Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,202 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Recipe For A Love Potion? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Recipe For A Love Potion? (38427 Views)

Shocking: 19 Years Old SS3 Boy Impregnates Mother While Testing Love Potion In A / Recipe For Sweet Relationship (cork's Report: 2010) / My Boss Is In Trouble (i Feel He Has Taken Kobnomee) Love Potion! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recipe For A Love Potion? by ozigbo(m): 12:16pm On Nov 03, 2007
For me o i dn't no why someone wil be looking for love potion.
love is something u can not f is natural.so u dnt give people
love potion to make them love u.
love is for real.
Re: Recipe For A Love Potion? by Saipro(m): 2:17pm On Nov 03, 2007
Swallow your pride and talk frankly with the person you soooooooo admire. Love potions are not the way forward. I heard the rebound is something out of this world. But do what you must, if you really must . . . .
Re: Recipe For A Love Potion? by evergie(m): 3:27pm On Nov 03, 2007
My Indian friends said it works. But how long would both you be in love? any expiring date?
Re: Recipe For A Love Potion? by adewale78(m): 3:33pm On Nov 03, 2007
I think to do a love portion you need to walk naked in your street in the Afternoon and let all the girls that you are eyeing touch your JUMBO and that is it tongue shocked grin cheesy
Re: Recipe For A Love Potion? by kateflow(f): 4:05pm On Nov 03, 2007
adewale78:

I think to do a love portion you need to walk naked in your street in the Afternoon and let all the girls that you are eyeing touch your JUMBO and that is it tongue shocked grin cheesy

and wen he is doing that he should come around my street so i will be the first to touch
Re: Recipe For A Love Potion? by dafman(m): 6:29pm On Nov 03, 2007
Never knew there were so many dibia's and babalawo's on nairaland. grin
Re: Recipe For A Love Potion? by teebabs(m): 12:22am On Nov 04, 2007
=))=))=))=))=))=))=))=))This is my first visit to this side of nairaland. And the impression I get is that you people could make a guy nut with laughter.=))=))=))=))=))=))=)).
@tomx
I strongly recommend the recipe by gennixe. You really must pay the guy for consultancy. I tried the recipe out on your behave and for your sake, the result?
Re: Recipe For A Love Potion? by missreese: 1:57am On Nov 04, 2007
try reading songs of solomon 3 at 12 midnite
place your beloved's picture in the center
read walking around it
at the last verse
sit on the floor and pass gas
the spirit will then flow to your beloved
and by 12 noon the next day
you will see the results
wink
Re: Recipe For A Love Potion? by unit(f): 12:49pm On Nov 04, 2007
work is usually dull on sundays but thanks to you guys am having fun.

my recipe,

just 5 items

- the inner tooth of a nursing lioness(she must still be living 4 the portion to work)
- a python's skin(skinned alive)
- a piece of a male croc's tongue(makes sure you leave it alive)
- 1 kettle full of water from the Bermuda triangle
- 1 picture of your loved one

mix all four ingredients together in the order listed while holding picture then drink and state what you want.(easy abi)
If you're mixing yourself, makes sure its done when there is an eclipse or i can mix it for a token sum.

if you've difficulty getting ingredients, just leave it all to me.
Re: Recipe For A Love Potion? by rayboy(f): 2:43pm On Nov 04, 2007
grin This is simple: Just get an agama lizard kill and cut the head, then dry it very well and grind it. then follow the girl where ever she is going if u mean buznss don,t get tired. Where ever u see her urinate on sand just go there and insert the niddle on the sand and pure the grind lizard head. thereafter when ever u see the girl just hit her by her bum and she will follow. I WISH U LUCK. The day i try mine i receive a good slap but later she fell in love.
Re: Recipe For A Love Potion? by mendax: 4:06pm On Nov 04, 2007
save ur self time, come make i giv u gril friend abi na wyf u dey find?
contact me @ 080987654321
Re: Recipe For A Love Potion? by penyng: 8:01pm On Nov 04, 2007
abeg make one urgly nairalander lady Volunteer herself for this our desperate friend. grin grin grin shocked angry wink grin grin
Re: Recipe For A Love Potion? by Jafarre(m): 8:02am On Nov 05, 2007
do some squats make your kangbo bigger or get someone make u igbadi
Re: Recipe For A Love Potion? by juli4real: 9:31am On Nov 05, 2007
Go sleep inside water for Afa beach

for 7 days u go get wetin u want yeye

How many people u don love tongue
Re: Recipe For A Love Potion? by divanaija1: 9:50am On Nov 05, 2007
Lol. grin

Anyway the poster seemed ta hav gotten what he needed.but iz he 4 real  undecided

on ma kneels in prayers . . oh dear lord, protect your child from the hands of  Voodoo dedevotees, worshipers,followers n the lik

AMEN!!
Re: Recipe For A Love Potion? by mekoyo(m): 12:06pm On Nov 05, 2007
Wife snatcher i guess

May God forgive you.

