Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome (9728 Views)

When You Spend The Money For TV Stand On Beer, And Ur Wife Is A Mopol (photo) / When U Went To a Ceremony of a butcher that owned u money, U Be Like..... / When U Are Asked To Submitt Your CV In One Of Tinubu Company. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by xynerise: 10:59am On Mar 25, 2013
El Guapo: Dear honorable House.

Our President is turning the Presidential Villa into a PDP Secretariat!

This development doesn't augur well with the democracy which this nation longs for, and for everyother Party member who expects the President to do what seems right surely would be disappointed at this Erratic demeanor.

I hereby motion that the President be summoned and queried over his ludicrous act!
angry
I feel your pains Senator Anu. But the fact that his intentions does not affect the house, we should not bring him to book so fast. Pls try and understand me.
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by xynerise: 11:00am On Mar 25, 2013
porryred: honorable speaker and my parole mate senator Anu .the issue of subsidy as i said before will be approved based on the % the pressy is giving to the house.and i know all members of the house have already accepted that with me cos most of them have been calling me on 20 out of my 48 mobile lines that we want like 50%-75% and dat the masses can still be happy with 10% from the increase.
We will delibrate on the percentage the house will get in our next meeting. Thanks for your contribution. cool
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by porryred(m): 11:16am On Mar 25, 2013
i want to move a motion on the floor of the house.What punishment should be met out to ladies or women who turn down any member of the house after toasting her.i want the house to take a critical look and effort into this very important national disgrace.
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by xynerise: 11:37am On Mar 25, 2013
porryred: i want to move a motion on the floor of the house.What punishment should be met out to ladies or women who turn down any member of the house after toasting her.i want the house to take a critical look and effort into this very important national disgrace.
As senators, we have passed the level of 'Toasting' ladies. Maybe its because your have mouth odour undecided
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 25, 2013
xynerise:
I feel your pains Senator Anu. But the fact that his intentions does not affect the house, we should not bring him to book so fast. Pls try and understand me.

Ok Sir

porryred: i want to move a motion on the floor of the house.What punishment should be met out to ladies or women who turn down any member of the house after toasting her.i want the house to take a critical look and effort into this very important national disgrace.

Something far from mouth Odour -- How good is ur Pidgin English? undecided
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by xynerise: 8:26pm On Mar 25, 2013
Senator Anu, who is that Antelope that is saying the federal goverment should grant BH amnesty? undecided
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by sutoboy(m): 12:21am On Mar 26, 2013
This is Senator Lagbaja from,Kano East and west....Am in charge of Genocide and Bokos.....

before i.....BRB
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by xynerise: 7:32am On Mar 26, 2013
sutoboy: This is Senator Lagbaja from,Kano East and west....Am in charge of Genocide and Bokos.....

before i.....BRB
shocked *in spanish accent* You mean to tell me you came here to kill us? You insolent Bascard! Senator Anu, kill him angry
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 26, 2013
xynerise:
shocked *in spanish accent* You mean to tell me you came here to kill us? You insolent Bascard! Senator Anu, kill him angry

Speaker, this man appears already dead to Me, Lets reserve the bullet for Sen Chopandscrew who's motions havent been going in ur favor lately. cool
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by xynerise: 9:59am On Mar 26, 2013
El Guapo:

Speaker, this man appears already dead to Me, Lets reserve the bullet for Sen Chopandscrew who's motions havent been going in ur favor lately. cool
Senator Chopandscrew is a learner. We need to give him to some time to blend in the system.
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by porryred(m): 10:31am On Mar 26, 2013
u r callin a federal senator ,representing d biggest constituency in nigeria my fatherland a learner?speaker if we meet for orientals hotel i swear with my ancestors that we will settle d scores with blows.or mayb senator lagbaja will borrow us hand grenades to throw @ each other on d floor of the house now now now.
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by xynerise: 12:05pm On Mar 26, 2013
porryred: u r callin a federal senator ,representing d biggest constituency in nigeria my fatherland a learner?speaker if we meet for orientals hotel i swear with my ancestors that we will settle d scores with blows.or mayb senator lagbaja will borrow us hand grenades to throw @ each other on d floor of the house now now now.
How can I exchange blows with a learner when we have plastic chairs in the house? undecided
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by sutoboy(m): 12:16am On Mar 27, 2013
xynerise:

I will show u stuff am made of#heads to Akpo Market#
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 27, 2013
xynerise:
How can I exchange blows with a learner when we have plastic chairs in the house? undecided

Oga Speaker, make i commot this Chairs them for road make u land this man Blow for nyansh? angry
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by xynerise: 10:34am On Mar 27, 2013
El Guapo:

Oga Speaker, make i commot this Chairs them for road make u land this man Blow for nyansh? angry
Lend me your head let me break his skull.
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by xynerise: 10:45am On Mar 27, 2013
Senators, the TUC and NLC are planning to protest against the recent fuel subsidy. Hmmm, hope lives will not be lost this time? I will just sit in my palace at Aso rock villa and wait until the protest finishes. cool
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 27, 2013
xynerise: Senators, the TUC and NLC are planning to protest against the recent fuel subsidy. Hmmm, hope lives will not be lost this time? I will just sit in my palace at Aso rock villa and wait until the protest finishes. cool

In spite of the flaws by the President, i still think the Northerners in reputable bodies like NLC and TUC ve been too quick in reacting to every of the Presido's Verdict.

