Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,196 members, 7,839,072 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

SS Economic Summit - P. Kagame, R. Giuliani, John Lipsky, Mike Mullen to Attend - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SS Economic Summit - P. Kagame, R. Giuliani, John Lipsky, Mike Mullen to Attend (4011 Views)

Buhari Calls National Economic Summit – Top Official Reveals / Power Outage Mars South-south Economic Summit As President Jonathan, Paul Kagame / Jonathan, Others Set For South-south Economic Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SS Economic Summit - P. Kagame, R. Giuliani, John Lipsky, Mike Mullen to Attend by dayokanu(m): 5:47pm On Apr 04, 2012
Onlytruth:

Duh! The last time I checked, there is NO SINGLE YORUBA TRIBE IN SS? Duh!
Why should you be interested in it?
Ondo is not SS! It may be in the so called "Niger delta", but definitely not in SS.
We have Igbo in SS.
What don't you understand? I tire for dis kain dumbness. undecided

In fact I'm changing your name now to dayogoat! cool

Onlym0r0n.

Answer these questions

Is Delta state in the SS?

Do we have Ilajes in Delta State?

Are Ilajes not Yorubas?

M0r0n. No wonder you are eze Igbos, they choose the dumbest ppl for that title just like the dead Ike-eba wuruwuru
Re: SS Economic Summit - P. Kagame, R. Giuliani, John Lipsky, Mike Mullen to Attend by Onlytruth(m): 5:50pm On Apr 04, 2012
Beaf:

The SE held their own economic summit in September last year, but they did not invite the SS.
These things are mere regional groupings, I wouldn't read anything into it.

BRACE has been going on since 2009 it isn't something new. Such cooperation as you are thinking would ideally be between the organisers of the two groups. Indeed, there are too many developmental and cultural overlaps between SE/SS for there not to be future cooperation.

Obviously BRACE started before SE economic summit. Hmm.
Well, I would have kept quiet if I trusted current Igbo leaders. But having said that, let's keep watching.
As a youth of that region, I don't want anyone to make mistakes that would cost both regions badly.
That's all. cool
Re: SS Economic Summit - P. Kagame, R. Giuliani, John Lipsky, Mike Mullen to Attend by dayokanu(m): 5:50pm On Apr 04, 2012
Demdem:

bro, u are wrong. cross river is one of the oil producing states. they produce but not as much as the heavy weights like delta, rivers and bayelsa.

A lot of Cross rivers state Oil was given to Akwa Ibom and to Bakassi but they still have some left for themselves
Re: SS Economic Summit - P. Kagame, R. Giuliani, John Lipsky, Mike Mullen to Attend by Beaf: 5:52pm On Apr 04, 2012
dayokanu: Onlym0r0n.

Answer these questions

Are Ilajes not Yorubas?

M0r0n. No wonder you are eze Igbos, they choose the dumbest ppl for that title just like the dead Ike-eba wuruwuru

Please, Ilaje's are only related to the Yoruba's. They are not Yoruba, in fact Delta state would gladly collect all the Ilaje's in Ondo and Lagos; they are our kith and kin who are maltreated and live like animals in those states. Thank you.

Ilaje people do not live like this in Delta state:

Re: SS Economic Summit - P. Kagame, R. Giuliani, John Lipsky, Mike Mullen to Attend by bittyend(m): 5:54pm On Apr 04, 2012
Onlytruth:

Well, I would have kept quiet if I trusted current Igbo leaders. But having said that, let's keep watching.
As a youth of that region, I don't want anyone to make mistakes that would cost both regions badly.
That's all. cool

Why do you guys always lay claim to what don't you belong to you guys? Be happy with Igbo land, all your access to the Atlantic ocean are owned by Ijaws, Ogonis, Efiks, and Ibibio.. Embrace River Niger, and don't go about causing unnecessary trouble. It seems you guys didn't learn from Ojukwu's mistake. lipsrsealed
Re: SS Economic Summit - P. Kagame, R. Giuliani, John Lipsky, Mike Mullen to Attend by Onlytruth(m): 5:55pm On Apr 04, 2012
dayokanu:

Onlym0r0n.

Answer these questions

Are Ilajes not Yorubas?

Ilages are Ijoid group. They live on water like the rest of Ijaw.
I would not tell you that because you will have to fight with the rest of Ijaw to claim it.
Bottom line is that you should face whatever is your claim and not be obsessed with my own claim.

