Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

“I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh (30127 Views)

“I Cannot Marry Flavour Even If He Proposes” – Chidinma / I Cannot Marry Flavour Even If He Proposes – Chidinma Chidinma / “I Cannot Marry Flavour Even If He Proposes” – Chidinma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by Dipwater(m): 1:39pm On Apr 03, 2012
I think she is frustrated eya. I feel so sorri 4her o. She even waited 4 an ibo man to come and sweep her off her feet. Dat is to tell how valuable ibo men are in this cuntry. Where are the real edo men in the haus. Pls yall need to speak out cuz this bi tch has insulted one of yall brodas. Just imagine !
Singing....................am so proud to be an iboman yeso yeso.
Anambra edey
Imo. E dey............

1 Like

Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by free2ryhme: 1:45pm On Apr 03, 2012
Gaiden k:
Excelboi: Igbo boys are great [ gossipers especially when it comes to money...

English... Suppil ... Suppil My igbo broda it s really causing much harm in english dictionary than normal
Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by noiseless: 1:46pm On Apr 03, 2012
This shows that the ikwerre/igbos don't just marry women because of money or fame. Anyway i must warn our edo inlaw not to take advantage of her, because since he knew her way of life and stil want to be with her, he must respect her and not turn back some day and shout igbo woman this and igbo woman that and start treating her as if you were not aware of her past before you married, and we all know when cant take no more or you decide to have a change of mind it's gonna be "this igbo woman and that igbo woman" on every lips. So take our sister as your wife and treat her well because we will hunt you down if anything happens to her through your fault. HAPPY MARRIEGE LIFE WITH OUR SISTER.

1 Like

Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by obayaya(m): 1:47pm On Apr 03, 2012
Ejiné: In all, the part I found the most interesting about this outburst, is this:

I'm glad she knows; because a notorious, bleaching, chain-smoking 'general market' isn't exactly my idea of a wife material.

Lol!!!!!
Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by aljharem(m): 1:50pm On Apr 03, 2012
queensmith: the normal i guess- lying cheating, arrogance, backwards culture, chauvanistic, biggoted, homophobic, list goes on. . .
queensmith:

erm. . .let's see. . . .no!

you too want to be like Tonto Dikeh were all are still castigating. Haba don't be like that
Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by queensmith: 1:58pm On Apr 03, 2012
thats why i said i cannot be sure- she might not be in the wrong for feeling the way she does. She just came across as very rude in the interview.
Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 2:05pm On Apr 03, 2012
Definately will be an uphill task for a Tonto or any other wayward chick, nollywood or not, to get or let alone keep an Igbo man for marriage. Marriage in Igboland is one and for all time.
Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by Yeske2(m): 2:07pm On Apr 03, 2012
Ejiné: In all, the part I found the most interesting about this outburst, is this:

I'm glad she knows; because a notorious, bleaching, chain-smoking 'general market' isn't exactly my idea of a wife material.
WORD!
Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 03, 2012
coming from someone whose name sounds like to to and di ck .
Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 03, 2012
Even Cossy Orjiarko stands a better chance of finding a bona fide Igbo husband than this Tonto character.
Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by mystiqueDZ(f): 2:32pm On Apr 03, 2012
Oh tonto baby datts cos no sensible ibo guy will propose talk more of marriage
Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by Panzastrip(m): 2:36pm On Apr 03, 2012
http://omgghana.com/omg-tonto-dikeh-fights-susan-peters-in-public/

How do u expect an Igbo man to marry a trouble maker, nonsense.
Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by Dede1(m): 2:36pm On Apr 03, 2012
It is funny indeed. The same Tonto Dike who rubbished Yoruba girls on chasing Igbo man for husband and advised the Yoruba girls to concentrate on Yoruba men is now denigrating Igbo man due to frustration.

@blacktooth

You are a chronic dingbat.
Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by bashr8: 2:46pm On Apr 03, 2012
~Bluetooth:

If I was the one that said this ,all these okoro touts on NL will start screaming tribalism.Now they have heard it from an ibo woman maybe they'd believe it.A mere look at the likes of onlylies,dede1 and afam says it all.Very nosy set of people.
we are not screaming because what she said is true, no igbo man in his right senses will marry a known wayward woman . and if you know igbo tradition before you get maried the kind of investigation that will be done about you even KGb will be green with envy.i dont know about other naija men shaa let the edos speak for themselves.
Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by HighChief4(m): 2:48pm On Apr 03, 2012
Igbo men understands the concept of marriage and how it should be, Tonto knows this too well and understands she stands no chance with any Igbo man.
Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by bashr8: 2:49pm On Apr 03, 2012
akpanbaba: Describing igbo men as too nosy is really really a serious matter.Infact non-igbo women would just avoid igbo men like excreta.I suggest igbo men in this forum should call a meeting and resolve to counter this statement.This girl is just demarketing igbo men.Tufia.
wetin concern igbo men with non igbo women ,how many igbo men do you see marrrying from outside igboland to start with.
Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by bokohalal(m): 2:51pm On Apr 03, 2012
Interesting. Some Igbos on this thread are already throwing jibes at the Edos for Tonto Dike's rejection of Igbo men. Morals have come to the fore;Edos accept morally loose women,chain smokers,tattoed women and more. But wait. Is Tonto Dikeh an Edo lady? What does that say about the way Igbos bring up their daughters? Are Igbo parents (and Tonto Dikeh's in particular)not thereby culpable in what their daughters turned out to become?
Anybody can have a relationship with anybody for any reason.Whatever tickles your fancy, or fanny.With all that has been said and still being said about Edo women ,especially the Bini ones,you wonder why other ethnic groups still marry out of them. Not all of them are bad? Why then these generalisations about Edo women?
The Edo woman,historically and contemporarily,is the most successful per population,among all Nigerian ethnic groups. A Yoruba sub-group is a distant second.Strip off quota and political appointment and look at the ordinary Nigerian woman at Home and Abroad. Our women,with their male counterparts support have made name for themselves.You can keep your women under lock and key while you face the world alone.Ours is a two-pronged attack!
And you do not have to have loose morals to suceed in life as a woman as many Edo women have proven(my mother a shining example).Thanks dad, for not holding her back.
Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by bashr8: 2:51pm On Apr 03, 2012
ZUBY77: This little smoke-ridden rat has the gut to insult Igbos. For that reason alone, i will champion her divorce with that edo man. I have bookmarked ths page. Let this be a lesson to other low lives.
hia wetin be your own , will you marry her? abeg fee her and her husband joor.
Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by bokohalal(m): 2:53pm On Apr 03, 2012
bashr8: wetin concern igbo men with non igbo women ,how many igbo men do you see marrrying from outside igboland to start with.
Which planet are you from?
Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by Ability12(m): 2:55pm On Apr 03, 2012
TONTO DIKE"jst said her own view..afta al why won't a gud husband nt knw his wife's afairs?
Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by bashr8: 3:03pm On Apr 03, 2012
bokohalal: Interesting. Some Igbos on this thread are already throwing jibes at the Edos for Tonto Dike's rejection of Igbo men. Morals have come to the fore;Edos accept morally loose women,chain smokers,tattoed women and more. But wait. Is Tonto Dikeh an Edo lady? What does that say about the way Igbos bring up their daughters? Are Igbo parents (and Tonto Dikeh's in particular)not thereby culpable in what their daughters turned out to become?
Anybody can have a relationship with anybody for any reason.Whatever tickles your fancy, or fanny.With all that has been said and still being said about Edo women ,especially the Bini ones,you wonder why other ethnic groups still marry out of them. Not all of them are bad? Why then these generalisations about Edo women?
The Edo woman,historically and contemporarily,is the most successful per population,among all Nigerian ethnic groups. A Yoruba sub-group is a distant second.Strip off quota and political appointment and look at the ordinary Nigerian woman at Home and Abroad. Our women,with their male counterparts support have made name for themselves.You can keep your women under lock and key while you face the world alone.Ours is a two-pronged attack!
And you do not have to have loose morals to suceed in life as a woman as many Edo women have proven(my mother a shining example).Thanks dad, for not holding her back.
did that just come out of you anus? am yet to see any ethnic group in africa their women match igbo women when it come to success, beauty ,charisma etc even in politics. secondly nobody is throwing jibes at edos , yes igbo man can marry a loose person if she is willing to change and not one that wants to continue with such character.
Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by Afanna1: 3:04pm On Apr 03, 2012
saw on her twitter where she denied granting this interview.

http://twitter.com/#!/Tontolet/status/187059068219834370
Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by bashr8: 3:06pm On Apr 03, 2012
RT @Tontolet:I waz told I granted an interview with punch Newspaper sayin Igbo Men r nosy?#Confusedface# When Did this.
Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by bokohalal(m): 3:12pm On Apr 03, 2012
bashr8: did that just come out of you anus? am yet to see any ethnic group in africa their women match igbo women when it come to success, beauty ,charisma etc even in politics. secondly nobody is throwing jibes at edos , yes igbo man can marry a loose person if she is willing to change and not one that wants to continue with such character.
With about forty million people you see more. With Edo small population compared,we leave all others behind.Fact.
Ready? For every one Edo woman I name you should be ready to name twenty Igbo women.
Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by zulk12(f): 3:12pm On Apr 03, 2012
D committee of "umuada" or "nwunyedi" wont even accept u in any ibo family. U can marry a boko ram...who cares?mtchewww
Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 03, 2012
It's very surprising, the comments I see here about Edo people. So because some people from Edo state entertain promiscuity, EVERY SINGLE person from Edo state is/ has the tendency to be loose?
Wow! You guys on here are something else.
Why castigate the poor girl? She has found love where she chose to. She had decided to favor an Edo man over an Igbo men, what's the wrong in that? Is she not allowed to have preferences anymore?

The same thing she has said about an Igbo man, another would say about an Edo man so why all the vituperative remarks?
May God deliver Nigerians. You guys are way too judgmental.
Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by Bastiger(m): 3:16pm On Apr 03, 2012
but, then again,no sane igbo man would want to marry u,y?how person go buy tiger kip 4 house as pet?u wan die?!!
Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 03, 2012
zulk12: D committee of "umuada" or "nwunyedi" wont even accept u in any ibo family. U can marry a boko ram...who cares?mtchewww

Lol. I can see you're the chairlady of committee of Umuada. Akpi ga agba ndi committee.
Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by bokohalal(m): 3:19pm On Apr 03, 2012
bashr8, I still dey wait.I get time now.
Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by OilSubsidy: 3:21pm On Apr 03, 2012
@All, She has denied the story on twitter. Pls let the girl be! She can marry anyone she wants to marry please. Goodluck to the Edo man.
Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 03, 2012
free2ryhme:

English... Suppil ... Suppil My igbo broda it s really causing much harm in english dictionary than normal
WTF,how my name appear there?? Wats happinin to NL
Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by Bastiger(m): 3:37pm On Apr 03, 2012
bokohalal:
With about forty million people you see more. With Edo small population compared,we leave all others behind.Fact.
Ready? For every one Edo woman I name you should be ready to name twenty Igbo women.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Stunning- Africa Miss World 2009 / Tiwa Savage Celebrates Jamil's 1st Birthday With Adorable Photos / Miracle Igbokwe Celebrates His Only Sister On Her Birthday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.