Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Elrufai Wants Troops Out, Accuses President Of Using BH As Excuse For Genocide - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elrufai Wants Troops Out, Accuses President Of Using BH As Excuse For Genocide (2959 Views)

PDP Plotting Another Poll Shift Using Card Reader As Excuse, APC Senators Allege / Obasanjo Attacks Jonathan Again, Accuses President Of Squandering Oil Savings / Northern Muslims Demand N105bn Compensation From FG For Genocide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Elrufai Wants Troops Out, Accuses President Of Using BH As Excuse For Genocide by CharlesE1: 4:54pm On Apr 03, 2012
[B]Elrufai Wants Troops Removed, Accuses President Jonathan of Using Boko Haram As Excuse For Genocide.[/B]

Controversial Former minister of the FCT, has asked for the President to remove soldiers from some cities in the North claiming that the government is using Boko Haram as an excuse to engage in genocide. This is even as Major-General SarkinYaki Bello, Counter Terrorism Coordinator, described anybody calling for the removal of troops from certain crisis prone cities as being mischievous.

Malam Elrufai basically accused the FG of being behind Boko Haram which he claimed was a ploy to finish of certain people. He made these wild allegations on the social media platform, Twitter. As usual NaijaPundit brings you his Tweets below.

When the issue of withdrawal of troops was placed before Major General Sarkin Yarki Bello he responded thus "Withdrawal of the military! To be replaced by who? (He laughs). That is the question! What is the alternative? So, for us professionals, I think that question is ill-advised and I don’t support it. I can’t just see the rationale of somebody saying that we should withdraw the military from the streets where they are. In the first place, they must have been deployed because of a particular security challenge and to me when that challenge is over, then the military could be withdrawn. Even me, as a Commander, in an operation, I had occasions to deploy soldiers to a particular place and also after sometime, having achieved my objective I redeploy them or withdraw them to another place. So, if the security situation improves, or if the reason for what they are there for no longer exists, then where is no reason why they should continue to be there".

Re: Elrufai Wants Troops Out, Accuses President Of Using BH As Excuse For Genocide by okadaman2: 5:25pm On Apr 03, 2012
Has Mallam collected evidence of Genocide?

We cannot allow Boko Haram murderers to keep killing our people like chicken abeg.

If innocent women and children are being killed, that is terrible. but it should not be too difficult to provide evidence, this is 2012.
Re: Elrufai Wants Troops Out, Accuses President Of Using BH As Excuse For Genocide by PointB: 5:34pm On Apr 03, 2012
So what is El Rufia waiting for? Starting an #occupythearmy protest and perhaps having a slug buried in his skull will help advance his cause. But alas like a master puppetier who will do whatever necessary to save his own skin, he'll rather orchestrate his devious ploy from the comfort of his home and cyber!
Re: Elrufai Wants Troops Out, Accuses President Of Using BH As Excuse For Genocide by nwabobo: 7:07pm On Apr 03, 2012
Hope d idio.t brings his children back from d UK to lead d uprising.
Re: Elrufai Wants Troops Out, Accuses President Of Using BH As Excuse For Genocide by lexkendo: 2:17am On Apr 04, 2012
There are many kinds of madness and elrufai is manifesting d symptom of a major type of madness. It is only a mad man that can call for troop withdrawal at this stage of the struggle against bokoharamism in our nation. The resent utterances of this man shows that he is loosing it, his mother should have his head examined. EWU AWUSA.
Re: Elrufai Wants Troops Out, Accuses President Of Using BH As Excuse For Genocide by PointB: 2:22am On Apr 04, 2012
Boko Haram members are cowering in fear and are in disarray as they run for the lives with the JTF hot on their heel. Somewhere in his corners, El Rufai is watching his pet project and investment (BH) go up in flames, while GEJ is unruffled, he had to do something! grin grin grin

I think he should have just said, "GEJ, please stop killing my boys!" lol grin grin grin grin
Re: Elrufai Wants Troops Out, Accuses President Of Using BH As Excuse For Genocide by ifeanyiokonkwo: 7:57am On Apr 04, 2012
in as much as mallam El rufah has the freedom of speech as our current democratic dispensation demand ,he has to be carful on his utterances, considering the general implications such utterances will have. Lets be constructive in our criticisms and put Nigeria first in them.
Re: Elrufai Wants Troops Out, Accuses President Of Using BH As Excuse For Genocide by russellino: 1:52pm On Apr 04, 2012
Would it be safe to describe el rufai as a bloody fool
Re: Elrufai Wants Troops Out, Accuses President Of Using BH As Excuse For Genocide by T9ksy(m): 4:41pm On Apr 04, 2012
russellino: Would it be safe to describe el rufai as a bloody fool

Probably not BUT definately, as a Boko Haram apologist.
Re: Elrufai Wants Troops Out, Accuses President Of Using BH As Excuse For Genocide by olaak1(m): 4:40am On Apr 05, 2012
I think this Boko Haram man..... Sorry El Rufai is becoming eccentric day by day; he needs his brain checked or he should be referred to Yaba left asap.
Re: Elrufai Wants Troops Out, Accuses President Of Using BH As Excuse For Genocide by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 05, 2012
When men like el rufai aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ nt kept I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ †ЂΞ cooler FƠ̴̴̴̴͡я̲̅ makin such threats, i get really annoyed with GEJ.
Re: Elrufai Wants Troops Out, Accuses President Of Using BH As Excuse For Genocide by APCLyingBastard: 1:03pm On Aug 13, 2019
Coming from the body bag governor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elrufai Wants Troops Out, Accuses President Of Using BH As Excuse For Genocide by FarahAideed: 1:06pm On Aug 13, 2019
Just imagine

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elrufai Wants Troops Out, Accuses President Of Using BH As Excuse For Genocide by APCLyingBastard: 1:15pm On Aug 13, 2019
FarahAideed:
Just imagine

Will you blame him?

