Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

You Are 70 Not 60 - Pdp Tells Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are 70 Not 60 - Pdp Tells Tinubu (15299 Views)

Fuel Scarcity: Don’t Blame Kachikwu For Your Party’s Woes, Okorie Tells Tinubu / Behave Like A Statesman, Are U An Area Boy?- Mimiko Tells Tinubu / Awolowo’s Dynasty Cannot Be Rubbished - H.I.D. Awolowo Tells Tinubu And Co (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are 70 Not 60 - Pdp Tells Tinubu by shadrach77: 12:58am On Apr 03, 2012
PROVE YOUR ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS, SOURCE OF WEALTH, PDP TELLS TINUBU …Says He Is 70Years And Not 60Years
Font size: 02/04/2012 10:04:00

The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) took a cursory look at former Lagos State Governor Ahmed Bola Tinubu, questioned his academic qualification, sources of wealth, identity and declared his 60th birthday celebration as false.
The South West PDP said Tinubu lacks the moral rights to attack the person of president Goodluck Jonathan and former President Olusegun Obasanjo.

The party said; "Time has come for the Independent Corrupt Practices and other related offences Commission (ICPC) and the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission
(EFCC) to look into the funding of Tinubu’s weeklong birthday, vis the allegation of contribution of N10 million per Local council in the five ACN controlled States in the Southwest and N100 million by each of the States.

“As we write, all the ACN governors are on their ways to Abuja for another dinner as part of Tinubu’s birthday celebration. This is after staying away from their States for the better part of last week, and our question is; were these governors elected to serve Tinubu or the people of their States?”

In a statement issued and signed by the PDP Zonal Secretary, Hon. Kayode Babade, the party said, “it was an insult for someone like Bola Tinubu, whose real identity, academic qualifications and source of wealth are not known to be attacking personalities like President Jonathan and Chief Obasanjo.

According to Babade “It amounts to high level of irresponsibility for elected governors to be running up and down for a whole week in celebration of false birthday of a single individual, who claimed to be 60 when he is indeed 70 year-old.”

"While we agree that Bola Tinubu is free to run his mouth the way he desires, his verbal attacks on the president and our highly reverred leader, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo is unbecoming of a former governor.

"If Tinubu is saying Obasanjo was corrupt, our question is; what business was Tinubu into before he was imposed as governor of Lagos State and what is his line of business now?

"At least, we know that OBJ has Obasanjo Farms, and even late MKO Abiola, who was a Philanthropist per excellence had Abiola Farms, Abiola Bookshops, Radio Communications Nigeria, Wonder Bakeries, Concord Press, Concord Airlines, Summit Oil International Ltd, Africa Ocean lines, Habib Bank, Decca W.A.
Ltd and other known business.

"Can anyone say with a measure of certainty Bola Ahmed Tinubu's source of wealth?"
Speaking further, Babade said; "At 60 or whatever, what we believe Bola Tinubu should occupy his mind with is how to reconcile with his origin and people in Osun State, instead throwing verbal tantrums at people who are by far credible and respectable than him.”

The PDP also accused the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN) governors of Ogun, Oyo, Osun and Ekiti States of abdicating their duty posts for Lagos and Abuja for the celebration of what it called false 60th birthday of the party leader, Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are 70 Not 60 - Pdp Tells Tinubu by Beaf: 1:06am On Apr 03, 2012
[size=14pt]The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) took a cursory look at former Lagos State Governor Ahmed Bola Tinubu, questioned his academic qualification, sources of wealth, identity and declared his 60th birthday celebration as false.[/size]

Agbedo! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: You Are 70 Not 60 - Pdp Tells Tinubu by BlackPikiN(m): 1:07am On Apr 03, 2012
Let Tinubu pikins wey dey NL con answer.
Re: You Are 70 Not 60 - Pdp Tells Tinubu by Beaf: 1:15am On Apr 03, 2012
"Can anyone say with a measure of certainty Bola Ahmed Tinubu's source of wealth?"
Speaking further, Babade said; "At 60 or whatever, what we believe Bola Tinubu should occupy his mind with is how to reconcile with his origin and people in Osun State, instead throwing verbal tantrums at people who are by far credible and respectable than him.”

Oga o! Is AregbeRASCAL his brother? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: You Are 70 Not 60 - Pdp Tells Tinubu by Kobojunkie: 1:15am On Apr 03, 2012

I talk am say questions plenty for the "I am 60" claim of his.

