Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Me N 2 Sistas Who R My Church Choir - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Me N 2 Sistas Who R My Church Choir (1247 Views)

Me N Bae / I Make Them Fall In Love With Me N Then Walk Away.... / She Slapped Me n i messed up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Me N 2 Sistas Who R My Church Choir by Dredie: 4:58pm On Nov 02, 2007
I was actual attractd to d yonger 1(tomisin) which we were jst friends n d elder 1(dami) knows of dat, cos i do talk 2 tomi 2ru her fone.but rite nw dami trys get my interest.cos each time we  r in church she cud neva kip hr eyes of me wat confirmd her intentions was whn she came 2 my cribs 2 colect cash mend 4 our youth denotion in church(she is our youth president)she actualy didnt colect instead told me to bring it to her cribs.ok dis past sunday waz our youth day.after d normal youth/church program,i cudnt wait 4 d menu menu stuf,so i left but dami actualy sent my mine(menu menu) 2ru my younger bro 2 d house.whn i came bak i saw it n sent her an apreciatn text 4 d delivery.pls guyz wat is she up to n tel me wat 2 do
Re: Me N 2 Sistas Who R My Church Choir by iice(f): 3:03pm On Nov 04, 2007
undecided undecided
Edit please!
Re: Me N 2 Sistas Who R My Church Choir by cblow(m): 3:19pm On Nov 04, 2007
hmmn,, you, youth president and choir member, be careful oh. u r in church so keep what ever relationship Godly. guess ure still very young. r u working? and what are the ages of the peeps involved here??
Re: Me N 2 Sistas Who R My Church Choir by spoilt(f): 3:30pm On Nov 04, 2007
your post made no sense. The grammar wasnt good.
Re: Me N 2 Sistas Who R My Church Choir by chaloo(m): 4:01pm On Nov 04, 2007
Dont look at anyone whilst in the church. Just think about the God. You will be fine. u will no problems
Re: Me N 2 Sistas Who R My Church Choir by dsuper4luv: 2:11pm On Nov 05, 2007
hi spoilt,
Do you no is not good to embarrase people? she is looking 4 advise ok i want to be ur friend bt i dont no i will be cofortable with that attittude.
Re: Me N 2 Sistas Who R My Church Choir by dsuper4luv: 2:16pm On Nov 05, 2007
hi spoilt,
           Do you no is not good to embarrase people? she is  looking 4 advise ok i want to be ur friend bt i dont no i will be cofortable with that attittude.
Re: Me N 2 Sistas Who R My Church Choir by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 05, 2007
dsuper4luv:

hi spoilt,
Do you no is not good to embarrase people? she is looking 4 advise ok i want to be your friend bt i don't no i will be cofortable with that attittude.

she could have embarassed her in a lot more ways than that

She told the truth
Original poster : EDIT your post some of us could not understand it what you wrote. Simple
Its easier to give advice for what you can comprehend
Re: Me N 2 Sistas Who R My Church Choir by sillyboy(m): 3:02pm On Nov 05, 2007
@ Poster.

Please I would like you to answer the following questions:

1. How old are you, your "youth president" and her sister.

2. do you like your "youth president" too?

3. Do you think that anyone that shows little interest in you wanna go out with you?

As far as am concerned, the "youth president" only sent your meal to you because you contributed towards the event. I guess she just wanted equity and not your baby love.

Stop dreaming . You will get none of the sisters! undecided
Re: Me N 2 Sistas Who R My Church Choir by iice(f): 3:29pm On Nov 05, 2007
gbuffy:

hi nairalanders,
this gbuffy,
there is a new offer by success digest magazine called vision 2020 where it is expected that youth become enterpreneurs.
you are to register with 1000 naira and get 5people to register after 5 people have registered you would be given 15000 naira then you go up to the next stage imediately where you would need to register 10 people the ater that you would be given 70,000 with a free training in any investment program,me of your choice e.g forex, e-book etc
ater this you move to the final sastge where you get 15people to register then you would be given 150,000 and a laptop.it is real i didnt believe until i tried it, try it too you wont be disappointed. for more details contact me or read the success digest magazine

Please carry your get rich quick business to the business section! No dey read ne? Con interrupt pesin reading. . . angry angry angry angry detest spammers angry angry Dupang!!! angry angry
Re: Me N 2 Sistas Who R My Church Choir by tkb417(m): 3:50pm On Nov 05, 2007
u guys forget the grammar. na wa sef!
@Poster
what ure trying to say is the eldest is tripping for u, so whats the probs with that?
u dont have any commitments with the younger one shey?
go ahead, come back and tell us ur experience
Re: Me N 2 Sistas Who R My Church Choir by Dredie: 4:32pm On Nov 05, 2007
Guyz sory 4 d grammer its wz a frd of mine,who postd dis stuf.i actualy told him d story n gav him my user n and paswd
Re: Me N 2 Sistas Who R My Church Choir by Dredie: 4:37pm On Nov 05, 2007
I dont knw d actual age of dami but i gues she is 20yrs why tomi shud b around 18yrs.im 20yrs
Re: Me N 2 Sistas Who R My Church Choir by Busta(f): 4:41pm On Nov 05, 2007
Dredie:

