Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,228 members, 7,825,889 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? (26492 Views)

This Is What I Call True Love. Ladies Can You Settle For This? Picture / Ladies: Would You "Settle Down" With Him In A Self-Contain? / ROFL! Ladies Would You Settle For Such A Guy? (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by MrsChima(f): 1:46pm On May 21, 2012
hotwax:

How do you want them to be wise when yahoon9ners are impersonating MTN ?
I pray you dont fall victim of one. May be u r in the business too.

LMAO@fall prey to an unknown entity. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You're right....I should be in the business! As much I hear about dumb arse men and women falling for the bullshit....I COULD HAVE BEEN MAKING PAPER!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by MrsChima(f): 1:47pm On May 21, 2012
luckgames: Their are ladies in the home who think 419 or Yahoo is not a crime
The question here is do you want to deal with individual that is criminal?

Were these ladies dumb as hell?
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by luckgames(m): 1:54pm On May 21, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Were these ladies dumb as hell?
I hope she read it and you know what? why it's so sad
She goes to church too
That is why you start asking "where do moral values come from"
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by MrsChima(f): 2:08pm On May 21, 2012
luckgames:
She goes to church too

Even dumb people go to church. If she can't read, hear, and see then she wouldn't have moral values.
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 21, 2012
luckgames:
She goes to church too

Because you see people dancing and shouting at church and screaming "JESUS!" while sermon is going (and all that black church acrobatics)....
Doesn't neccessarily mean they give a damn about even base morality.
You may find that a person smoking weed all Sunday in his house has a higher moral code than them.
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by pcicero(m): 6:28pm On May 21, 2012
homody:

You kept saying shit just b'cos you have access to your mama's phone for few hours,you better find something reasonable to do with your time silly ass.

What reasonable thing are you doing here defending rogues? Your infantile rants are sickening.
"It is but fitting to protect and encourage cheats since we live by them" eediot

1 Like

Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by pcicero(m): 6:32pm On May 21, 2012
cyril83: if u like crucify and reign bunch of cause on them,such will neva take u to no wia...all I knw is u r suffering frm lack of opportunity

Really Do you really believe that? What is ingenious in internet scams? Even primary school drop-outs do it.
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by LoverHater: 6:33pm On May 21, 2012
---
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by pcicero(m): 6:36pm On May 21, 2012
sexkillz: LMAO @ Yahoo boys in the house. . . Defending their arses. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

As you can see, this country is doomed. Where are the security agencies? At least if they can pack some of them on Nairaland we will have fewer criminals on the prowl.
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by dkings101(m): 6:50pm On May 21, 2012
Yahoo or No Yahoo....all profession Got Yahoo in it. I have seen a Pastor preaching the bible on Pulpit and the next day I see him in Cybercafe throwing Job. Wen you look at every business of the day, be it petty traders, marketers, bankers, doctor...just name the profession, there is no how they don't cheat daily to make profit. Where would you classify this kind of theft? All is still Yahoo. Little sin, big sin...all na sin.

Am not justify or defending the act but every day of man's life is cheating so make una no paint Yahoo red. It is a game to me and not theft. We play Brain game. If Tinubu or Obasanjo pikin wan marry una or una sister...U won't object cos ur first reasoning wd be you have landed in cash not knowing how the cash came into being. Get rich and die trying. Lets leave matter for matayas.

1 Like

Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by luckgames(m): 6:53pm On May 21, 2012
dkings101: Yahoo or No Yahoo....all profession Got Yahoo in it. I have seen a Pastor preaching the bible on Pulpit and the next day I see him in Cybercafe throwing Job. Wen you look at every business of the day, be it petty traders, marketers, bankers, doctor...just name the profession, there is no how they don't cheat daily to make profit. Where would you classify this kind of theft? All is still Yahoo. Little sin, big sin...all na sin.

Am not justify or defending the act but every day of man's life is cheating so make una no paint Yahoo red. It is a game to me and not theft. We play Brain game. If Tinubu or Obasanjo pikin wan marry una or una sister...U won't object cos ur first reasoning wd be you have landed in cash not knowing how the cash came into being. Get rich and die trying. Lets leave matter for matayas.

Justifying
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by pcicero(m): 7:02pm On May 21, 2012
dkings101: Yahoo or No Yahoo....all profession Got Yahoo in it. I have seen a Pastor preaching the bible on Pulpit and the next day I see him in Cybercafe throwing Job. Wen you look at every business of the day, be it petty traders, marketers, bankers, doctor...just name the profession, there is no how they don't cheat daily to make profit. Where would you classify this kind of theft? All is still Yahoo. Little sin, big sin...all na sin.

