Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,740 members, 7,827,730 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

My Problems (PART 3) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Problems (PART 3) (1184 Views)

EROT'IC STORY! The Betrayal After Sexual Pleasure (part 3) / ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 3) / My Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Problems (PART 3) by willsman(m): 6:39am On Apr 07, 2012
I am wondering here for love sake Sugar mummies and big time single matured ladies. Sex out side opposite is evil just like what i read in the Entertainment Express newspaper yesterday being Friday, 6/04/2012 if i'm not mistaken where those that are busy trying our creator being The Almighty God. They have produced toys in women form for men just for their sexual satisfaction. Kindly permit me to be matured here please. Now listen, there is no way broad day light and darkness can go together in this planet, no way. There must be naturally opposite sex to talk it out together, agree together, understand it together before the main action would be done satisfied to that respect and anything out that is evil and if you like believe or you leave it. Naturally, women have no power to ask for love from men but that's the thing strongly reserved for men and that is exactly what i have been campagning here from part 1. You can never make headway in life without some risks being involved and the thing you may they are risks could be what you have been praying for so long as far as i am concerned because i trust the man in me. And it is time serious Sugar mummies etc ask me on 0803 515 85 61 or williamsmike90@yahoo.com what am i talking about this energetic young man, isn't it? What are you waiting for? You can't die slowly and God must surely forbid that on your behalf okay? A stitch in time saves nine. A word is enough for the wise. I am still waiting.
Re: My Problems (PART 3) by Killz1(m): 7:28am On Apr 07, 2012
willsman: I am wondering here for love sake Sugar mummies and big time single matured ladies. Sex out side opposite is evil just like what i read in the Entertainment Express newspaper yesterday being Friday, 6/04/2012 if i'm not mistaken where those that are busy trying our creator being The Almighty God. They have produced toys in women form for men just for their sexual satisfaction. Kindly permit me to be matured here please. Now listen, there is no way broad day light and darkness can go together in this planet, no way. There must be naturally opposite sex to talk it out together, agree together, understand it together before the main action would be done satisfied to that respect and anything out that is evil and if you like believe or you leave it. Naturally, women have no power to ask for love from men but that's the thing strongly reserved for men and that is exactly what i have been campagning here from part 1. You can never make headway in life without some risks being involved and the thing you may they are risks could be what you have been praying for so long as far as i am concerned because i trust the man in me. And it is time serious Sugar mummies etc ask me on 0803 515 85 61 or williamsmike90@yahoo.com what am i talking about this energetic young man, isn't it? What are you waiting for? You can't die slowly and God must surely forbid that on your behalf okay? A stitch in time saves nine. A word is enough for the wise. I am still waiting.
Where's Part 1 & Part 2?
Re: My Problems (PART 3) by Idowuogbo(f): 1:21pm On Apr 07, 2012
Killz.:

Where's Part 1 & Part 2?
D guy dey craze na, imagine part 3 and he no get script for part1

Surfing ode!
Re: My Problems (PART 3) by xynerise: 1:25pm On Apr 07, 2012
This is extraneous undecided
Re: My Problems (PART 3) by Bisjosh(f): 5:24pm On Apr 07, 2012

Re: My Problems (PART 3) by willsman(m): 1:49pm On Apr 09, 2012
Please for further readings, part 1 and 2 can be seen in the 'Dating And Meet-Up' column in the 'ROMANCE' and make sure you scroll, search and have your self educated on what some Sugar mummies and well to do big time single ladies need that i am ever ready to give to any of them that will be so lucky to be handled by me and i bet she must surely beg me for more, more, more and more. To Your Success.
Re: My Problems (PART 3) by willsman(m): 1:52pm On Apr 09, 2012
But why not contact me on one-on-one at williamsmike90@yahoo.com or 0803 515 85 61? Feel free and talk to me Sugar mummies and big time single ladies i really know what you need. You cannot satisfy your selves in that way,isn't it? Act fast please.
Re: My Problems (PART 3) by willsman(m): 2:09pm On Apr 09, 2012
@Killz, i have answered your question right? And if you cannot contribute or write, construct new topics here, kindly learn from others that do.
Re: My Problems (PART 3) by Killz1(m): 4:26pm On Apr 09, 2012
willsman: @Killz, i have answered your question right? And if you cannot contribute or write, construct new topics here, kindly learn from others that do.
Kindly shut tha fcck up. . . Thank you in advance. . .

1 Like

Re: My Problems (PART 3) by willsman(m): 4:49pm On Apr 09, 2012
@Killz, you are welcome.

(1) (Reply)

Stephanie Okereke And Linus Idahosa Wedding Video / W / Ladies Is This Romantic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.