1 Like

Re: You Are 70 Not 60 - Pdp Tells Tinubu by BlackPikiN(m): 1:17am On Apr 03, 2012
Tinubu is just like OBJ.
Dem falsify their age like say tomorrow no dey.

I remember Orji Uzor Kalu saying OBJ is much older than what He wants us to believe.
Re: You Are 70 Not 60 - Pdp Tells Tinubu by PointB: 6:15am On Apr 03, 2012
Beaf et al,

Please lets show some respect and decorum to the sagacious Tinubu, afterall he is the president-in-waiting, if he follows the words of his 'elders.' lol lol grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: You Are 70 Not 60 - Pdp Tells Tinubu by Callotti: 6:22am On Apr 03, 2012
Make dem check the veins wey dey im 'bazzzzoooks'!
If you tap ONE and e 'get up'. . .na 60 yiaz.
If you tap am and e 'quench'. . .NA BABY 70S!

Mu he he he he he

As for educational qualifications. . . na TORONTO get am.

You lie for age. . .
You lie for academic qualification. . .
What else is he lying about?
Somebarry say DNA test! cheesy

Many NLanders dey falsify age o!
Dem say dem dey go 'skuu'! With grey pubic bia bia!
Mu he he he he he he

3 Likes

Re: You Are 70 Not 60 - Pdp Tells Tinubu by MrGlobe(m): 9:08am On Apr 03, 2012
LoL.... I swear, I love when pdp is an opposing party. They create more entertainment than any other opposing party. Even though we can agree the PDP is a curse but then I think TinubuCN should learn the act of opposition from them.
*Going back to laughing*
Re: You Are 70 Not 60 - Pdp Tells Tinubu by Mynd44: 9:24am On Apr 03, 2012
When all the South Eastern Governors went on leave to bury that former rebel who complained? Jobless idiotas looking for attention

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are 70 Not 60 - Pdp Tells Tinubu by jmaine: 9:28am On Apr 03, 2012
Na wao . . .this mouthlash thorough wella . . . cheesy
Re: You Are 70 Not 60 - Pdp Tells Tinubu by Desola(f): 9:31am On Apr 03, 2012
but seriously, one week long birthday? This is preposterous!!!

1 Like

Re: You Are 70 Not 60 - Pdp Tells Tinubu by kokoA(m): 9:34am On Apr 03, 2012
This story reminds me of a collegue's father who reduced his age until he became 10 years older than his first child just to remain in the civil service.. lol. Na wah o, this Tinubu go don suffer well well o to be looking 70 at 60.. lwkmd!

3 Likes

Re: You Are 70 Not 60 - Pdp Tells Tinubu by stepo707: 9:41am On Apr 03, 2012
Beaf:

Agbedo! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

LOL
Re: You Are 70 Not 60 - Pdp Tells Tinubu by sholatech(m): 9:48am On Apr 03, 2012
I am not holding brief for Tinubu, and I trust ACN's Lai Mohammed to fire back.
But is it compulsory for someone to own businesses before contesting an election in Nigeria??Can't someone work for years and then come to contest??
Re: You Are 70 Not 60 - Pdp Tells Tinubu by lacasa: 9:51am On Apr 03, 2012
Mynd_44: When all the South Eastern Governors went on leave to bury that former rebel who complained? Jobless idiotas looking for attention

Gbam, or ween d idiot called jonathan left his duty post to attend OBJ's birthday nt to talk of wen he left Aso rock to campaign 4 d Governor in his state nko??

This PDP r psychos sha, n OBJ in 1999 had only 2000naira in his acct wen IBB n TY danjuma went to bring him to run 4 presido, bt nw OBJ is so wealthy that it is funny, hw him get the money

Atleast we know Asiwaju worked with MOBIL OIL b4 he became Governor, OBJ was a prisoner n pennyless bt nw na Oga afta being d most corrupt president ever in Nigeria.

FOOLS!!
Re: You Are 70 Not 60 - Pdp Tells Tinubu by omonla5: 9:52am On Apr 03, 2012
So PDP is telling us that Tinubu is of the same age with Ebenezer Obey who clock 70 today.
Re: You Are 70 Not 60 - Pdp Tells Tinubu by Ochek: 9:56am On Apr 03, 2012
sholatech: I am not holding brief for Tinubu, and I trust ACN's Lai Mohammed to fire back.
But is it compulsory for someone to own businesses before contesting an election in Nigeria??Can't someone work for years and then come to contest??

