Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

If You Had 30 Million Naira: What Would You Do? - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Had 30 Million Naira: What Would You Do? (13575 Views)

I Have 400k Naira What Business Can I Do Please I Need Advice / I Have A Million Naira, What Profitable Business Can I Do / If You Were Given 2 Million Naira, What Would U Invest It In? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Had 30 Million Naira: What Would You Do? by 8686(m): 9:00am On Apr 05, 2012
Cab down to a car dealer's shop and pick a RANGE SPORT... I've fantasized on that car too much grin

1 Like

Re: If You Had 30 Million Naira: What Would You Do? by achi4u(m): 10:13am On Apr 05, 2012
8686: Cab down to a car dealer's shop and pick a RANGE SPORT... I've fantasized on that car too much grin
then still living in another man's house like a parasite

1 Like

Re: If You Had 30 Million Naira: What Would You Do? by DjSkillzMove(f): 10:44am On Apr 05, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: If You Had 30 Million Naira: What Would You Do? by DjSkillzMove(f): 10:48am On Apr 05, 2012
I'll open a big shop that sells deejaying instruments and I'll open a page for my entertainment name and become the best,youngest,world known female D.j........
Re: If You Had 30 Million Naira: What Would You Do? by freshmoney(m): 11:52am On Apr 05, 2012
8686: Cab down to a car dealer's shop and pick a RANGE SPORT... I've fantasized on that car too much grin

Talking as if you will value that car for the rest of your life. You just need money to buy a range sport? Sorry bruh,how old are you? You wanna buy a 6 to 8million naira car out of 30million?!! What happens after 3 years of driving that car? Will it still remain that 'RANGE SPORT' to you? Wouldn't you be begging to sell it for 3 million naira after 3 years, losing almost 4million? And you would want to buy a bigger car? It goes on and on. That Range sport amount can build a comfortable 3 bedroom flat which you will value for life. Wetin dey happen to all these young men of this generation self! You wan chop life wey u suppose chop at 50 something at what age? o boy undecided
Re: If You Had 30 Million Naira: What Would You Do? by BUSHMAN1: 12:17pm On Apr 05, 2012
freshmoney:

Talking as if you will value that car for the rest of your life. You just need money to buy a range sport? Sorry bruh,how old are you? You wanna buy a 6 to 8million naira car out of 30million?!! What happens after 3 years of driving that car? Will it still remain that 'RANGE SPORT' to you? Wouldn't you be begging to sell it for 3 million naira after 3 years, losing almost 4million? And you would want to buy a bigger car? It goes on and on. That Range sport amount can build a comfortable 3 bedroom flat which you will value for life. Wetin dey happen to all these young men of this generation self! You wan chop life wey u suppose chop at 50 something at what age? o boy undecided
TRUE TALK!! this is why young people die early they want to do everything all at ones
Re: If You Had 30 Million Naira: What Would You Do? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 05, 2012
Investment of course but Money is the devil you don't set out what you planned after you've got the money
Re: If You Had 30 Million Naira: What Would You Do? by jjeeff(m): 12:31pm On Apr 05, 2012
I like ur stile
NEROSKY: 10 million will be invested in any business of my choice,1.5m 4 education 4.5 for my family(though some kinda frnd maybe included) then 10million will be 4 land nd properties,(includin some kinda material things like laptop nd phone,)4 million will be 4 orphanage...God help to get this,i must spend it prudently..,.
Re: If You Had 30 Million Naira: What Would You Do? by jjeeff(m): 12:33pm On Apr 05, 2012
[quote author=achi4u]then still living in another man's house like a parasmaibe he imtend to buy d hoiseite[/uote]
Re: If You Had 30 Million Naira: What Would You Do? by Kbmoney(m): 12:38pm On Apr 05, 2012
kissI will help in buildin Nigeria refineries.....
Re: If You Had 30 Million Naira: What Would You Do? by DAY12(m): 1:08pm On Apr 05, 2012
With 30million naira, I'll invest in real estate!

