Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,456 members, 7,836,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Power Sabotage: Jonathan Sacks PHCN Boss, Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Power Sabotage: Jonathan Sacks PHCN Boss, Others (8727 Views)

Northern Leaders Conspired To Sabotage Jonathan – Umeh / Jonathan Sacks Martin Agwai, SURE-P Boss For Attending Obasanjo's Birthday / EFCC Arrests Dangote. Charges NERC Boss, Others. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power Sabotage: Jonathan Sacks PHCN Boss, Others by chucky234(m): 11:47am On Apr 03, 2012
Another fairy tale from our dear GEJ,when is it going to occur to these politicians that Nigerians are wise and well informed now. You don't give a non performing government official such luxurious meeting before sacking them,GEJ simply retire the with fat largess.
Re: Power Sabotage: Jonathan Sacks PHCN Boss, Others by sammirano: 12:04pm On Apr 03, 2012
Jakumo: Any individual who has been found guilty of perpetuating Nigeria's thirty-year electrical power blackout should not simply be relieved of their duties, but should rather be lined up with other co-conspirators against a wall, and liberally machine-gunned into the consistency of jellyfish, which can then be mopped up and either poured down the toilet, or collected for use as farmland fertilizer.

Saboteurs of that category should NOT be allowed to continue wasting precious oxygen and space, given the gravity of their crime wave, and the sheer length of time during which it was perpetrated.

Guy you make sense die...
Re: Power Sabotage: Jonathan Sacks PHCN Boss, Others by dein77(m): 12:17pm On Apr 03, 2012
The FG of Nigeria is so fortunate to have a largely divided, timid and over-religious population! The tortures arising from bad governance are enough to infuriate normal pple to engage this inept and visionless government in series of protests, boycotts and resilient demonstrations but alas!theses are nigerians who are expecting a celestial body to come down from the skies to solve their myriads of problems. Truth is: the government of a nation can only be corrupt to the degree the masses can bear and accommodate. Which govt in the world will perform when it knows the masses wont hold it accountable for its non-performance!
Re: Power Sabotage: Jonathan Sacks PHCN Boss, Others by emsquare(m): 12:37pm On Apr 03, 2012
matinos28: am not impressed atall. He should sack from the ceo on top to the technician wey dey use ladder com cut our light unles we fin am sth

LOL!
Re: Power Sabotage: Jonathan Sacks PHCN Boss, Others by Raxxye(m): 12:43pm On Apr 03, 2012
For the first time, sounds like the guys might be serious. Not sure, though, politicians can never be trusted. Could just be a public show to make us think they're working!
Re: Power Sabotage: Jonathan Sacks PHCN Boss, Others by creativino: 1:03pm On Apr 03, 2012
Is time we start to de dey independent of gov services Like NEPA:

Think about these power alternatives:

Solar Panel + Power Inverter + Small Generator

Generator comes in when there no sun in sky: just to charge the for like an hour or two

With this scene Nepa is already disconnect from Home.

Good food Na money make am, but I know some people can do it.
Re: Power Sabotage: Jonathan Sacks PHCN Boss, Others by azubaby(f): 1:38pm On Apr 03, 2012
matinos28: am not impressed atall. He should sack from the ceo on top to the technician wey dey use ladder com cut our light unles we fin am sth

u sef dey corrupt, y dem go come cut ur light if u neva pay
Re: Power Sabotage: Jonathan Sacks PHCN Boss, Others by dapo338(m): 2:15pm On Apr 03, 2012
Improvement noticed in the past 24hours following the sack of the TCN and PHCN boss, wow! i am loving it, hope this will last longer " my .....i pass my neigbour generator has been on vacation" ahhhhh, i never even finish my point and dem don take the light.... Yeye Nepa....lol
Re: Power Sabotage: Jonathan Sacks PHCN Boss, Others by sammirano: 2:53pm On Apr 03, 2012
dein77: The FG of Nigeria is so fortunate to have a largely divided, timid and over-religious population! The tortures arising from bad governance are enough to infuriate normal pple to engage this inept and visionless government in series of protests, boycotts and resilient demonstrations but alas!theses are nigerians who are expecting a celestial body to come down from the skies to solve their myriads of problems. Truth is: the government of a nation can only be corrupt to the degree the masses can bear and accommodate. Which govt in the world will perform when it knows the masses wont hold it accountable for its non-performance!

