Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,904 members, 7,810,480 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

Testing Your Partner's Fidelity With Your Friend. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Testing Your Partner's Fidelity With Your Friend. (7675 Views)

Share Your Friend Zone Story. / Testing Your Spouse Level Of Love / How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Testing Your Partner's Fidelity With Your Friend. by MeGaStReEt: 11:35am On Apr 03, 2012
I pray my winsh test me with her friend
Re: Testing Your Partner's Fidelity With Your Friend. by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 03, 2012
I wish my gal is on NL n reading this,she ll so like dis idea,n I will so disappoint her grin
Re: Testing Your Partner's Fidelity With Your Friend. by badesco(m): 12:02pm On Apr 03, 2012
You must be a nut to have consider trying such crazy thing. You would loose your babe for life.so dont try it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Testing Your Partner's Fidelity With Your Friend. by knowledge4(m): 12:16pm On Apr 03, 2012
Asking a cat to guard your piece of fish from being stolen
Asking a dog to watch over your meat
Keeping your corn in the care of your goat
Re: Testing Your Partner's Fidelity With Your Friend. by emsquare(m): 12:32pm On Apr 03, 2012
Irony!

bennyraz: Why would i keep a yam with a goat when i know the goat will eat the yam?
Re: Testing Your Partner's Fidelity With Your Friend. by babaowo: 12:41pm On Apr 03, 2012
hardleyC: Testing ko, tester ni!
... U dey vex ni? Sebi nah just testn d mega fone noni!
Re: Testing Your Partner's Fidelity With Your Friend. by Dipwater(m): 1:48pm On Apr 03, 2012
Can someone pls advice my gf to test me with one of her sexy sweet luking friends I swear I will not fall
Re: Testing Your Partner's Fidelity With Your Friend. by chiteny(m): 1:51pm On Apr 03, 2012
xynerise: Can you do that to know if your partner is faithful? Cos I know of someone who lost his gal to his friend in the process grin

You just read my mind. If my girl tries that, I will so have [b]se[/b]x with her friend eh, even if I know she is doing it on purpose. angry What a test??
Re: Testing Your Partner's Fidelity With Your Friend. by ayoolagoke(m): 1:58pm On Apr 03, 2012
You will only have yourself to blame after loosing your partner to your friend.
Re: Testing Your Partner's Fidelity With Your Friend. by queensmith: 1:59pm On Apr 03, 2012
it won't work, unless your partner is a complete idiot.
Re: Testing Your Partner's Fidelity With Your Friend. by Exponental(m): 2:01pm On Apr 03, 2012
D world has many infidels does nt mean all are infidel. Lust n infatuation are factors of infidelity which could cause a pope 2 commit? Therefore, I wont tempt sin out of her "holiness"
Re: Testing Your Partner's Fidelity With Your Friend. by joanana(f): 2:13pm On Apr 03, 2012
11th Commandment .. Thou shall not test your boyfriend with your Girlfriend... If u try am ... na for your very before shocked them go do am n u no go fit talk anything cos u know y? Na ur fault!!! How u go tease dog with one fine shining meat/bone, he will not only eat the bone but in the process bit ur fingers grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Testing Your Partner's Fidelity With Your Friend. by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 03, 2012
Excelboi: Its just like testing whether a bullet will pierce ur body when shot! #No try am ooo
hahahaha so true grin
Re: Testing Your Partner's Fidelity With Your Friend. by crackhouse(m): 4:11pm On Apr 03, 2012
xynerise: Can you do that to know if your partner is faithful? Cos I know of someone who lost his gal to his friend in the process grin
Mr. man tell us exactly what happened to ur friend.
Re: Testing Your Partner's Fidelity With Your Friend. by funshint(m): 5:32pm On Apr 03, 2012
Kslib: Anyway,if she wants to test my fidelity no wahala...after i knack nonsense comot for her friend body,two of them go begin drag for me..
as in, wa ba po lori stage, a de quality! cheesy
Kslib: Anyway,if she wants to test my fidelity no wahala...after i knack nonsense comot for her friend body,two of them go begin drag for me..
as in; wa ba po lori stage, a de quality!
Re: Testing Your Partner's Fidelity With Your Friend. by Kslib(m): 7:08pm On Apr 03, 2012
funshint:
as in, wa ba po lori stage, a de quality! cheesy
as in; wa ba po lori stage, a de quality!
walahi,ban gane meh ka che fa...... Ama ba damuwa!
Re: Testing Your Partner's Fidelity With Your Friend. by nwanioma(f): 11:23am On Apr 04, 2012