What logic? I was right when I posted that even primary school drop-outs can easily become Yahoo-Yahoo kingpins. It is just a matter of 'copy and paste.'
It is futile dissipating energy with your ilk.
Every profession has Yahoo in it you said, why did you not name the professions? Agreed, we have professionals like Engineers, Bankers, Teachers, Scientists,Lawyers, and others like Politicians (if you like), Plumbers, carpenters, vulcanizers (there is dignity in labour).
What will you call those who have devoted their lives to scheming how to steal from others via the internet
? I hope you won't be ashamed to call yourself a rogue that you are. If you dare mention 'businessman', the wrath of God will visit you because you will be lying to your child. Ole! Barawo, Thief!
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 21, 2012
pcicero:

As you can see, this country is doomed. Where are the security agencies? At least if they can pack some of them on Nairaland we will have fewer criminals on the prowl.
O boy, secu gini? Those greedy things? i once heard a story of a boy that was apprehended. While in the EFCC custody, it was discovered he was expecting some huge cash. They helped him to receive the cash and they split it with him. . . Forget. grin This country is doomed!
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by pcicero(m): 7:16pm On May 21, 2012

What logic? I was right when I posted that even primary school drop-outs can easily become Yahoo-Yahoo kingpins. It is just a matter of 'copy and paste.'
Every profession has Yahoo in it you said, why did you not name the professions? Agreed, we have professionals like Engineers, Bankers, Teachers, Scientists,Lawyers, and others like Politicians (if you like), Plumbers, carpenters, vulcanizers (there is dignity in labour).
What will you call those who have devoted their lives to scheming how to steal from others via the internet
? I hope you won't be ashamed to call yourself a rogue that you are. If you dare mention 'businessman', the wrath of God will visit you because you will be lying to your child. Ole! Barawo, Thief!
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by dkings101(m): 7:23pm On May 21, 2012
Can you imagine from Jan-May, I have been paying DSTV to be shown repeated films daily...Is this not Cheating? Like I have said in my previous post...every business of the day involves cheating so lets leave matter for Matayas...

1 Like

Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by dkings101(m): 7:30pm On May 21, 2012
pcicero:

You want me to mention a profession?? Tell me ur profession and I would tell you where u cheat. All those profession you urself highlight taken bricklayers, plumber, mechanic and all in consideration, they all cheat on daily basis. Not that you won't make profit out of your profession bt you would imagine they wanna milk you dry.

Watever you like u termed me but I challenge you to tell me ur profession and I would tell you hw you cheat on daily bases. You sin outside of this context and a Yahoo boi...to God, we are sinners. Am not here to drag a long tab neither am I here for insult. If Obasanjo, GEJ come to your house today, I wonder if you won't give them red carpet to walk with. Sin is Sin...na 1 person we go answer to and thats GOD. If God can forgive U of ur sin why not a Yahoo'er??
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by luckgames(m): 7:38pm On May 21, 2012
dkings101:

You want me to mention a profession?? Tell me ur profession and I would tell you where u cheat. All those profession you urself highlight taken bricklayers, plumber, mechanic and all in consideration, they all cheat on daily basis. Not that you won't make profit out of your profession bt you would imagine they wanna milk you dry.

Watever you like u termed me but I challenge you to tell me ur profession and I would tell you hw you cheat on daily bases. You sin outside of this context and a Yahoo boi...to God, we are sinners. Am not here to drag a long tab neither am I here for insult. If Obasanjo, GEJ come to your house today, I wonder if you won't give them red carpet to walk with. Sin is Sin...na 1 person we go answer to and thats GOD. If God can forgive U of ur sin why not a Yahoo'er??

Other case for support 419 and Yahoo
Carry on with the BS
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by pcicero(m): 7:56pm On May 21, 2012
dkings101:

I'm sure you already know that I am not in your league. Even if you have mansions in Lekki, VGC or Asokoro. I don't care! So, why should I tell you my profession? But of course you are right, I am a professional and not a common rogue like you.
I know people like you who come to NL to steal peoples information and then send them phony emails. By their actions, you shall know them.

What will you do with your life when 'Maga' stops paying? Keep popping the champagne now and expect to suffer later ( here and the after life)

1 Like

Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by justwise(m): 9:05pm On May 21, 2012

Hopelessness, morally bankrupt, go and hide your head in shame.
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by luckgames(m): 9:06pm On May 21, 2012
pcicero:

I'm sure you already know that I am not in your league. Even if you have mansions in Lekki, VGC or Asokoro. I don't care! So, why should I tell you my profession? But of course you are right, I am a professional and not a common rogue like you.
I know people like you who come to NL to steal peoples information and then send them phony emails. By their actions, you shall know them.

