Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,025 members, 7,838,574 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

SS Economic Summit - P. Kagame, R. Giuliani, John Lipsky, Mike Mullen to Attend - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SS Economic Summit - P. Kagame, R. Giuliani, John Lipsky, Mike Mullen to Attend (4009 Views)

Buhari Calls National Economic Summit – Top Official Reveals / Power Outage Mars South-south Economic Summit As President Jonathan, Paul Kagame / Jonathan, Others Set For South-south Economic Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SS Economic Summit - P. Kagame, R. Giuliani, John Lipsky, Mike Mullen to Attend by ektbear: 6:13pm On Apr 04, 2012
alj harem:

I think I would start saying my own as well maybe they would learn to state facts rather than lies

In general, I don't understand why you guys let yourself be baited so easily.

It would be as if someone said you have two mothers or something. Clearly a lie, something impossible. Would you get yourself in a seething rage debunking what is obviously wrong?

Don't let yourself get trolled, basically..
Re: SS Economic Summit - P. Kagame, R. Giuliani, John Lipsky, Mike Mullen to Attend by Afam4eva(m): 6:13pm On Apr 04, 2012
@Alh_harem

Here's what i got from an Ilaje website.

The Ilajes are a distinguished, distinct linguistic group of the Yoruba stalk made up of four geo-political entities namely Ugbo, Mahin, Etikan and Aheri.
Re: SS Economic Summit - P. Kagame, R. Giuliani, John Lipsky, Mike Mullen to Attend by PhysicsQED(m): 6:14pm On Apr 04, 2012
Too many people posting on this thread so far are disconnected from reality.

I predict at least 5 pages. Maybe 6.
Re: SS Economic Summit - P. Kagame, R. Giuliani, John Lipsky, Mike Mullen to Attend by bittyend(m): 6:15pm On Apr 04, 2012
afam4eva: @Alh_harem

The Ilajes are a distinguished, distinct linguistic group of the Yoruba stalk made up of four geo-political entities namely Ugbo, Mahin, Etikan and Aheri.

Can you read? lipsrsealed
Re: SS Economic Summit - P. Kagame, R. Giuliani, John Lipsky, Mike Mullen to Attend by dayokanu(m): 6:15pm On Apr 04, 2012
ekt_bear: DK, calm down.

Anyone can say what he wants on a forum...if they like they can say up is down.

But that won't change reality.

I know right?

Soon they would tell us Ekiti is not Yoruba, Ijebu is not Yoruba, Ijesha is not Yoruba
Re: SS Economic Summit - P. Kagame, R. Giuliani, John Lipsky, Mike Mullen to Attend by Beaf: 6:15pm On Apr 04, 2012
Lol! Can anybody imagine Ilaje's in Delta state saying they wanna live elsewhere?
Una tink say dem like suffer or dem no get eye? grin grin grin

Funny shiit!

Abeg, let us discuss the SS economic summit jare!
Re: SS Economic Summit - P. Kagame, R. Giuliani, John Lipsky, Mike Mullen to Attend by bittyend(m): 6:16pm On Apr 04, 2012
PhysicsQED: Too many people posting on this thread so far are disconnected from reality.

What's the reality, Mr. I-Know-it-all? undecided
Re: SS Economic Summit - P. Kagame, R. Giuliani, John Lipsky, Mike Mullen to Attend by AfroBlue(m): 6:17pm On Apr 04, 2012
The mango doesn't fall far from the tree.

Thug Life
The Shocking Secret History of Harold Giuliani, the Mayor’s Ex-Convict Dad

http://www.villagevoice.com/2000-07-04/news/thug-life/

Amadou Diallo and Rudy Giuliani

The Amadou Diallo case is about race, dirty politics, and Rudy Giuliani's police state.

http://www.spectacle.org/0300/diallo.html
Re: SS Economic Summit - P. Kagame, R. Giuliani, John Lipsky, Mike Mullen to Attend by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 04, 2012
Onlytruth:

I am even beginning to think that it is not oil, after all Cross river is not an oil producing state. So, it has to be something else. Well, whatever it is will not survive without Igbo support. cool
GBAM.
Re: SS Economic Summit - P. Kagame, R. Giuliani, John Lipsky, Mike Mullen to Attend by dayokanu(m): 6:18pm On Apr 04, 2012
afam4eva: @Alh_harem

How would the description of Ijebu, Ijesha, Ekiti, Akoko, Egba etc be different from the above?

Cant they say Ngwa is a distinct linguist group of Ibo, or even some Dialects in Ebonyi
Re: SS Economic Summit - P. Kagame, R. Giuliani, John Lipsky, Mike Mullen to Attend by Beaf: 6:18pm On Apr 04, 2012
ekt_bear:

In general, I don't understand why you guys let yourself be baited so easily.

It would be as if someone said you have two mothers or something. Clearly a lie, something impossible. Would you get yourself in a seething rage debunking what is obviously wrong?

Don't let yourself get trolled, basically..

