Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

“I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh (30056 Views)

“I Cannot Marry Flavour Even If He Proposes” – Chidinma / I Cannot Marry Flavour Even If He Proposes – Chidinma Chidinma / “I Cannot Marry Flavour Even If He Proposes” – Chidinma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by Tsun(f): 10:42am On Apr 03, 2012
See this mumu oooo. so she has been waiting for an igbo man, poor you!
Sha nothing do you you can go on with your edo bobo, all of una na the same thing as long as he's going his own thing too and you re bringing money home.

1 Like

Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by tigerleggs(m): 10:42am On Apr 03, 2012
Lol. No Igboman will even want to marry a prostitute. Mitcheeew
Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by agent22: 10:43am On Apr 03, 2012
So she is Igbo? Igbo men r d best sha

1 Like

Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by mjconcept(m): 10:45am On Apr 03, 2012
sigba: Lol. Saw this somewhere and wanted to share it on NL before i saw yours. Tonto is going gaga. That's her view sha. Where re my igbo brethren cheesy
Yes we care for our loved ones thats why we ask or do u want to tell me that when ur wife does things like smoking,dressing abnormal etc u just leave her.This also shows that the igbos are not materialistic as claimed by some d**kheads. grin
sigba: Lol. Saw this somewhere and wanted to share it on NL before i saw yours. Tonto is going gaga. That's her view sha. Where re my igbo brethren cheesy
Yes we care for our loved ones thats why we ask or do u want to tell me that when ur wife does things like smoking,dressing abnormal etc u just leave her.This also shows that the igbos are not materialistic as claimed by some d**kheads.
Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 03, 2012
ZUBY77: The same Edo men who would drive their wives to prostitution workplace and bring them back in the evening after work. Miss Tontoh, Igbo men still maintain the concept of marriage. You cant just do whatever you want while married. We just lost every respect we ever had for you.
Hehehe,n d monkey who started dis thread tot d it will ridicle the Igbos

2 Likes

Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by rose75(f): 10:50am On Apr 03, 2012
The topic should have read " Igbo men cannot marry me because....".
It's not hers to marry else she'll marry an igbo man because they're unparalleled.

3 Likes

Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by kholis(m): 10:50am On Apr 03, 2012
That chain-smoking strumpet and little insect called Tonto Dike cannot make an Igbo wife. I really pity the so called Edo fiance.
Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by Afam4eva(m): 10:53am On Apr 03, 2012
kholis: That chain-smoking strumpet and little insect called Tonto Dike cannot make an Igbo wife. I really pity the so called Edo fiance.

You don't have to pity him. He's probably used to it.
Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 03, 2012
atuboweke: She said it all. All bothers on morals...she is scared of moral responsibility. It is well known that an average Igbo man does not joke with morals....Down there in south East you dare not dress anyhow as a married woman and u dont behave anyhow. She can take all the Benin Guys for all i care...her outburst has shown how moral responsible the Igbos are.
pls always reason b4 posting.define "Morals".where was your moral b4 posting this.
Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by munaco: 10:56am On Apr 03, 2012
u be nobody now. even u no be igbo woman (river state). No igbo man will like to have such a woman as a wife. Benin men do not care and that is why prostitution is high there. Please better calm down when u get marry cos ur kpomo go soon fade for the benin guy.
Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by dani1luv: 10:59am On Apr 03, 2012
what of a yoruba man?
Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by strangest(m): 11:00am On Apr 03, 2012
Tonto wants a marriage where she can be sharing her tonto anyhow and she knows that no Igbo man will tolerate that... hey yahhh , sorry for her...

1 Like

Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by gulfer: 11:00am On Apr 03, 2012
ugo21: my frnd jus turn 20yrs acording to him,he has being mastubarting for 6yrs now and wish to stop dis act but he can't. he needs advice from d world
Pls tell him to consult Pastor Chris. He recently defended the act.
Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by AreaFada2: 11:02am On Apr 03, 2012
afam4eva: Why is she waiting for an Igboman, i thought they said she's Ikwerre and not Igbo. Anyways, good luck to her and her Edo husband. Though i understand what she means by Igbo men being nosy. An Igboman will not allow his wife to become an embarasment to herself and her family. Edo men are not really concerened with what there wifes are into.

So Afam,
you can authoritatively pass judgement on all Edo men and what they want their wives to do or not.
Are you that omniscient? See my previous post in which I said no need for Tontoh Dike's outburst.

I think our Ibo brothers here online should learn not to insult just about every tribe in Naija. Today it's Yoruba, tomorrow Hausa, then next time Ikwere for claiming not to be Igbo, then another time Ijaw for not backing Biafra. Then Saro Wiwa and Ogonis next time. You can't be at Cold war with everyone. The Igbo people I know in real life are not like this.

I strongly and openly admire the Igbos for their industry and sheer determination. I love all the Igbo ladies married to my relatives as they helped their husbands achieve great things. Something I probably got from my mum (was not Igbo by the way).

6 Likes

Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 03, 2012
If I was the one that said this ,all these okoro touts on NL will start screaming tribalism.Now they have heard it from an ibo woman maybe they'd believe it.A mere look at the likes of onlylies,dede1 and afam says it all.Very nosy set of people.

2 Likes

Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by davidugotex(m): 11:06am On Apr 03, 2012
No responsible and right-thinking Igbo man will like to have a cheap slot like you as a wife.
Thank God you even realize that when you said that if continue to wait for an Igbo man to marry you then you'll remain single for the rest of your life.
So get lost.