You odiocy is increasing with your every single post on Nairaland.
Re: SS Economic Summit - P. Kagame, R. Giuliani, John Lipsky, Mike Mullen to Attend by Beaf: 5:55pm On Apr 04, 2012
Onlytruth:

That's all. cool

In many ways, the SE is just getting vital structures and much needed rebuilding. Be patient, bro; it should all come good in a year or two.
Re: SS Economic Summit - P. Kagame, R. Giuliani, John Lipsky, Mike Mullen to Attend by bittyend(m): 5:56pm On Apr 04, 2012
Beaf:

Please, Ilaje's are only related to the Yoruba's. They are not Yoruba, in fact Delta state would gladly collect all the Ilaje's in Ondo and Lagos; they are our kith and kin who are maltreated and live like animals in those states. Thank you.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Dayokanu was only being fair, and not trying to be a parasite like Igbos by laying claim to only the Ilajes. Yorubas can lay claim to Ilajes, Binis, Itsekiris and arguably Urhobos in SS if we wanted to - but that's a topic for another day. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: SS Economic Summit - P. Kagame, R. Giuliani, John Lipsky, Mike Mullen to Attend by Onlytruth(m): 5:57pm On Apr 04, 2012
bittyend:

Why do you guys always lay claim to what don't you belong to you guys? Be happy with Igbo land, all your access to the Atlantic ocean are owned by Ijaws, Ogonis, Efiks, and Ibibio.. Embrace River Niger, and don't go about causing unnecessary trouble. It seems you guys didn't learn from Ojukwu's mistake. lipsrsealed

I am VERY HAPPY with Igboland - a complete Igboland, not a butchered, diced and balkanized one. cool
No one will be allowed to do that again. It happened before in 1967 because we did not know who the enemy is.
It will NEVER happen again. cool cool
Re: SS Economic Summit - P. Kagame, R. Giuliani, John Lipsky, Mike Mullen to Attend by bittyend(m): 5:58pm On Apr 04, 2012
I pray Yorubas let me take charge if and when Nigeria disintegrates.. I'll make sure we claim half of Delta state and Benin state.. I'll become the new scorpion shooting at everything in sight. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: SS Economic Summit - P. Kagame, R. Giuliani, John Lipsky, Mike Mullen to Attend by Beaf: 6:00pm On Apr 04, 2012
bittyend:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Dayokanu was only being fair, and not trying to be a parasite like Igbos by laying claim to only the Ilajes. Yorubas can lay claim to Ilajes, Binis, Itsekiris and arguably Urhobos in SS if we wanted to - but that's a topic for another day. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Really?
I'm sure you are only 9 or 10 years old.
Re: SS Economic Summit - P. Kagame, R. Giuliani, John Lipsky, Mike Mullen to Attend by bittyend(m): 6:00pm On Apr 04, 2012
Onlytruth:

I am VERY HAPPY with Igboland - a complete Igboland, not a butchered, diced and balkanized one. cool
No one will be allowed to do that again. It happened before in 1967 because we did not know who that enemy is.
It will NEVER happen again. cool cool

The only place you guys can claim in SS is Anioma, and probably Ika and Port Harcourt to an extent. Aside that, Igbos don't belong there.

Please, embrace the Bight of River Niger! grin
Re: SS Economic Summit - P. Kagame, R. Giuliani, John Lipsky, Mike Mullen to Attend by Onlytruth(m): 6:01pm On Apr 04, 2012
Beaf:

In many ways, the SE is just getting vital structures and much needed rebuilding. Be patient, bro; it should all come good in a year or two.

Anyway, I believe I have conveyed the concerns of most Igbo.
Let's just wait and see how things shape.
Re: SS Economic Summit - P. Kagame, R. Giuliani, John Lipsky, Mike Mullen to Attend by Beaf: 6:01pm On Apr 04, 2012
[size=21pt]Can we not just enjoy our SS economic summit?[/size]
Re: SS Economic Summit - P. Kagame, R. Giuliani, John Lipsky, Mike Mullen to Attend by bittyend(m): 6:02pm On Apr 04, 2012
Beaf:

Really?
I'm sure you are only 9 or 10 years old.

