Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,384 members, 7,812,134 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

Can A Pretty Promising Girl B All Yours 4ever? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Pretty Promising Girl B All Yours 4ever? (1686 Views)

Can Dis Girl B My Wife? / How Long Can U Engage A Girl B/4 Marriage / Can A Girl B Interestd Even If She Doesnt Call? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Pretty Promising Girl B All Yours 4ever? by easterwick(m): 5:33pm On Apr 07, 2012
pls is it posible
i hav a beautiful girl as love. she said she love me somuch that nofin on earth can mak her to leave me i told her that rule has been abolish from this world am a graduate wif experiencia wit young girlz she is about to get admission in higher instution EXPERIENCIA guyz/gays what do u tnk
Re: Can A Pretty Promising Girl B All Yours 4ever? by 5hakeyrah(f): 3:06pm On Apr 08, 2012
it depends.i dnt kw d kind of relationship u guys r nuturin.secondly considering the fact dat she is still young she migth b influenced by frends and society.but u need tu trust her and u also v lot of work tu do here.communication is the key and u also pay her visit likewise ur gel too.i actually lost my boyfrnd because of dat stupid mentality.all ladies rnt the same .just give her d chance
Re: Can A Pretty Promising Girl B All Yours 4ever? by Flashaldrin(m): 3:22pm On Apr 08, 2012
Just wait till she gets admission. . .
Re: Can A Pretty Promising Girl B All Yours 4ever? by mashnino(m): 3:41pm On Apr 08, 2012
LMAO

oh boy start counting cos the count down just started...

u re a graduate now...u shld know all dis stuff

she's actually saying all dose stuff cos she's not yet in dza uni yet

wait let her get in,...u'll surely come back here to share ur xperience

1 Like

Re: Can A Pretty Promising Girl B All Yours 4ever? by easterwick(m): 9:29pm On Apr 10, 2012
i hav know she ll change cus change is what is constant on earth but am not leting her know that my fate in her is.....
i ll try mypossible best to feel her emty space but she just.. then....
Re: Can A Pretty Promising Girl B All Yours 4ever? by khukhi(f): 10:07pm On Apr 10, 2012
Flashaldrin: Just wait till she gets admission. . .

gringringringringrin Lol! Flashadrin may be right. Time will tell. Brace yourself for anything.
Re: Can A Pretty Promising Girl B All Yours 4ever? by achiever86: 4:53am On Apr 11, 2012
Dude I was in ya shoe once had girls promised me the world and their faithfulness but it was hogs wash they all left so at this time I'm with one I love and she have proven her love to me. she has grown in finance and then some and still is loyal to me I thought i'd never find a girl like this especially after so much failures but dude my advice to u is to test her and be watchful for warning signs of her thinking of going elsewhere be cautious not to give all your heart and if she passes all of the tests and cruel obstacles u throw at her then buddy she's yours for life
Re: Can A Pretty Promising Girl B All Yours 4ever? by Latrice699gmailcom(f): 4:57am On Apr 11, 2012
achiever86: Dude I was in ya shoe once had girls promised me the world and their faithfulness but it was hogs wash they all left so at this time I'm with one I love and she have proven her love to me. she has grown in finance and then some and still is loyal to me I thought i'd never find a girl like this especially after so much failures but dude my advice to u is to test her and be watchful for warning signs of her thinking of going elsewhere be cautious not to give all your heart and if she passes all of the tests and cruel obstacles u throw at her then buddy she's yours for life
Sending her thru dum test....U will lose her for sure
Re: Can A Pretty Promising Girl B All Yours 4ever? by Killz1(m): 10:02am On Apr 11, 2012
Advice to any willing listener. . . Avoid falling in love with or expressing love to a girl who is seeking admission into the university. . . You can wait until she has gotten into the system and seen things before you propose or whatever.
Re: Can A Pretty Promising Girl B All Yours 4ever? by achiever86: 12:02pm On Apr 12, 2012
Latrice699@gmail.com:
Sending her thru dum test....U will lose her for sure
You may think so Latrice but its the test that kept this one each individual is different and she passed each test so its not dumb if the individual loves you they'll understand and endure
Re: Can A Pretty Promising Girl B All Yours 4ever? by easterwick(m): 6:21am On Apr 25, 2012
Yes bro test unbehalf of girlz do really work dough i love her but i knw <b>Changes as a nature will play her role yes!!</b>i hav keep my fnger cross and play mypart as i knw she must hav a bf during her session but i pray i wud knw cuz dat...
Re: Can A Pretty Promising Girl B All Yours 4ever? by born2boink(m): 6:31am On Apr 25, 2012
You know dey yoruba proverb wey talk say"Better tin no dey for person" nack akpako make another person nack,abi U dey hear skailey mental or listen to lowkey by Wizkid
Re: Can A Pretty Promising Girl B All Yours 4ever? by seedord247(m): 6:38am On Apr 25, 2012
Just give am pregnant before she enter the uNi. grin
Re: Can A Pretty Promising Girl B All Yours 4ever? by Nobody: 6:45am On Apr 25, 2012
It has nothing to do with beauty. The relationship status, the level of love, her personal morals and how committed and devoted you are to each other.
Re: Can A Pretty Promising Girl B All Yours 4ever? by Latrice699gmailcom(f): 1:52am On May 09, 2012
achiever86: You may think so Latrice but its the test that kept this one each individual is different and she passed each test so its not dumb if the individual loves you they'll understand and endure
Well i hope u don't try it again, she might get tired of it, and realize it's not worth all the hassle...be careful about making someone prove their love...u might lose the best thing u ever had
Re: Can A Pretty Promising Girl B All Yours 4ever? by Exponental(m): 7:27am On May 09, 2012
Ur past is huntin u abi? She definitely will av suitors if she worwor.....
Just be positive....dont worry abt wat u dont see....be caring....add trust....love her............... You might av her 2 u.
Re: Can A Pretty Promising Girl B All Yours 4ever? by easterwick(m): 11:18am On Jul 11, 2012
are you sure
Re: Can A Pretty Promising Girl B All Yours 4ever? by Naphye(f): 6:15pm On Jul 11, 2012
Plz gv her a chance, show her love n care, she may reali mean it. Am also a young gal 2, n d same story is hapenin 2 me. Bt i neva tel him YES nor PROMISE him anytin. Am afraid of going-in in2 such relatnshp. Even if shez gonna change, pray dat she change 4 beta n nt 4 d worse!

(1) (Reply)

Beauty Of Latinas - Celebrating Cinco De Mayo / w / Why Do I Have Only Guys Following Me On Nl With Just One Gurl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.