Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,546 members, 7,837,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission - Education (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission (199137 Views)

NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY 2012/2013 Academic Session POST UME / Federal University Of Agriculture,abeokuta (funaab) 2012/2013 Admission Thread / Admission To Olabisi Onabanjo University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (99) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by Emmett92: 3:05pm On Oct 04, 2012
KhalifaJr: And please when next you want to pass out informations, try and compose your grammar. Most people do the wrong thing because of your gbagaun and typo(s). When i met you, english was pretty hard to speak and you had to speak Yoruba. That's f***kin bad, man!
You and your friend looked like some Konvicts. I bought my jamb scratch cards for N1,000 each & at your shop it's N1,800 ? C'mon bro! Please, when doing online registration for the confused souls who would visit your shop, don't mess it up for them.
And to the rest of you freshers, every detail you need is on Recordsoft. BE SMART PLS!
HEAR HEAR cheesy shocked grin kHALIFA 3 - ABAYOMI70 1 OOOOOOOOOOH M SO LOVING THIS. LADIES AND GENTLEMEN PLACE YOUR BETS
ABAYOMI'S ODDS OF WINNING ARE 5/1 WHILE KHALIFAJR HAS 2/1 A DRAW IS UNLIKELY TO BE ON THE CARDS AND ITS ODDS ARE 12/1 BOYS AND GIRLS 4/1 SAYS OGBECHE WILL JOIN IN AND 1/1
SAYS PPL HERE WILL CHIDE ME FOR ACTING CHILDISH. grin grin PLACE YOUR BETS PPL STARTING WITH 100 NAIRA. wink cheesy grin[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by Emmett92: 3:07pm On Oct 04, 2012
KhalifaJr: And please when next you want to pass out informations, try and compose your grammar. Most people do the wrong thing because of your gbagaun and typo(s). When i met you, english was pretty hard to speak and you had to speak Yoruba. That's f***kin bad, man!
You and your friend looked like some Konvicts. I bought my jamb scratch cards for N1,000 each & at your shop it's N1,800 ? C'mon bro! Please, when doing online registration for the confused souls who would visit your shop, don't mess it up for them.
And to the rest of you freshers, every detail you need is on Recordsoft. BE SMART PLS!

BY THE WAY KHALIFA .U SEF GBAGAUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! INFORMATION NO GET PLURAL
ABEG NEVER YAB ME OOOOO .ME JUST DEY ENJOY THE SHOW AND NA SMALL CORRECTION YOUT HIGHNESS. I REPEAT NA JOKE NO YAB ME O.SHEBI U GET SENSE OF HUMOR NA grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by Emmett92: 3:11pm On Oct 04, 2012
Debolex: Khalifar or watever yur name is,use yur brain oo,give respect 2 wu respect is due 2,u better chill nd stop d braggin.Acceptance fee receipt might be out tat true but dat dosent mean u shld destroy sme1 image..Heaven help dose wu help demselve.Abuja or not Abuja we re still nigerian,nd moreover y cant u stay in dat Abuja wey u dey cme find Ogun state..Apologise and kip d shit off..After Acceptance fees i am tellin u,u will ask 4 help cus verification stuffs no easy,up nd down u go see naw!!!
BY THE WAY MAN JAMB CARD IS 1K HERE IN ABK. JUST SAYING
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by Emmett92: 3:13pm On Oct 04, 2012
Debolex: Khalifar or watever yur name is,use yur brain oo,give respect 2 wu respect is due 2,u better chill nd stop d braggin.Acceptance fee receipt might be out tat true but dat dosent mean u shld destroy sme1 image..Heaven help dose wu help demselve.Abuja or not Abuja we re still nigerian,nd moreover y cant u stay in dat Abuja wey u dey cme find Ogun state..Apologise and kip d shit off..After Acceptance fees i am tellin u,u will ask 4 help cus verification stuffs no easy,up nd down u go see naw!!!
BY THE WAY MAN JAMB CARD IS 1K HERE IN ABK TOO. JUST SAYING
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by Emmett92: 3:17pm On Oct 04, 2012
Odunnu: Someone whose name I wont mention already reported Khalifa as insulting/'abusing' another user. I have gone thru the thread and I havent seen the insult from him yet. Will someone help me with the post(s) please? Thank you.