When their zombie supporters swallow every lie they spew why won't he continue running his midget lips

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Elrufai Wants Troops Out, Accuses President Of Using BH As Excuse For Genocide by Printerscanner: 1:23pm On Aug 13, 2019
ifeanyiokonkwo:
in as much as mallam El rufah has the freedom of speech as our current democratic dispensation demand ,he has to be carful on his utterances, considering the general implications such utterances will have. Lets be constructive in our criticisms and put Nigeria first in them.

If Buhari should look at El-Rufai side once, even El-Rufai's enemies will cry for him. El-Zakzaky that has militants as followers crawled on his belly for Buhari's mercy. Col. Sambo Dasuki who is a Sokoto Prince has been in jail for about four years now. I hope village people are not pushing El-Rufai to replace El-Zakzaky in prison.
Re: Elrufai Wants Troops Out, Accuses President Of Using BH As Excuse For Genocide by APCLyingBastard: 1:27pm On Aug 13, 2019
Printerscanner:

If Buhari should look at El-Rufai side once, even El-Rufai's enemies will cry for him. El-Zakzaky that has militants as followers crawled on his belly for Buhari's mercy. Col. Sambo Dasuki who is a Sokoto Prince has been in jail for about four years now. I hope village people are not pushing El-Rufai to replace El-Zakzaky in prison.

Zombie, el Rufai was referring to Jonathan's presidency.

Check the date and read before you rush and drop your kegs of ignorance here.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elrufai Wants Troops Out, Accuses President Of Using BH As Excuse For Genocide by Printerscanner: 1:36pm On Aug 13, 2019
APCLyingBastard:

Zombie, el Rufai was referring to Jonathan's presidency.

Check the date and read before you rush and drop your kegs of ignorance here.

I think you did not wake up with your brain today
Re: Elrufai Wants Troops Out, Accuses President Of Using BH As Excuse For Genocide by alezzy13: 1:39pm On Aug 13, 2019
Hmmm. Internet truly never forgets

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elrufai Wants Troops Out, Accuses President Of Using BH As Excuse For Genocide by APCLyingBastard: 1:45pm On Aug 13, 2019
Printerscanner:

I think you did not wake up with your brain today

And you with your 2kb processing brain could not discern whom El Rufai was attacking but rushed to defend your chewing stick god.

1 Like

Re: Elrufai Wants Troops Out, Accuses President Of Using BH As Excuse For Genocide by Carkeyng: 1:54pm On Aug 13, 2019
One of the lies manufactured by apc

2 Likes

Re: Elrufai Wants Troops Out, Accuses President Of Using BH As Excuse For Genocide by Mightyhaiz: 2:13pm On Aug 13, 2019
Printerscanner:

moo moo,..check date of the thread
Re: Elrufai Wants Troops Out, Accuses President Of Using BH As Excuse For Genocide by backnbeta(f): 2:23pm On Aug 13, 2019
Hellrufai has always been a BH apologist...Thank God for internet, the evil he did will live on undecided
Re: Elrufai Wants Troops Out, Accuses President Of Using BH As Excuse For Genocide by BlackfireX: 2:48pm On Aug 13, 2019
Why are short people good in lying
Re: Elrufai Wants Troops Out, Accuses President Of Using BH As Excuse For Genocide by blujoi(m): 4:17pm On Aug 13, 2019
What an irony, this same Nigerian army brutally killed more than 500 civilians in Zaria where El-Rufai is the governor and he didn’t see as genocide? Politicians and hypocrisy.....hmmmmm
Re: Elrufai Wants Troops Out, Accuses President Of Using BH As Excuse For Genocide by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 15, 2020
Jesu
Re: Elrufai Wants Troops Out, Accuses President Of Using BH As Excuse For Genocide by zeusdgrt(m): 5:10pm On Aug 15, 2020
Lol,El rufia don turn wailer grin grin
Re: Elrufai Wants Troops Out, Accuses President Of Using BH As Excuse For Genocide by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 20, 2020
Who is this elrufai
Re: Elrufai Wants Troops Out, Accuses President Of Using BH As Excuse For Genocide by NGpatriot: 2:55pm On Aug 20, 2020
This is another ipob fake news.

8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

Below is El Rufai's official and verified Twitter handlle.

Mod, please delete this rubbish and ban the fake news peddling OP.

Re: Elrufai Wants Troops Out, Accuses President Of Using BH As Excuse For Genocide by Racoon(m): 3:20pm On Aug 20, 2020
See the wicked midget back then.Heartless souls.
Re: Elrufai Wants Troops Out, Accuses President Of Using BH As Excuse For Genocide by NGpatriot: 3:31pm On Aug 20, 2020
Racoon:
See the wicked midget back then.Heartless souls.

Another fake news loving and peddling ipob.... Typical.

(1) (Reply)

One Of Governor Amaech's Model Schools In Ebubu, Eleme Local Government Area / Confused APC Chairman Does Not Know Governor Amaechi's Name - Video / Rev.fr.ejike Mbaka Has Retaliated His Ealier Comments On GEJ Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.