Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Is Obama A Satanist? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Obama A Satanist? (9628 Views)

Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist / Is Obama Preparing The Way For 666? / Serious About Becoming A Satanist?(read This!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Obama A Satanist? by logicboy: 9:18pm On Apr 09, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

When did he become a Christian?

Does that make him a Christian? The fact that you were even born in a bakery doesn't make you a loaf of bread.

If Santorum is a homophobe then Obama is a theophobe.

Someone who goes to church and gets married in a church or even talks about his christian faith is not a christian? Are you insane, you religious hypocrite?

How can Obama be a theophobe when he is a christian?
Re: Is Obama A Satanist? by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:27pm On Apr 09, 2012
logicboy:

Someone who goes to church and gets married in a church or even talks about his christian faith is not a christian? Are you insane, you religious hypocrite?

Before you start on your ad hominems which is your favourite pastime you should first learn what it means to be a Christian.

logicboy:

Ignorance is not necessarily bliss.
Re: Is Obama A Satanist? by logicboy: 10:18pm On Apr 09, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

Before you start on your ad hominems which is your favourite pastime you should first learn what it means to be a Christian.

Ignorance is not necessarily bliss.

You fail.....I was a catholic for 22 years.
Re: Is Obama A Satanist? by buzugee(m): 11:01pm On Apr 09, 2012
can you head the biggest satanist empire in the world without being one ?

1 Like

Re: Is Obama A Satanist? by bigsean(m): 1:56am On Apr 10, 2012
buzugee: can you head the biggest satanist empire in the world without being one ?
Ok, i dont understand, who u calling "Satan"? Obama? "i cant laugh abeg"
Re: Is Obama A Satanist? by buzugee(m): 2:27am On Apr 10, 2012
big_sean:
Ok, i dont understand, who u calling "Satan"? Obama? "i cant laugh abeg"
i am not calling obama satan. but you do know america is refered to in the bible as the virgin daughter of babylon, ancient babylon under nimrod being the mother babylon. what are the characteristics of babylon ? they propose policies and do things that are against the lord. they are heavy in sorcery and they control the world to the detriment of the world. now they dont put choir boys in charge of this kind of empire you know ? you may go in as a choir boy but you will have to conform to sorcery rituals etc. the sorcerers are called the chaldeans.
Re: Is Obama A Satanist? by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:35am On Apr 10, 2012
logicboy:

You fail.....I was a catholic for 22 years.

And what are you now?
Re: Is Obama A Satanist? by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:04am On Apr 10, 2012
The journey of the religious man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wte8wQbvZ1I
Re: Is Obama A Satanist? by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:07am On Apr 10, 2012
big_sean: Bro, the webpage u sighted actually defeats ur argument.

Also, do u know FOX news? If u do, u will know that fox news hates obama and they go around looking for anything they can grab to discredit him, if this photo has any minute hint of credibility, trust me, the right wing media will literally drown him with huge media coverage! But not even the almighty FOX news has said anything about it. Or any of the republican nominees.

So pls go and rest, this is fake news

This is what I found about FOX news googling around.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqncQ85Q1qA
Re: Is Obama A Satanist? by jagunlabi(m): 11:08am On Apr 10, 2012
Is the bible god a satanist?
Re: Is Obama A Satanist? by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:15am On Apr 10, 2012
jagunlabi: Is the bible god a satanist?

Who, in your opinion is the god of this world?
Re: Is Obama A Satanist? by bigsean(m): 2:13pm On Apr 10, 2012
@ OLAADEGBU, u are just a piece of work.
i asked u if FOX news ever ran the story of the obama wearing the satanist Tshirt, to let u know that as much as fox hate obama, and are willing to prevaricate the truth in their favour, the will not go out on an obvious lie (like this Satan Tshirt).

And what do u respond with, U give me a totally different video from fox that has nothing to do with what we are discussing at hand. (BRAVO!)

U are clinching on straws my friend, when u get something tangible and authentic u can hola back at me, but till then, do not mislead innocent and unsuspecting internet user who come to nairaland by spooling totally inaccurate information.

I told u in a previous post, that i do not know where to start on ur case, cos u either no nothing, or u have a mission to make sh/it up.

