Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,185 members, 7,825,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Why Are You Attracted To Nairaland? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Are You Attracted To Nairaland? (2099 Views)

My Love Letter To Nairaland / Attracted By A Dogs Ass? / Who Introduced You To Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are You Attracted To Nairaland? by amsky(m): 1:39pm On Jan 27, 2008
keeps me in touch with naija.

there are talented pips here who help solve ANY problem whatsoever. wink
Re: Why Are You Attracted To Nairaland? by ifyalways(f): 9:43pm On Jan 27, 2008
almondjoy:

Because it is a good place to have a good time. Lots of laffs! Makes my sex life great! kiss
i noticed that cheesy cheesy cheesy
@ topic,its a good place for relaxation,fun,meeting up and very very educating too. wink
Re: Why Are You Attracted To Nairaland? by folahann(m): 3:41pm On Jan 30, 2008
WHo told you I'm attracted to Nairaland
Re: Why Are You Attracted To Nairaland? by sylvao2000(m): 3:44pm On Jan 30, 2008
@poster  

how do you mean? or did l ever tell you am attracted to nairaland?,

1) Nairaland is a place were most insultive people is free to express there handwork

2) A place were most area boys and girls advertise themself ( notice me )

3) Place were ugly girls pretend to be the most beautiful girl in the world

4) A place were freedom of speech is limited otherwise ban

More about nairaland but let me stop here otherwise ban
Re: Why Are You Attracted To Nairaland? by ty4real(m): 5:01pm On Feb 23, 2008
Okay what will you give me i fI tell you?
Dont worry Nairaland makes me LMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin
And of course very educating especaiily the travel section!
Re: Why Are You Attracted To Nairaland? by sheisnice(f): 3:16pm On Feb 29, 2008
Firstly its educative and then very amusing grin
Re: Why Are You Attracted To Nairaland? by Frizy(m): 2:09pm On Mar 03, 2008
I'm attracted to Nairaland because it's infomative and there is so much to laugh about, the diss grin, the thoughts and everything.
Re: Why Are You Attracted To Nairaland? by Miracle83(m): 4:27pm On Mar 07, 2008
I was attrated to nairaland because i love a place where i can express my self feelings belief and meeting people with different ideas.
Re: Why Are You Attracted To Nairaland? by enque(f): 11:28am On Mar 13, 2008
freedom

fun

useful source of info

nairaland makes my day
Re: Why Are You Attracted To Nairaland? by kufreabasi(m): 4:32pm On Mar 13, 2008

there are talented tips here who help solve many problems whatsoever and keep one busy intouch with all parts of life.I love it .
Re: Why Are You Attracted To Nairaland? by kufreabasi(m): 4:33pm On Mar 13, 2008

there are talented tips here who help solve many  problems whatsoever and keep one busy intouch with all parts of life.I love it .
Re: Why Are You Attracted To Nairaland? by neowelsh(m): 8:00pm On Mar 29, 2008
nairaland is a home for all nigerians, so i got to be here, lol grin
Re: Why Are You Attracted To Nairaland? by icarius(m): 9:56pm On Apr 06, 2008
why I'm attracted to nairaland,
Well I've found narailand only by hazard.

I was born in viet nam and I arrive in france by boat people at the end of the viet nam war when I was kids. I grown with a lot of refugees, mostly african, arab, and asian.
I've see the african, arab and asian was very solidaire between each other,  they help each other with their ethnie,  everyone help everyone
And I just wanted to know more about africa in globality.

in france, french don't have that point of view about solidarity, they are pretty egoism.
And for information I don't think french or france is better than african,  everyone is equal.

and I was curious about people in africa, 

I don't need a things but a penfriend just to know more about your coutums

well if someone want to talk to me and let me discover your country through this forum i'll be happy to talk to him smiley

(sorry for my uggly english)
Re: Why Are You Attracted To Nairaland? by GWBush: 10:49pm On Apr 06, 2008
I come here just to chill with me fellow Nigerians.

I get to keep close tabs on wetin dey go on in the country.NL is educatining and informationing. It providing a vast pool of informations on wetin dey go on in Nigeria.Most times,I is only reading things nut posting.

the forum also has a lot of well educated people and you get to interacting with your follow graduates.
Re: Why Are You Attracted To Nairaland? by Danoe(m): 1:28pm On Apr 12, 2008
Nairaland is the most interesting discussion forum of Nigerians on the Net. I want to say that this forum is an educational forum design to promote our lifestyle and political awareness through information and interaction. The forum brings together Nigerian at home and in diaspora who have the interest of their Country at heart.

I like this forum and I want to say thank and well done to Seun.

God bless all members of the Nairaland forum.
Re: Why Are You Attracted To Nairaland? by amaikama(m): 2:04pm On May 12, 2008
The different personality, some good, bad and ugly. they all make the Nairaland a pleasant place in a different kinda ways.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's The Best Feeling In The World????? / Please Help My Girlfriend Wants To Finger Me / Mad Men now Sweeping The main Streets Of Calabar (pix And Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.