Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,492 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

I Saw The Lord Jesus Christ Smiling. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Saw The Lord Jesus Christ Smiling. (2670 Views)

I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor / Messages From Lord Jesus To Earth For Endtime And Rapture / An Urgent Message From The Lord Jesus: “i Am Coming!” (part Ix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw The Lord Jesus Christ Smiling. by DeCleff(m): 1:34am On Apr 06, 2012
It was an awesome experience for me and i know that this Easter celebration is special, and the grace of God is so strong and available to all men. I had a vision last sunday morning; in that vision i saw myself in a large congregation of believers. And Pastor David Ibiyeomie of Salvation Ministries was ministering, and the atmospher was charged as the congregation praised and worshipped God. Suddenly i saw the heaven opened and i saw a symbol of the blood of Jesus Christ looking very fresh and red in colour. Then i saw the Lord of Hosts, the King of the universe, the Lamb of God that taketh away the sins of the whole world JESUS CHRIST. He looked upon the congregation with Smiles as they praised God. That was the vision. So my beloved NLs lets take advantage of His grace this period amd amend our ways because Jesus Christ is coming again. God bless you all.
Re: I Saw The Lord Jesus Christ Smiling. by logicboy: 2:09am On Apr 06, 2012
Cocaine is a hell of a drug

1 Like

Re: I Saw The Lord Jesus Christ Smiling. by amor4ce(m): 2:25am On Apr 06, 2012
what did your Jesus look like? oyinbo?

1 Like

Re: I Saw The Lord Jesus Christ Smiling. by Heathen(m): 3:50am On Apr 06, 2012
bros, i think you need to visit a doctor
Re: I Saw The Lord Jesus Christ Smiling. by Callotti: 5:16am On Apr 06, 2012
Mu he he he he he he
Re: I Saw The Lord Jesus Christ Smiling. by Whymee: 6:21am On Apr 06, 2012
The recorded video of your dream should be with your regular hired camera man(men).
Who is also at the large congregation
Collect it from him and
Pls post the video on NL.

THE FEDERAL MINISTRY OF HEALTH CONFIRMS THAT DREAMERS ARE LIABLE TO TAKEN DRUGS
Re: I Saw The Lord Jesus Christ Smiling. by mkmyers45(m): 7:23am On Apr 06, 2012
logicboy: Cocaine is a hell of a drug
*Fall from Pulpit*
Re: I Saw The Lord Jesus Christ Smiling. by DeCleff(m): 7:41am On Apr 06, 2012
Heathen: bros, i think you need to visit a doctor
Am sure you think i just put this up but what i saw and said is true. And moreover i don't need a doctor to explain spiritual truths to me because they can't.
Re: I Saw The Lord Jesus Christ Smiling. by DeCleff(m): 7:46am On Apr 06, 2012
The natural man cannot receive the things of the Spirit of God for they are foolishness unto him neither can he know them because they are spiritually decerned.

1 Like

Re: I Saw The Lord Jesus Christ Smiling. by DeCleff(m): 7:58am On Apr 06, 2012
Whymee: The recorded video of your dream should be with your regular hired camera man(men).
Who is also at the large congregation
Collect it from him and
Pls post the video on NL.

THE FEDERAL MINISTRY OF HEALTH CONFIRMS THAT DREAMERS ARE LIABLE TO TAKEN DRUGS
Jesus asked Nicodemus, if i tell you earthly things and you don't believe; how will you believe if i tell you heavenly things? The same question goes to you. If i said what i saw and you don't believe rather you called me a dreamer using drugs; how will you believe if i told you that Jesus Christ has saved and made you righteous already?

