Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,176 members, 7,811,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Why Are You Attracted To Nairaland? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Are You Attracted To Nairaland? (2093 Views)

My Love Letter To Nairaland / Attracted By A Dogs Ass? / Who Introduced You To Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are You Attracted To Nairaland? by janami(f): 10:24pm On Nov 02, 2007
Wot makes u log on to nairaland? for me it amuses me. i know i cn air my opinion without being biased. i also feel kind of free on nairaland because i know that i cnt tk anything personal. i kind of learn a lot from the forum.
Re: Why Are You Attracted To Nairaland? by wham(m): 11:09pm On Nov 02, 2007
There were days I laughed my head of form just reading the funny and silly stuff people had posted on nairaland.
It's amusing and amazing how people can think.

I also get to learn a lot.

I've even made cool friends from here. Oluyele calls me from Lag.

Plus I get to air my views freely and engage in auguements that wont end up in broken bottles

(Hav'nt u seen where a small simple auguement turned into a severe fight )
Re: Why Are You Attracted To Nairaland? by janami(f): 9:04am On Nov 03, 2007
yeah. i feel u. imagine a vry simple arguement dt leads to smtg else. "no it is not black" " i say it is black, " Pow, slap has landed. shocked cnt happen here though
Re: Why Are You Attracted To Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 03, 2007
It keeps me in touch with what's happening in Nigeria.

I've also made some good friends here too.
Re: Why Are You Attracted To Nairaland? by britgirlee(f): 10:45am On Nov 03, 2007
having not been back to nigeria for over 20years left in 1986 got their in 1983 3 years ,

I find the site addictive,,,brings you closer to nigeria and of course the comments people made

I have tried nairaryder or what ever the site is called and if i hadnt of started on Niaraland first my personal veiws would of been upheld
Re: Why Are You Attracted To Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 03, 2007
britgirlee:

having not been back to nigeria for over 20years left in 1986 got their in 1983 3 years ,

I find the site addictive,,,brings you closer to nigeria and of course the comments people made

I have tried nairaryder or what ever the site is called and if i hadnt of started on Niaraland first my personal veiws would of been upheld

Hmm Fox, glad it's not just me who's been away that long!
Re: Why Are You Attracted To Nairaland? by britgirlee(f): 11:25am On Nov 03, 2007
cheek, nicknamed me fox, siena apolgies to the young lady who wrote this topic

quick question how do you got out boxed comment made by individuals

ive tried and failed, sienna if yr there help!! or any body else
Re: Why Are You Attracted To Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 03, 2007
@ Fox: I've posted how to insert quotes in this topic, just below your question. smiley

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-90508.0.html#msg1646027
Re: Why Are You Attracted To Nairaland? by cemeseh(m): 7:12pm On Nov 03, 2007
educative ,
Re: Why Are You Attracted To Nairaland? by dinipre(f): 9:46am On Dec 12, 2007
its the funniest site ever,u get to read all manner of things
it makes me realize how smart,intelligent,brilliant,stupid,foolish and disgusting some people are
its simply a land to be!! smiley
Re: Why Are You Attracted To Nairaland? by CrazyMan(m): 10:24am On Dec 12, 2007
I can say much but I know I learn a lot from Nairaland.
Re: Why Are You Attracted To Nairaland? by lynxnoon(m): 11:47pm On Dec 29, 2007
Men i know no ohh cheesy cheesy
there's always sumtin new to learn and u can always get help on virtually anytin (if d right pple reply u grin)
I can't browse witout checking out d site, hmmmm i hope am not getting addicted (well no yawah wink wink)
Cheers
Re: Why Are You Attracted To Nairaland? by cuteNhot(f): 7:47pm On Dec 30, 2007
i like Nairaland becos i can get to mess with Nigerians cheesy grin
i laff each time when i get under a Nairalander skin.
Re: Why Are You Attracted To Nairaland? by Migines(m): 8:05pm On Dec 30, 2007
Gud 4.Ya
Re: Why Are You Attracted To Nairaland? by topkin(m): 11:46pm On Dec 30, 2007
It's really an Informative and educative forum. I'm always happy to log on to this website cos i get a a lot of information from it.

On the other hand it an amusing site, A lot of issues to laugh and quarrel about!!!

