Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

You Are 70 Not 60 - Pdp Tells Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are 70 Not 60 - Pdp Tells Tinubu (15321 Views)

Fuel Scarcity: Don’t Blame Kachikwu For Your Party’s Woes, Okorie Tells Tinubu / Behave Like A Statesman, Are U An Area Boy?- Mimiko Tells Tinubu / Awolowo’s Dynasty Cannot Be Rubbished - H.I.D. Awolowo Tells Tinubu And Co (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are 70 Not 60 - Pdp Tells Tinubu by folahann(m): 11:27am On Apr 03, 2012
Accussing someone of celebrating his 60th, how does that provide constant power supply, will it solve the fuel issue. Ok he's 70, show us his birth cert since that will solve the corruption problem at the oil sector
Re: You Are 70 Not 60 - Pdp Tells Tinubu by kokoA(m): 11:37am On Apr 03, 2012
This is the beauty of democray. . grin You can say whatever you want. Oya, oga Lai Mohamed over to you.. lol. I can't waith to hear ACN's reply grin. I bet Obj will get the biggest hit!
Re: You Are 70 Not 60 - Pdp Tells Tinubu by MeGaStReEt: 11:41am On Apr 03, 2012
I hate politicians

BUT WETIN CONCERN PDP IF TINUBU CLAIMS HE IS 30?
Re: You Are 70 Not 60 - Pdp Tells Tinubu by worldman2: 11:43am On Apr 03, 2012
Mynd_44: When all the South Eastern Governors went on leave to bury that former rebel who complained? Jobless idiotas looking for attention
don't mind does idiotical f o o l s wen all the pdp governors went for GEJ father's burial who cares
Re: You Are 70 Not 60 - Pdp Tells Tinubu by wowo2: 11:44am On Apr 03, 2012
Are these politicians ever going to get wise? I forget they are past 40.
How can Tinubu be 70? Agreed he does not appear to make much sense as he and his party have failed to champion any transformation policy as Awolowo did but hey, Tinubu 70? Yams..
Re: You Are 70 Not 60 - Pdp Tells Tinubu by worldman2: 11:49am On Apr 03, 2012
ak47mann: grin grin grin grin grin this is too funny but looking at him you can tell that he is way over 60 yrs probably around 70 Yoruba no dey like accept say they don old............................ that their problem............ and ACN party is not a party but a Mafioso gangs that runs SW states..........
how does the age affect u
Re: You Are 70 Not 60 - Pdp Tells Tinubu by sholatech(m): 11:58am On Apr 03, 2012
Ochek:
Sure, I know that. That also is parochial. It is better to relate someone's wealth obtained while working legitimately than citing business names. How many of our seemingly sized businesses actually have comfortable liquidity/profitable lines government patronage? All the businesses the poster mentioned were not doing well, just big-sized! I can agree that Tinubu lives well beyond his easily traced incomes, but that applies to all
To the magnitude of his wealth is what is been challenged.
Re: You Are 70 Not 60 - Pdp Tells Tinubu by kemmeye: 11:59am On Apr 03, 2012
so what people lie about their age all the time
Re: You Are 70 Not 60 - Pdp Tells Tinubu by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 03, 2012
Mynd_44: When all the South Eastern Governors went on leave to bury that former rebel who complained? Jobless idiotas looking for attention
That was quite different you know. At least, he was wealthy 'rebel' fighting for his people.

1 Like

Re: You Are 70 Not 60 - Pdp Tells Tinubu by nijanigga: 12:03pm On Apr 03, 2012
folahann: Accussing someone of celebrating his 60th, how does that provide constant power supply, will it solve the fuel issue. Ok he's 70, show us his birth cert since that will solve the corruption problem at the oil sector

Oloshi, they are talking about credibilities of Tinubu.If a man is not credible why is he condeming others,at the same time demanding 10b naira from fashola monthly. You can think straight,maybe your hungry.Tinubu won't feed you.

1 Like

Re: You Are 70 Not 60 - Pdp Tells Tinubu by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 03, 2012
Re: You Are 70 Not 60 - Pdp Tells Tinubu by emsquare(m): 12:35pm On Apr 03, 2012
BlackPikiN: Tinubu is just like OBJ.
Dem falsify their age like say tomorrow no dey.

I remember Orji Uzor Kalu saying OBJ is much older than what He wants us to believe.

