Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

If You Had 30 Million Naira: What Would You Do? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Had 30 Million Naira: What Would You Do? (13576 Views)

I Have 400k Naira What Business Can I Do Please I Need Advice / I Have A Million Naira, What Profitable Business Can I Do / If You Were Given 2 Million Naira, What Would U Invest It In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Had 30 Million Naira: What Would You Do? by Machini(m): 3:00pm On Apr 04, 2012
NEROSKY: 10 million will be invested in any business of my choice,1.5m 4 education 4.5 for my family(though some kinda frnd maybe included) then 10million will be 4 land nd properties,(includin some kinda material things like laptop nd phone,)4 million will be 4 orphanage...God help to get this,i must spend it prudently..,.

Nna, c as u analyse d thing like say u don alredy get d money.lol
Re: If You Had 30 Million Naira: What Would You Do? by Nickydrake(m): 3:00pm On Apr 04, 2012
10% - God
50% - me
40% - charity.

Be warned, however, that i'd certainly reorganise the allocation for the last two listings if this discussion were anything other than wishful thinking. grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Had 30 Million Naira: What Would You Do? by Silva79(f): 3:05pm On Apr 04, 2012
I'll get wizkid a song writer and pay off dprince to stop rapping!!!

2 Likes

Re: If You Had 30 Million Naira: What Would You Do? by Olaolufred(m): 3:06pm On Apr 04, 2012
Machini: I will buy many many cartons of Bubblegum for RDM, if he wins d UCL for Chelsea.
Please give this man the money If you really love him.
Forget about UCL trophy for Chelsea.
They are semi-final candidate. Not the final.
Re: If You Had 30 Million Naira: What Would You Do? by LagBlogger(m): 3:09pm On Apr 04, 2012
I will sell the money and make profit! (Small dry joke)

But Seriously I will invest 10M in stocks and 10M in real estate then head out of the country for further studies preferably at LSE.
Re: If You Had 30 Million Naira: What Would You Do? by Andrew3(m): 3:09pm On Apr 04, 2012
Invest in the lucrative pure water business like that lady arrested by efcc grin
Re: If You Had 30 Million Naira: What Would You Do? by harakiri(m): 3:13pm On Apr 04, 2012
I'll forget it in a fixed deposit account at the bank and pursue my own money (money that's easily given doesn't last).
Re: If You Had 30 Million Naira: What Would You Do? by achi4u(m): 3:17pm On Apr 04, 2012
::Andrew:::
Invest in the lucrative pure water business like that lady arrested by efcc grin
your type can parkage anything as pure water.this time na massob go arrest you.
Re: If You Had 30 Million Naira: What Would You Do? by LagBlogger(m): 3:17pm On Apr 04, 2012
harakiri: I'll forget it in a fixed deposit account at the bank and pursue my own money (money that's easily given doesn't last).

I'll suggest you forget the money with me instead, it will surely last just try me and see if I'm lying
Re: If You Had 30 Million Naira: What Would You Do? by tchaik(m): 3:17pm On Apr 04, 2012
GO and have my MSC in the States with the intention of not coming back to this HELL-HOLE of a country
Re: If You Had 30 Million Naira: What Would You Do? by mufc009(m): 3:18pm On Apr 04, 2012
moderattor: build a church
appoint a pastor
and
ask for N5M seeds proceeds monthly with ten percent increment everymonth!
Do the math!
The best so far.
You must be a good entrepreneur
Re: If You Had 30 Million Naira: What Would You Do? by oluomad(m): 3:18pm On Apr 04, 2012
kayusfit: sponsor Boko haram and provide shelter for them in Lagos

go and suck breast again, SCUMBAG
Re: If You Had 30 Million Naira: What Would You Do? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 04, 2012
Would pay tuition: That should cover the rest of my fees + books in med school.
Re: If You Had 30 Million Naira: What Would You Do? by oluomad(m): 3:19pm On Apr 04, 2012
dani1luv: Buy BB Porsche first grin grin

am sure you need medical attention

1 Like

Re: If You Had 30 Million Naira: What Would You Do? by oluomad(m): 3:20pm On Apr 04, 2012
stepo707: Pay it as tithe and sow a seed to Bishop Oyedepo
lol, lmao
Re: If You Had 30 Million Naira: What Would You Do? by yuzedo: 3:21pm On Apr 04, 2012
1. SCREAM!!! shocked shocked
2. Faint. . embarassed embarassed
3. Wake Up. . smiley cool
4. Dance galala (na.ked) angry smiley
5. Use N29.9m to buy chicken, turkey goat-meat, snail, duck-meat, pepper-soup, nkwobi, ram suya, tozo, etc. . cheesy tongue
6. Use the remaining N100,000 to play Baba Ijebu Lotto to win another N30m. . grin grin
7. Repeat Steps 1 - 6! wink wink