**Stares at One of the Northern Senator who's name is unattached**

Even most Motions moved in this house are pushed by these tribalistic Mofos! angry

I dey Quick Vex o!
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by porryred(m): 12:54pm On Mar 28, 2013
if them start any protest,i will be off to bahamas and cayman island as part of my annual leave .i get like 4 kpekus i wan finish dem job..
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by xynerise: 2:31pm On Mar 28, 2013
El Guapo:

In spite of the flaws by the President, i still think the Northerners in reputable bodies like NLC and TUC ve been too quick in reacting to every of the Presido's Verdict.

**Stares at One of the Northern Senator who's name is unattached**

Even most Motions moved in this house are pushed by these tribalistic Mofos! angry

I dey Quick Vex o!
No vex abeg. You know you almost had high BP the last time you vex. undecided
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by xynerise: 2:33pm On Mar 28, 2013
porryred: if them start any protest,i will be off to bahamas and cayman island as part of my annual leave .i get like 4 kpekus i wan finish dem job..
Remember your two nieces you promised me? I need them now cool
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 29, 2013
xynerise:
No vex abeg. You know you almost had high BP the last time you vex. undecided

Lol - Shey na my BP, how e take concern u? angry
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 29, 2013
Za Mr Senate Fresiden filis fadon me po refotin to za senate plo late. Na JTF cos am. Sunana Senata Alhaji Danlami Mudi Qaqa refrizentin za Boko Pediral contituwansi. Wetin bi za issue po today yayan banza shegu.
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by realsammie(m): 10:28pm On Mar 29, 2013
Justyaxx: Za Mr Senate Fresiden filis fadon me po refotin to za senate plo late. Na JTF cos am. Sunana Senata Alhaji Danlami Mudi Qaqa refrizentin za Boko Pediral contituwansi. Wetin bi za issue po today yayan banza shegu.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
kai senata Qaqa kwana biyu.

Mr.senate fresident, ur name is senata OSAMA BIN SHEKAU. You i come from borno/ niger constituency.

# scratches throat and pour the the saliva on the floor #.
Walahi my fiffle i dey vex o. fower must come to AREWA in 2015. if not my fiffle i go bomb this country. by the way, where is my ghama must go

1 Like

Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by Nobody: 12:12am On Mar 30, 2013
realsammie:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
kai senata Qaqa kwana biyu.

Mr.senate fresident, ur name is senata OSAMA BIN SHEKAU. You i come from borno/ niger constituency.

# scratches throat and pour the the saliva on the floor #.
Walahi my fiffle i dey vex o. fower must come to AREWA in 2015. if not my fiffle i go bomb this country. by the way, where is my ghama must go
Allaramma Sanata OSAMA BIN SHEKAU I ze trowe ram po za salute cos I de tok am po tru and kuma I de beri beri bibrant wa yan kutuman buhun burauba.
#dips hand in pocket, brings out cola nut and takes a bite#.
Me za distingushi Senata DANLAMI MUDI QAQA I de sufot am po za wetin Distigushi Senata OSAMA BIN SHEKAU bin tok am bikos ip una no gibam po za aminesti po my boko fiful wallahi me ma I go kari am po bom kom to blow po hiya shegu yaniska.
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by Nobody: 12:52am On Mar 30, 2013
**Taps the Speaker**

Oga Speaker, make we take cover, the guys from the North are here cheesy
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by chumakk: 1:31pm On Mar 30, 2013
Next person! :PNext person!
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 30, 2013
Kai wallahi me za Senata DANLAMI MUDI QAQA me i no de go po anywiya. Yayan shegu una must gib my fiful za amunesti or me I go kariam po bom kom futam po inside za sifika tsuliya wallahi. Shikenan!!!
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by sats: 11:00pm On Mar 30, 2013
and this is suppose to be funny?
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 30, 2013
sats: and this is suppose to be funny?
It was meant to piss ΰ off and it did.
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by xynerise: 12:38pm On Mar 31, 2013
Justyaxx: Za Mr Senate Fresiden filis fadon me po refotin to za senate plo late. Na JTF cos am. Sunana Senata Alhaji Danlami Mudi Qaqa refrizentin za Boko Pediral contituwansi. Wetin bi za issue po today yayan banza shegu.
Pls can someone anglicize this? undecided
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by xynerise: 12:39pm On Mar 31, 2013
El Guapo: **Taps the Speaker**

Oga Speaker, make we take cover, the guys from the North are here cheesy
Pls tell the security to be alert.
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 31, 2013
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Difference Between White Parent And Black Parent / Three Men / Find The 13 Faces (Optical Illusion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.