Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,201 members, 7,835,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

90love's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 90love's Profile / 90love's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

Islam for Muslims / Re: What Make Muslims Think That Prophet Muhammed Is Greater Than Jesus Chris? by 90love(f): 1:35am On May 20, 2012
When writing about peoples religions and including prophets always put it in the right context. Prophet Muhammad (peace be apon him).... You cant forget the peace your better of not written it t begin with even in England when referring to prophets in Islam they say the peace out of respect.

As for your post i can confirm that it is ridiculous broth prophets Muhammad and Isah (Jesus) are prophets in Islam and are recognised considerably. Do your research before writing things concerning people's religion with false facts.

Cheers!
Family / Re: Why Do Some Ladies Fake Virginity? by 90love(f): 1:27am On May 20, 2012
This is so silly I've only recently heard of this with loads of igbo girls that date my husbands well off friends and pretend to be shy virgins only to later find that they're holes we're stretched further than the sh*t that came out their mouths when lying about being a virgin. Silly liars.
Romance / Re: My Urge 4 Girls by 90love(f): 1:23am On May 20, 2012
Tbh I don't find this normal maybe you hav an underlying insecurity you haven't tapped into yet. A man talking to a woman is the most natural thing no matter how shy. A woman can start ad a friend and this friendship grows or work colleague that you get comfortable with. A 28 yr old viirgin who's scared of girls. Hmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.