Let me respond to this video just to educate u alil, There is what they call "Separation of Church and State" even Bush jr. did things like this. So that video proves nothing like everything else u have posted on this thread.

U really should do something better with ur internet subscription, cos u lack alot of knowledge and the gap is just to wide for me to even reason with u. (i'm sorry, but thats the truth)
Re: Is Obama A Satanist? by italo: 9:17am On Apr 12, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

Do I need to remind you of their compromise to cover up Christian symbols because Obama was to give a speech?

http://www.politicsdaily.com/2009/04/16/white-house-asked-georgetown-to-cover-christian-symbols-for-obam/

You always said Catholis symbols are "demonic". The moment they covered them you declared them "christian". No greater hypocrite have I seen in my life!
Re: Is Obama A Satanist? by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:34am On Apr 12, 2012
italo:

You always said Catholis symbols are "demonic". The moment they covered them you declared them "christian". No greater hypocrite have I seen in my life!

It depends on what symbol you are talking about. Our Lord Jesus Christ is no more crucified on the Cross, He died, was buried, rose for the dead, ascended and sitted on the right hand of the Father in heavenly places. We are not meant to worship any graven image, even the image of Jesus on the Cross but if you compromise with a President who wants the name of Jesus Christ to be covered up because he wants to give a speech then that is hypocrisy of the highest order. Watch this videoclip to see how this man has been playing on the intelligence of Americans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyGkaXwXDY0
Re: Is Obama A Satanist? by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:39pm On Apr 12, 2012
logicboy:

Here is a political debate where Obama was put on the spot regarding his "Christian faith"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-yUCg0TASc
Re: Is Obama A Satanist? by italo: 10:54pm On Apr 12, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

It depends on what symbol you are talking about. Our Lord Jesus Christ is no more crucified on the Cross, He died, was buried, rose for the dead, ascended and sitted on the right hand of the Father in heavenly places. We are not meant to worship any graven image, even the image of Jesus on the Cross but if you compromise with a President who wants the name of Jesus Christ to be covered up because he wants to give a speech then that is hypocrisy of the highest order. Watch this videoclip to see how this man has been playing on the intelligence of Americans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyGkaXwXDY0

You're the hypocrite here. Why don't you tell us what "symbols" were covered. It was you who first mentioned it afterall... Did they cover the name of Jesus? What was covered, Mr 'see white and call it black'.
Re: Is Obama A Satanist? by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:17am On Apr 13, 2012
italo:

You're the hypocrite here. Why don't you tell us what "symbols" were covered. It was you who first mentioned it afterall... Did they cover the name of Jesus? What was covered, Mr 'see white and call it black'.

This is the videoclip of a news broadcast covering the story, why don't you watch it and then come to your own conclusion as to what all the outcry was all about?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqncQ85Q1qA
Re: Is Obama A Satanist? by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:11pm On Apr 15, 2012
Oldpath: So many xtians with open truth, but fear will not allow them to say it out. So many cowards are ready shut truth speakers down. We are all complaining that things are not right, where are the courageous leaders like Moses, Joshua, deborah, jeremiah, Elisha, Elijah of today? They are all taking captive by fear. Do we still have prophets of God on earth, who will boldly declare our sins to us?
They have all been silent by fear, money, fame, and covetousness.

Here is one of the few Christians that calls a spade a spade and not an agricultural equipment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyjUFhiaGcc
Re: Is Obama A Satanist? by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:44pm On Apr 16, 2012
Re: Is Obama A Satanist? by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:30pm On Apr 19, 2012
Re: Is Obama A Satanist? by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:43pm On Apr 21, 2012
Obama believes Jesus Christ is Lord and guess who else agrees?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4tcebS-j0s
Re: Is Obama A Satanist? by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:30pm On Jul 04, 2014
Callotti:

Always something to biatch about with these Xtians.
Get lives y'awl!
Jesus will never come in your lifetimes.

Get an afterlife! tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Unforgivable Sin? - Paul Ellis / Does Posting Pictures Of Men Of God On Your Socials Make You A Christian? / 'jesus' Was As Black As Wesley Snipes, So Were The Jews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.