Hmmmm!!!
Re: You Are 70 Not 60 - Pdp Tells Tinubu by Raxxye(m): 12:48pm On Apr 03, 2012
War of words and mud slinging at every birthday. last time it was IBB vs OBJ. Now its Tinubu vs PDP. Can't wait for the next politician's birthday for more drama and entertainment!
BTW, why this birth date issues in football, politics and everywhere in Naija?
Re: You Are 70 Not 60 - Pdp Tells Tinubu by Gbawe: 12:49pm On Apr 03, 2012
Gluckdude: Frantically speaking, this PDP guys don't have much to do with their time. i can see why the country is messed up.
cant wait for 2015!

Indeed. They also seem to conveniently forget that the burden of proof is on those making the accusations. Why childishly ask Tinubu to prove his age or educational credentials if you can indeed show exhaustively that he is over 60 or that he did not attend Chicago State university? Nothing wrong with disliking Tinubu but we should not let that hatred blind us to how the PDP politicians are dragging Nigerian politics into the mud with outright lies, slander and unproven allegations.

Is it not how they ask Aregbesola to account for N100 billion that has accrued to Osun in 11 months when , factually, it is impossible for Osun to even recieve half of that amount in the stated period. The PDP simply bank on the notion that the black man does not like opening a book ,or reading anything, to get away with their preposterous lies. Their agents in cyberspace will then do the rest by writhing around dramatically and shamelessly as we see on the thread below:

https://www.nairaland.com/793016/pdp-asks-aregbesola-account-n100bn

"Goodluck" to Nigerians and our penchant for blind sentiments ahead of looking for informative facts. It is what landed us with a President now fiddling while Rome burns.
Re: You Are 70 Not 60 - Pdp Tells Tinubu by Gbawe: 1:01pm On Apr 03, 2012
Below, the PDP telling shameless lies by asking Aregbesola to account for 100 billion accrued to Osun in 11 months when the actual figure is not even half of that. Lo and behold, the biggest wannabe, azzlicker, sycophant and most shameless liar in cyberspace, "egbon mi razist", augments it to N129 billion in the blink of an eye. Nairalander, una see unrepentant shamelessness ?

Nairaland's biggest liar Beaf wrote:

https://www.nairaland.com/793016/pdp-asks-aregbesola-account-n100bn/2

^
Lol! I see you are desperately trying to hook us into your silly allocation argument to nowhere and derail the topic. How come you skillfully ignored the pertinent questions below?

[b]What did Aregbesola do with the 129billa received over the last 11 months?

Answer the questions below!! [/b]
Re: You Are 70 Not 60 - Pdp Tells Tinubu by aljharem(m): 1:01pm On Apr 03, 2012
how does age affect the people. Cheap shot
Re: You Are 70 Not 60 - Pdp Tells Tinubu by Funkymallam(m): 1:16pm On Apr 03, 2012
Gbawe: Below, the PDP telling shameless lies by asking Aregbesola to account for 100 billion accrued to Osun in 11 months when the actual figure is not even half of that. Lo and behold, the biggest wannabe, azzlicker, sycophant and most shameless liar in cyberspace, "egbon mi razist", augments it to N129 billion in the blink of an eye. Nairalander, una see unrepentant shamelessness ?

Oh! U finally appear... grin grin grin
Face the accusation n dnt deviater, after all ot was Lai Mohd dat started all these petty accusations.
I trust him to answer again.
Re: You Are 70 Not 60 - Pdp Tells Tinubu by Gbawe: 1:25pm On Apr 03, 2012
Funkymallam:

Oh! U finally appear... grin grin grin
Face the accusation n dnt deviater, after all ot was Lai Mohd dat started all these petty accusations.
I trust him to answer again.

trust you to show up when your boyfriend is mentioned. No comment as per how he was disgracefully exposed for 'embellishment'? Of course you will have no comment. After all you are in love. As for me "facing the accusation", I think you have been holding Beaf's hands and carrying his bag for too long. What don't you understand about the burden of proof resting on the person making the accusation?

If you say David Beckham is gay, why should the footballer feel duty bound to prove anything to you? Why should he get down to your 'rofo-rofo' level? Rather, you should prove your case and supply evidence otherwise Beckham is within his rights to treat you as a deranged chap to be ignored.

1 Like

Re: You Are 70 Not 60 - Pdp Tells Tinubu by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 03, 2012
This shows that AcN is a big threat to pdp,so there is still hope for Nigeria then.
Re: You Are 70 Not 60 - Pdp Tells Tinubu by flexyonline: 1:30pm On Apr 03, 2012
Based on the facts put forward by Tinubu himself, he cannot be 60 years old.

Let me explain based on the facts below:

1) Tinubu retired from Mobil in 1991

2) Tinubu is 60 years old this year

We can deduce that Tinubu "retired" from Mobil at the age of 39 years. It is IMPOSSIBLE to retire from Mobil at 39. For early retirement, you have to be 45 years old.

