Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,666 members, 7,837,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

SS Economic Summit - P. Kagame, R. Giuliani, John Lipsky, Mike Mullen to Attend - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SS Economic Summit - P. Kagame, R. Giuliani, John Lipsky, Mike Mullen to Attend (4008 Views)

Buhari Calls National Economic Summit – Top Official Reveals / Power Outage Mars South-south Economic Summit As President Jonathan, Paul Kagame / Jonathan, Others Set For South-south Economic Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SS Economic Summit - P. Kagame, R. Giuliani, John Lipsky, Mike Mullen to Attend by Beaf: 8:47pm On Apr 04, 2012
alj harem:

Bros Afam, if you go to any other dialect website, they would say the same thing and in your post it was clear they said they are yoruba so what is your point.

I have given you senarios that even today in Lagos, We Awori-Egun have a totally different dialect from other yorubas and infact we have BINI people are part of us.

I also give you and Beaf so literture the other day on Awori-egun and showed you how different their dialect is from Ogbomosho but Yes we are yoruba today.

Again it is clear most of you don't understand what being a yoruba means.

How does this shiit concern the SS Economic Summit?
Re: SS Economic Summit - P. Kagame, R. Giuliani, John Lipsky, Mike Mullen to Attend by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 04, 2012
I admire this bittyend guy cheesy

@Beaf

Another arse whooping for you today, when are you going to give up, and eat your beaf? sad
Re: SS Economic Summit - P. Kagame, R. Giuliani, John Lipsky, Mike Mullen to Attend by aljharem(m): 8:49pm On Apr 04, 2012
It is amazing that no one has answered or provided a link for their various claims. Maybe I should keep bring out articles of different SS groups saying they are not Igbos unless of course the Nairaland Igbos.

It is also amazing that Beaf and co are trying to baklized the SW like they did to the north. LOL but if they do the same, they would complain that ewu awusa and ofe mannu hates us.

Do what you like others to do unto you is the saying. angry angry angry angry
Re: SS Economic Summit - P. Kagame, R. Giuliani, John Lipsky, Mike Mullen to Attend by aljharem(m): 8:50pm On Apr 04, 2012
Beaf:

How does ilaje not being yoruba concern SS economic summit ? I ask ?
Re: SS Economic Summit - P. Kagame, R. Giuliani, John Lipsky, Mike Mullen to Attend by Beaf: 8:50pm On Apr 04, 2012
alj harem: It is amazing that no one has answered or provided a link for their various claims. Maybe I should keep bring out articles of different SS groups saying they are not Igbos unless of course the Nairaland Igbos.

It is also amazing that Beaf and co are trying to baklized the SW like they did to the north. LOL but if they do the same, they would complain that ewu awusa and ofe mannu hates us.

Do what you like others to do unto you is the saying. angry angry angry angry

Re: SS Economic Summit - P. Kagame, R. Giuliani, John Lipsky, Mike Mullen to Attend by aljharem(m): 8:51pm On Apr 04, 2012
Beaf:

alj harem:

Re: SS Economic Summit - P. Kagame, R. Giuliani, John Lipsky, Mike Mullen to Attend by Beaf: 8:54pm On Apr 04, 2012
alj harem:

Your fellow low self-esteemed cockroach, bittyend brought that up. Ok?
In any event, they are part of the SS and no amount whining will change that.
Re: SS Economic Summit - P. Kagame, R. Giuliani, John Lipsky, Mike Mullen to Attend by aljharem(m): 8:56pm On Apr 04, 2012
Beaf:

Your fellow low self-esteemed cockroach, bittyend brought that up. Ok?
In any event, they are part of the SS and no amount whining will change that.

Who cares ? Why not face Bittyend rather than make claims that YOU know would attract others like me.

Or even better ignore him !!!
Re: SS Economic Summit - P. Kagame, R. Giuliani, John Lipsky, Mike Mullen to Attend by Beaf: 8:58pm On Apr 04, 2012
alj harem:

Who cares ? Why not face Bittyend rather than make claims that YOU know would attract others like me.

Or even better ignore him !!!

Bro, the question is why people like you get so jealous anytime you see a topic about the SS.
We don't really give a shiit about what you think. So why bother?
Re: SS Economic Summit - P. Kagame, R. Giuliani, John Lipsky, Mike Mullen to Attend by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 04, 2012
Onlytruth:

Duh! The last time I checked, there is NO SINGLE YORUBA TRIBE IN SS? Duh!
Why should you be interested in it?
Ondo is not SS! It may be in the so called "Niger delta", but definitely not in SS.
We have Igbo in SS.
What don't you understand? I tire for dis kain dumbness. undecided

In fact I'm changing your name now to dayogoat! cool
Re: SS Economic Summit - P. Kagame, R. Giuliani, John Lipsky, Mike Mullen to Attend by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 04, 2012
dayokanu:

Onlym0r0n.

Answer these questions

Is Delta state in the SS?

Do we have Ilajes in Delta State?

Are Ilajes not Yorubas?

M0r0n. No wonder you are eze Igbos, they choose the dumbest ppl for that title just like the dead Ike-eba wuruwuru
Re: SS Economic Summit - P. Kagame, R. Giuliani, John Lipsky, Mike Mullen to Attend by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 04, 2012
^^^^^That was how the Ilaje claims and counter-claims started.
Re: SS Economic Summit - P. Kagame, R. Giuliani, John Lipsky, Mike Mullen to Attend by aljharem(m): 9:01pm On Apr 04, 2012
shymmex: ^^^^^That was how the Ilaje claims and counter-claims started.

Are you minding them angry
Re: SS Economic Summit - P. Kagame, R. Giuliani, John Lipsky, Mike Mullen to Attend by Beaf: 9:02pm On Apr 04, 2012
shymmex: ^^^^^That was how the Ilaje claims and counter-claims started.

As you can see, it wasn't brought up by any SS person.
Fact is, SS only has to be mentioned for some of you to start masturbat!ng. cry
Re: SS Economic Summit - P. Kagame, R. Giuliani, John Lipsky, Mike Mullen to Attend by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 04, 2012
Ejiné:

But Delta North IS Igbo!
Why do you mainlanders ALWAYS overlook us GODDAMNIT!!! angry

did he say it is not?
what is your problem really?
Re: SS Economic Summit - P. Kagame, R. Giuliani, John Lipsky, Mike Mullen to Attend by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 04, 2012
i believe that the only group [b]really afraid [/b]of nigeria's disintegration is the Yoruba
ndigbo are only interested in ensuring that no one took off with any part of igboland, all the way to opobo and bonny
any attempt to do that will lead to serious trouble
if anything, this gang up will only ensure that ngeria nver disintegrates
but people should not complain if igbo start to sabotage everything and everybody
you cannot hide sabotage
Re: SS Economic Summit - P. Kagame, R. Giuliani, John Lipsky, Mike Mullen to Attend by Olaone1: 10:43pm On Apr 04, 2012
Kegame, Giuliani and Mullen in an economic summit? The South South should be afraid of these people.

Agents of the West they are. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Imo State Announces Absolute Free Education To Non Indigenes In State University / Patience Ozokwor Before And After Collecting Her Share Of The 21 Billion Naira / Faithill Prophetic Assembly Prophecies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.