Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,389 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Obasanjo Denies Ever Requesting For 3rd Term.. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Denies Ever Requesting For 3rd Term.. (7896 Views)

Obasanjo Denies Snubbing Jonathan, Shagari, Other Ex-presidents / Akiolu Slams Obasanjo, Denies Endorsing Buhari / Obasanjo Denies Calling For Revolution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Denies Ever Requesting For 3rd Term.. by hakanai(m): 8:46am On Apr 07, 2012
Obj na the same way you always deny things.The same you will send ministers to dialogue with labor unions and then come back to say i didn't send them.The same you had Fani Kayode make a public announcement and you said he didn't tell you even where he said it went through your desk and was approved.I think you are in the habit of denying issues where you have failed woefully. No be today!!! Abi you are having selective amnesia.Okay for the benefit of doubt,since it was against your wish what efforts did you make to dissociate from the persons doing the bidding
Re: Obasanjo Denies Ever Requesting For 3rd Term.. by ekwynwa1: 8:47am On Apr 07, 2012
[quote author=cjfavour] ITS ONLY IN NIGERIA DT ONE MAN CAN MAKE ANOTHER GOVERNOR.IS KEN NNAMANI NT BETTER THAN THIS ANTI LABOUR GOV IN ENUGU? KEN DID NT CONTEST BCS HE KNOWS DT AFTER SHOOTING DOWN OBJ'S THIRD TERM AMBITION,HE WILL NT ALLOW HIM TO WIN PDP PRIMARIES.HE DID NT CONTEST.I WAS IN NIGERIA WHEN ALL THESE WERE HAPPENING,SO I KNOW BETTER.OBJ IS A LIAR FRM D PIT OF HELL. CHECK HIS TENURE AND SEE D TYPE OF LIES HE AND HIS CRONIES FED D PPL. I WILL NT FORGET DT OBJ COMMISSIONED SECOND NIGER BRIDGE WITH FESTIVITY BT DID NT AWARD D CONTRACT.[/quote

Yes it happens in Nigeria; Tinubu made Fashola governor in Lagos state, Goodluck made Dickson governor in Bayelsa state, Chris Uba made Ngige governor in Anambra state,Chimaroke Nnamani made Chime governor in Enugu state,James Ibori made uduagha governor in Delta state. etc
Ken Nnamani is not better than Sullivan chime in anyway. Yes ken did not contest cos OBJ did not give him a positive nod; he knew that he can not win PDP gubernatorial ticket without the ample support of his state governor or Aso rock which OBJ vehemently refused to give him for reasons best known to him.
Re: Obasanjo Denies Ever Requesting For 3rd Term.. by hakanai(m): 8:59am On Apr 07, 2012
1025:

@obasanjo,
you are just mad. you wanted third term and not only did God refuse to listen to you, Bush said no to u and nigerians said no, ait said no and they were beaten like common criminals. obasanjo some of the things you wanted, satan gave u not God example was when u wanted to sleep with ur daughter in law and satan gave her to u.
obasanjo, u wanted iyabo to win another term in the senate but God and ogun state ppl refused.
obasanjo was in imo state twice to convince imo ppl to vote eng. Charles Ugwo but God and imo ppl said no.
obasanjo wanted soludo as the gov of anambra state and God did not look his way.
obasanjo wanted orjo uzor kalu to be jailed but both satan and God said no.
u wanted to win west and tinubu said no to u.
obasanjo, according to ur old and backward reasoning, if God always give u what u want, why did God not give u steady electricity for which u stole over $16B abi u no want light as a man of darkness?
abeg, is it true that you(obasanjo) just resigned to context pdp youth leader?

Guy thank you very much.This our leaders wey dey like play holy!!! ABeg include corruption to the list and haliburton,where president tell us say no be am, na someboy for em office collect bribe and he plead make the person return some part and get pardon.Now the person no return anything and is free.
Re: Obasanjo Denies Ever Requesting For 3rd Term.. by procedure: 9:13am On Apr 07, 2012
Silence is acceptance except u dont know the issues at hand. Why is he saying it now. As the president then his spokes man could have cleared the air. He is an hypocrite.
Re: Obasanjo Denies Ever Requesting For 3rd Term.. by cjfavour(m): 10:10am On Apr 07, 2012
dmainboss: As much as you might like or dislike Obj, the fact is, he never asked anyone for third term. and there is no proof he did. Saying some senators. were offered Ghana must go does not in anyway prove anything.