Love portion ko love poison ni. long hiss
Re: Recipe For A Love Potion? by ebunife(f): 12:08pm On Nov 05, 2007
Love is Patient, Love is Kind,
If really it is Love u re feeling for this person, then wait for her or betterstil forget the pride and tell the girl.
I know that these nairalanders are jokers but the trut is most of these jokers are very intelligent. Am even suprised that a male could ask such a question.

Wake up man!
Forget the issue of love portion and be a man.If she refuses u,that does not end the world abi now!

Shalom people!
Luv ya all
Re: Recipe For A Love Potion? by nonosexie: 2:36pm On Nov 05, 2007
My dear poster, just read 'Harry Potter and the half blood prince' page, (cant remember now). The potion on that page, which i cant remember, will work better than your indian potion. Better still, read the whole book, you'll learn great new stuffs. Good luck. cheesy
Re: Recipe For A Love Potion? by tuk2neaty(f): 4:27pm On Nov 05, 2007
Tried all the recieps none worked, i need something stronger. wink
Re: Recipe For A Love Potion? by 100bars(m): 6:59pm On Nov 05, 2007
look for virgin he goat
banana
kunu
mosquito prick
virgin cockroach
ur grand father umblical cord
fingernail from lizard left leg
aborted
dead man scrotal sac
blind woman left nipple
2mnths old baby wen get pimples

then u send 50,000 naira in a min
Re: Recipe For A Love Potion? by Carlosein(m): 7:41pm On Nov 05, 2007
una no go kill person with laughter for this place o. grin grin grin grin
Re: Recipe For A Love Potion? by adubiay: 8:16pm On Nov 05, 2007
my papa na babalawo, love portion is so simple if u seriously need it contact me on 08034228539
Re: Recipe For A Love Potion? by ThePope(m): 7:39am On Nov 06, 2007
all of u, need 2 see baba adeboye.
Re: Recipe For A Love Potion? by chychy(f): 9:27am On Nov 06, 2007
grin i read all the posts and was laughing all the way, u guys are frigging funny.
but i agree with the nairalander that says and i rephrase that love is completely out of one's volition. Even if whatever potion works, it'll just be for a while.

This topic is so hot, i mean pple are actually reading and replying and i'm getting my kicks just reading thru.
Re: Recipe For A Love Potion? by sameer26: 12:46pm On Nov 06, 2007
Re: Recipe For A Love Potion? by afrikkann: 1:00pm On Nov 06, 2007
Hey, the recipe by gennixe won't work. I tell u, use mine & u,ll never regret it. I tried it before and it worked well.
  1.Regular bathing
  2.Nice deodorant
  3.Gentle manly behavior
  4.Talk less in the public
  5.Contribute meaningfully to any discussion
  6.Dress well at all times (It must not be expensive garbs)
  7.Never force a girl or guy to love u, by ur attitude u'll turn out to be their candle light.
  8.Never rush into toasting when u love a girl. Create a bit of awareness codedly and let the matter be for a while.

George - Warri.

For more on this issue, call me on 08072180218
Re: Recipe For A Love Potion? by Hayorbahmy(m): 2:55pm On Nov 06, 2007
This is one crazy thread. Love portion indeed!!!
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
lol
grin grin grin grin grin
Shall we change the topic and talk about something better
anyway I think d most potent love portion is loving him/her wholly.
as in "for better for worse" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Recipe For A Love Potion? by MISSWORLD1(f): 4:26pm On Nov 06, 2007
[color=#990000] THE BEST KIND OF LOVE POTION I KNOW COMES NATURALLY, GOD HELPING YOU, LOVE IS NOT JUST AN EMOTIONAL THING, THERE'S MORE TO IT THAN THE ORDINARY ,FEEBLE MINDED CAN SEE OR FEEL, THE MOST POTENT LOVE POTION CAN BE FOUND IN THE BIBLE, [/color][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Recipe For A Love Potion? by fakedavid: 4:32pm On Nov 06, 2007
come take my shit - da best love portion.
Re: Recipe For A Love Potion? by eddie100(m): 5:55pm On Nov 06, 2007
undecided hmmm! now thats an interesting one, maybe that ws wht miss xyz used on me before she f%$#@ me up.
however if u shld decide to pls refer to nigeria home videos for the possible outcomes, grin
Re: Recipe For A Love Potion? by ayooni: 7:51pm On Nov 06, 2007
smiley love potion saa,b good n love urself,thou it may work but cant last long
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Recipe For A Love Potion? by whiteroses(f): 4:48pm On Nov 07, 2007
this post is mental, why dont you try being cool and attractive that girl you like would even ask you out

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What Alpha Beach Is Doing To Some Areas In Lekki / Two Ladies Die After Partying / Photos Of The Huge Python I Saw In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.