Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Ask Anything And Find Out Answers About Your Man Or Men & Female Generally. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ask Anything And Find Out Answers About Your Man Or Men & Female Generally. (695 Views)

Who Cheats More: Women Or Men? / Debate: Who Should Be Blamed For Sex Before Marriage, Ladies Or Men? / What Type And Race Of Women or Men Are You Attracted To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ask Anything And Find Out Answers About Your Man Or Men & Female Generally. by matthee(m): 6:06pm On Apr 06, 2012
The truth is that we men are mean and knows what we want and how to go get it, since the female are easy to manipulate that is why men always have their ways, you be rest assured that you will find out some interesting things about your man and even men as a whole. all you need to do is ask and i will tell you. This is my email address in case you which to go private about it, (mattheweze@gmail.com) Please this is just for FUN ONLY grin. Do not go fighting your man, just know how to get along that's all. best of luck. Note men can also ask about their Girlfriends. Please indicate if you are a guy or gal. Thanks [i][/i]

(1) (Reply)

The Type Of Man You Should Never Date / Tomboys / Military

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.