Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,060 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Do White People Yab Each Other The Way Black People Do To Each Other? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Do White People Yab Each Other The Way Black People Do To Each Other? (1289 Views)

Why Do Nigerians Look At White People As Advanced Humans / Do You Seriously Think Black People Are Equal To White People In Intelligence? / Why Do Nigerians Like To Yab(insult) people? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do White People Yab Each Other The Way Black People Do To Each Other? by solbil: 10:26am On Apr 06, 2012
i have not been out of the shores of nigeria before so i wonder if white people yab each other like black people do . For eg british yab germans becos they are germans and vice vesa, amricans agianst british or canadians etc. We see hausa against igbos or yoruba, tiv against idoma etc. We also have intra africa yabing like all of africa especially sa and ghana against nigeria. Do we have forums where white people yab each other too. Pls link me up if there is any.
Re: Do White People Yab Each Other The Way Black People Do To Each Other? by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:11pm On Apr 06, 2012
we are not against each other. we are just playing games. but we love each others.
Re: Do White People Yab Each Other The Way Black People Do To Each Other? by Rgp92: 2:25pm On Apr 06, 2012
Have you heard about ww1, ww2, yugoslavia war?
Re: Do White People Yab Each Other The Way Black People Do To Each Other? by lepasharon(f): 10:06pm On Apr 06, 2012
they yab the gingers grin
Re: Do White People Yab Each Other The Way Black People Do To Each Other? by Freesia(f): 12:05am On Apr 07, 2012
yeah they do I've witnessed the people of Northern England e.g Manchester,Liverpool, Newcastle yabbing each other with their southern counterparts London, Kent & Essex,they like to mock each others's accents.When they are finished they(the English) cross the border and start mocking the Welsh and the Scottish
Re: Do White People Yab Each Other The Way Black People Do To Each Other? by Afam4eva(m): 8:58am On Apr 07, 2012
Rgp92: Have you heard about ww1, ww2, yugoslavia war?

I guess this is worse than yab.
Re: Do White People Yab Each Other The Way Black People Do To Each Other? by Ptolomeus(m): 9:34pm On Apr 12, 2012
Yes, logically, that occurs everywhere.
Re: Do White People Yab Each Other The Way Black People Do To Each Other? by gst101: 7:26pm On Apr 14, 2012
Freesia: yeah they do I've witnessed the people of Northern England e.g Manchester,Liverpool, Newcastle yabbing each other with their southern counterparts London, Kent & Essex,they like to mock each others's accents.When they are finished they(the English) cross the border and start mocking the Welsh and the Scottish
wait a min but i thought the english accent is one.i would like to hear how they yab each other

(1) (Reply)

- / Photo: Photos Of A Village In America Where The Yoruba Culture Is Being Practice / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.