Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,882 members, 7,838,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

My Question - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Question (2348 Views)

I Need Answer To My Question Please. / My Question Here Is, Who Is More Heartless? the GUY Or THE GIRL? / My Question For Gals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Question by Mynd44: 9:20pm On Jun 14, 2012
OP=Fickle.
If you doubt me go jump inside Lagoon
Re: My Question by Ammyng(f): 9:25pm On Jun 14, 2012
Mynd_44: OP=Fickle.
If you doubt me go jump inside Lagoon

From Reality101 to Fickle? NL home for dumbb zombies
Re: My Question by Mynd44: 3:04am On Jun 15, 2012
^^
Did I strike a nerve? Pele
Re: My Question by Ammyng(f): 6:58pm On Jun 18, 2012
Mynd_44: ^^
Did I strike a nerve? Pele

You wish
Re: My Question by Mynd44: 8:49pm On Jun 18, 2012
I don't wish, I know
Re: My Question by darshitpatel: 10:01am On Sep 04, 2012
hello sir/madam , i have applied uk student visa in 2003 and again in 2004 but bank balance of my sponsored was not found to be genuine . i dont know that in that period whether they have banned me or not and now i want to visit uk as a tourist in 2012/13 , and the sponserer is my sister who is british , so can i get the visa can any answer my question pls
Re: My Question by darshitpatel: 10:25am On Sep 04, 2012
darshit patel: hello sir/madam , i have applied uk student visa in 2003 and again in 2004 but bank balance of my sponsored was not found to be genuine . i dont know that in that period whether they have banned me or not and now i want to visit uk as a tourist in 2012/13 , and the sponserer is my sister who is british , so can i get the visa can any answer my question pls
Re: My Question by Ammyng(f): 6:20pm On Sep 04, 2012
darshit patel: hello sir/madam , i have applied uk student visa in 2003 and again in 2004 but bank balance of my sponsored was not found to be genuine . i dont know that in that period whether they have banned me or not and now i want to visit uk as a tourist in 2012/13 , and the sponserer is my sister who is british , so can i get the visa can any answer my question pls

Hahaha WTD. . . Stay in your country please grin
Re: My Question by Mynd44: 8:20pm On Sep 04, 2012
Must these f00ls travel?
Re: My Question by Ammyng(f): 11:17pm On Sep 04, 2012
Mynd_44: Must these f00ls travel?

And why are you calling him a fool, you don't even know him.
Re: My Question by malaria(f): 3:13am On Sep 05, 2012
Op,nairalanders are non-serious ppl.my advice, never take anything u see here 2 serious else u will die of heartache.rather come wen u are bored,sad, depressed, etc .then u will get the moola.
Re: My Question by Mynd44: 6:06am On Sep 05, 2012
Ammyng:

And why are you calling him a fool, you don't even know him.
Because my definition of one is one who does not know what he should know. Is ge supposed to ask that silly question on an ongoing thread? The answer is no which makes him what? A f00l
Re: My Question by tashanja(m): 7:00am On Sep 05, 2012
Ammyng: Being around this forum for less than 2 months. I have come to wrap-up that most guys on this section are so immature in so many ways and as a result they are pretty much clueless of what a sweet swift relationship is all about.

My question is, does women bashing make you less or more of a whiny kid with relationship issues?

And how can there be maturity in a mind that can spew out such meaningless trash. Chai, sweet swift relationship shocked, whiny kid with relationship issues shocked, SMH sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hot! 45 Things Your Girl Friend Wants From You! / Tease Her And Tickle Her / 58 Insane Things You Do When You Have A Crush On Someone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.