To the magnitude of his wealth is what is been challenged.
Re: You Are 70 Not 60 - Pdp Tells Tinubu by Funkymallam(m): 10:02am On Apr 03, 2012
Kai! Fee Diii Fee, y una wan spoil market for Tinubu na? cheesy
We knw say na 70 b im age abi na 69 sef? But the 60 na im football age, u knw he is still an active striker wit d 'white stuff' effect. If u doubt me, ask e sugar babes, since madam dey always stay dor abj.

Again, una knw say his greatest nytmare is to answer 'frecident' of woteva republic, na im knw. He needs to be young always.

So, na true say e lie about im state too? shocked

1 Like

Re: You Are 70 Not 60 - Pdp Tells Tinubu by Ejine(m): 10:04am On Apr 03, 2012
Mr. Globe:
LoL.... I swear, I love when pdp is an opposing party. They create more entertainment than any other opposing party. Even though we can agree the PDP is a curse but then I think TinubuCN should learn the act of opposition from them.
*Going back to laughing*

TELL me about it! grin grin grin
Re: You Are 70 Not 60 - Pdp Tells Tinubu by Funkymallam(m): 10:07am On Apr 03, 2012
Thak God for this new nairaland o.
I can see Asiwaju Company of Nigeria (ACN) men secretely viewing this thread. cheesy
una no go comment ni? I no wan call name o but dem knw diaselves o grin cheesy
Re: You Are 70 Not 60 - Pdp Tells Tinubu by ssjalo(m): 10:12am On Apr 03, 2012
pdp pls stop all this non sense, how many of your people frustrated poor people in the nation at large.
Re: You Are 70 Not 60 - Pdp Tells Tinubu by Afam4eva(m): 10:15am On Apr 03, 2012
This one na real age political opposition. When you have nothing tangible to oppose, you now turn to irrelevant things.
Re: You Are 70 Not 60 - Pdp Tells Tinubu by TonySpike: 10:19am On Apr 03, 2012
These PDP guys are just clowns. What has Tinubu's age got to do with 12 years PDP administration of bad governance? *SMH*

1 Like

Re: You Are 70 Not 60 - Pdp Tells Tinubu by jmaine: 10:25am On Apr 03, 2012
Funkymallam: Thak God for this new nairaland o.
I can see Asiwaju Company of Nigeria (ACN) men secretely viewing this thread. cheesy

lolz . .so all stealth viewing has been laid bare . . . Seun wicked ooh! cheesy
Re: You Are 70 Not 60 - Pdp Tells Tinubu by Afam4eva(m): 10:26am On Apr 03, 2012
Tony Spike: These PDP guys are just clowns. What has Tinubu's age got to do with 12 years PDP administration of bad governance? *SMH*

I wonder oo.
Re: You Are 70 Not 60 - Pdp Tells Tinubu by brainpulse: 10:38am On Apr 03, 2012
PDP shouldn't be the one throwing all this stones because we all know that 100% of all PDP Stewarts are fraudsters, rogues, impostus, age cheaters, money launderers and election riggers. they are professional lairs that they will call the night, day.
I am never in support of their rogue-like brother tifnubu, but a frypan can't be calling the kettle black face.
Re: You Are 70 Not 60 - Pdp Tells Tinubu by MrGlobe(m): 10:59am On Apr 03, 2012
Funkymallam: Thak God for this new nairaland o.
Haha, we see them. They are watching from the sidelines lol
Re: You Are 70 Not 60 - Pdp Tells Tinubu by Gluckdude(m): 11:01am On Apr 03, 2012
Frantically speaking, this PDP guys don't have much to do with their time. i can see why the country is messed up.
cant wait for 2015!

1 Like

Re: You Are 70 Not 60 - Pdp Tells Tinubu by ak47mann(m): 11:02am On Apr 03, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin this is too funny but looking at him you can tell that he is way over 60 yrs probably around 70 Yoruba no dey like accept say they don old............................ that their problem............ and ACN party is not a party but a Mafioso gangs that runs SW states..........
Re: You Are 70 Not 60 - Pdp Tells Tinubu by babaowo: 11:12am On Apr 03, 2012
They just dey runz their mouth!!!

1 Like

Re: You Are 70 Not 60 - Pdp Tells Tinubu by beblessed(f): 11:17am On Apr 03, 2012
hehehehehehehehehehe....na waoh. pdp, una no get work. kai

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Govt Sacks 34 LASTMA For Extorting Motorists Under Ambode / Ambode At 2015 Children’s End Of The Year Party At Lagos House - Photos / Hidden Reason Senators Back Financial Autonomy For Lgs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.