What will you do with your life when 'Maga' stops paying? Keep popping the champagne now and expect to suffer later ( here and the after life)
Great comment
Carry on
I am in support of you all the way
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by justwise(m): 9:07pm On May 21, 2012
cyril83: we have god of iron on NL,swear down wit ur life,ur prick,ur entire family be it nuclear or polygamous that u have never involved in any fraudulent activity...if u can do this now then am gonn bliv u r a saint

You are just far too useless to be taken seriously.
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by kambili190: 9:21pm On May 21, 2012
so happy to see people with moral values here. your mamas must be very proud of you. thumbs up!

I was just wondering whether some people in here will tell Jesus on the judgement day: I cheated and I stole from people, I did a lot of harm to my country and the rest of the world but hey I believed everyone did so, so what's the matter! grin
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by pcicero(m): 9:22pm On May 21, 2012
Had I known...Crime does not pay

Fraudster Bags 18 Years Jail Term over $250,000 Scam-EFCC

Posted: May 21, 2012 - 19:45

Justice Habeeb Abiru of the Lagos High Court, Ikeja has thrown Ifeanyi Eze, aka Chedi Ojukwu behind bars for 18 years imprisonment, two years for each of nine charges of obtaining money by false pretences and forgery, the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), reported today.  

Thirty-nine year old Eze, who pleaded guilty, is also to refund $35,000 to one Yildirim Babadogan, a Turkish citizen.

Babadogan petitioned the EFCC in 2010 after Eze, operating under the false identity of “Chedi Ojukwu,” swindled him of over $250,000, with the connivance of three others, under the pretence that they were selling used rail parts.

According to the EFCC, Eze and his gang had advertised on the Internet that they had used rail scrap for sale to interested buyers.  Babadogan, 62, said he was subsequently convinced to come to Nigeria for negotiation and to see the goods.  He and three of his countrymen later came to Nigeria to seal the deal, where they signed various documents including those supposedly bearing the logos of the Central Bank of Nigeria and other relevant government agencies.  He claimed that on returning to his base in Turkey, he was made to transfer the sum of $80,000, which Eze and his gang claimed was to be used to finalize the deal.

Babadogan further claimed that over $45,000 was later transferred to Eze and his co-conspirators on the pretence that the money was needed to process necessary papers and the shipment of the goods.

Subsequently, Eze and his cohorts prevailed on Babadogan and his partners to return to Nigeria for further negotiations.

On their return to Nigeria, Babadogan said, Eze and his syndicate started demanding for more money, including an additional $50,000 dollars for the Central Bank of Nigeria, as well as Customs shipping charges. To convince their victim, Eze and his gang forwarded a letter purportedly written by the Central Bank of Nigeria and signed by a former CBN governor that $50,000 was the outstanding shipping charge.  

Babadogan said he became suspicious of the deal when Eze told him that 435 containers of scraps were already at the port. He said when he requested to be taken to see the containers, Eze claimed that because of their failure to pay the CBN/Customs charges they would not be allowed to inspect the containers but that they can only see them from a distance.  

It was at this juncture that he reported the matter to a Nigerian friend who told him that he had fallen victim of fraudsters. He later contacted the EFCC and Eze was arrested.

In addition to Eze, another suspect, Tijani Ladan, aka Suleiman, had earlier pleaded guilty to the charge and was sentenced accordingly.  A third suspect, Chief Uche Dimgba, aka Salami Kambo, is still at large.

Eze’s sentence will run concurrently, meaning he will be free in two years’ time.

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/fraudster-bags-18-years-jail-term-over-250000-scam-efcc
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by MrsChima(f): 1:56am On May 22, 2012
pcicero: Had I known...Crime does not pay

Fraudster Bags 18 Years Jail Term over $250,000 Scam-EFCC

Posted: May 21, 2012 - 19:45

Justice Habeeb Abiru of the Lagos High Court, Ikeja has thrown Ifeanyi Eze, aka Chedi Ojukwu behind bars for 18 years imprisonment, two years for each of nine charges of obtaining money by false pretences and forgery, the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), reported today.  

Thirty-nine year old Eze, who pleaded guilty, is also to refund $35,000 to one Yildirim Babadogan, a Turkish citizen.

Babadogan petitioned the EFCC in 2010 after Eze, operating under the false identity of “Chedi Ojukwu,” swindled him of over $250,000, with the connivance of three others, under the pretence that they were selling used rail parts.