Its the other way round, bro. They came to bait SS people and got one square between the eyes. grin
Re: SS Economic Summit - P. Kagame, R. Giuliani, John Lipsky, Mike Mullen to Attend by SamIkenna: 6:18pm On Apr 04, 2012
PhysicsQED: Too many people posting on this thread so far are disconnected from reality.

Its 3 already, looks like it'll hit 10 page mark - I guess we should start using mack 1, 2, 3...., to that end I say this thread is a mack 10 thread.
Re: SS Economic Summit - P. Kagame, R. Giuliani, John Lipsky, Mike Mullen to Attend by ektbear: 6:19pm On Apr 04, 2012
Rudy G is well connected, neocon or not.

Who cares about his politics, so long as he knows people who have money and are interested in investing..
Re: SS Economic Summit - P. Kagame, R. Giuliani, John Lipsky, Mike Mullen to Attend by bittyend(m): 6:21pm On Apr 04, 2012
Shyte, I love trolling cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You guys can dream from now till eternity - Nigeria is not breaking anytime soon.

Shyte, I just met a Junkun girl - the prettiest girl ever. One Nigeria till the death of me!! grin grin grin grin
Re: SS Economic Summit - P. Kagame, R. Giuliani, John Lipsky, Mike Mullen to Attend by Onlytruth(m): 6:22pm On Apr 04, 2012
alj_harem, stop posting links of lies here. The link you posted insulted Ndigbo. Just stop.
This is a direct order from Eze Ndigbo. cool

On a serious note, isn't it very curious that Yorubas are more interested in dissecting Igbo land than claiming their own land? Very curious.
I think I can now see inside the typical Yoruba mindset. Their war strategy is basically this: first disorganize your opponent, then move in for the kill. Well, I think we Ndigbo should implement that on them. cool
By the time we are done, only Ife would remain Yoruba. cool

Umu Igbo here I leave the thread for now.
I'll be back later.
Signing off,
Yours truly

Onlytruth. cool cool cool
Re: SS Economic Summit - P. Kagame, R. Giuliani, John Lipsky, Mike Mullen to Attend by AfroBlue(m): 6:30pm On Apr 04, 2012
ekt_bear: Rudy G is well connected, neocon or not.

Who cares about his politics, so long as he knows people who have money and are interested in investing..

Investing for who, the masses, or the House of Windsor(colonial masters)?

For his leadership on and after September 11, Giuliani was given an honorary knighthood (KBE) by Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II on February 13, 2002
Re: SS Economic Summit - P. Kagame, R. Giuliani, John Lipsky, Mike Mullen to Attend by PhysicsQED(m): 6:32pm On Apr 04, 2012
Paul Kagame may be trying to boost his credibility with this move.
Re: SS Economic Summit - P. Kagame, R. Giuliani, John Lipsky, Mike Mullen to Attend by ektbear: 6:32pm On Apr 04, 2012
what is investing for the masses?

what is investing for the house of windsor?

Is the former beneficial, and the latter detrimental?
Re: SS Economic Summit - P. Kagame, R. Giuliani, John Lipsky, Mike Mullen to Attend by SamIkenna: 6:34pm On Apr 04, 2012
bittyend:

What's the reality, Mr. I-Know-it-all? undecided

bittyend - Na wao! You just attacked the man just like that? I think what PhysicsQed was saying is that this whole thing is neither here nor there.

The other day you said Igbos are more of allies to Yoruba than core north but today you're saying you would not mind shooting at anything that moves. Bro take am easy, what you see online is just internet gra gra. West overlaps with SS just as East does, so eventually we all will sit down and hammer issues out. East, West, and SS are too integrated and related today for any nonsentical shooting to occur.

Like I said, take am easy bro. Also you might start easing off on this One Nigeria - its always good to have plan B incase Nigeria doesnt make it.
Re: SS Economic Summit - P. Kagame, R. Giuliani, John Lipsky, Mike Mullen to Attend by Beaf: 6:35pm On Apr 04, 2012
Afro_Blue:

For his leadership on and after September 11, Giuliani was given an honorary knighthood (KBE) by Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II on February 13, 2002

Money is money. End off.
Re: SS Economic Summit - P. Kagame, R. Giuliani, John Lipsky, Mike Mullen to Attend by AfroBlue(m): 6:39pm On Apr 04, 2012
ekt_bear: what is investing for the masses?

what is investing for the house of windsor?

Is the former beneficial, and the latter detrimental?

You have one of the Queen Mum's knights ,a former high powered U.S. military officer, and a international bankster attending this summit. The future will be detrimental with this cabal of characters.
Re: SS Economic Summit - P. Kagame, R. Giuliani, John Lipsky, Mike Mullen to Attend by bittyend(m): 6:41pm On Apr 04, 2012
Afro_Blue:

Hotep brother!

You really have time on your hands trying to correct these pseudo-capitalists Nigerian coons. Most are educated but unconscious - and black consciousness is foreign to them because they think everything is black and white. If neo-cons who don't care about the negroes over there in America - why would they think they would care about booty scratching bloody Africans in the creeks of Niger/Delta? Some Nigerians scare the hell out of me with their eurocentrism and selective reading.