1 Like

Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by Okijajuju1(m): 11:07am On Apr 03, 2012
Well Tonto, The truth is no Igbo man wants to marry any woman that would bring.has the potentials of bringing shame to the family name. Secondly, No well grounded Igbo family would accept the likes of you into their home.

Frankly, I'm really glad you realized that Igbomen want women of substance and you aint one. Best of luck with your Edo husband. . I pray it goes well for you as every one deserves to be happy. .

Ask for me sha, I think all you are good for is money rituals to produce Zimbabwean dollar.

3 Likes

Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by mercenaryx(m): 11:07am On Apr 03, 2012
Ejiné: In all, the part I found the most interesting about this outburst, is this:

I'm glad she knows; because a notorious, bleaching, chain-smoking 'general market' isn't exactly my idea of a wife material.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhaha
Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 11:07am On Apr 03, 2012
Great choice girl. Give the girl a break, i'm sure she is scared of being used for money rituals.Heard somewhere that is what that tribe specializes in. I dunno o, jst saying.

1 Like

Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 03, 2012
afam4eva: Why is she waiting for an Igboman, i thought they said she's Ikwerre and not Igbo. Anyways, good luck to her and her Edo husband. Though i understand what she means by Igbo men being nosy. An Igboman will not allow his wife to become an embarasment to herself and her family. Edo men are not really concerened with what there wifes are into.

Hypocrite. . . .I thought y'all always claim ikwerre to be ibos in rivers ?
Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by eemmason(m): 11:11am On Apr 03, 2012
I'm mixed and it's been cool that way! Honestly about the Igbos having moral and respect for the marriage thing, that's true but for the Edo thing people don't seem to know that it's only when you ain't married that you could do those rubbish thing, if you're married and do such, the husband ll die early if he doesn't stop his wife from her promiscuous life style. Tonto doesn't really know Edo men! I'm igbo and, i have stayed in Edo very well... I wish her luck even though she's desperate.

2 Likes

Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 03, 2012
Okija_juju: Well Tonto, The truth is no Igbo man wants to marry any woman that would bring.has the potentials of bringing shame to the family name. Secondly, No well grounded Igbo family would accept the likes of you into their home.

Frankly, I'm really glad you realized that Igbomen want women of substance and you aint one. Best of luck with your Edo husband. . I pray it goes well for you as every one deserves to be happy. .

Ask for me sha, I think all you are good for is money rituals to produce Zimbabwean dollar.

So it's true igbos use people for rituals? U guys better stop dat shit. mny ain't everything.
Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by Phrankin(m): 11:13am On Apr 03, 2012
There is a proverb in igbo that says "if a rat escapes from a child chasing after it, the child calls it a witch rat" figure it out for yourself.

1 Like

Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by Nwogbe: 11:14am On Apr 03, 2012
LETS RESPECT HER DECISION AS A PERSON COS SHE IS THE ONE GOING INTO THE MARRIAGE. WISHING U WELL IN YOUR NEW FOUND LOVE.
Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by tigerleggs(m): 11:14am On Apr 03, 2012
Aringarosa: Can someone pls tell me who is Tonto Dike?
Just one Nollywood low life.
Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by CHIDEXSCO(m): 11:15am On Apr 03, 2012
waxdude: angry wow....she knew no igbo man can take all d poo abt her...
naso my man cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by chuquiz(m): 11:18am On Apr 03, 2012
why in the world did she single out an Ibo man?, Has she been dealt with?,

meanwhile,no true ibo mother would like the sight of a potential time bomb,thats if she's truly renowned for the off-screen antics we hear about.
Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 03, 2012
tigerleggs: Just one Nollywood low life.
So she even has a life Hmmmmm
Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by Afam4eva(m): 11:23am On Apr 03, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Hypocrite. . . .I thought y'all always claim ikwerre to be ibos in rivers ?

And i thought you said they aint Igbo. Why are they Igbo only when it soothes you?

3 Likes

Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by utimayor(m): 11:26am On Apr 03, 2012
Okija_juju: Ask for me sha, I think all you are good for is money rituals to produce Zimbabwean dollar.

hehehe, ara gbaa gi dia
Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by igosee: 11:29am On Apr 03, 2012
Tonto you notice this too late

1 Like

Re: “I Cannot Marry An Igbo Man Because They Are Too Nosy – Tonto Dikeh by baslone: 11:33am On Apr 03, 2012
Area-Fada:

So Afam,
you can authoritatively pass judgement on all Edo men and what they want their wives to do or not.
Are you that omniscient? See my previous post in which I said no need for Tontoh Dike's outburst.

I think our Ibo brothers here online should learn not to insult just about every tribe in Naija. Today it's Yoruba, tomorrow Hausa, then next time Ikwere for claiming not to be Igbo, then another time Ijaw for not baccking Biafra. Then Saro Wiwa and Ogonis next time. You can't be at Cold Cold war with everyone. The Igbo people I know in real life are not like this.

I strongly and openly admire the Igbos for their industry and sheer determination. I love all the Igbo ladies married to my relatives as they helped their husbands achieve great things. Something I probably got from my mum (was not Igbo by the way).

. . . . then your real life doesn't exist. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Flavour Shows Off His Back Tattoo / Linda Ikeji Gushes Over Her Son, Jayce As He Clocks 4 Months / EndSARS: Rename Lekki Tollgate, Make It Free – Actor Alex Ekubo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.