Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 3) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 3) (4578 Views)

ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 9 - Final Episode) / ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 7) / ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 3) by Aramideboss: 10:08am On Jan 28, 2016
[Please Our Official Site Is http://bestlovegoodies.com , the stories are all there, always visit to read our hot Romantic Stories And Hot Exposed Videos. We always provide you with things that make your day fun and not irrelevant celebrity Gossips. Visit Today And Be Our Loyal Reader. Thank you.
This Is The Continuation Of Part 2, for those who missed it, read it here : https://www.nairaland.com/2895316/romantic-story-landlady-daughters-tenant
She went crazy and started moaning out loud, "Bleep me, oh please Bleep me harder.....harder....yes..yes...yes" she cried. I felt pleasure knowing that 'i'm hitting it'. But the more pleasure came from watching her buttocks bounce off my dick. Oh! it seemed like playing with a thick baloon, slapping against my groin, giving me the happy feeling. . Soon, i noticed she has stopped moving her waist and now kept it still, welcoming my thrusts with either a wave of her hand or a shake of the head or slapping the bed. The harder i thrust, the closer she lies to the bed. Pretty soon, she was lying on her tommy with her ass up, her face buried in the pillow to muffle her screams but i could still make out the holy names "Jesus.....yes..God", sounded more like a prayer.
I slammed at it like a WWE champion and then I heard her moan a little bit louder. I went hard at it and she started making more noises, then I turned her to her back and held her two legs up and deepened my penetration. I moved slow and she liked it as she moved her hips in tune. . I started rotating my hips and she followed suit and moaned as her clit was also rubbed in the process. I drew out and came down in a single hard thrust, she sighed with pleasure. I did it again and got the same response. I started thrusting in a slow pace but not deep, but will often slam in deep.
Then suddenly i heard her moans change into a beautiful incessant tune. It was a chorus of one who's about to come. . I let her legs go but she held it on her own, then I slammed away. Thrusting deep and hard and moving my waist from side to side as i thrust. She moved her hands over my back and held me for a while, then she started whimpering and closed her legs around my waist as her body started shaking. The way she moved under me made me feel such pleasure that I felt my cum build up and ready to shoot. I let it go and filled her pussy with my juice as we both vibrated like two nokia 3310 mobile phones. I lay on top of her for a while and she still held me. Only then did i realise that the power was out and everywhere was hot and we were both sweating. . I got off her and she just looked at me.....no smiles, no joking words, nothing except a look of satisfaction on her face. She slowly got up and cleaned her body with my towel, found her blouse, put it on and tied her wrapper as well.
Then went into the sitting room, took the items i gave to her and left, not saying a word. I stood there naked, watching her leave, satisfied and confused. . The next couple of days was awkward for me. I would leave in the morning and come back in the evening when it was dark (talk about a hen being pursued by the ground). The way she left that day kept me watchful. One evening i was coming in when i met her at the gate leaving.
Dont be angry we could not post it all here, continue reading here : http://bestlovegoodies.com/forum2_theme_112626122.xhtml?tema=3
Please Our Official Site Is http://bestlovegoodies.com , the stories are all there, always visit to read our hot Romantic Stories And Hot Exposed Videos. We always provide you with things that make your day fun and not irrelevant celebrity Gossips. Visit Today And Be Our Loyal Reader. Thank you.
Re: ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 3) by Koredemv: 2:43pm On Jan 28, 2016
Teebillz Opens Up: “dorotiwa Is A Sharefull Giver”
Re: ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 3) by Koredemv: 4:46pm On Jan 28, 2016
Avant Garde Season 10 With Praiz In Abuja (Photos)
Re: ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 3) by Koredemv: 5:10pm On Jan 28, 2016
Apples In Nigeria Are Now Poisonous To Eat. Several Dead!
Re: ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 3) by Koredemv: 6:54pm On Jan 28, 2016
Who Do I Choose?
Re: ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 3) by Adekunleyb: 8:15pm On Jan 28, 2016
Pictures Of Actress Megan Good & Her Mother
Re: ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 3) by Adekunleyb: 9:24pm On Jan 28, 2016
Dating A Guy Who Sleeps With Almost All D Babes That Comes True The Office Door
Re: ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 3) by Adekunleyb: 11:18pm On Jan 28, 2016
Bloody Shirt Found Inside Michael Jackson's Bedroom
Re: ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 3) by Adekunleyb: 12:19am On Jan 29, 2016
"I Can Only Be A Sister To U And Not Ur Galfriend". How Annoying.
Re: ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 3) by Adekunleyb: 8:41am On Jan 29, 2016
More Photos From Chinedu(aki)ikedieze's Traditional Wedding With Nneoma
Re: ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 3) by Adekunleyb: 9:47am On Jan 29, 2016
Be Sincere With Yourself,who's The Most Beautiful?
Re: ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 3) by Adekunleyb: 12:11pm On Jan 29, 2016
Leonardo Dicaprio's New Look Has Ladies Gasping (photos)
Re: ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 3) by Adekunleyb: 1:48pm On Jan 29, 2016
9ice Vs Ruggedman: Talk I'm Listening Full Diss Song Released!
Re: ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 3) by Adekunleyb: 2:23pm On Jan 29, 2016
Phyno Changes Hairstyle Gets A Ponytail Style See Photos
Re: ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 3) by Adekunleyb: 3:41pm On Jan 29, 2016
Shocking:you Can't Believe What This 16-yr-old Girl Did To Break Guiness Record
Re: ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 3) by Adekunleyb: 6:17pm On Jan 29, 2016
Amazing!!! Superstars Who Look Alike With Different Origin (Photos)
Re: ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 3) by Adekunleyb: 7:29pm On Jan 29, 2016
Jackie Appiah And Peace Anyiam-osigwe To Receive F.A.C.E List Awards In New York
Re: ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 3) by Adekunleyb: 8:35pm On Jan 29, 2016
Adaure Achumba Is The Sexiest Female Newscaster On Tv In Nigeria
Re: ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 3) by Adekunleyb: 9:45pm On Jan 29, 2016
Singer Flavour Surrouded By Miley, Jayz, And Nicki Minaj (see Photos)
Re: ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 3) by Adekunleyb: 10:47pm On Jan 29, 2016
Comedian Gbenga Adeyinka Caught Red-handed Kissing Unknown Woman [PHOTOS]
Re: ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 3) by Adekunleyb: 11:34pm On Jan 29, 2016
JACK DANIEL who potrays himself as Andrew Harvey(GOLDIE's HUSBAND)
Re: ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 3) by Adekunleyb: 12:21am On Jan 30, 2016
Juliet Ibrahim Named The Most Beautiful Woman In West-africa
Re: ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 3) by Adekunleyb: 2:26am On Jan 30, 2016
: Ten Artistes You Might Not Know Are Producers ( Must read)
Re: ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 3) by Adekunleyb: 8:09am On Jan 30, 2016
Osondi Owendi Singer, Mc Loph Died In Ghastly Accident, wife injured (pics)

(1) (Reply)

Winks / Beyoncé Channels Yoruba Goddess Osun During Her 2017 Grammy Performance / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.