Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

How To Operate An Ox Industrial Fan - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How To Operate An Ox Industrial Fan (27080 Views)

Ever Wanted To Operate Two Whatsapp Accounts On Your Phone?(here Is How) / Apple Mac Book Pro 13.3inch With Retina Display,8gb Ram,wifi,mac Ox Etc @295k / NEW!!Own and operate your own PAYPAL acct in Naija, Make Online Payments etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Operate An Ox Industrial Fan by lilsyd: 9:33am On Apr 18, 2022
nifbiz26:
Pls my ox fan won't rotate back when it gets to the right side, except i manually touch that rotating circular control by hand...and then it starts rotating again...but stops when it returns to the right..Dunno if anyone has a solution to this.

Have you been able to sort this? I have the same problem.
Re: How To Operate An Ox Industrial Fan by adeniyilamlek(m): 9:34am On Aug 23, 2022
uboma:
Sorry abt ur predicament but its not a big problem. The OX fan is a good and durable fan. There is an iron just below the engine of the fan which is screwed to a hole. Nxt to this hole is another hole. Loosen it and screw it back into the 2nd hole.
Cheers
whaoo!!!!!!!! thanks for this, av been trying to switch my sky industrial fan to standby mode since 5 years...
Re: How To Operate An Ox Industrial Fan by Maskyy(m): 7:46pm On Nov 02, 2022
myteax:
Please can someone help me out by telling my how to make the OX Industrial fan to rotate. I bought a brand new OX industrial fan 2 days ago and discovered it does not rotate at all. please can someone with the technical know - how tell me what i have not done right to make it rotate. Thanks.

This helped. Thank.
I have searched YouTube but can't find a solution.
Re: How To Operate An Ox Industrial Fan by kaponeski(m): 11:21pm On Jul 17, 2023
uboma:
Sorry abt ur predicament but its not a big problem. The OX fan is a good and durable fan. There is an iron just below the engine of the fan which is screwed to a hole. Nxt to this hole is another hole. Loosen it and screw it back into the 2nd hole.
Cheers
Lol, 11years after, I searched online about same ish, saw this post and it works.
Knowledge doesn't die if the system hasn't changed. Thanks

1 Like

Re: How To Operate An Ox Industrial Fan by LhoOd: 7:53am On Nov 23, 2023
uboma:
Cheers

hello boss.. me I don't understand o... I no see any hole.. help!!!
Re: How To Operate An Ox Industrial Fan by obajoey(m): 5:41am On Nov 30, 2023
LhoOd:

hello boss.. me I don't understand o... I no see any hole.. help!!!

I just did mine and it worked.
Re: How To Operate An Ox Industrial Fan by obajoey(m): 5:41am On Nov 30, 2023
uboma:
Cheers

Thanks for this great info.

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Types Of People You Meet In Ikeja (computer Village ) / Hp Probook 500gb 85,000,Core i3, i5,4gb ram 4530S,4520s,4430s,4540s / Free Recharge cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.