1 Like

Re: I Saw The Lord Jesus Christ Smiling. by Miroslavklose: 7:59am On Apr 06, 2012
DeCleff: The natural man cannot receive the things of the Spirit of God for they are foolishness unto him neither can he know them because they are spiritually decerned.
good for u though, but NL is the wrong place to share this kind of experience. May Facebook or Twitter
Re: I Saw The Lord Jesus Christ Smiling. by newmi(m): 10:14am On Apr 06, 2012
What a larger than life experience, you know to see Jesus Christ is something one can't really conjour the most appropriate lexeme or adjective to describe and explain in the language of any people. l have experiences that for many year l still find it a big challenge to communicate appropriately to others.
Re: I Saw The Lord Jesus Christ Smiling. by Whymee: 10:26am On Apr 06, 2012
DeCleff: It was an awesome experience for me and i know that this Easter celebration is special, and the grace of God is so strong and available to all men. I had a vision last sunday morning; in that vision i saw myself in a large congregation of believers. And Pastor David Ibiyeomie of Salvation Ministries was ministering, and the atmospher was charged as the congregation praised and worshipped God. Suddenly i saw the heaven opened and i saw a symbol of the blood of Jesus Christ looking very fresh and red in colour. Then i saw the Lord of Hosts, the King of the universe, the Lamb of God that taketh away the sins of the whole world JESUS CHRIST. He looked upon the congregation with Smiles as they praised God. That was the vision. So my beloved NLs lets take advantage of His grace this period amd amend our ways because Jesus Christ is coming again. God bless you all.

Apostle Paul of the year,

The is exactly how Christianity begin,

Dreams, imagination, fallacies, thought, reports gathered here and there, stories, tales, taboo, traditions, customs, event, account etc all wrap and binded and finally given a name, HOLY SCRIPTURE. HOLY BOOK, GOD'S WORD, INSPIRED BY HOLY GHOST, ...
Re: I Saw The Lord Jesus Christ Smiling. by DeCleff(m): 11:38am On Apr 06, 2012
newmi: What a larger than life experience, you know to see Jesus Christ is something one can't really conjour the most appropriate lexeme or adjective to describe and explain in the language of any people. l have experiences that for many year l still find it a big challenge to communicate appropriately to others.
You are right and i have seen Christ in different ways but in this case i decided to share it with others because of the spiritual importance of the Easter period. Am convinced within me that the love, grace and mercies of our God is very much available to bring salvation to the lost this period.
Re: I Saw The Lord Jesus Christ Smiling. by DeCleff(m): 11:45am On Apr 06, 2012
Whymee:

Apostle Paul of the year,

The is exactly how Christianity begin,

Dreams, imagination, fallacies, thought, reports gathered here and there, stories, tales, taboo, traditions, customs, event, account etc all wrap and binded and finally given a name, HOLY SCRIPTURE. HOLY BOOK, GOD'S WORD, INSPIRED BY HOLY GHOST, ...
I forgive you and pray that God won't lay it as a charge against you.
Re: I Saw The Lord Jesus Christ Smiling. by DeCleff(m): 11:50am On Apr 06, 2012
Miroslav klose: good for u though, but NL is the wrong place to share this kind of experience. May Facebook or Twitter
Hahaha NL is infact one of best place to share my awesome experience so that people like you will know that Jesus Christ did everything just to save you.
Re: I Saw The Lord Jesus Christ Smiling. by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 06, 2012
DeCleff: Suddenly i saw the heaven opened

I'm curious. When you ay, "the heaven opened". hat eactly do you mean?

do you mean that the atmosphere opened up or do you mean that the "spacetime" fabric ripped open? or maybe something else.
Re: I Saw The Lord Jesus Christ Smiling. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 06, 2012
Miroslav klose: Facebook or Twitter

Where idiotic groupthink reigns supreme.
Re: I Saw The Lord Jesus Christ Smiling. by lepasharon(f): 9:48pm On Apr 06, 2012

grin grin
Re: I Saw The Lord Jesus Christ Smiling. by lepasharon(f): 9:49pm On Apr 06, 2012
What did jesus look like,was he white or asian?
Re: I Saw The Lord Jesus Christ Smiling. by rastamouse: 12:04am On Apr 07, 2012
May GOD bless you my bro. I know that our LORD is with us and I am glad that HE revealed HIMSELF to you expecially at this period. Stay blessed my brother and never be ashamed of your belief!