Lastly, it made me realise that a lot of Nigerians are whack with their English!!! sad
Re: Why Are You Attracted To Nairaland? by ituen(m): 2:31am On Dec 31, 2007
The site rocks
Re: Why Are You Attracted To Nairaland? by Mustay(m): 9:52pm On Dec 31, 2007
i ain't as attracted as it used 2 be before sad
Re: Why Are You Attracted To Nairaland? by dominique(f): 12:19pm On Jan 02, 2008
Mustay:

i ain't as attracted as it used 2 be before sad
i think i know why. you are always logged in (over 4000 posts!!! jeez). maybe u should take a break like for like a couple of weeks.
Re: Why Are You Attracted To Nairaland? by nkybabe: 3:34pm On Jan 02, 2008
The forum is very funny nd educative.I love it.its interesting kudos 2 Seun.
Re: Why Are You Attracted To Nairaland? by skipo87(m): 10:37pm On Jan 02, 2008
ONE of the REASONS is because it has quite a number of nigerians on it. to be sincere i've not seen a forum that match up
Re: Why Are You Attracted To Nairaland? by godana(f): 1:13am On Jan 07, 2008
one is never bored when on nairaland. I take so much pleasure reading through people's comments and i just cant' stop laughing. Best of all i can't believe the level of great interlectuals u find on this forum.
well done seun the olori ebi.
Re: Why Are You Attracted To Nairaland? by faketan(m): 8:18pm On Jan 08, 2008
You can be stupid here and get away with it.

Even with 'otherwise ban' people are still very free to let their hairs down.

Free and superfree technical info. What do you look for her and will not get it?
Re: Why Are You Attracted To Nairaland? by ifyalways(f): 12:39am On Jan 09, 2008
The mixture of the good, the bad, the ugly.
never a dull moment here.
Re: Why Are You Attracted To Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 11, 2008
ahhhh, i really don't know tongue it's just sooo addictive, just can't put my finger on it grin
Re: Why Are You Attracted To Nairaland? by larekey(m): 6:22pm On Jan 11, 2008
i'm relatively new to the nairaland forum and only the way the old members chat and laugh amongst themselves shows that it is almost like one family, not counting the very funny silly things that are always posted here, cheers all
Re: Why Are You Attracted To Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 16, 2008
grin grin grin grin am attracted to nairaland cuz of SEUN OSEWA GENEROUSITY cheesy cheesy AND THE PEOPLE HERE ARE WELCOMING
Re: Why Are You Attracted To Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 16, 2008
Nairaland is a land of fun, where you meet with all calibres of Nigerians!

It's educative, informative, exciting and enriching.

In here, you find comedians, rappers, actors, actresses, singers, professors, Journalists, Politicians, Artist, Pastors, Reverends, Alhajis, Athiests, Graphic Designers, Painters, Programmers, Bankers, Lawyers, Jokers, SitAtHomeMums, Homebased, Foreigners, Webmasters, Secretaries, Jambites, Corpers, Caterers, . . , . . . these are people with different views & opinions. And the fact that we see things differently & talk about it makes the site da bomb.

All these people including YOU make the site such an interesting place to be to me!.

Oops, and not forgetting our Strict-Disciplinarian Moderator. . . . tongue grin Kudos for making nairaland a reality.
Re: Why Are You Attracted To Nairaland? by Bblak(f): 4:03pm On Jan 16, 2008
No perfect words to descibe why.The site is kool and fun too cool cool

ifyalways:

The mixture of the good, the bad, the ugly.
never a dull moment here.

Can't agree with u less jare wink.
Re: Why Are You Attracted To Nairaland? by Rhemagirl(f): 9:35am On Jan 18, 2008
I am attracted to Nairaland because the Forum is just too much.Even though i am a lawyer, i have learnt a lot from just browsing the website.There were times i felt bad with the Administrator for feeling insensitive but in all, it is the bomb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Why Are You Attracted To Nairaland? by voodooxchg(m): 1:25pm On Jan 20, 2008
After being in diaspora dor more than 10 years. It's good to bond again and find some warmt with homeboys and homegirls,  This oyinbo land is pretty cold (and i don't mean the weather  grin grin ). And man this forum makes me laff and laff and roll on the carpet,  wink
Re: Why Are You Attracted To Nairaland? by nwauwa(m): 9:25pm On Jan 21, 2008
Meeting and interacting with nigerians in diaspora.
Re: Why Are You Attracted To Nairaland? by almondjoy(f): 7:13pm On Jan 26, 2008
Because it is a good place to have a good time. Lots of laffs! Makes my sex life great! kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Beats Me Up. . . . . / Shoprite And The Game, Which Of Them Sell At Cheaper Prices? / 12 Things You Should Always Remember

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.