Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,369 members, 7,853,650 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:54 PM

Double Dateing - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Double Dateing (1846 Views)

Dateing My Younger Sister Best Friend / If Ur Dateing A Guy Dat Is Fear Frm U Ad He Dnt Call Stady Lik Befor Pls Did Dat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Double Dateing by OyinboNo1(m): 6:14pm On Nov 12, 2007
bowa:

Pursuing to things at the same time,that is what i take double dating to be.

No, it isn't. Double-dating is when two couples go out together. i.e. you and a male friend go out with your girlfriends and have dinner for four, say. It's not swinging either. Just a good way to get to know a girl early on in a relationship with less pressure, as your friends can contribute to the conversation too.

Two-timing is what you are describing.
Re: Double Dateing by helfie(f): 6:18pm On Nov 12, 2007
two timing really is juz like cheating, why shld u go in to somehing when you know it might not be satisfiying enough,to the extent of you doing the same thing with another person at the same time, its juz nt kul!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Horrible Topics To Avoid On The First Date / Is It Right For Me To Go To Her Wedding ? / Five Reasons That Your Wife Is A Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.