Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,087 members, 7,811,046 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna (23438 Views)

BREAKING: Five Feared Killed As Explosion Rocks Port Harcourt / Gunmen Hijack Election Results From Sadauna LG in Taraba / APC Youth Leader Loses Palm As Explosion Rocks Benue (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by sayusuf(m): 11:56am On Apr 08, 2012
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by freecocoa(f): 12:03pm On Apr 08, 2012
Its really a pity.
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by mariong(m): 12:06pm On Apr 08, 2012
sayusuf: i was at the scene of the blast, 99 percent of the victims are hausa muslims. I think some christians are hiding under the umbrella of boko haram to kill muslims in the north. It happens everywhere. And we are sick and tired of it. Muslims die everyday from bomblast, yet you peaple from south complain most. 200 die in kano, now in kd. Its high time we start avenging the death of our brothers, and its going to be bloody.
For that man that draw that carton of what you call the prophet, we will get to you, sooner or later.
very typical of them. Smh
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by otokx(m): 12:08pm On Apr 08, 2012
there is a lot of work to do maintaining cordial relationships amongst Nigerians
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by eyenCalabar(m): 12:10pm On Apr 08, 2012
Bliss4Lyfe: Sovereign National Conference should be held and Nigeria should be split up. It is time for BOKO HARAM to have their Islamic Republic. The West can have their own Republic, Southsouth Republic, Biafra East Republic and Middlebelt Republic. That is the best solution i can envisage.

What makes u feel splitting Nigeria up can be done in peace without blood shedding or possibly another civil war?
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by JaaizTech: 12:10pm On Apr 08, 2012
sayusuf: i was at the scene of the blast, 99 percent of the victims are hausa muslims. I think some christians are hiding under the umbrella of boko haram to kill muslims in the north. It happens everywhere. And we are sick and tired of it. Muslims die everyday from bomblast, yet you peaple from south complain most. 200 die in kano, now in kd. Its high time we start avenging the death of our brothers, and its going to be bloody.
For that man that draw that carton of what you call the prophet, we will get to you, sooner or later.

Since you were at the scene, was it really close to a church, because I have been trying to figure out exactly where the blast took place. it is rather pathetic, that Muslims have been the major casualty yet Muslims are getting all the insults; but can you blame non-Muslims As long as the real and fake Boko-haram are yet to be exposed Muslims will continue to suffer this psychological war-fare against Islam's image.Most non-muslims & pro-split_Nigeria see it as an opportunity to slander Islam, sometimes I feel they are excited about the bombings.

2 Likes

Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by BlackRevo: 12:14pm On Apr 08, 2012
It is high time we all come together to sort whatever issues we have with each other else we will all be consumed someday in it. sad
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by Eazeee(m): 12:15pm On Apr 08, 2012
[quote author=sayusuf]i was at the scene of the blast, 99 percent of the victims are hausa muslims. I think some christians are hiding under the umbrella of boko haram to kill muslims in the north. It happens everywhere. And we are sick and tired of it. Muslims die everyday from bomblast, yet you peaple from south complain most. 200 die in kano, now in kd. Its high time we start avenging the death of our brothers, and its going to be bloody.
For that man that draw that carton of what you call the prophet,
wat do u mean by WE? criminal n a terrorist like u. y cant ur allah get 2 d person but you? dos dat mean ur mohammed is incapacitated?typical hausa man
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by danniyal(m): 12:16pm On Apr 08, 2012
boko haram live on nairaland.this site is gonna explode sooner or later.BOOM!
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by danniyal(m): 12:17pm On Apr 08, 2012
boko haram live on nairaland.this site is gonna explode very very soon.BOOM!
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by jmaine: 12:21pm On Apr 08, 2012
[size=18pt]For that man that draw that carton of what you call the prophet, we will get to you, sooner or later.[/size]

Kindly shut the fvck up abeg . . .is your likes that make up the nucleus of Boko haram . .
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 08, 2012

sayusuf or whatever you call yourself. it is obvious that boko haram lives in you.
so you wan tell me that boko harams are christians. you can as well tell me that al quada, talibans, muhammed and osama bin laden are all christians.

