Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,212 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

How To Start A Gold Biz - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start A Gold Biz (1530 Views)

Transforming A Mobile Money Network Into A Gold Mine / Affiliate Marketing - A Gold Mine Untapped / What It Takes To Start A Gold Biz In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Start A Gold Biz by stuff01: 11:28am On Apr 03, 2012
pls i am interested in a gold biz and dont know how to go about it.pls anyone to advice me
Re: How To Start A Gold Biz by WebSolutnX(m): 1:11pm On Apr 03, 2012
Is it gold mining or gold jewellery you are interested in?
Re: How To Start A Gold Biz by stuff01: 4:11pm On Apr 03, 2012
i mean gold mining
Re: How To Start A Gold Biz by Profs: 5:21pm On Apr 03, 2012
Alot of ppl want to do the biz but it can be so much frustrating along the way if one doen't get the rigth source.The only thing i will advice you if you going into gold mining which you will buy gold dust and nugent from miner is that you wil have to know how do the perfect test.Nugent and dus are fund in Zanfara,Ilesha,Ghana etc but there of doing thing because in Nigeria told no we want you to know how they make 100%.There alot to conserning the gold biz which all can not be disclose on white black.You can send me an e-mail@ profess2020@gmail.com.
Re: How To Start A Gold Biz by ryt: 9:24am On Apr 28, 2012
Kompactt Ltd. is an investment advisory and management company which offers an extensive range of investment services , including portfolio management, private equity and real estate management; with constantly increasing assets and commitments under management. It has individual and institutional clients from around the world.
*. Portfolio Management
*. Investment Advisory
*. Asset Management
*. Financial Planning
*. Real Estate Management
*. Private Equity Management
*. Risk Management

Kompactt's investment approach accentuates thoughtful and disciplined instrument selection and asset distribution. Successful investing requires a unique skill set combining fundamental and technical expertise across asset classes, market acumen, and extensive experience.
At Kompactt, our investment professionals have developed in-depth expertise and extensive relationships with financial market instruments and strategies. Our assessment of market conditions and opportunities; and our efforts to optimize risk-adjusted performance are reflected by changes in portfolio allocations over time

Visit www.kompactt.com for more information
Send an e-mail to info@kompactt.com for any enquiries

We also invest in Gold at Kompactt Ltd.
Re: How To Start A Gold Biz by dramealpha(m): 3:36am On May 09, 2015
I recommend you check here goldbizbook.
Re: How To Start A Gold Biz by dramealpha(m): 9:08pm On May 11, 2015
get informations through here https://goldbizbook./

(1) (Reply)

My Advice For National Association Of Unemployed Graduates Of Nigeria! / I Want To Start A Consulting Company. Would You Like To Be A Partner? / Pls Help: GTB CHARGES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.