I pray Nigeria remains as one - but if it doesn't - we already know where Yoruba land starts and ends. And we need buffer zones everywhere. I know Yoruba strategists are already planning and the covert and overt operations have begun. lipsrsealed
Re: SS Economic Summit - P. Kagame, R. Giuliani, John Lipsky, Mike Mullen to Attend by dayokanu(m): 6:02pm On Apr 04, 2012
Beaf:

Ilaje are not Yorubas are you having a laugh m0r0n?

Whats next? Ijebus are not Yorubas, Ekiti are not Yorubas, Akoko are not Yorubas , Egbas are not Yorubas.

Show one prominent Ilaje that has dissociated himself from yorubas
Re: SS Economic Summit - P. Kagame, R. Giuliani, John Lipsky, Mike Mullen to Attend by Beaf: 6:03pm On Apr 04, 2012
Onlytruth:

Anyway, I believe I have conveyed the concerns of most Igbo.
Let's just wait and see how things shape.

I don't think those are anything to worry about really.
I really believe it will come good.
Re: SS Economic Summit - P. Kagame, R. Giuliani, John Lipsky, Mike Mullen to Attend by bittyend(m): 6:03pm On Apr 04, 2012
Beaf: [size=21pt]Can we not just enjoy our SS economic summit?[/size]

[size=21pt]SS summit with MULLEN equates to the militarilisation of the SS.[/size]
Re: SS Economic Summit - P. Kagame, R. Giuliani, John Lipsky, Mike Mullen to Attend by Onlytruth(m): 6:03pm On Apr 04, 2012
bittyend:

The only place you guys can claim in SS is Anioma, and probably Ika and Port Harcourt to an extent. Aside that, Igbos don't belong there.

Please, embrace the Bight of River Niger! grin

The most laughable thing is when you Yorubas come to the East to tell Igbo her boundaries. hehe
Let me tell you, if a war starts in Nigeria, don't be surprised if Gen Ihejirika or someone in his mold comes to show you your boundaries in the West. cool Una too dey talk.
Re: SS Economic Summit - P. Kagame, R. Giuliani, John Lipsky, Mike Mullen to Attend by aljharem(m): 6:05pm On Apr 04, 2012
Hmmmm, I am yet to see any articule for itsekiri and ilaje denying yoruba

Now unlike una, Anoima people just brought out an article today today saying they are not Igbo

http://lindseybrandon.com/node/142007

I am yet to see Ilaje and Itsekiri deny yoruba

LOL grin grin grin Ilaje Ijaw shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: SS Economic Summit - P. Kagame, R. Giuliani, John Lipsky, Mike Mullen to Attend by dayokanu(m): 6:06pm On Apr 04, 2012
The Ilajes are a distinguished, distinct linguistic group of the Yoruba stalk made up of four geo-political entities namely Ugbo, Mahin, Etikan and Aheri.

They were said to have left ILE-IFE their original ancestral home/settlement in the 10th century. They mainly occupy the Atlantic coastline of Ondo State of Nigeria while a large population of them settles on land in the hinterland. The area they occupy today remains the Ondo State of Nigeria only outlet to the sea.

ILAJELAND is bounded by the Ijebus to the West, the Ikale to the North, the Itsekiri to the East. The APOI and Arogbo Ijaw to the North East, while the Atlantic ocean formed the southern boundary. No doubt, the Ilajes are one of the most dynamic and enterprising people in Nigeria. Their aquatic skill, coupled with their high adaptational ability enable them to conquer their hash geographical environment and turn it to a big advantage. Consequently, they were able to build large communities like Ugbonla, Aiyetoro, Zion PePe and Orioke. Aiyetoro for example in it's hey-days had the highest per capital income in the whole of Africa and attracted visitors, tourists and researchers from all over the world especially Europe, Canada, and America.

http://ilajeusa.com/History.htm

NOw go and kill yourself
Re: SS Economic Summit - P. Kagame, R. Giuliani, John Lipsky, Mike Mullen to Attend by dayokanu(m): 6:06pm On Apr 04, 2012
Now go and kill yourself
Re: SS Economic Summit - P. Kagame, R. Giuliani, John Lipsky, Mike Mullen to Attend by ektbear: 6:06pm On Apr 04, 2012
Interesting. Rudy G is a pretty big name.

Also, obviously...Ilaje are Yoruba.