If you are tired of the relationship, most definitely test away, either way you win. If she/he falls you have a reason to break up, if she doesn't that's a renewed reason to stay!
Re: Testing Your Partner's Fidelity With Your Friend. by dabrake(m): 11:35am On Apr 04, 2012
Erm badosky, I wanna grace your tear-rubber tunnel with my 430km/hr train before born2fuck tries his. How you see am nah?
Re: Testing Your Partner's Fidelity With Your Friend. by Dandy1(m): 5:06pm On Apr 04, 2012
Excelboi: So lady dey rape lady? Oboi

Damn! Wat's it with using violation and molestation as verbs on Nairaland. You see sentenses like: ''a 27yrs old guy violation(ed) a 17yrs girl'' It is pathetic.SMH or does it have to do with the crazy censoring
Re: Testing Your Partner's Fidelity With Your Friend. by Dandy1(m): 5:07pm On Apr 04, 2012
Excelboi: So lady dey rape lady? Oboi

Damn! Wat's it with using violation and molestation as verbs on Nairaland. You see sentenses like: ''a 27yrs old guy violation(ed) a 17yrs girl'' It is pathetic.SMH or does it have to do with the crazy censoring?
Re: Testing Your Partner's Fidelity With Your Friend. by Sleekknight(m): 2:18am On Jul 10, 2012
₪☺ way
Re: Testing Your Partner's Fidelity With Your Friend. by Nobody: 3:03am On Jul 10, 2012
Tried it a hell couple of times and Dammit they [Ma Gfs] all fell for the sword, dont really take chances so i change them øne after the other and am racking up double figure of Gurlfriends had in Yr 2012!

But gøt One now who wouldn't fall for the trick, she even had to slap the living day outta ma frnd Jon [Ma favorite scene grin] then phoned me to report about what happened - I was like 'BABE U JXT MADE MA DAY' cheesy cheesy
Re: Testing Your Partner's Fidelity With Your Friend. by ektbear: 6:03am On Jul 10, 2012
Sounds like an excellent way to destroy your relationship with both your girlfriend and your buddy
Re: Testing Your Partner's Fidelity With Your Friend. by noblegrex: 9:54pm On Jul 07, 2015
Why would i keep a yam with a goat when i know the goat will eat the yam?
do u realy need to keep yam beside goat B4 d goat eat am
Re: Testing Your Partner's Fidelity With Your Friend. by tpiander: 11:33pm On Sep 16, 2015
Re: Testing Your Partner's Fidelity With Your Friend. by tpiander: 11:42pm On Sep 16, 2015
Killz3:

You are a bad friend. . .

hm
Re: Testing Your Partner's Fidelity With Your Friend. by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 16, 2015
Yes op, its a very stupid idea !
Re: Testing Your Partner's Fidelity With Your Friend. by segzyndpep(m): 11:54pm On Sep 16, 2015
Well I won't disappoint my babe though..I prefer someone nt close to her.my ways though
Re: Testing Your Partner's Fidelity With Your Friend. by tpiander: 12:55am On Sep 17, 2015
Re: Testing Your Partner's Fidelity With Your Friend. by tpiander: 2:56am On Sep 17, 2015
. . . . . . . .
Re: Testing Your Partner's Fidelity With Your Friend. by Nobody: 4:02am On Sep 17, 2015
When you play such games dont be surprised when the game plays you.
The fact you would go to such lengths shows " Trust" is not there. And that a sad place to be in.
Re: Testing Your Partner's Fidelity With Your Friend. by Nduwin(f): 5:46pm On Sep 17, 2015
its a bad thing to do mr!but ensure d babe never get to knw that u planned it because if she is my type na to dump ur ass because i see no reason to be with som1 who doesnt trust me.what kind of man is he?

(1) (2) (Reply)

.. .. .. / Guys, You're The Cause Of Your Own Problems / This Beard Gang King & His Bleaching Queen Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.