9 Likes

Re: If You Had 30 Million Naira: What Would You Do? by oluomad(m): 3:21pm On Apr 04, 2012
kombats: Use it invest in terrorism dat wat making money nw dont dull

ur mentality is below normal, idiot
Re: If You Had 30 Million Naira: What Would You Do? by Muttex(m): 3:22pm On Apr 04, 2012
grin grin grin ;DI WILL BUY NAIRALAND FROM SEUN AND SELL IT .....LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ;DI WILL BUY NAIRALAND FROM SEUN AND SELL IT .....LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Re: If You Had 30 Million Naira: What Would You Do? by oluomad(m): 3:23pm On Apr 04, 2012
moderattor: build a church
appoint a pastor
and
ask for N5M seeds proceeds monthly with ten percent increment everymonth!
Do the math!

may God hav mercy
Re: If You Had 30 Million Naira: What Would You Do? by mufc009(m): 3:23pm On Apr 04, 2012
I will hire an international assassin to kill retardeen for me
Re: If You Had 30 Million Naira: What Would You Do? by linkin8k(m): 3:26pm On Apr 04, 2012
buy a Range Rover in UK while pursuing my msc
Re: If You Had 30 Million Naira: What Would You Do? by djosh4(m): 3:27pm On Apr 04, 2012
I'll buy Enugu Rangers Football Club!
Re: If You Had 30 Million Naira: What Would You Do? by dikkybutt(m): 3:28pm On Apr 04, 2012
I sponsor a good candidate that will defeat PDP in the next Presidential elections.
Re: If You Had 30 Million Naira: What Would You Do? by prodam(m): 3:36pm On Apr 04, 2012
I will go into Agriculture 4million naira (viable, classic and unique idea available already)

I will dive into oil business 4million naira (viable, classic and unique idea available already)

I will shake the Nigerian IT industry.. 4 million Naira (viable, classic and unique idea available already)

charity and alms-giving: 1 million naira (viable, classic and unique idea available already)

good house:8million naira
car: worth 5million naira
Family and friends: 3 million naira
devices and wears- 1 million naira..

am cool with...I go straf wella.
Re: If You Had 30 Million Naira: What Would You Do? by igbo2011(m): 3:39pm On Apr 04, 2012
Invest it to start a business. I am thinking manufacturing, tourism, or agriculture will be big in the next 10 years for Nigeria.
Re: If You Had 30 Million Naira: What Would You Do? by linsa01(m): 3:42pm On Apr 04, 2012
kayusfit: sponsor Boko haram and provide shelter for them in Lagos

more reason why you would not have.
Re: If You Had 30 Million Naira: What Would You Do? by achi4u(m): 3:45pm On Apr 04, 2012
with this amout,i will joined INNOSON in manufacturing different types of motors and motorcycle.infact,i'll make alot of noise on chinese coy.finally,i will be printing fake naira note.

no b moni we dy poshu?gringrin
Re: If You Had 30 Million Naira: What Would You Do? by timpaker(m): 3:48pm On Apr 04, 2012
I'd simply invest 10million in cassava bread and become the number one supplier in ASO villa
the other 10million for my Phd abroad
then the other 10million for flexing.

if the money finishes, then kidnapping would be the next available option.

just kidding. BTW: when i get the money what i'd do with it aint anybody's business. tongue
Re: If You Had 30 Million Naira: What Would You Do? by chines4(m): 3:48pm On Apr 04, 2012
30M where is the money tongue

1 Like

Re: If You Had 30 Million Naira: What Would You Do? by sylvestercole: 3:49pm On Apr 04, 2012
with diz amount,i will build a rehabilitation centre.........................
Re: If You Had 30 Million Naira: What Would You Do? by Funkymallam(m): 3:49pm On Apr 04, 2012
Silva79: I'll get wizkid a song writer and pay off dprince to stop rapping!!!

mehn this is wicked! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Benefits Of Being An Entrepreneur / Small Scale Paint Production / Abuse The Naira, Go To Jail, CBN Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.