1 Like

Re: I Saw The Lord Jesus Christ Smiling. by DeCleff(m): 12:16am On Apr 07, 2012
Martian:

I'm curious. When you ay, "the heaven opened". hat eactly do you mean?

do you mean that the atmosphere opened up or do you mean that the "spacetime" fabric ripped open? or maybe something else.
what i meant was heaven where Jesus is, was opened and i saw Him. Meanwhile science can't prove this but its not an earthly event
Re: I Saw The Lord Jesus Christ Smiling. by DeCleff(m): 12:17am On Apr 07, 2012
rastamouse: May GOD bless you my bro. I know that our LORD is with us and I am glad that HE revealed HIMSELF to you expecially at this period. Stay blessed my brother and never be ashamed of your belief!
Thanks my beloved and remain blessed.
Re: I Saw The Lord Jesus Christ Smiling. by procedure: 9:37am On Apr 07, 2012
Wow but jesus is real. He has always reveal himself to people. But some people would always want to reveal their foolishness by making a mockery of other people encounter with christ. Well of a truth every soul that comes into this world will still know the truth either in the life time or after. So keep mocking, and keep shunning god's love .he who laugh last laugh longest.
Re: I Saw The Lord Jesus Christ Smiling. by LogicMind: 9:45am On Apr 07, 2012
so please tell us what he looked like racially.
Re: I Saw The Lord Jesus Christ Smiling. by mazaje(m): 9:52am On Apr 07, 2012
Logic Mind: so please tell us what he looked like racially.

His face was like that of the sun. . His teeth like diamonds. . .His hair as white as snow and were flowing like the greatest water falls. . .His hands so pure like gold. . .
Re: I Saw The Lord Jesus Christ Smiling. by DeCleff(m): 10:58am On Apr 07, 2012
procedure: Wow but jesus is real. He has always reveal himself to people. But some people would always want to reveal their foolishness by making a mockery of other people encounter with christ. Well of a truth every soul that comes into this world will still know the truth either in the life time or after. So keep mocking, and keep shunning god's love .he who laugh last laugh longest.
May the beauty of Christ overshadow you and be revealed in your everyday life. Amen!!!
Re: I Saw The Lord Jesus Christ Smiling. by DeCleff(m): 11:00am On Apr 07, 2012
mazaje:

His face was like that of the sun. . His teeth like diamonds. . .His hair as white as snow and were flowing like the greatest water falls. . .His hands so pure like gold. . .
. Thanks
Re: I Saw The Lord Jesus Christ Smiling. by DeCleff(m): 11:08am On Apr 07, 2012
Logic Mind: so please tell us what he looked like racially.
He revealed Himself to me the way i can bear because if He revealed Himself the way He is, then i must drop down.
Re: I Saw The Lord Jesus Christ Smiling. by LogicMind: 1:23pm On Apr 07, 2012
DeCleff: He revealed Himself to me the way i can bear because if He revealed Himself the way He is, then i must drop down.

so you don't know what he looks like even though you saw him smile?
Re: I Saw The Lord Jesus Christ Smiling. by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 07, 2012
DeCleff: what i meant was heaven where Jesus is, was opened and i saw Him.

Ok it opened. You said you looked up as it opened. Did you look up from this planet or were you in another place/planet/plain/spritual realm when this "heaven" opened up?

DeCleff: Meanwhile science can't prove this but its not an earthly event

Like anything you believe in or say relies on proof. All you need is a bunch of likeminded drones to nod along and say AMEN!!!
Re: I Saw The Lord Jesus Christ Smiling. by OmoPastor(m): 1:39pm On Apr 07, 2012
@ op

Mat 7:6 Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Christianity And Pagan Ideas. / Christianity Is The Most Confused Religion On Earth!!! / Atheist And A Christian In Danger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.