Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

90love's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 90love's Profile / 90love's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

Romance / Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by 90love(f): 11:45pm On May 21, 2012
onila:

no matter what
ders nothing proud abt ruining pple's families

Thank you! If women in my country we're known for such behaviour I'd sit down quietly in my corner not come on here blaming and mentioning people's husbands. As a wife and as a mother I can not condone what I've seen with certain zim women. My neighbour is a zim woman who stole her Nigerian husband after infecting him with HIV he left behind his wife of 10 years and three grown children.
Yes every man is accountable for their own actions but how could I attend my neighbours party and they're all talking about the men they use to cheat on with behind there husbands and how if a man came who had more money than their husband they would move on to them. I also came to realise they specify in getting Nigerian men that's they're ideal candidates. My uncle who happens to be Nigerian stupidly married a zim when was well off as soon as he lost his money and properties the woman disappeard it was a Nigerian woman that came to pick up the pieces and help him back on his feet.
I'm in complete and utter disgust when the subject of zims comes up.
@ onila honesty is he best policy wink
Family / Re: Given A 2nd Chance, Would You Still Marry Your Spouse? by 90love(f): 10:58pm On May 21, 2012
TechRev: I WILL. i will marry her, marry her, marry her, over and over and over and over and over till eternity. I agree i dont love her as i do one of my former girlfriend. But I cant imagine marrying any other woman than my wife should i do it again a million times. I will marry her over and over she is the other half i always wanted.

If I was your wife an I read his God as my witness I would divorce you! Make sure she doesn't see this as it's not a comp'iment sad
Family / Re: Given A 2nd Chance, Would You Still Marry Your Spouse? by 90love(f): 10:55pm On May 21, 2012
moreeni: NO! We've been together for 10yrs out of which we've been married for five. I wouldn't marry him again and may be I will not even marry at all. I am 29yrs this month and I cant believe what the whoa is about marriage. Mind you no kids yet!

He doesn't cheat, but he loves himself first!

10 years an no kids perhaps your even the wife of The man that put up a post of wanting to leave his wife because of childlessness you should check it out it might be your husband.
Family / Re: Given A 2nd Chance, Would You Still Marry Your Spouse? by 90love(f): 10:46pm On May 21, 2012
YES! Even with the trouble of outsiders it always comes down to the two of us. We play together and enjoy silly humour we even watch the same cartoons before bed, my husband never sleeps when I'm upset or worried, he sits up with me when I'm sick and tries to surprise me with his top chef cooking (of indomin) cheesy he's amazing, sweet, caring and very fun and full of energy I can't imagine beng without him. There's no one that could replace him for me in any lifetime. Bleep
Family / Re: Is by 90love(f): 10:33pm On May 21, 2012
As a married woman myself if I'm putting myself in the situation your wife is in now (which I never would be) I would lie lie lie LIE women never confess the truth until their backs are against the wall with proof or unless they're tired of lying and been pushed for the truth.

Your wife will lie to anyone that asks her and it will go frm bad to worse if you involve other people as she defiantly can't tell the truth publicly. Sit your wife down and have a proper conversation with her as if you already know she cheated and just ask her "why? Was there anything you did wrong or something you might have said to offend her" be smart and tactical as if your pouring your heart out and can't be without her. Then watch her spill and beg for forgiveness. Make sure you keep up with the questioning and act like you KNOW she cheated but you just want to start fresh. Deep down you know those pills didn't magically appear in her draw.

Good luck
Bleep
Family / Re: I Don't Want To Divorce Her,but Do I Have Any Choice? by 90love(f): 10:14pm On May 21, 2012
It's a shame that this African mentality just over crowds people sometimes. A wife that has been faithful to you for 10 years and has been born again through your marriage to her. If you divorce her and marry another don't you wonder what will become of her? Wasting 10years of her life. You say you have strong faith then you should know Gods time is the right time if God says no then It will never be. Plus it's God that gives children.

You and your wife could try surrogacy pay someone to carry your child. Or adoption.
Please OP don't. E selfish and inconsiderate of your wife's feelings she's a woman and naturally she wants to have a child even more than you know explore other options before you start resenting her.

Bleep good luck
Family / Re: My In-laws Disrespect Me A Lot As Well As My Wife by 90love(f): 10:01pm On May 21, 2012
This is a really sad and unfortunate thing your wife should have spoken up from the beginning for things not to escalate this far. What an Insult for your Inlaws to behave like this, didn't you marry the girl from her parents home? She's your wife she goes where you go and your struggle is her struggle. How can you let an in-law come into your house and disrespect you to that level angry speak to the men of the family so 1st your wife's dad can collect his meddling wife from your home an return your wife and 2nd put that jobless sister of your wife back in her husbands/parents home!

Personally i Think you should even think very hard if your wife is a Suitable woman to have as a wife it might even be a blessing. God could bless you with better fortune that will be better shared with someone that can love you whether your rich or poor.