That is self-evident..
Re: SS Economic Summit - P. Kagame, R. Giuliani, John Lipsky, Mike Mullen to Attend by Beaf: 6:06pm On Apr 04, 2012
bittyend:

I pray Nigeria remains as one - but if it doesn't - we already know where Yoruba land starts and ends. And we need buffer zones everywhere. I know Yoruba strategists are already planning and the covert and overt operations have begun. lipsrsealed

You are funny! grin
You have spent so much time decaying in peckam that you really have no clue about Delta state people.
Do you think people say, "Warri no de carry last" for nothing? Lol!
Re: SS Economic Summit - P. Kagame, R. Giuliani, John Lipsky, Mike Mullen to Attend by ektbear: 6:08pm On Apr 04, 2012
DK, calm down.

Anyone can say what he wants on a forum...if they like they can say up is down.

But that won't change reality.
Re: SS Economic Summit - P. Kagame, R. Giuliani, John Lipsky, Mike Mullen to Attend by Beaf: 6:08pm On Apr 04, 2012
bittyend:

[size=21pt]SS summit with MULLEN equates to the militarilisation of the SS.[/size]

And how is that your problem? Are you from the SS or our sister SE?
Re: SS Economic Summit - P. Kagame, R. Giuliani, John Lipsky, Mike Mullen to Attend by aljharem(m): 6:09pm On Apr 04, 2012
http://books.google.co.uk/books/about/Ilaje.html?id=YocuAQAAIAAJ&redir_esc=y Ilaje: the Yoruba fishing people of the Niger Delta By Gbade Ikuejube

Ilaje girl on Youtube

[flash]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4v8-OK0ckw&feature=channel[/flash] Wetin happen ??
Re: SS Economic Summit - P. Kagame, R. Giuliani, John Lipsky, Mike Mullen to Attend by bittyend(m): 6:09pm On Apr 04, 2012
Onlytruth:

The most laughable thing is when you Yorubas come to the East to tell Igbo her boundaries. hehe
Let me tell you, if a war starts in Nigeria, don't be surprised if Gen Ihejirika or someone in his mold comes to show you your boundaries in the West. cool Una too dey talk.

Gen Ihejirika is a weakling just like all the other Igbo generals before him.. You guys underrate Yorubas too much, we know where our boundaries starts and ends.

The map below shows Yoruba land in Nigeria:

Re: SS Economic Summit - P. Kagame, R. Giuliani, John Lipsky, Mike Mullen to Attend by ektbear: 6:10pm On Apr 04, 2012
I like this growing trend of regionalism. It is a good development.
Re: SS Economic Summit - P. Kagame, R. Giuliani, John Lipsky, Mike Mullen to Attend by dayokanu(m): 6:10pm On Apr 04, 2012
Onlytruth:

Ilages are Ijoid group. They live on water like the rest of Ijaw.
I would not tell you that because you will have to fight with the rest of Ijaw to claim it.
Bottom line is that you should face whatever is your claim and not be obsessed with my own claim.

You odiocy is increasing with your every single post on Nairaland.

M0r0n Onlytruth

Read the below and kill yourself, Ijoid ko, Ijoshina ni

[size=18pt]The Ilajes are a distinguished, distinct linguistic group of the Yoruba stalk made up of four geo-political entities namely Ugbo, Mahin, Etikan and Aheri.

They were said to have left ILE-IFE their original ancestral home/settlement in the 10th century. [/size]

They mainly occupy the Atlantic coastline of Ondo State of Nigeria while a large population of them settles on land in the hinterland. The area they occupy today remains the Ondo State of Nigeria only outlet to the sea.
Re: SS Economic Summit - P. Kagame, R. Giuliani, John Lipsky, Mike Mullen to Attend by aljharem(m): 6:11pm On Apr 04, 2012
ekt_bear: DK, calm down.

Anyone can say what he wants on a forum...if they like they can say up is down.

But that won't change reality.

I think I would start saying my own as well maybe they would learn to state facts rather than lies
Re: SS Economic Summit - P. Kagame, R. Giuliani, John Lipsky, Mike Mullen to Attend by bittyend(m): 6:12pm On Apr 04, 2012
Beaf:

You are funny! grin
You have spent so much time decaying in peckam that you really have no clue about Delta state people.
Do you think people say, "Warri no de carry last" for nothing? Lol!

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Presidential Media Team Releases Official Photos Of Jonathan's Visit To OAU / Uduaghan Commissions Effurun Flyover Amidst Eulogies / Yoruba Are Intelligent But Has No Wisdom- Fami Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.