According to the EFCC, Eze and his gang had advertised on the Internet that they had used rail scrap for sale to interested buyers.  Babadogan, 62, said he was subsequently convinced to come to Nigeria for negotiation and to see the goods.  He and three of his countrymen later came to Nigeria to seal the deal, where they signed various documents including those supposedly bearing the logos of the Central Bank of Nigeria and other relevant government agencies.  He claimed that on returning to his base in Turkey, he was made to transfer the sum of $80,000, which Eze and his gang claimed was to be used to finalize the deal.

Babadogan further claimed that over $45,000 was later transferred to Eze and his co-conspirators on the pretence that the money was needed to process necessary papers and the shipment of the goods.

Subsequently, Eze and his cohorts prevailed on Babadogan and his partners to return to Nigeria for further negotiations.

On their return to Nigeria, Babadogan said, Eze and his syndicate started demanding for more money, including an additional $50,000 dollars for the Central Bank of Nigeria, as well as Customs shipping charges. To convince their victim, Eze and his gang forwarded a letter purportedly written by the Central Bank of Nigeria and signed by a former CBN governor that $50,000 was the outstanding shipping charge.  

Babadogan said he became suspicious of the deal when Eze told him that 435 containers of scraps were already at the port. He said when he requested to be taken to see the containers, Eze claimed that because of their failure to pay the CBN/Customs charges they would not be allowed to inspect the containers but that they can only see them from a distance.  

It was at this juncture that he reported the matter to a Nigerian friend who told him that he had fallen victim of fraudsters. He later contacted the EFCC and Eze was arrested.

In addition to Eze, another suspect, Tijani Ladan, aka Suleiman, had earlier pleaded guilty to the charge and was sentenced accordingly.  A third suspect, Chief Uche Dimgba, aka Salami Kambo, is still at large.

Eze’s sentence will run concurrently, meaning he will be free in two years’ time.

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/fraudster-bags-18-years-jail-term-over-250000-scam-efcc

I am sorry this Turkish guy fell for the bullshit and should accept accountability for his stupidity. FIrst of all when buying public or private goods....the banks does not need to be involved UNLESS THE BUYER has request financial loan. Secondly, a buyer should never transfer money unless the goods/service is transferred or performed. Thirdly, when doing international business deals ALWAYS hire reputable international business lawyers that will facilitate the sale and transfer of goods/service rendered.

There is no way Eze would have gotten a red cent until I had the goods in my hand or it was properly confirmed by customs. Some companies have a deposit sale practice where a buyer pays a certain percentage of the total sale to get half shipment on the way then pay the remainder for the last shipment.

Eze must have graduated from Scamming for the Beginners school.
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by Nobody: 1:59am On May 22, 2012
No i prefer Google.
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by MrsChima(f): 2:02am On May 22, 2012
MsDarkSkin: No i prefer Google.

SMH.
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by Nobody: 2:07am On May 22, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

SMH.

MSN? undecided
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by MrsChima(f): 2:18am On May 22, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

MSN? undecided

Bing! angry angry
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by Nobody: 2:39am On May 22, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Bing! angry angry

Look here gawdemit! angry

DOGPILE and that's my final offer. angry

lol hey sis. Let's move to St. Lucia cheesy
I just read on on my Jamo news apps that their island is trying to make
free wifi an island wide thing. Free internet in paradise?!
hell yeah! cheesy cheesy
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by Nobody: 2:50am On May 22, 2012
kambili190: so happy to see people with moral values here. your mamas must be very proud of you. thumbs up!

I was just wondering whether some people in here will tell Jesus on the judgement day: I cheated and I stole from people, I did a lot of harm to my country and the rest of the world but hey I believed everyone did so, so what's the matter! grin

Trust me. Many will be denied access beyond those gates! grin grin
LOL! I can picture some big Bouncer size Angel handing out "appeal forms" LMAO!!!
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by MrsChima(f): 2:58am On May 22, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

Look here gawdemit! angry

DOGPILE and that's my final offer. angry

lol hey sis. Let's move to St. Lucia cheesy
I just read on on my Jamo news apps that their island is trying to make
free wifi an island wide thing. Free internet in paradise?!
hell yeah! cheesy cheesy

I ain't going to SL just to get on the internet! SL got some fiooone ass island men! WHoooooweee!
Re: Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy? by Nobody: 11:35am On May 22, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

I ain't going to SL just to get on the internet! SL got some fiooone ass island men! WHoooooweee!

Good point wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Sues Adamawa Pastor For Deceiving Her With Marriage Promises / Ladies love-vendor Their Friends To Their Fathers - Ossai Success, Okowa’s Aide Claims / Share Experience About An Emotional Moment With Your Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.