1 Like

Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by otokx(m): 12:29pm On Apr 08, 2012
Nairaland is about to come alive
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by ArQueBusieR(m): 12:31pm On Apr 08, 2012
afam4eva: Not again.
Please, stop saying that. It's annoying.
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 08, 2012
smallboy2: Isn't it time we divide this country. Our people build mansions there and they destroy it.if southerners build those things here, south will be like Dubai. If Biafra comes 5yrs is enough for it to be like Dubai

shut up... Can biafra be like dubai without oil from naijadelta..
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by JaaizTech: 12:34pm On Apr 08, 2012
rafhell:

sayusuf or whatever you call yourself. it is obvious that boko haram lives in you.
so you wan tell me that boko harams are christians. you can as well tell me that al quada, talibans, muhammed and osama bin laden are all christians.
But He could tell you that Christians have been caught trying to bomb / bombing even churches since this Boko-Haram issue started. He could also tell you that the man whom kept bailing out Mohammed Yusuf after a couple of arrest by SSS, was Jerry Gana (a christian). Don't you think the man has some valid arguments, but as for asking for retaliation that is lame, uncalled for, unnecessary and stupid (talking to sayusuf).
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 08, 2012
from what i can gather. the target was a church and two car bombs were involved but the bomb went off before they could get to the church
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 08, 2012
Bliss4Lyfe: Sovereign National Conference should be held and Nigeria should be split up. It is time for BOKO HARAM to have their Islamic Republic. The West can have their own Republic, Southsouth Republic, Biafra East Republic and Middlebelt Republic. That is the best solution i can envisage.

mumu what about south south? Republic of naijadelta.. Or are we biafra and oduduwa property? Last time i check south south is feeding this nation not stupid biafra or oduduwa republic... Longlive naijadelta republic or longlive southern nigeria
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by iykay4455(m): 12:41pm On Apr 08, 2012
9jadelta:

shut up... Can biafra be like dubai without oil from naijadelta..

What a useless idiota.Imo,Abia and anambra have oil.Anu ofia
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by Umunede(m): 12:41pm On Apr 08, 2012
It is scrolling in Channels tv is reporting that 12 people were. Most of those who died are motorcyclist. The bomb was planted in a parked vehicle.
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by JaaizTech: 12:43pm On Apr 08, 2012
rafhell: from what i can gather. the target was a church and two car bombs were involved but the bomb went off before they could get to the church
Don't you think this is too quick, I am not saying the target was not the church; but I could anyone say the target was the church, was the bomber arrested and confessed He was heading for the church. In fact no point discussing this; May God have mercy on the departed souls.
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by ziccoit: 12:48pm On Apr 08, 2012
chuks49: Descendants of Mohammad are born to kill, I see no reason why he shouldn't rot in hell.

If this comment was made out of ignorant, you may be forgiven. If out of anger, you may go scot free.
But if you made this comment with full understanding of the truth,even when you don't believe in it, Allah will continue to torment you until repent and stop this.
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by tiarabubu: 12:48pm On Apr 08, 2012
News

Breaking news: Two feared dead, 10 injured as deadly bomb blast rocks area near church in Kaduna

(AFP) – A large bomb exploded near a church in the city of Kaduna as Easter Sunday services were being held, killing at least two people, residents and police said.

Residents suggested the explosion, which left at least 10 hurt, was caused by a car bomb parked outside the church, in a stark reminder of Christmas Day attacks in Nigeria that left dozens dead.

A spokesman for the national emergency management agency said most of the victims appeared to be motorcyle taxi drivers who were in the area at the time.

Police confirmed the explosion was a bomb, but did not comment further.

“We have a bomb explosion. We are trying to sort things out,” police spokesman Aminu Lawal told AFP.

Residents reported seeing dead and injured being taken away. One resident said he saw at least two dead bodies.

“While we were there, two dead bodies were brought out and loaded onto a waiting van along with 10 injured, but while the recovery and rescue operation was going on we were chased away by soldiers and policemen who cordoned off the area,” he said.

Another resident said that “from my balcony, I could see policemen loading the dead and the injured into waiting vans.”

One resident said the explosion was strong enough to shake his house and cause his ceiling to cave in. He ran to the site, which had already been cordoned off, but he said he could see damage to the Assemblies of God Church and cars.

Islamist group Boko Haram carried out a series of attacks on churches and other locations on Christmas Day. The worst of those attacks occurred at a church outside the capital Abuja, where 44 people died.

Authorities as well as foreign embassies had warned of the possibility of an attack on Easter Sunday.

The Islamist group’s increasingly bloody insurgency has left more than 1,000 people dead since mid-2009. Police and soldiers have often been the victims of such attacks, though Christians have occasionally been targeted as well.

The group also claimed responsibility for the August suicide bombing of UN headquarters in Abuja which killed 25 people.

Its deadliest attack yet occurred in the northern city of Kano on January 20, when coordinated bombings and shootings left at least 185 people dead.

www.vanguardngr.com/2012/04/two-feared-dead-as-deadly-bomb-blast-rocks-area-near-church-in-kaduna/
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 08, 2012
icemania: .

