Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,540 members, 7,861,564 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:39 PM

Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission - Education (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission (199368 Views)

NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY 2012/2013 Academic Session POST UME / Federal University Of Agriculture,abeokuta (funaab) 2012/2013 Admission Thread / Admission To Olabisi Onabanjo University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (99) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by tayork(m): 7:57am On Oct 04, 2012
Abayomin70:

Tayo no fear no shit am going no where I wil always come and load u infomation d only tin dat can stop me from coming here is if I die
tnx bro..God will reward my man nd u cnt die nw wen pple lyk us de pray 4 u
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by KhalifaJr(m): 8:02am On Oct 04, 2012
Abayomin70:

WE
HOW MANY OF U
PLS Y ARE U LYIN NAAAAAA
U AV START AGAIN
SO IF U HAV PRINT UT OWN CAN U PLS GIV ME UR JAMB REG LET ME NO IF IS TRUE
Me give you my reg number ? You put charm for mouth ? Why would I lie about printing my acceptance fee reciept ? See why i said, YOU ARE COOL, BUT...... You Have No Sense Of Humour! Haven't you noticed I stopped asking you questions again ? OOU now have every detail on Recordsoft.

1 Like

Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by Kelvinprinzyy(m): 8:16am On Oct 04, 2012
DexxyAlebs: go check ur name nw, if u paid 4 d 1k stuff. And register quickly
guy abeg i paid yestaday bt am yet 2c my name so hw do i nw fil d form? I dnt knw if it might com up b4 d exam so dat i can fil it 2morow,pls explain wat 2do
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by KhalifaJr(m): 8:19am On Oct 04, 2012
And please when next you want to pass out informations, try and compose your grammar. Most people do the wrong thing because of your gbagaun and typo(s). When i met you, english was pretty hard to speak and you had to speak Yoruba. That's f***kin bad, man!
You and your friend looked like some Konvicts. I bought my jamb scratch cards for N1,000 each & at your shop it's N1,800 ? C'mon bro! Please, when doing online registration for the confused souls who would visit your shop, don't mess it up for them.
And to the rest of you freshers, every detail you need is on Recordsoft. BE SMART PLS!

1 Like

Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by oyedun82(m): 8:25am On Oct 04, 2012
tayor_k:
My aunt told me so they help me check at d admin in ps so my name was among
can U pls help me in checkin mine.
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by Djswaggs(m): 8:39am On Oct 04, 2012
No av nt printed it, it showin no record found
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by Abayomin70(m): 8:41am On Oct 04, 2012
KhalifaJr: Me give you my reg number ? You put charm for mouth ? Why would I lie about printing my acceptance fee reciept ? See why i said, YOU ARE COOL, BUT...... You Have No Sense Of Humour! Haven't you noticed I stopped asking you questions again ? OOU now have every detail on Recordsoft.

I av no sense of humor

Wat did I say rung dat u ar telin me dat I av no sense of humor

Easy u should av not say I don't av sense of humor

U said u live in abuja and u are coming from abuja d way I saw u in mini campus wit d jean ur ar putin on d shirt u are putin on and ur bag I swear u don't look lik some one dat av eva bin to abuja u look lik some one from my home town in ogun state

I pity u,pity ur life and pity ur family and pity ur stay here I no u,we av met inside mini campus if I see u in d dark I no u even with ur finger dat u av eat all of dem and u are coming down here and u are tellin me I don't av sense of humor,

Fear who u don't no dat u ar comin to where he as bin 4 mor dan 3 years,the day I saw u in mini campus do u tink if I want to harm and do u bad do u tink I won't,I don't walk alone and u see me dat day dat we are 2,if I wan to do u harn I won't come in person I wil jus send some one to teach u how to respect ur elders

U ar a kid but don't fear I am soldier dat wont kill d life he can not create or build but pls wen u get here and start ricivin lecture try watch how u talk cus it may land u where u won't like

And once again am sayin it again u av not print out ur acceptance fee ricipt u are talkin non sense

And bcus of u am going to d recordsoft office and ask if they av upload acceptance fee recipt for any one
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by Djswaggs(m): 8:46am On Oct 04, 2012
At every1, pls wen is d verificatns is startin
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by Pweetyhoney(f): 8:54am On Oct 04, 2012
waow, dis place is gettin tough nd hot buh cwiously SUM PPLE shld learn on how to talk to odas.
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 04, 2012
KhalifaJr: And please when next you want to pass out informations, try and compose your grammar. Most people do the wrong thing because of your gbagaun and typo(s). When i met you, english was pretty hard to speak and you had to speak Yoruba. That's f***kin bad, man!
You and your friend looked like some Konvicts. I bought my jamb scratch cards for N1,000 each & at your shop it's N1,800 ? C'mon bro! Please, when doing online registration for the confused souls who would visit your shop, don't mess it up for them.
And to the rest of you freshers, every detail you need is on Recordsoft. BE SMART PLS!
Damn!!!! Do u intend staying in OOU for the next 5 years? And you stroke your senior colleague like this? SMBH... You know nada....
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by Abayomin70(m): 9:08am On Oct 04, 2012
Pweetyhoney: waow, dis place is gettin tough nd hot buh cwiously SUM PPLE shld learn on how to talk to odas.

