Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:12 AM

Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome - Jokes Etc (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome (9763 Views)

When You Spend The Money For TV Stand On Beer, And Ur Wife Is A Mopol (photo) / When U Went To a Ceremony of a butcher that owned u money, U Be Like..... / When U Are Asked To Submitt Your CV In One Of Tinubu Company. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 02, 2013
^^ Embezzler -- This House dey wait for u angry angry angry
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by xynerise: 12:42pm On Apr 02, 2013
El Guapo: ^^ Embezzler -- This House dey wait for u angry angry angry
He is a bloody traitor angry
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 02, 2013
xynerise:
He is a bloody traitor angry

Mtchew -- If not for Say Christ com die Friday eh...I for give am Better Slap angry
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 02, 2013
Wetin I do?
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by xynerise: 12:49pm On Apr 02, 2013
El Guapo:

Mtchew -- If not for Say Christ com die Friday eh...I for give am Better Slap angry
E never dey late o. You fit still slap his wrinkled face undecided
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 02, 2013
sexkillz: Wetin I do?

Ur Constituency Don dey File In Petition here and there against u!

Some are claiming u abducted their Chickens, goats etc, On ur Last visit there...

We've arranged a date for u to meet the Disciplinary Committee
angry angry
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 02, 2013
xynerise:
E never dey late o. You fit still slap his wrinkled face undecided

Am considerate.

It could mutate from Wrinkles to Starchy Face
undecided
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by xynerise: 12:55pm On Apr 02, 2013
El Guapo:

Am considerate.

It could mutate from Wrinkles to Starchy Face
undecided
then I guess he should be on quarantine undecided
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 02, 2013
xynerise:
then I guess he should be on quarantine undecided

He's Issue is far from a Communicable disease.

I think its more of Uhmmm....

Sexkillz would u come over here and tell this House what u're Goin tru
grin
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by xynerise: 1:05pm On Apr 02, 2013
El Guapo:

He's Issue is far from a Communicable disease.

I think its more of Uhmmm....

Sexkillz would u come over here and tell this House what u're Goin tru
grin
Should we impeach him before he infects my dogs? undecided. I think his disease is highly contagious.
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 02, 2013
Mr Sifika you are aboiding za issue op za aminesty po my boko fiful. Allah go beat am po una.
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by xynerise: 1:10pm On Apr 02, 2013
Justyaxx: Mr Sifika you are aboiding za issue op za aminesty po my boko fiful. Allah go beat am po una.
Your people are doomed. Better repent tongue
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 02, 2013
xynerise:
Your people are doomed. Better repent tongue
Kai shut uf por your mouth po ziya. Za fiful of boko pederal kwanstituency are talk am say we want am por za aminesty or we go fut am por bomb por dis flace wallahi.
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by xynerise: 6:17pm On Apr 02, 2013
Justyaxx:
Kai shut uf por your mouth po ziya. Za fiful of boko pederal kwanstituency are talk am say we want am por za aminesty or we go fut am por bomb por dis flace wallahi.
You cant threaten us with your bombs angry. Besides, your bombs will soon finish and you guys will return to fireworks/knockouts grin
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 02, 2013
^^ grin grin grin

xynerise:
Should we impeach him before he infects my dogs? undecided. I think his disease is highly contagious.

Abegi Speaker, spare us the Rumor!

Your dog that is already a Sickler - Too bad, the AA Genotype dogs dont even come around her grin
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by Nobody: 11:51pm On Apr 02, 2013
xynerise:
You cant threaten us what your bombs :>(. Besides, your bombs will soon finish and you guys will return to fireworks/knockouts grin
Kai we go buy am por flenty bomb wallahi.
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by xynerise: 9:15pm On Apr 03, 2013
El Guapo: ^^ grin grin grin

Abegi Speaker, spare us the Rumor!

Your dog that is already a Sickler - Too bad, the AA Genotype dogs dont even come around her grin
My dog is a donor to humans angry
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 04, 2013
xynerise:
My dog is a donor to humans angry

Ah! Motion for another Hearing day grin
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by xynerise: 11:30am On Apr 04, 2013
El Guapo:

[color=#0066ff]Ah! Motion for another Hearing day grin[/color]
grin
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by dont8(m): 10:33am On Apr 06, 2013
Thank you Mr. Speaker for giving me this great opportunity to air my view. My name is Dollar-rain Owonikoko, representing Egunje Senatorial District.

As you all know that I find it convenient to sleep during sessions since the convergence of the 6th House of Reps and that I don't comment on very important national discurse with no looting agenda on the card.

Haven't said all this, I hereby move a motion for amendment of the act that stipulate the tittle of the house from
Speakership to President to rival that of the Executive arm of Government, as this will boost our ego the more and strike a fear on anyone we summon to the floor.

Further, we need to impeach the Speaker for poor perfomance, abuse of office, cluellessness, mismanagement, gross incompetence, insenserity, chop alone, embezzlement of our common loot, amongst others.
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by xynerise: 7:02pm On Apr 06, 2013
dont8: Thank you Mr. Speaker for giving me this great opportunity to air my view. My name is Dollar-rain Owonikoko, representing Egunje Senatorial District.

