Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Advertisments Of Yester-years - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Advertisments Of Yester-years (956 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advertisments Of Yester-years by unit(f): 11:31am On Nov 04, 2007
Do you remember the adverts you enjoyed as children,they were so much better than what we see and hear these days.
How far back can you remember?
Does anyone remember;

Children is breakfast time
breakfast time is planta time-planta
the rich and creamy planta taste -planta
mummy loves the planta taste-planta
bla bla bla

So which ones can you remember
Re: Advertisments Of Yester-years by bodejohn(m): 2:02am On Dec 18, 2007
Maltina moments
Maltina to share
for those you love,
moments to show how much you care
you can show them etc etc
Re: Advertisments Of Yester-years by yimiton(f): 11:42am On Dec 18, 2007
Limca!
I never really knew what they were saying in the advert but I loved the way it sounded and those little short and sexy skirts around the beach.
Re: Advertisments Of Yester-years by Ndi(f): 5:52pm On Dec 18, 2007
unit:

Do you remember the adverts you enjoyed as children,they were so much better than what we see and hear these days.
How far back can you remember?
Does anyone remember;

Hey Girl!! I do not quit agree with that statement, I think it is the feeling of nostalgia you get when u remember those lines or watch some ads from the past. Back in the days, suchs ads were the BOMB but this is the 21st century and we have good ads that you cannot compare with some ads from the past.

Here is the link of some ads a friend of mine sent to me on Facebook for your viewing pleasure.  smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPXAqzCqFMY&eurl=http://widget-00.slide.com/widgets/sf.swf
Re: Advertisments Of Yester-years by iice(f): 9:21am On Dec 20, 2007
Ahhhh brings back wonderful memories cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Wats d Coolest & Funniest Cartoon u hav watched? / A Short Film I Wrote And Directed. / My Romance With Yoruba: A Must Watch 4 Tribalists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.