@Abayomin: I hate threats, I really do hate threats. Threats of any sort activates the savage, animal part of me. I go extreme in dealing with anybody who threatens, thats me anyway.
Now, I beg you, stop threatening Khalifa. That you are the biggest boy aka the DOI in OOU doesnt give you the right to threaten him. I wont speak further, but i'm watching you closely.
AN ENLIGHTENED FEMALE I LIKE THAT. BY THE WAY. WHATS UR NAME ON FB? smiley
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by Emmett92: 3:24pm On Oct 04, 2012
KAY PEEPS NOW THIS HAS TURNED TO BATTLE ROYAL. OGBECHE WAS TAGGED IN BY ABAYOMI BRINGING THE SCORE TO 3-2,DEBOLEX INTERFERED WITH THE BOUT AND I HV ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA WHY THE REF ALLOWED DAT.3-3,DEXXYALEBS grin grin grin grin WAS TAGGED IN AND THE SCORE 4-3,PWEETYHONEY kiss kiss kissMEDIATED ALL TO NO AVAIL,ODUNNU THREW THE LATEST PUNCH ASKING ABAYOMI TO WATCH HIS BACK WHEN BACKSTAGE OR HE MIGHT JUST HAVE A CHAIR SLAMMED INTO HIM FROM BEHIND. THE SCORE AS OF NOW 5-3 .OMG WHATS GONNA HAPPEN NEXT,THIS IS GETTING INTERESTING.DONT FORGET TO PLACE YOUR BETS AS I SAID MY ODDS ARE ON POINT cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by Emmett92: 3:25pm On Oct 04, 2012
IF ONLY RANDY JIMMY WERE HERE. A TI RAN WON SILE cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy :DCRAZY GUY. STUPID TOO
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by Djswaggs(m): 4:45pm On Oct 04, 2012
Any body frm faculty of social management & science shud add me on 2go, dswaggs01 or facebook, solate ayodeji olalekan. 10x
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by Kelvinprinzyy(m): 5:03pm On Oct 04, 2012
DexxyAlebs: guy hold ur teller incase it doesn't kum out 2mao! But registration is supposed to close today!
guy tanks am wit it shaa,bt i dnt hav original jamb slip
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by kunleee(m): 5:24pm On Oct 04, 2012
@khalifa, aside the acceptance fee receipt u print out, what other document do u or ve u print out. am able to print out the personal data Wich include the acceptance fee amount and also fill the long form(tht ask for height,address,o'level result Etc). After filling these informations,the page shows at the top 2nd verification and at d bottom print acceptance fee receipt. My cousin jst paid today sha..
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 04, 2012
Emmett92: KAY PEEPS NOW THIS HAS TURNED TO BATTLE ROYAL. OGBECHE WAS TAGGED IN BY ABAYOMI BRINGING THE SCORE TO 3-2,DEBOLEX INTERFERED WITH THE BOUT AND I HV ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA WHY THE REF ALLOWED DAT.3-3,DEXXYALEBS grin grin grin grin WAS TAGGED IN AND THE SCORE 4-3,PWEETYHONEY kiss kiss kissMEDIATED ALL TO NO AVAIL,ODUNNU THREW THE LATEST PUNCH ASKING ABAYOMI TO WATCH HIS BACK WHEN BACKSTAGE OR HE MIGHT JUST HAVE A CHAIR SLAMMED INTO HIM FROM BEHIND. THE SCORE AS OF NOW 5-3 .OMG WHATS GONNA HAPPEN NEXT,THIS IS GETTING INTERESTING.DONT FORGET TO PLACE YOUR BETS AS I SAID MY ODDS ARE ON POINT cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Have you considered taking up a career in creative writing? Walahi.. That's Ur talent, u can start by contacting BBC.. They are currently receiving 'short essays'...
P.S.. I'm serious oooo
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by kanjai(m): 6:54pm On Oct 04, 2012
Emmett92:
BY THE WAY KHALIFA .U SEF GBAGAUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! INFORMATION NO GET PLURAL
ABEG NEVER YAB ME OOOOO .ME JUST DEY ENJOY THE SHOW AND NA SMALL CORRECTION YOUT HIGHNESS. I REPEAT NA JOKE NO YAB ME O.SHEBI U GET SENSE OF HUMOR NA grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[color=#770077][/color]
lolzcheesy......... lMAOcheesycheesy............ LWKMDcheesycheesycheesy
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by Porsey: 7:14pm On Oct 04, 2012
'Am seeing things'
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by Emmett92: 7:23pm On Oct 04, 2012
ogbeche77:
Have you considered taking up a career in creative writing? Walahi.. That's Ur talent, u can start by contacting BBC.. They are currently receiving 'short essays'...
P.S.. I'm serious oooo
Thanks man. i already have a blog. rippyents..com where I post the latest entertainment news.it won't harm anyone to open it.and again thanks ogbeche cheesy
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by Abayomin70(m): 8:05pm On Oct 04, 2012

