Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

I Saw The Lord Jesus Christ Smiling. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Saw The Lord Jesus Christ Smiling. (2675 Views)

I Saw An Aircraft Filled With Blood – Pastor Chris Okafor / Messages From Lord Jesus To Earth For Endtime And Rapture / An Urgent Message From The Lord Jesus: “i Am Coming!” (part Ix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw The Lord Jesus Christ Smiling. by Kay17: 1:58pm On Apr 07, 2012
DeCleff: what i meant was heaven where Jesus is, was opened and i saw Him. Meanwhile science can't prove this but its not an earthly event
Of course, you wouldn't be able to prove it, because ignorance lives outside knowledge.
Re: I Saw The Lord Jesus Christ Smiling. by joe4christ(m): 2:19pm On Apr 07, 2012
OmoPastor: @ op

Mat 7:6 Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

God bless you bro, for you've not stated this scripture cos you knew it but because it was revealed to you by the father.
For this scripture sums it up!
Re: I Saw The Lord Jesus Christ Smiling. by LogicMind: 2:24pm On Apr 07, 2012
lol
Re: I Saw The Lord Jesus Christ Smiling. by DeCleff(m): 2:52pm On Apr 07, 2012
Logic Mind:

so you don't know what he looks like even though you saw him smile?
i never said that, rather i said He revealed Himself to me the way i can bear.
Re: I Saw The Lord Jesus Christ Smiling. by LogicMind: 2:57pm On Apr 07, 2012
DeCleff: i never said that, rather i said He revealed Himself to me the way i can bear.

look at the heading of the topic. you said "I saw the lord jesus christ smilling"

So you saw him smiling right? However you don't know what he looked like because of the way he chose to reveal himself to you?

He doesn't want his self revelation unbearable for a poor soul like you even though he has the power to make it bearable. What love!

Me thinks he's hiding something but that's my opinion.
Re: I Saw The Lord Jesus Christ Smiling. by DeCleff(m): 2:59pm On Apr 07, 2012
[quote author=Kay 17]
Of course, you wouldn't be able to prove it, because ignorance lives outside knowledge.[/quote ] I see you can prove everything right? So tell me how bones grows in the womb of a woman? How can a virgin become pregnant?
Re: I Saw The Lord Jesus Christ Smiling. by DeCleff(m): 3:06pm On Apr 07, 2012
Logic Mind:

look at the heading of the topic. you said "I saw the lord jesus christ smilling"

So you saw him smiling right? However you don't know what he looked like because of the way he chose to reveal himself to you?

He doesn't want his self revelation unbearable for a poor soul like you even though he has the power to make it bearable. What love!

Me thinks he's hiding something but that's my opinion.
How come you so desperate to know His description? Why doubt about the truth? God visited Abraham in form of a man, Jesus came to the world in human flesh so in that same manner did the Master revealed Himself to me. Hope that settles your doubting mind?
Re: I Saw The Lord Jesus Christ Smiling. by lepasharon(f): 3:11pm On Apr 07, 2012
because IF U SAW A WHITE JESUS,IT AINT JESUS YU SAW!^
Re: I Saw The Lord Jesus Christ Smiling. by LogicMind: 3:16pm On Apr 07, 2012
DeCleff: How come you so desperate to know His description? Why doubt about the truth? God visited Abraham in form of a man, Jesus came to the world in human flesh so in that same manner did the Master revealed Himself to me. Hope that settles your doubting mind?

I am not doubting. I am assuming that one who is fortunate enough to see the smiling face of jesus christ would at least recognise what race his face resembles most.
we know he looked jewish while he was on earth but has he changed since? I think you are unto something here and if the lord chose you, you have walk the walk. you have no choice. you have to reveal what you saw exactly so that blasphemers can shut up. twisting things up will only strengthen doubters.

please tell us if he looks more like adenuga or netaynahu or tevez or hung kwon hin, or mr smith or if he has changed sex and is now a girl. has he aged or does he still look 33 years old?

why was he smiling, do you know. I always smile after good se.x but I guess the lord doesn't do it with women so i wonder why he was smiling at you. hmm

please enlighten us.
Re: I Saw The Lord Jesus Christ Smiling. by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 07, 2012
Logic Mind:

please tell us if he looks more like adenuga or netaynahu or tevez or hung kwon hin, or mr smith or if he has changed sex and is now a girl. has he aged or does he still look 33 years old?