As you all know that I find it convenient to sleep during sessions since the convergence of the 6th House of Reps and that I don't comment on very important national discurse with no looting agenda on the card.

Haven't said all this, I hereby move a motion for amendment of the act that stipulate the tittle of the house from
Speakership to President to rival that of the Executive arm of Government, as this will boost our ego the more and strike a fear on anyone we summon to the floor.

Further, we need to impeach the Speaker for poor perfomance, abuse of office, cluellessness, mismanagement, gross incompetence, insenserity, chop alone, embezzlement of our common loot, amongst others.
how dare you utter such gobbledygooks? angry. You want to convert a legislative arm of government to executive? You insolent bascard! Security, pls come and take this leper out of here!
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by Nobody: 6:13am On Apr 07, 2013
^^ Uhm..actually Speaker, as the Dep Speaker, i think the words of Sen Dollar which are stipulated below should be the talking point here.

The house would have to decide if there would be a Vote of no Confidence on U!

dont8: Further, we need to impeach the Speaker for poor perfomance, abuse of office, cluellessness, mismanagement, gross incompetence, insenserity, chop alone, embezzlement of our common loot, amongst others.
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 07, 2013
El Guapo: ^^ Uhm..actually Speaker, as the Dep Speaker, i think the words of Sen Dollar which are stipulated below should be the talking point here.

The house would have to decide if there would be a Vote of no Confidence on U!

Kai instead op you to ze talk am po za amunesti po my boko fifle you dey po there dey talk am po wan naaaaansense. Kai mind am po yourselfp wallahi tallahi shege tupiakwa..kaaaaaaaiiiiiii
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by xynerise: 10:25am On Apr 07, 2013
Justyaxx:
Kai instead op you to ze talk am po za amunesti po my boko fifle you dey po there dey talk am po wan naaaaansense. Kai mind am po yourselfp wallahi tallahi shege tupiakwa..kaaaaaaaiiiiiii
psst! *whispers to him* can u do me a favour by eliminating senator Anu and Dollar? I wll reward you with 3 cows. cool
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 07, 2013
xynerise:
psst! *whispers to him* can u do me a favour by eliminating senator Anu and Dollar? I wll reward you with 3 cows. cool
#Removes chewing stick frm d mouth, deeps hand in pocket, brings out gworo and takes a bite#
Kai this sanata they tell me naaansense fa. We they talk am po bombing flenty fifle po us to get am po 72 bajins (virgins) you they talk am po 3 cows. Abi you skul po Toronto ne kam mallam?
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by xynerise: 5:25pm On Apr 07, 2013
Justyaxx:
#Removes chewing stick frm d mouth, deeps hand in pocket, brings out gworo and takes a bite#
Kai this sanata they tell me naaansense fa. We they talk am po bombing flenty fifle po us to get am po 72 bajins (virgins) you they talk am po 3 cows. Abi you skul po Toronto ne kam mallam?
ok ok I will give u 72virgins including my grand-mum undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 07, 2013
xynerise:
ok ok I will give u 72virgins including my grand-mum undecided

DIES grin cheesy grin
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by EzePromoe: 1:52pm On Apr 09, 2013
Aham bu sorry my name is Senator Naerinnoego representing Aba/Onitsha hustlers senatorial district.
Biko Speaker isn't it eh.nyway unu canu lemove obodo oyibo ploduct flom awa markehti. It isu causing bad bizinehssi. My nwa boys in Aba can ploduce eh.nytinu the kohntry want.
Andi biko telu Lagos and Livers governor to bling back okada so datu we canu sell our spareparts that isu lusting in Nnewi.
TANK YO!
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by Smartiegurl(f): 2:10pm On Apr 09, 2013
Hahahahaha! Eze promoe z at it again....atleast u are igbo.
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by Smartiegurl(f): 2:14pm On Apr 09, 2013
Hehehehe! Funny thread. *following*
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by EzePromoe: 2:57pm On Apr 09, 2013
Smartie gurl: Hehehehe! Funny thread. *following*
^ Whichi one isi ya consitutwenty?
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 09, 2013
Eze Promoe: Aham bu sorry my name is Senator Naerinnoego representing Aba/Onitsha hustlers senatorial district.
Biko Speaker isn't it eh.nyway unu canu lemove obodo oyibo ploduct flom awa markehti. It isu causing bad bizinehssi. My nwa boys in Aba can ploduce eh.nytinu the kohntry want.
Andi biko telu Lagos and Livers governor to bling back okada so datu we canu sell our spareparts that isu lusting in Nnewi.
TANK YO!
Kai shut am por your mouth banza. We they talk por amunesti por my boko fiful you de talk am por one naaansense shege.
#scratches throat and spits saliva on the floor#
Kai Mallam sfeaker, oh sorry Mallam senata fresident, i mubam por za motion to comot am por zis Senator Naerinnoego daniska ne or we go put por bomb por zia market wallahi.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Funny Meme Relating To The New Sex Doll That A Nigerian Guy Can Relate To / Funny Cartoons! Do You Have Any? / Drop The Most Funny Picture You Have On Your Phone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.