Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,169 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

To Whom Do Catholics Owe Thier Allegiance To, Jesus Or Mary - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To Whom Do Catholics Owe Thier Allegiance To, Jesus Or Mary (848 Views)

HAVING JESUS OR MARY PICTURE IN YOUR HOUSE WILL MAKE YOU A CANDIDATE OF HELL / Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? / Do Catholics Believe in Being Born Again? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Whom Do Catholics Owe Thier Allegiance To, Jesus Or Mary by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 02, 2007
this stuff baffles me so much, pls cathholics help me out. to who do you really owe ur allegiance to.JESUS CHRIST OR HOLY MARY. remembr you cant serve two masters.
Re: To Whom Do Catholics Owe Thier Allegiance To, Jesus Or Mary by pilgrim1(f): 11:18pm On Nov 02, 2007
Lol. . . you should know how Catholics operate. You're not likely to get an honest answer so long as the topic is not favouring the "limbo" or "Ave Maria". grin
Re: To Whom Do Catholics Owe Thier Allegiance To, Jesus Or Mary by smile4kenn(m): 6:25pm On Nov 03, 2007
I am not suprised. I stopped visiting this religion forum, and today i dont know how my cursor click and now catholic, catholi and catholic questions everywhere. when will we stop taking religion as a basis of living. whats your business with what catholics say about Jesus and Mary. Nairaland will never give you an answer, as far as pilgrim1 is here, you will be confused and later brainwashed on catholic doctrime.

If you wanna know about catholic church and you need good replies from good sourse, why not visit the nearest catholic church min your vicinity. you cant tell me there is none. catholic will keep on expanding and more members will be born into the catholic church till the end of time. Am happy am catholic, but i dont criticize other churches and i dont raise topics that bring up religious arguments. I dont even involve in religions argument, but i dont know why nairaland will force. PLZ DO LEAVE CATHOLIC CHURCH AND HER MEMBERS ALONE!!!!!!
Re: To Whom Do Catholics Owe Thier Allegiance To, Jesus Or Mary by pilgrim1(f): 6:27pm On Nov 03, 2007
I said it before:

pilgrim.1:

Lol. . . you should know how Catholics operate. You're not likely to get an honest answer so long as the topic is not favouring the "limbo" or "Ave Maria". grin
Re: To Whom Do Catholics Owe Thier Allegiance To, Jesus Or Mary by smile4kenn(m): 6:30pm On Nov 03, 2007
@piLGRIM1

Please like you cant take up a public post because you will wipe off other religion away. i just hope someday, this religion seasoning in your mind will be exuasted.
Re: To Whom Do Catholics Owe Thier Allegiance To, Jesus Or Mary by pilgrim1(f): 6:35pm On Nov 03, 2007
smile4kenn:

@piLGRIM1

Please like you can't take up a public post because you will wipe off other religion away. i just hope someday, this religion seasoning in your mind will be exuasted.

Hehehoho!! grin cheesy grin

Anyhow, how body? grin

Like I said before. . . lipsrsealed
Re: To Whom Do Catholics Owe Thier Allegiance To, Jesus Or Mary by smile4kenn(m): 6:43pm On Nov 03, 2007
anyway, i rest my speech

@pilgrim, I will like to meet you,
Re: To Whom Do Catholics Owe Thier Allegiance To, Jesus Or Mary by pilgrim1(f): 9:51pm On Nov 03, 2007
smile4kenn:

anyway, i rest my speech

@pilgrim, I will like to meet you,

You're a darling. No forget O - I apologise! cheesy
Re: To Whom Do Catholics Owe Thier Allegiance To, Jesus Or Mary by smile4kenn(m): 6:51am On Nov 04, 2007
apology acceptance pending

(1) (Reply)

Miracle In Egypt / The Priesthood Of Melchisedec / "JESUS" and "CHRIST" ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.