Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,908 members, 7,952,654 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:19 PM

Turn Your Passion Into A Small Business - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Turn Your Passion Into A Small Business (7309 Views)

Turning Your Passion To Profit / NEED A SMALL BUSINESS To Do? Check In(serious Minded Business Individuals Only!) / Turn Your Passion Into Profit!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turn Your Passion Into A Small Business by otajipopo: 11:08am On Apr 06, 2012
Very nice and useful post
Re: Turn Your Passion Into A Small Business by jidowu84: 1:01pm On Apr 06, 2012
On point, on point 9ice one
Re: Turn Your Passion Into A Small Business by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 06, 2012
life_style:

The question i will like to ask you is this; how long can you sleep ? If you can sleep for 10 days without waking up then you can make something out of it. Sleep for 10days and your name will be in the Guinness world book of record. tongue

You can make money from anything just make sure you do it the way it has not been done.

Bros I never thought of that. That won't be a problem. Please if you have an idea of the person with the latest record and how much this can fetch me let me know. Meanwhile I don't want a one time shot it should be business all year round. thanks
Re: Turn Your Passion Into A Small Business by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 06, 2012
I am a passion builder. You can follow me on www.advancedbusinessclass.com everyhting you need to succeed in business is what we stand for. Skills. Finance, consultancy. Everything. Join us today
Re: Turn Your Passion Into A Small Business by lifestyle1(m): 8:28pm On Apr 06, 2012
woodcook:

Bros I never thought of that. That won't be a problem. Please if you have an idea of the person with the latest record and how much this can fetch me let me know. Meanwhile I don't want a one time shot it should be business all year round. thanks

Forget abt the money set the record first then money will come : http://senseforcents..com/2006/03/longest-sleep.html
Re: Turn Your Passion Into A Small Business by brainchild78(m): 10:26pm On Apr 06, 2012
In a few words, passion is the prerequisite for financial success in any given business venture.

1 Like

Re: Turn Your Passion Into A Small Business by deleo16(m): 11:28pm On Apr 06, 2012
nice thread ur passion would lead to ur success it just matter of time before money chase u up and down
Re: Turn Your Passion Into A Small Business by CuteTj(m): 12:00am On Apr 07, 2012
deleo16: nice thread ur passion would lead to ur success it just matter of time before money chase u up and down
Passion + Strategy + Hardwork= Success. Passion alone won't make your business successful. Why do you think majority of businessess close shop after a while?
Re: Turn Your Passion Into A Small Business by yamakuza: 7:06am On Apr 07, 2012
life_style:

Forget abt the money set the record first then money will come : http://senseforcents..com/2006/03/longest-sleep.html

so true. Ask Kaffy!
Re: Turn Your Passion Into A Small Business by YoungZedd1(m): 9:15am On Apr 07, 2012
Good article
Re: Turn Your Passion Into A Small Business by paradice: 12:19pm On Apr 07, 2012
Passion create energy but the danger about passion is passionately pursuing something u have no experience,knowledge not to talk of creating strategy(System) to achieve ur objective.
Re: Turn Your Passion Into A Small Business by Zintos(m): 1:29pm On Apr 08, 2012
Nice topic. Kip it up guyz
Re: Turn Your Passion Into A Small Business by Richardid: 2:22pm On Apr 08, 2012
Passion is the stroog love for something,but when that thing you love so much is not giving you anything then it now becomes a child play. When we read foreign books we should try to see if it is practicable heqe in nigeria. The passion in doing anx business is the MONEY I REPEAT MONEY

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / How Do I Set Up A Commercial Farming / Naira Depreciates To N367/$1 As Mpc Meeting Continues Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.