Long tome hop u get d ilustration about how to fill ur form online
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by Pweetyhoney(f): 9:32am On Oct 04, 2012
nope o abayomi, lyk i dnt even know wah xactly am goin to print out nd wat i will fill.
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by Pweetyhoney(f): 9:51am On Oct 04, 2012
lyk i jxt need to know d necessary steps nd outlines to take.
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by KhalifaJr(m): 10:25am On Oct 04, 2012
Abayomin70:

I av no sense of humor

Wat did I say rung dat u ar telin me dat I av no sense of humor

Easy u should av not say I don't av sense of humor

U said u live in abuja and u are coming from abuja d way I saw u in mini campus wit d jean ur ar putin on d shirt u are putin on and ur bag I swear u don't look lik some one dat av eva bin to abuja u look lik some one from my home town in ogun state

I pity u,pity ur life and pity ur family and pity ur stay here I no u,we av met inside mini campus if I see u in d dark I no u even with ur finger dat u av eat all of dem and u are coming down here and u are tellin me I don't av sense of humor,

Fear who u don't no dat u ar comin to where he as bin 4 mor dan 3 years,the day I saw u in mini campus do u tink if I want to harm and do u bad do u tink I won't,I don't walk alone and u see me dat day dat we are 2,if I wan to do u harn I won't come in person I wil jus send some one to teach u how to respect ur elders

U ar a kid but don't fear I am soldier dat wont kill d life he can not create or build but pls wen u get here and start ricivin lecture try watch how u talk cus it may land u where u won't like

And once again am sayin it again u av not print out ur acceptance fee ricipt u are talkin non sense

And bcus of u am going to d recordsoft office and ask if they av upload acceptance fee recipt for any one
You started it all. I was talking to freshers not YOU. The other day we met, you apologized for insulting me & i did the same, and we were cool. I would call to ask for assistance cuz i felt you are trustworthy and more mature. Then you came on nairaland to say, I'm lying on my reciept being printed ? JEEEZ!
And thank you. Please go and comfirm.

1 Like

Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by KhalifaJr(m): 10:29am On Oct 04, 2012
ogbeche77:
Damn!!!! Do u intend staying in OOU for the next 5 years? And you stroke your senior colleague like this? SMBH... You know nada....
One thing is certain: RESPECT IS RECIPROCAL. And Please, If he were my senior he wouldn't say I was lying. My senior would ask me how i did it or how the reciept is like. I Ain't No Kid !

1 Like

Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by KhalifaJr(m): 10:52am On Oct 04, 2012
I even got a mail from oousystemanalyst@yahoo.com (Olutoye Kehinde) telling me to go validate & print my reciept. That's how i got to know my reciept is ready. Kai Abayomi, I swear you are so annoying. But no qualms. Sh*t Happens !!!!!!!
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by Kelvinprinzyy(m): 11:01am On Oct 04, 2012
guy abeg giv me ur contact,need 2ask somtin,ur u can send me mail here kelvin.luckyboy at yahoo.com
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by Debolex: 11:17am On Oct 04, 2012
Khalifar or watever yur name is,use yur brain oo,give respect 2 wu respect is due 2,u better chill nd stop d braggin.Acceptance fee receipt might be out tat true but dat dosent mean u shld destroy sme1 image..Heaven help dose wu help demselve.Abuja or not Abuja we re still nigerian,nd moreover y cant u stay in dat Abuja wey u dey cme find Ogun state..Apologise and kip d shit off..After Acceptance fees i am tellin u,u will ask 4 help cus verification stuffs no easy,up nd down u go see naw!!!
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by Pweetyhoney(f): 11:24am On Oct 04, 2012
i disagree wif u o Debolex, if anyone shld apologize at all. it shld b both of dem cuz dey arguyse both at fault. u dnt ve to insult anyone. if khalifajr sed he has printed his receipt den fyn dats his buz nt ours xo i dnt c any reason y dey shld hurls words at each oda, u guys shl jxt learn to b patient.