And to hear some senators coming. out to say they rejected such huge sums because of their conscience is laughable. Isn't it these same thieving senators and reps? That are robbing us blind? When did they finally develope a conscience? funny.

The truth is if baba really wanted a third term, he could have done it. Like him or hate him but he is the strongest Nigerian alive. Without him the country could have split by now. No other Nigerian commands respect from North to south like OBJ. He is the only national leader in Nigeria today. All other leaders are sectional leaders.

He probably nurtured the thought and maybe kept mute to observe public opinion but those are not in any way evil and every man has a right to think or imagine anything. And there is no proof he directly or indirectly made moves to push it.
i believe he didnt pay u to launder his image bcs i know he's stingy. 2, u cannot prove dt he did nt demand for 3rd term bt i can prove he did. The bill to change d constitution dnt 4get was an executive bill.who signed it?you?if he did nt demand or care for it why didnt he stop his close associates frm canvassing for it?do you still remember his interview with cnn dt period?did he deny it then? Who gave the money dt was brought to d national assembly? OBJ national leader dt unites nigeria my foot.are u aware that all the northern senators voted against d evil bill for tenure elongation?infact why is he lying now?what does he want to achieve? Are u aware that it will be difficult for a corrupt case to be exposed without mentioning this man's name? Why are u even defending him?the OBJ i know will later turn against u if you both knows personally.
Re: Obasanjo Denies Ever Requesting For 3rd Term.. by cjfavour(m): 10:19am On Apr 07, 2012
[quote author=Ekwy + Nwa][/quote] i know it happens in 9ja. I just want to point out dt its an indictment on him. A dent on his holy and righteous self. He think that its evry nigerians that suffers amnesia.
Re: Obasanjo Denies Ever Requesting For 3rd Term.. by obongoboy: 11:08am On Apr 07, 2012
Kolababa: Does this man called Obasanjo think that Nigerians are fools?
The bill for tenure enlogation was an executive bill not a legislative bill as he claimed. That one by the way. Go and ask Former Rasheed Ladoja of Oyo State, he said his impeachment was not from Adedibu as people believed, Adedibu was just used by Obasanjo to deal with him for turning down the third term proposal. He said in 2005, OBJ called him and other SouthWest Governors excluding Lagos that was under AD that he wanted to amend the constitution for him to do third term and tat he wanted his SW PDP Governors to reach out to other governors on it. Ladoja said that he told Obasanjo plainly there in Otta that it was not possible and he would not be part of the agenda to amend the constitution for any personal gain. Because of this, OBJ marked him and he then sided Adedibu to make sure they got him out office by all means, legally or illegally.
Even Fayose said it that OBJ can tell others that he did not want third term but he cannot say it to his face, Fayose. He said he wrote the minute of the meeting they held in Aso Villa with Akala representing Oyo State where he introduced Akala as the new Oyo Governor when Ladoja was still in power. He said when Oyinlola sked why Akala, OBJ replied that Ladoja would be removed for stiffneckedness. He told them Ladoja dared him and as a result, his days are numbered as the governor.
Why is he now saying he did not want the third term.
OBJ IS A BLOODY LIAR.
...... somebody who can have sex with his son's wife can denie anything. OBANSANJO. .... wife snatcher .. vote rigger..armed robber ..cultist.. national treasure looter... lier ... shameless old man...narrowly escaped to Be an ex convict. which he will Be soonest... TAKE A LOOK BELOW O JAREEEEE

Re: Obasanjo Denies Ever Requesting For 3rd Term.. by 1025: 11:10am On Apr 07, 2012
na the same beast that changed pdp constitution to make himself the only nigerian qualified to be the BOT chairman of pdp. he is a power drunk idiot. even when his daughter in law confessed to sleeping with him, he will lie to his grave. any man capable of sleeping with his son's wife can do anything.
Re: Obasanjo Denies Ever Requesting For 3rd Term.. by obongoboy: 12:34pm On Apr 07, 2012
1025:

@obasanjo,
you are just mad. you wanted third term and not only did God refuse to listen to you, Bush said no to u and nigerians said no, ait said no and they were beaten like common criminals. obasanjo some of the things you wanted, satan gave u not God example was when u wanted to sleep with ur daughter in law and satan gave her to u.
obasanjo, u wanted iyabo to win another term in the senate but God and ogun state ppl refused.
obasanjo was in imo state twice to convince imo ppl to vote eng. Charles Ugwo but God and imo ppl said no.
obasanjo wanted soludo as the gov of anambra state and God did not look his way.
obasanjo wanted orjo uzor kalu to be jailed but both satan and God said no.
u wanted to win west and tinubu said no to u.
obasanjo, according to ur old and backward reasoning, if God always give u what u want, why did God not give u steady electricity for which u stole over $16B abi u no want light as a man of darkness?
abeg, is it true that you(obasanjo) just resigned to context pdp youth leader?
cjfavour: ITS ONLY IN NIGERIA DT ONE MAN CAN MAKE ANOTHER GOVERNOR.IS KEN NNAMANI NT BETTER THAN THIS ANTI LABOUR GOV IN ENUGU? KEN DID NT CONTEST BCS HE KNOWS DT AFTER SHOOTING DOWN OBJ'S THIRD TERM AMBITION,HE WILL NT ALLOW HIM TO WIN PDP PRIMARIES.HE DID NT CONTEST.I WAS IN NIGERIA WHEN ALL THESE WERE HAPPENING,SO I KNOW BETTER.OBJ IS A LIAR FRM D PIT OF HELL. CHECK HIS TENURE AND SEE D TYPE OF LIES HE AND HIS CRONIES FED D PPL. I WILL NT FORGET DT OBJ COMMISSIONED SECOND NIGER BRIDGE WITH FESTIVITY BT DID NT AWARD D CONTRACT.
cjfavour: ITS ONLY IN NIGERIA DT ONE MAN CAN MAKE ANOTHER GOVERNOR.IS KEN NNAMANI NT BETTER THAN THIS ANTI LABOUR GOV IN ENUGU? KEN DID NT CONTEST BCS HE KNOWS DT AFTER SHOOTING DOWN OBJ'S THIRD TERM AMBITION,HE WILL NT ALLOW HIM TO WIN PDP PRIMARIES.HE DID NT CONTEST.I WAS IN NIGERIA WHEN ALL THESE WERE HAPPENING,SO I KNOW BETTER.OBJ IS A LIAR FRM D PIT OF HELL. CHECK HIS TENURE AND SEE D TYPE OF LIES HE AND HIS CRONIES FED D PPL. I WILL NT FORGET DT OBJ COMMISSIONED SECOND NIGER BRIDGE WITH FESTIVITY BT DID NT AWARD D CONTRACT.

Re: Obasanjo Denies Ever Requesting For 3rd Term.. by Kolababa: 12:22pm On Apr 08, 2012
When we told some people here that Obasanjo is a liar about the third term, some semi illiterates on Nairaland were blindly supporting that bloody fool.
Please go and read Saturdays Punch of Today, 08/04/2012.. You will definitely know that Obasanjo is a big liar.
Re: Obasanjo Denies Ever Requesting For 3rd Term.. by dvee2: 3:52pm On Apr 08, 2012
Baba Iyabooo! lets give you the benefit of doubt and say you do not want third term. why then did you not come out then to stop your loyallist? I remember immedietly the bill was striked down,you call a meeting of your loyallist which was tellecast live and you thank them for their effort. Who doesnt know that you are istrumental to making David Mark the senate president today because he is one of your strong third term supporter. You openly hailed him for making these comment "some sanators are anti third term by the day,and pro third term by the night" at the floor of the NA.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Spends N14,000 Daily To Feed Each Prisoner- Minister / Super Eagles Line-up Against Cameroon If President Buhari Were The Chief Coach / VIDEO: See What Youths Did To Female Police During Lockdown In Delta State D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.