Good luck
Career / Re: What Are My Chances Of Getting A Job In The United Kingdom? by 90love(f): 2:27pm On May 21, 2012
If your friend decides to come over I promise it will be nothing but pure suffering. You can barely get work experience let alone getting a job. And in the uk companies are reluctant on employing foreign people because they are not 'eligible to live or work in the united kingdom' most forms you fill up for employment will ask that question first as soon as you tick no your application is automatically denied. Things are not as easy as people think.

Good luck though.
Family / Re: Her Husband Always Beat Her Despiter Her Commitment by 90love(f): 2:14pm On May 21, 2012
The husbands problem is his ego, his manhood has been challenged because the wife takes care of the home and he's now become one of the kids she's looking after. His own claim to power is putting his hands on her. She is not at any fault he won't change till he gets comfortable again and can provide like how it is expected of him.

Your friend could try and not make things shes paying for so obvious she shud set up direct debits so bill don't come to the house as every time he looks at bills laying around he might take it out of context. She should do things that make him feel he's still the man of the house such as compliment him, give him good company and a good conversation, cook and serve him happily with a kiss as if he's the most important person in the world. Men have a very soft spot u have to use this to your advantage.

I hope your friends situation changes.
Romance / Re: Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? by 90love(f): 1:52pm On May 21, 2012
sosoluv: 90love if you got your husband stolen its probably because of your face and attitude,,, if we were to put up all HIV positive nigerians women they would probably the same number as population of Zimbabwe itself, so please keep quiet if u dont have anything intelligent to say!!! Zim women are decent looking, they know how to treat men right, we do have a few you act otherwise, but majority are known for having self-respect and honouring their husbands.

Please wash my husband out of your dirty mouth all you zims know how to do is mention people's husbands I've never had a problem with zims in my marriage coz my husband is aware of these whoring women. Like I said before not all zim women take the reputation but your very much known for this type of behaviour go and find things out about your relatives and you'l be shockd at what you find. And you can't compare Nigerian and Zimbabwe population! The ones I've seen are terrible even when talking about zim girls with other people everyone has something negative to say and it comes down to the fact that a lot of you are dirty drunken whores! Sorry. Cheers
Romance / Re: Why Do Men Hate The Idea Of Their Wife Or Girlfriend Having Male Friends? by 90love(f): 12:16am On May 21, 2012
Good question. My husband is nigerian and I'm literally only friends with his friends and don't go out without them lmao im lucky I have a lot of fun with them. The problem with guys is they don't trust themselves so they can't trust other guys either. They judge other guys on the same standard as themselves. If your mans a cheat hel prob be paranoid about other guys but if he's a good guy hel prob be more free.
Romance / Re: I Need Advice: I'm In Love With Fulani Muslim Girl by 90love(f): 12:02am On May 21, 2012
Aww I loved your post it was so sweet like you love each other but your stuck. I'm a Muslim and luckily my husband is to. It's very sad that you've got this barrier preventing your happiness I would never want to advise something bad about my religion but lets say an idea could be that you convert temporarily in order to marry her or you can also try and go and find out about Islam just so you can have that bit more in common show your knowledge. She can find out about yours to its not a crime.

I wish you the best and hope it works out.
Romance / Re: My Nice Guy Is Begining To Get The Girls Bored. by 90love(f): 11:44pm On May 20, 2012
Maybe your going for the wrong kind of girls, play attention to where your meeting these girls and how they behave with you throughout the relationship. As well this is a very important factor you have to know about females we love a challenge if you just succumb to their every need it gets boring. Being a good guy is great but have a little man power. Your girls probably leave you for guys that give them more of a thrill.

Hope you find a good one soon.
Romance / Re: When You Don't Like Your Spouse's Company/friends by 90love(f): 11:23pm On May 20, 2012
She should take him as he is and be happy with him If he's good to her she should be satisfied. After all she's dating him not the friends she shouldn't be so shallow.

2 Likes

Romance / Re: How Does He Convince Her To Marry Him? by 90love(f): 5:55pm On May 20, 2012
Best advise is not to waste yours and your wife's time. A woman that loves a man is always anticipating and dreaming of the day he proposes usually women are ready for marriage before men so if she's saying no then I'm afraid no amount of convincing will work. Plus why would you want t marry a girl you had to convince if She runs at the alter you shoudlnt be surprised.
Romance / Re: Plz Judge Me; AM I WICKED? by 90love(f): 5:46pm On May 20, 2012
[b][/b][i][/i] reading this has really annoyed me I hate gold diggers how could she say your not the man she put in her prayers. Really? She doesn't know what you want is not usually what is best for you if she wasa decent human being/Christian she wouldn't have degraded you like that to begin with. When times are hard she runs when they get better she reappears how about if your fortune change you would start to worry about how to keep your wife.

Gold digging toad, you better run and not fall for her trap. Change churches and explain to them elders the reason you can not marry her why did she spread her legs in the first place?

Only wicked part on your behalf was knowing her intentions and allowing her to keep coming over and succumbing to her evil plot. Your body was weak.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (of 5 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.