2 Likes

Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by KhalifaJr(m): 11:47am On Oct 04, 2012
Pweetyhoney: i disagree wif u o Debolex, if anyone shld apologize at all. it shld b both of dem cuz dey arguyse both at fault. u dnt ve to insult anyone. if khalifajr sed he has printed his receipt den fyn dats his buz nt ours xo i dnt c any reason y dey shld hurls words at each oda, u guys shl jxt learn to b patient.
We are not fighting or having feud. He just made me look like a Liar and i was pissed. I'm cool with him tho. I like the guy & like I said, He is cool.
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by KhalifaJr(m): 11:51am On Oct 04, 2012
Debolex: Khalifar or watever yur name is,use yur brain oo,give respect 2 wu respect is due 2,u better chill nd stop d braggin.Acceptance fee receipt might be out tat true but dat dosent mean u shld destroy sme1 image..Heaven help dose wu help demselve.Abuja or not Abuja we re still nigerian,nd moreover y cant u stay in dat Abuja wey u dey cme find Ogun state..Apologise and kip d shit off..After Acceptance fees i am tellin u,u will ask 4 help cus verification stuffs no easy,up nd down u go see naw!!!
The name is Khalifa. And the reason I mentioned Abuja was cuz of the distance and not what the city is. Verification ? I'm always favoured.!!
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by draj93(m): 12:14pm On Oct 04, 2012
Any news abt d supplementary list for God sake
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by DexxyAlebs(m): 12:28pm On Oct 04, 2012
Debolex: Khalifar or watever yur name is,use yur brain oo,give respect 2 wu respect is due 2,u better chill nd stop d braggin.Acceptance fee receipt might be out tat true but dat dosent mean u shld destroy sme1 image..Heaven help dose wu help demselve.Abuja or not Abuja we re still nigerian,nd moreover y cant u stay in dat Abuja wey u dey cme find Ogun state..Apologise and kip d shit off..After Acceptance fees i am tellin u,u will ask 4 help cus verification stuffs no easy,up nd down u go see naw!!!
abayomi b ur broda? Freshers pls be smart, u can do virtually everything by urself, dnt let anyone 'bobo' u
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by DexxyAlebs(m): 12:39pm On Oct 04, 2012
KhalifaJr: The name is Khalifa. And the reason I mentioned Abuja was cuz of the distance and not what the city is. Verification ? I'm always favoured.!!
khalifa no 1 is threat to u, if u av a God, don't feel threatened, got ur points jawe
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by DexxyAlebs(m): 12:42pm On Oct 04, 2012
Kelvinprinzyy: guy abeg i paid yestaday bt am yet 2c my name so hw do i nw fil d form? I dnt knw if it might com up b4 d exam so dat i can fil it 2morow,pls explain wat 2do
guy hold ur teller incase it doesn't kum out 2mao! But registration is supposed to close today!
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by Djswaggs(m): 12:47pm On Oct 04, 2012
As any 1 knws d date of signing of verificatn form?
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by ReeOde(m): 1:39pm On Oct 04, 2012
I don't think the answer is yes. I went to the Academic Affairs Office yesterday, and i was told by two women who seems to be working in the office, as said by their boss, that "they should go and relax at home for now."
Checking at a 100level student's documents, a brother, his verification was done March this year, infact, he just balanced up his school fee... The most important thing is, printing out the required documents as instructed, doing the neccessary things required in time, and also, visiting Recordsoft for more update(s).
I sincerely appericate Mr Abayomi for is support. For some of us, which i strongly believe, part of our success is due to is information and some silly questions asked by others (which in turn, put more light and implies extra care and caution).
We keep asking questions like primary student, similar thing from the student of most institution during conversation, is why i decided to take that challenge, to further my education..."if they can, why won't i?"
Pls bro/sis, because we don't read the details thoroughly (and over again), we end up doing mistakes (i mean, mistake with the 's') resulting to several questions, killing the answers provided (the instructors).
Wish you all, well. Read and listen more...ask less.
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by Odunnu: 2:02pm On Oct 04, 2012
Someone whose name I wont mention already reported Khalifa as insulting/'abusing' another user. I have gone thru the thread and I havent seen the insult from him yet. Will someone help me with the post(s) please? Thank you.

@Abayomin: I hate threats, I really do hate threats. Threats of any sort activates the savage, animal part of me. I go extreme in dealing with anybody who threatens, thats me anyway.
Now, I beg you, stop threatening Khalifa. That you are the biggest boy aka the DOI in OOU doesnt give you the right to threaten him. I wont speak further, but i'm watching you closely.

2 Likes

Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by KhalifaJr(m): 2:07pm On Oct 04, 2012
DexxyAlebs: abayomi b ur broda? Freshers pls be smart, u can do virtually everything by urself, dnt let anyone 'bobo' u
Tell 'Em Bruh!
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by opaco3(m): 2:10pm On Oct 04, 2012
i wnt 2tank God..4d gud pple of naija..hapi indepence in areas nd in advance kos nw is gone
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by KhalifaJr(m): 2:14pm On Oct 04, 2012
DexxyAlebs: khalifa no 1 is threat to u, if u av a God, don't feel threatened, got ur points jawe
Thanx Bruh. Preciate Dat. Hebrews 13:5-6 said it all. Lol

1 Like

Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by KhalifaJr(m): 2:16pm On Oct 04, 2012
Odunnu: Someone whose name I wont mention already reported Khalifa as insulting/'abusing' another user. I have gone thru the thread and I havent seen the insult from him yet. Will someone help me with the post(s) please? Thank you.

@Abayomin: I hate threats, I really do hate threats. Threats of any sort activates the savage, animal part of me. I go extreme in dealing with anybody who threatens, thats me anyway.
Now, I beg you, stop threatening Khalifa. That you are the biggest boy aka the DOI in OOU doesnt give you the right to threaten him. I wont speak further, but i'm watching you closely.
Just like i said, I'm Always Favoured! Thank you ma'am!

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (99) (Reply)

LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread / All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013 / What GPA Is 2nd Class Upper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.