They think a Guiliani who built private prisons to lock up 1/4 of black men in New York gives two phucks about SS. undecided
Re: SS Economic Summit - P. Kagame, R. Giuliani, John Lipsky, Mike Mullen to Attend by SamIkenna: 6:42pm On Apr 04, 2012
PhysicsQED: Paul Kagame may be trying to boost his credibility with this move.

Nwanne, I kind of want to know why you go by "PhysicsQED," Are you our next Shrodinger? I would be happy if you're one.
Re: SS Economic Summit - P. Kagame, R. Giuliani, John Lipsky, Mike Mullen to Attend by bittyend(m): 6:42pm On Apr 04, 2012
Sam_Ikenna:

bittyend - Na wao! You just attacked the man just like that? I think what PhysicsQed was saying is that this whole thing is neither here nor there.

The other day you said Igbos are more of allies to Yoruba than core north but today you're saying you would not mind shooting at anything that moves. Bro take am easy, what you see online is just internet gra gra. West overlaps with SS just as East does, so eventually we all will sit down and hammer issues out. East, West, and SS are too integrated and related today for any nonsentical shooting to occur.

Like I said, take am easy bro. Also you might start easing off on this One Nigeria - its always good to have plan B incase Nigeria doesnt make it.

The plan B is the map below:

Re: SS Economic Summit - P. Kagame, R. Giuliani, John Lipsky, Mike Mullen to Attend by AfroBlue(m): 6:45pm On Apr 04, 2012
Beaf:

Money is money. End off.

And I voted for you to be board poster of the year and you politely tell me to F off. grin

I love this f-in board.

As far as money, 9ja has template the adventures in Iraq and Libya.
Re: SS Economic Summit - P. Kagame, R. Giuliani, John Lipsky, Mike Mullen to Attend by ektbear: 6:45pm On Apr 04, 2012
Hehe

Is this the 60s? grin cheesy

Let us join hands together and sing anti-colonialism, liberation songs.
Re: SS Economic Summit - P. Kagame, R. Giuliani, John Lipsky, Mike Mullen to Attend by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 04, 2012
bittyend:

The only place you guys can claim in SS is Anioma, and probably Ika and Port Harcourt to an extent. Aside that, Igbos don't belong there.

Please, embrace the Bight of River Niger! grin
if Igbos claim port harcourt,then are they still landlocked?
Re: SS Economic Summit - P. Kagame, R. Giuliani, John Lipsky, Mike Mullen to Attend by bittyend(m): 6:48pm On Apr 04, 2012
chima12: if Igbos claim port harcourt,then are they still landlocked?

You guys are landlocked!! You and your brothers up North should be ones fighting for one Nigeria.
Re: SS Economic Summit - P. Kagame, R. Giuliani, John Lipsky, Mike Mullen to Attend by bittyend(m): 6:50pm On Apr 04, 2012
Fools will always be fools.

What happened in 1620 is still happening now in a more institutionalized way, only idiots won't be able to decipher. Some of you guys need the negro wake up call especially booty scratching Africans. undecided
Re: SS Economic Summit - P. Kagame, R. Giuliani, John Lipsky, Mike Mullen to Attend by Beaf: 6:51pm On Apr 04, 2012
bittyend:

Hotep brother!

You really have time on your hands trying to correct these pseudo-capitalists Nigerian coons. Most are educated but unconscious - and black consciousness is foreign to them because they think everything is black and white. If neo-cons who don't care about the negroes over there in America - why would think they would care about booty scratching bloody Africans in the creeks of Niger/Delta?

They think a Guiliani who built private prisons to lock up 1/4 of black men in New York gives two phucks about SS. undecided

I wonder why SS matters cause some of you so much heartache?
We don't give a rats arse about Guiliani either; his money and connections are all that matter.

So if you think your fellow blacks are "coons" and "booty scratching bloody Africans in the creeks of Niger/Delta," then you have obvious issues with a low self-esteem. Thats one reason you can't seem to mind your business as well. Wetin konsain you wit SS wen de always make you mark present? Low self-esteem is a terrible thing, watch it, bro; many sufferers commit suicide or die of heart attack. embarassed
Re: SS Economic Summit - P. Kagame, R. Giuliani, John Lipsky, Mike Mullen to Attend by bittyend(m): 6:53pm On Apr 04, 2012
I don't know what money Mullen is going to bring to SS.

As for Guilani, you guys should have invited John McCain instead. lipsrsealed

Bunch of pillocks, keeping selling the black race out - and when the bombs start dropping, you will be the first to cry. undecided
Re: SS Economic Summit - P. Kagame, R. Giuliani, John Lipsky, Mike Mullen to Attend by Beaf: 6:55pm On Apr 04, 2012
Afro_Blue:

And I voted for you to be board poster of the year and you politely tell me to F off. grin

I love this f-in board.

As far as money, 9ja has template the adventures in Iraq and Libya.

Where did I tell you to F off, bruv? You haven't offended me, so I wouldnt do that.
Thanks for the vote. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dirty Tricks Petrol Stations, Attendants Use To Cheat Customers / Muslim-muslim, Christian-christian Ticket Dangerous -obasanjo / Buhari Terminates Amnesty Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.