Me and my friend look like a convict d guy standin bside me look like a kinvicts no shit if u see him again u wil explain to him d mining of konvict
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by Pweetyhoney(f): 8:08pm On Oct 04, 2012
different pple wif different characters.
abayomi, pls am waitin for ur reply on ma questn o.
u gat a nyc blog dere, Emmette92.
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by Abayomin70(m): 8:10pm On Oct 04, 2012
ReeOde: I don't think the answer is yes. I went to the Academic Affairs Office yesterday, and i was told by two women who seems to be working in the office, as said by their boss, that "they should go and relax at home for now."
Checking at a 100level student's documents, a brother, his verification was done March this year, infact, he just balanced up his school fee... The most important thing is, printing out the required documents as instructed, doing the neccessary things required in time, and also, visiting Recordsoft for more update(s).
I sincerely appericate Mr Abayomi for is support. For some of us, which i strongly believe, part of our success is due to is information and some silly questions asked by others (which in turn, put more light and implies extra care and caution).
We keep asking questions like primary student, similar thing from the student of most institution during conversation, is why i decided to take that challenge, to further my education..."if they can, why won't i?"
Pls bro/sis, because we don't read the details thoroughly (and over again), we end up doing mistakes (i mean, mistake with the 's') resulting to several questions, killing the answers provided (the instructors).
Wish you all, well. Read and listen more...ask less.

alfa I see u

GOD bless u

1 Like

Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by Emmett92: 9:19pm On Oct 04, 2012
Pweetyhoney: different pple wif different characters.
abayomi, pls am waitin for ur reply on ma questn o.
u gat a nyc blog dere, Emmette92.
Thanks what's ur name on FB again?
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by Pweetyhoney(f): 9:39pm On Oct 04, 2012
@Emmett, its Hoyeenlorlah Hernandez Talabi.
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by ReeOde(m): 10:42pm On Oct 04, 2012
Indeed the receipt is coming up now. I checked mine this morning and i saw it uploaded. Printed it out this evening.
I paid on wednesday @Ije Ode Wema Bank, filled my data on Tuesday after 72hrs (excluding saturday, sunday, and monday [independent day]), printed it out on Wednesday, and the receipt, today.
I'm sharing my experience, so pls ask less question if there is any.
I appreciate your support, you all.
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by KhalifaJr(m): 11:03pm On Oct 04, 2012
ReeOde: Indeed the receipt is coming up now. I checked mine this morning and i saw it uploaded. Printed it out this evening.
I paid on wednesday @Ije Ode Wema Bank, filled my data on Tuesday after 72hrs (excluding saturday, sunday, and monday [independent day]), printed it out on Wednesday, and the receipt, today.
Finally somebody confirmed it.
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by Emmett92: 12:23am On Oct 05, 2012
KhalifaJr: Finally somebody confirmed it.
Vindicated
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by Doctor20002(f): 2:38am On Oct 05, 2012
Any microbiology student should add me 2go Adeniregun6
Fb prince adeniregun oluwatayo israel
Twitter@tayo4life
Eskimi doctor20002
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by Kelvinprinzyy(m): 2:59am On Oct 05, 2012
ReeOde: Indeed the receipt is coming up now. I checked mine this morning and i saw it uploaded. Printed it out this evening.
mine is stil showin No record(s) found o wat should i do?
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by opaco3(m): 7:38am On Oct 05, 2012
pls my broda n sista no nid 4feud or fighting....pls let us all reconcile.pls my problem is dat i am paying my acceptance fee on d 9th of october,pls is dere a problem wit dat?
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by Emmett92: 8:08am On Oct 05, 2012
abayomi. U nd sis ur para sef.free Dis guy Na.so u no go reply pweetyhoney and d rest wey dey rely on u.Na u sabi. If u wan do person bad.u don dig grave for urself by writing it here.u shld he's Calm dwn.
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by ReeOde(m): 8:10am On Oct 05, 2012
Kelvinprinzyy: mine is stil showin No record(s) found o wat should i do?
If you carried out your payment in one of those listed banks at Ijebu Ode and it is up to 72hrs (a count of two days and a half later), and you've filled your personal data, then my opinion is that you should give it a time, few more hours or a day. Hopefully it will come up if carried out as explained.
An online filling requires patience, time, and steadfastness.
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by tayork(m): 8:54am On Oct 05, 2012
oyedun82: can U pls help me in checkin mine.
i cant do that nw..jst cum 2 d skul dat is main campus nd kal me 08187926623..i wil tel u wat 2 say wen u kal me,u wil go a d admin
Re: Olabisi Onabanjo University 2012/2013 Admission by KhalifaJr(m): 9:11am On Oct 05, 2012
Abayomin70:

Me and my friend look like a convict d guy standin bside me look like a kinvicts no shit if u see him again u wil explain to him d mining of konvict
I said KONVICT (someone who looks good but cannot be trusted) not CONVICT (next prisoner). -___-

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (99) (Reply)

LAUTECH 2014/2015 Admission Thread / What GPA Is 2nd Class Upper / All ASUU Strike News::1st July-16th December 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.