Re: I Saw The Lord Jesus Christ Smiling. by amor4ce(m): 3:55am On Apr 08, 2012
The name of the Son of God is not Jesus, hence I cannot accept / believe the OP's "vision".
Re: I Saw The Lord Jesus Christ Smiling. by joe4christ(m): 7:55am On Apr 08, 2012
amor4ce: The name of the Son of God is not Jesus, hence I cannot accept / believe the OP's "vision".

So what's the name of your god's son?
Re: I Saw The Lord Jesus Christ Smiling. by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 08, 2012
You have an obvious symptom of Acute Malaria, I advise you seek medical attention before its too late.
Re: I Saw The Lord Jesus Christ Smiling. by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 08, 2012
Whymee:

Apostle Paul of the year,

The is exactly how Christianity begin,

Dreams, imagination, fallacies, thought, reports gathered here and there, stories, tales, taboo, traditions, customs, event, account etc all wrap and binded and finally given a name, HOLY SCRIPTURE. HOLY BOOK, GOD'S WORD, INSPIRED BY HOLY GHOST, ...

exactly what am thinking
Re: I Saw The Lord Jesus Christ Smiling. by Kay17: 1:51pm On Apr 08, 2012
joe4christ:

Gods are just like humans, they smell, they talk, they see, they have sons, they have marriages, sometimes they have sex, they also smile. I guess if god has a human reflection.
Re: I Saw The Lord Jesus Christ Smiling. by lepasharon(f): 3:27pm On Apr 08, 2012
joe4christ:

His name is YAHOSHUA! not jesus
Re: I Saw The Lord Jesus Christ Smiling. by plappville(f): 3:54pm On Apr 08, 2012
OmoPastor: @ op

Mat 7:6 Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

SCRIPTURE !!!!
Re: I Saw The Lord Jesus Christ Smiling. by adameve: 4:03pm On Apr 08, 2012
If you’ll take a bit of time to really think about his experience, you’ll see that your vision of “symbol of the blood of Jesus Christ looking very fresh and red in colour” is good proof that we made up God. Visions of Mary, Allah, Jesus, Zeus, and the 2000+ other Gods [url]http://wecreatedgod.com/a-list-of-gods/ [/url]we made up are a very normal part of human nature. Because our mind plays tricks with our imagination, misinformed people have always assumed some God was communicating with them. Take a little time to learn about how and why we created God, and you’ll see your experience is not unique. And, there is nothing supernatural in it. It’s normal and you can understand it.
[url]http://wecreatedgod.com/where-god-is-found/ [/url]
Re: I Saw The Lord Jesus Christ Smiling. by IdiAmin2(m): 9:28pm On Apr 08, 2012
[b][/b][b][/b]Hope the information below will be of use to you

Diagnosis: Delusions of grandeur

Delusions of grandeur are the manifestation of a psychopathological condition in which a person has fantasies of power, wealth, and omnipotence. These people often also have an inflated sense of self-esteem, and may hold an obsession with grandiose or extravagant things or actions. Even when presented with evidence contradicting their delusions, they will still cling to their erroneous beliefs. The term is sometimes used by people to refer to someone who exaggerates the amount of power and importance that he or she has, but this downplays the seriousness of an actual medical diagnosis.

When a person has delusions of grandeur, he may believe that he has extraordinary powers or is famous. Some people with this condition think they are famous historical figures; or they believe they saw historial figures which may be rooted in religious believes; for example they believe they have seen God, or some figure in their religious lietrature. The mentally ill person who thinks he is Napoleon may be one of the most common media references to this delusion. Patients who firmly possess such unrealistic beliefs may eventually harm themselves physically, mentally, or emotionally. A person who thinks he has special powers, for example, might jump off a building because he genuinely believes he can fly.

Treatment
Delusions of grandeur cannot be treated directly as they are typically a symptom of a larger illness rather than a condition in and of themselves. In order to treat delusions caused by a mental illness, a professional must diagnose the underlying condition and treat that, and the delusions may fade over time. Talk therapy is used in many cases, although people with this condition often feel they do not need the help. When caused by drug use, delusions and other psychological effects usually disappear over time after the drug wears off.

[b][/b]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atheist And A Christian In Danger / The Bible Is The Word Of God / A Fresh Purschase -pastor chris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.