The above will be different though if it is said that Tinubu RESIGNED from Mobil in 1991.
Re: You Are 70 Not 60 - Pdp Tells Tinubu by muyoto: 1:38pm On Apr 03, 2012
why would he want to falsify his age in the first place? even if he still has his eyes on the presidency, is there any law the bars those above 70 years from contesting?
Re: You Are 70 Not 60 - Pdp Tells Tinubu by niddamugu(m): 1:39pm On Apr 03, 2012
Ochek:

To the magnitude of his wealth is what is been challenged.

right on point. Besides, age is just a number.... sad sad
Re: You Are 70 Not 60 - Pdp Tells Tinubu by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 03, 2012
It eases my muscles when I see PDP sulking grin
Re: You Are 70 Not 60 - Pdp Tells Tinubu by Demdem(m): 1:56pm On Apr 03, 2012
omo-nla:
So PDP is telling us that Tinubu is of the same age with Ebenezer Obey who clock 70 today.

PDP is a party of mad men that are heavily confused headed by the retardeen himself. How can this be possible?
the onus is on the accuser to prove his case. talk is cheap. PDP prove it
Re: You Are 70 Not 60 - Pdp Tells Tinubu by dsenator: 2:00pm On Apr 03, 2012
let nobody be deceived tinubu is as corrupt as his fellow politicians in the pdp,people should not forget his academic qualification brouhaha with the late chief gani fawehinmi,he{tinubu}is as dictatorial as his pdp politicians at least we saw various impositions of candidates on people in the last elections,a pertinent question was raised about his source of wealth which if he is straightforward enough should not shy away from answering.is it from mobil that he has amassed such wealth from?looking at tinubu closely you see a man that is definitely more than 60 just like the way his other political friends too have falsified their ages as if they are nigerian footballers.My grouse with this man is that he's always quick at painting the pdp politicians black while always displaying himself as an angel.people should ask tinubu how the pdp was able to win the presidential elections convincingly in lagos state over the darling acn party of tinubu.It is not debatable that money exchange hands before this feat was achieved by pdp and the question people should ask is who were the beneficiaries of the money that exchange hands.My submission is that people should not be deceived by these politicians as all of them are birds of a feather wether from apga,pdp,acn or any party at all,they are all selfish,self centred people.Fashola would have done far far more good things for us in lagos state if not for this self acclaimed messiah of our time.GOD IS ON THE THRONE
WELLDONE FASHOLA EKO O NI BAJE OO

1 Like

Re: You Are 70 Not 60 - Pdp Tells Tinubu by OmoLisabi(m): 2:03pm On Apr 03, 2012
This is the height of joblessness for PDP and their co ediotas here. No wonder Boko haram have free breathing space
Re: You Are 70 Not 60 - Pdp Tells Tinubu by seunlayi(m): 2:10pm On Apr 03, 2012
GROUP OF LIARS VS PACK OF LIARS. YEYE POLITHIEVIANS

1 Like

Re: You Are 70 Not 60 - Pdp Tells Tinubu by Beaf: 2:16pm On Apr 03, 2012
Choi!
Dis thread make winsh get accident!!!!

Re: You Are 70 Not 60 - Pdp Tells Tinubu by Demdem(m): 2:19pm On Apr 03, 2012
OmoLisabi: This is the height of joblessness for PDP and their co ediotas here. No wonder Boko haram [/b]have free breathing space
[b]
PDP = Boko Haram.

That has been proven.
Re: You Are 70 Not 60 - Pdp Tells Tinubu by Beaf: 2:20pm On Apr 03, 2012
Gbawe: Below, the PDP telling shameless lies by asking Aregbesola to account for 100 billion accrued to Osun in 11 months when the actual figure is not even half of that. Lo and behold, the biggest wannabe, azzlicker, sycophant and most shameless liar in cyberspace, "egbon mi razist", augments it to N129 billion in the blink of an eye. Nairalander, una see unrepentant shamelessness ?

Gbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaawe! Sharrrrrrrap dia!

Is Tinubu 60 or a "young" 70? dat is di kueshion. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

My back o!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
Re: You Are 70 Not 60 - Pdp Tells Tinubu by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 03, 2012
whats wrong if tinubu is 60 or 70 years? he is still a very young man who can rule this country. or is it not in this country that we have a 60yr old PDP youth leader and a 50 something year old toddler president?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

AD Expels Presidential Candidate, Adopts Jonathan / Police Neutralize 14 Bandits In Benue, Arrest 2 / FG To Expel Prison Controllers ‘taking Bribe To Lock Up Poor People’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.