One thing i hate about Nigerians is that, they like talking and bluffing.
Re: Power Sabotage: Jonathan Sacks PHCN Boss, Others by Kusbaby(f): 4:38pm On Apr 03, 2012
niyimat: Imagine we, no 'they' instead are still having gas based problem. Every day story noo ni. This is pathetic, serious power outage for almost one month now. what has Nnaji himself achieved?
good question.
Re: Power Sabotage: Jonathan Sacks PHCN Boss, Others by NiceKid2(f): 4:59pm On Apr 03, 2012
May God just help us
Re: Power Sabotage: Jonathan Sacks PHCN Boss, Others by LaughterNoon(m): 6:10pm On Apr 03, 2012
Umunede: Ghana with a population of 24m generates 2100megawatt of electricity while Nigeria with a population of 170m is generating 4000megawatts. And Ghana is no where near Nigeria in terms of natural resources and wealth. [s]Shame to GEJ, Shame to Prof Barth Nnaji, Shame to Senators, Shame to House of Rep members[/s], Shame to Governors, Shame to the FEC, Shame to PHCN and Shame to the Nigerian government.
Dude you went too far to compare poor Ghana with Nigeria, you should be talking about South African with a population of 40million but yet they generate 40000megawatts yes FORTY THOUSAND while the "giant of africa" is struggling to maintain FOUR THOUSAND
Re: Power Sabotage: Jonathan Sacks PHCN Boss, Others by live4ever: 8:58pm On Apr 03, 2012
lipsrsealed
What is next after sacking all dis incompetent bosses,are we going to see improvement in power supply or wot cos my area is 1hr per day service.

Hmmmmmm.......... U're even luckier than most!

undecided
Re: Power Sabotage: Jonathan Sacks PHCN Boss, Others by thehomer: 9:23pm On Apr 03, 2012
Is someone going to prison?
Re: Power Sabotage: Jonathan Sacks PHCN Boss, Others by 1025: 9:32pm On Apr 03, 2012
in jonathan, pdp and nigeria, i see a very corrupt minded rulers and judges? a man that sabotages the electricity projects of a country just got a sack? what about all the funds spent/wasted and shared from the public funds/tax payers'money? it is only a fool that does the same thing and expect different result. as long as you keep sending home billionaires in the name of sacks, others will continue from where they stopped.
what will i say to a man whose wife is even accused of stealing $13m belonging to bayelsa state ppl? it is a free zone for criminals.
on the other hand, the minister who has been making noise on tvs, radios and newspapers deserve a sack too.
Re: Power Sabotage: Jonathan Sacks PHCN Boss, Others by jamace(m): 9:35pm On Apr 03, 2012
Could this be the reason, for the first time in uncountable years, there was almost 12 hours of uninterrupted power in my area today? So, it means power supply is actually being sabotaged as alleged by many?. But why are some humanbeings so wicked?
Re: Power Sabotage: Jonathan Sacks PHCN Boss, Others by eledalo: 10:09pm On Apr 03, 2012
Barth Nnaji retains his position for blackout while the HR manager and 2 others get sacked
Re: Power Sabotage: Jonathan Sacks PHCN Boss, Others by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 03, 2012
Not only sack would do but put them in jail would fulfill the dream of many Nigerians. These people are not worth to walk free in the society they destroy.
Re: Power Sabotage: Jonathan Sacks PHCN Boss, Others by tigerleggs(m): 1:29pm On Apr 04, 2012
Umunede: Ghana with a population of 24m generates 2100megawatt of electricity while Nigeria with a population of 170m is generating 4000megawatts. And Ghana is no where near Nigeria in terms of natural resources and wealth. Shame to GEJ, Shame to Prof Barth Nnaji, Shame to Senators, Shame to House of Rep members, Shame to Governors, Shame to the FEC, Shame to PHCN and Shame to the Nigerian government.
....and Shame to you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ghana's Laughable Offer / Sng To Hold Another Rally On Saturday, January 21 At Ojota / Nairaland Politics Of Grammatical War!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.