021
uboma:
Cheers
Thanks you for the above information....it was very helpful ......
Re: How To Operate An Ox Industrial Fan by Magnanimity(m): 5:25pm On Apr 27, 2021
favoredgal:

Thanks
favoredgal:

Thanks
Any idea please
Re: How To Operate An Ox Industrial Fan by Magnanimity(m): 5:27pm On Apr 27, 2021
kennybeauty1:
Please can someone help me out am finding it difficult to open the head of ox fan to join a cut wire especially the part where rotation is screwed
favoredgal:

Thanks
favoredgal:

Thanks
Any idea please
Re: How To Operate An Ox Industrial Fan by Opiletool(m): 5:06pm On May 02, 2021
uboma:
Cheers

God bless you.
Re: How To Operate An Ox Industrial Fan by spindomer: 8:07pm On May 11, 2021
Thanks a lot. After using the fan for more than 10years, I am able to fix the rotational problem.
Re: How To Operate An Ox Industrial Fan by michaelo2(m): 7:08pm On Jun 10, 2021
uboma:
Cheers
thanks worked like magic

1 Like

Re: How To Operate An Ox Industrial Fan by uboma(m): 7:57pm On Jun 10, 2021
michaelo2:
thanks worked like magic

You are welcome Sir/Ma'am

1 Like

Re: How To Operate An Ox Industrial Fan by uboma(m): 6:34pm On Jun 11, 2021
michaelo2:
thanks worked like magic

You are welcome Sir/Ma'am.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Types Of People You Meet In Ikeja (computer Village ) / Hp Probook 500gb 85,000,Core i3, i5,4gb ram 4530S,4520s,4430s,4540s / Free Recharge cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.