Re: If You Had 30 Million Naira: What Would You Do? by juman(m): 2:29pm On Apr 05, 2012
kayusfit: sponsor Boko haram and provide shelter for them in Lagos

Habah. grin
Re: If You Had 30 Million Naira: What Would You Do? by pafm247: 3:04pm On Apr 05, 2012
give 50% to the less privileged....
Re: If You Had 30 Million Naira: What Would You Do? by 8686(m): 4:09pm On Apr 05, 2012
freshmoney:

Interesting responses to my post (Cab down to a car dealer's shop and pick a RANGE SPORT... I've fantasized on that car too much) but thats a personal weakness, yours could be anything. Because i said i was gonna cab down to get the machine doesnt mean u, especially the holier than thou know better. I live in my own house with my fam, have a project GOD is nursing for me and cant seem to dip into my biz capital to buy a range. Thats why i can use a free 30m to do that. I can almost conclusively assume u feel my case is similar to urs that why u're taking it P and sounding like you've been there n all. An hardworking person (with GOD) deserves such luxury...
Re: If You Had 30 Million Naira: What Would You Do? by Ticklishmummy(f): 4:53pm On Apr 05, 2012
On a lighter note,if I had 30 million(i would prefer it to be in small denominations)i would build a swimming pool,fill it up with the money,then I would dive into it-imagine am drowning-yell/scream for help. I would repeat this as many times as possible till i pass out!!!
Re: If You Had 30 Million Naira: What Would You Do? by juman(m): 5:16pm On Apr 05, 2012
abdulkayus: Wit jus 30 million naira

Abi o.

I don't know what to do with the money like the generalsss. grin
Re: If You Had 30 Million Naira: What Would You Do? by freshmoney(m): 6:17pm On Apr 05, 2012
8686:

Interesting responses to my post (Cab down to a car dealer's shop and pick a RANGE SPORT... I've fantasized on that car too much) but thats a personal weakness, yours could be anything. Because i said i was gonna cab down to get the machine doesnt mean u, especially the holier than thou know better. I live in my own house with my fam, have a project GOD is nursing for me and cant seem to dip into my biz capital to buy a range. Thats why i can use a free 30m to do that. I can almost conclusively assume u feel my case is similar to urs that why u're taking it P and sounding like you've been there n all. An hardworking person (with GOD) deserves such luxury...

Take my comment as an advice not as an insult. Let peace rain. Besides, I am not a poor man. I am a well to do man, if you really understand what I mean. And 30million is not something to spend carelessly, though it is not that kind of big money, even if it's free.
Re: If You Had 30 Million Naira: What Would You Do? by cesil92: 8:33pm On Apr 05, 2012
I will simply set up a "PURE WATER FACTORY" for a "PURE WATER BUSINESS" so that I can also reap 82 million naira over and over again just as that lady who stole the police pension funds.
Re: If You Had 30 Million Naira: What Would You Do? by dokkyelele(f): 2:39am On Apr 06, 2012
Pretend u dont WANNA KNW!
Re: If You Had 30 Million Naira: What Would You Do? by Raxxye(m): 8:11am On Apr 06, 2012
Jawn: I will take everything to a brothel, give it to one ashawo as a down payment for everyday sex till I die

Best investment! Money go dey tripple every three days
Re: If You Had 30 Million Naira: What Would You Do? by Acelifted: 10:41am On Apr 09, 2012
cesil92: I will simply set up a "PURE WATER FACTORY" for a "PURE WATER BUSINESS" so that I can also reap 82 million naira over and over again just as that lady who stole the police pension funds.

LOL!!!
Re: If You Had 30 Million Naira: What Would You Do? by knowledge4(m): 12:09pm On Apr 10, 2012
I'll pay tithes i.e. N3million to God
Keep N7 million for family and personal investments.
The balance of N20 million will go as contribution to charitable causes as follows
1)Financing the spread of the Gospel of Jesus Christ
2)Provision for the needy,specifically the widows and orphans.
Re: If You Had 30 Million Naira: What Would You Do? by Booty4me: 2:20pm On Apr 10, 2012
[quote author=jjeeff][/quote]
Re: If You Had 30 Million Naira: What Would You Do? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 11, 2012
undecided
Re: If You Had 30 Million Naira: What Would You Do? by mandon: 3:04pm On Apr 13, 2012
i will invest in FGN bond and get a moderate return of 2.4 million naira every six months until the maturity date when my capital will be returned to me. No risk at all. This means i will be getting about 4,800,000 per annum. I have done it b/4 for my employers. what stops me from doing it for myself if i have such fund?
Re: If You Had 30 Million Naira: What Would You Do? by mandelex: 12:47pm On Jun 30, 2012
Invest it on a cement bussiness, u cn comedown to kogi state to buy ur cement at 1500 per bags alot profit is for u i cn help u for dat if u re ready.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Benefits Of Being An Entrepreneur / Small Scale Paint Production / Abuse The Naira, Go To Jail, CBN Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.