It really is sad, the way innocent people lose their lives, that said islam is a religion of peace, it turns my belly whenever I hear the media and people say islamic extremist or fundamental group, these wicked people are terrorists plain and simple coz their actions are completely different from wat islam preaches.

prove it! If islam truely preach peace.. Why do we have mujahideen fightin jihad? A dead and buried war in d stone age! Why do we have alqeda,alshabab,hezbollah, hamas, talibans, boko harams etc today? Or do they chant halleluyah when they wana bomb? Instead they shout allah is akibaru.. Which is synonymous with islam... Just prove to d world that ur religion is truely peaceful instead of tryin to brainwash people to believe islam is peaceful when we know islam is the opposite of peace... Abeg no offense just say d fact
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 12:52pm On Apr 08, 2012
The deed may have failed this time, there is no doubt in my mind that as we open out mouths in shock and disbelief. more bombs are on their way to different destinations around the country and all we can do is wait for God's intervention - what a nation
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by ikee(m): 12:52pm On Apr 08, 2012
@ Sayusuf or whatever you call yourself,read the news again before complaining that muslims are being killed. From the report, it said the bomber was on his way to the church before the bomb exploded. so he hasn't got to his destination. And Why is it that it's almost every time christians are celebrating that such things happens? and you are now blaming it on christians. Well all I know is that there's no peace for the wicked.

1 Like

Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by ikee(m): 12:58pm On Apr 08, 2012
KADUNA (AFP) - A car bomb attack outside a church in Kaduna on Easter Sunday left at least 20 dead and scores wounded, a rescue source said.

The explosion, a stark reminder of Christmas Day attacks that left dozens dead in the country, occurred where motorcycle taxi drivers and passersby caught much of the blast.

At least one car said to be driven by a suicide bomber was involved in the attack, though a rescue official speaking on condition of anonymity said two vehicles packed with explosives detonated.

“Now we have 20 dead from the twin explosions,” the rescue official, who was not authorised to speak publicly, told AFP. Officials were still counting the number of wounded, he added.

“Bombs concealed in two cars went off just opposite this church,” he said.

A police officer at the scene said a man believed to be a suicide bomber driving a car was stopped at a checkpoint near the church and turned back, but drove to a nearby area close to a hotel and detonated the bomb.

Other cars in the area were damaged, but it was unclear if they were also carrying explosives, he said.

A spokesman for the national emergency management agency said most of the victims appeared to be motorcyle taxi drivers who were in the area at the time.

Police confirmed the explosion was a bomb, but did not officially comment further.

“We have a bomb explosion. We are trying to sort things out,” police spokesman Aminu Lawal told AFP.

Residents reported seeing dead and injured being taken away. An AFP correspondent said he saw 10 bodies, while one resident said he counted at least 10 wounded.

Another resident said that “from my balcony, I could see policemen loading the dead and the injured into waiting vans.”

One resident said the explosion was strong enough to shake his house and cause his ceiling to cave in. He ran to the site, which had already been cordoned off, but he said he could see damage to the Assemblies of God Church and cars.

Authorities as well as foreign embassies had warned of the possibility of an attack on Easter Sunday.
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 08, 2012
iykay4455:

What a useless idiota.Imo,Abia and anambra have oil.Anu ofia

mor.on those oil aint enough to build a country like dubai! Nanamu.. Ghana no get oil? Sudan no get oil? A single oil well in south south will produce all the all in those bloody places u mentioned akwugba..
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by otokx(m): 1:15pm On Apr 08, 2012
South Korea, Switzerland are some examples of countries with no mineral resource that are doing so well even better than Dubai so crude oil really does not count.
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by pistol: 1:15pm On Apr 08, 2012
So unfortunate.
May the souls of the faithful departed rest in peace.
Why cant these muslims allow us to spend our easter in peace.
Am consoled by the verse in the bible that says that the seed of ishmeal shall rise up against the seed of issac but the seed of issac shall crush the seed of ishmeal with his heels.
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by REMMEI(m): 1:23pm On Apr 08, 2012
Rest in peace lost souls..dunno where this nation is heading to..
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by stevSKY(m): 1:27pm On Apr 08, 2012
its sad..... to knw dat some humans dnt value da life GOD gave odas...... its very sad...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Omawumi Beatrice Udoh Dies In London / Protesters In Support Of Saraki Storm Senate (Photos) / Buhari’s Aides Tense Over Babachir, Oke Suspension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.