Guys sory 4 d grammer its wz a frd of mine,who postd this stuf.i actualy told him d story n gav him my user n and paswd
Yeah rite'

secondly, don't mistake her "being niceness" for "I think she loves me"

also, there's a lot going down at ur church.
wat church do u attend?
Re: Me N 2 Sistas Who R My Church Choir by lukmond: 4:50pm On Nov 05, 2007
Dredie:

I don't knw d actual age of dami but i gues she is 20yrs why tomi should b around 18yrs.im 20yrs

longgggggggggggggg hiiisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: Me N 2 Sistas Who R My Church Choir by Dredie: 4:53pm On Nov 05, 2007
Im a redeemer
Re: Me N 2 Sistas Who R My Church Choir by Dredie: 4:55pm On Nov 05, 2007
Long hiss why because im 20 n guesd she s 20
Re: Me N 2 Sistas Who R My Church Choir by Dredie: 4:57pm On Nov 05, 2007
I look maturd than a 20yrs old nigga
Re: Me N 2 Sistas Who R My Church Choir by Busta(f): 4:57pm On Nov 05, 2007
nigga?
Re: Me N 2 Sistas Who R My Church Choir by tkb417(m): 5:03pm On Nov 05, 2007
@Poster
oya delete the name of that church from ur post. . why should u?
u want people to start yabbing our church? is that what your choir master asked you guys to be doing? 20 years!!! u need to be reading your books so you can get a first class!!!!
Re: Me N 2 Sistas Who R My Church Choir by Busta(f): 5:06pm On Nov 05, 2007
tkb417:

@Poster
oya delete the name of that church from your post. . why should u?
u want people to start yabbing our church? is that what your choir master asked you guys to be doing? 20 years!!! u need to be reading your books so you can get a first class!!!!

lol

beats me.
Re: Me N 2 Sistas Who R My Church Choir by Dredie: 5:36pm On Nov 05, 2007
I neva said i needed ur advice 4 first class upper
Re: Me N 2 Sistas Who R My Church Choir by Nobody: 12:42am On Nov 06, 2007
@ poster
pls which parish?
i'd like to visit and see those chicks myself.
thanks
Re: Me N 2 Sistas Who R My Church Choir by jdizzy(m): 2:35am On Nov 06, 2007
@ poster,
A mind is a terrible thing to waste! Read a book once in a while, and practice some writing too
Re: Me N 2 Sistas Who R My Church Choir by netotse(m): 4:33am On Nov 06, 2007
dis guy from the way the post goes one doesnt need to perform comlex analysis to see where u're mind is going u dont hv fear abi?(two sisers in church choir*crosses self*)
Re: Me N 2 Sistas Who R My Church Choir by tkb417(m): 1:28pm On Nov 06, 2007
I never said i needed your advice 4 first class upper
whats first class upper? are u dumb or ure lying u go to school?
first class is first class, do they classify first class into upper and lower in your local school?
olodo rabata
Re: Me N 2 Sistas Who R My Church Choir by nana(f): 1:38pm On Nov 06, 2007
Oh my dayz!
Re: Me N 2 Sistas Who R My Church Choir by Bolarge(m): 1:44pm On Nov 06, 2007
Dredie:

I was actual attractd to d yonger 1(tomisin) which we were jst friends n d elder 1(dami) knows of that, because i do talk 2 tomi 2ru her phone.but rite nw dami trys get my interest.because each time we  r in church she cud never kip hr eyes of me what confirmd her intentions was whn she came 2 my cribs 2 colect cash mend 4 our youth denotion in church(she is our youth president)she actualy didnt colect instead told me to bring it to her cribs.ok this past sunday waz our youth day.after d normal youth/church program,i cudnt wait 4 d menu menu stuf,so i left but dami actualy sent my mine(menu menu) 2ru my younger bro to the house.whn i came bak i saw it n sent her an apreciatn text 4 d delivery.please guys what is she up to n tel me what 2 do
The tone of this post tells me we're dealing with minors here. Prolly 15-17 yr olds. undecided
Re: Me N 2 Sistas Who R My Church Choir by tkb417(m): 4:56pm On Nov 06, 2007
@Bolarge
10x for that. . . i tot i was the only one who noticed

(1) (Reply)

76% Of Women Use Wrong Bra Size! Do You? / Nigerians All Over The World Are Falling In Love With Her. Are U? / Why Do Ladies Like Liars As B/fs, Stil Desire An Honest Man 4a Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.